PDA

View Full Version : Another joke...

doktor_ecchs
April 06, 2006, 22:56
After attending the funeral of a Kalifornia mouse killed by an 80 year old woman with a broom, three mice, one from Minnesota, one from Iowa, and one from Texas, are sitting at a bar trying to impress each other with how tough they are. The Minnesota mouse throws down a shot of bourbon, slams the empty glass on the bar, turns to the Iowa mouse and says, " When I see a mousetrap, I lie on my back and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, bench press it twenty times to work up an appetite, and then make off with the cheese!"
The Iowa mouse orders up two shots of tequila, drinks them down one after another, slams both glasses on the bar, turns to the Minnesota mouse and replies, "Oh yeah? When I see rat poison I collect as much as I can, grind it up into powder, and add it to my coffee each morning so I can get a good buzz going for the rest of the day!"
The Minnesota mouse and the Iowa mouse then turn to the Texas mouse. The Texas mouse finishes his beer, lets out a long belch, and says to the two, "I ain't got time for this bullsh*t...I gotta get home and f*ck the cat..." :uhoh:

as ever,
Dr. X :fal:

vmtz
April 06, 2006, 23:02
Would that be called beastality?

Vince

doktor_ecchs
April 06, 2006, 23:05
Originally posted by vmtz
Would that be called beastality?

Vince

Here, kitty, kitty...:p