PDA

View Full Version : Sad Serb axes penis, then regrets decision -- WTF

John Culver
December 10, 2004, 13:43
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6692249/

BELGRADE, Serbia-Montenegro - A Serbian man was so depressed by his family’s dire financial situation that he cut off his penis with an axe, only to regret it afterwards and ask for help, Serbian media said on Friday.

advertisement

The 30 year-old from the industrial town of Kragujevac in central Serbia was distraught by what he described as “the poverty and misery” around him, daily Kurir reported.

“My wife is sick and I can’t even buy medicine, my father, mother and I live from my father’s paltry salary,” the man was quoted as saying.

“I saw no other way out, grabbed a rusty two and a half kilo axe, took my penis out, put it on a log and bam!.”

The sight of blood brought him to his senses, he said.

“Only then did I come to and screamed as loudly as I could, realizing I didn’t have it any more,” he was quoted as saying.

Neighbors heard his screaming and rushed him to hospital, where doctors sewed his penis back on.

“The most important thing is that his tool is back in place. All’s well that ends well,” said doctor Srecko Djordjevic, who performed the operation.

---------------------------

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!?!

Lockbar
December 10, 2004, 15:04
I'm still trying to figure out how cutting off your penis can buy medicine for your wife. Was he planning to sell it?

Talyn
December 10, 2004, 15:05
He should have cut off his own head so he wouldn't have to think about all his problems anymore.

I just love those third World countries.

larphred
December 10, 2004, 15:10
“The most important thing is that his tool is back in place. All’s well that ends well,” said doctor Srecko Djordjevic, who performed the operation.

alphadog58
December 10, 2004, 15:19
He did cut off his own head, the one eyed, blind one! Sheesh, what a freakin' moron!

the dog

gman552
December 10, 2004, 17:37
Must be this guy's (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127836) brother (or at least his cousin).

:rolleyes:

English Mike
December 10, 2004, 19:25
I think he was being a bit of a prick...............................

critterflht
December 10, 2004, 22:53
Man... I've been depressed before but that takes the cake. It's never made me feel like partin' with the little guy-:rofl:
Lee

High Tower
December 11, 2004, 09:38
If your dickless then it eleviates a whole set of circumstances; marriage, children, responsibility for all of that. Maybe he saw it as the source of all his troubles. Whack.........but then he realizes no more poon tang and then he screams..........NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Amazing what some people will do when driven to the point of desperation. Now he's got another medical bill to worry about.

ultramagbrion
December 11, 2004, 20:07
Talk about 'Loosing your head' over something! THATS NUTZ!!

Probably a whole line of BS he told his wife,he probably got caught in bed with the butchers wife,or didnt have the loan sharks money or somethin.

Court in Fl
December 12, 2004, 00:19
OK I'll say it.

Talk about going off half cocked ! :)

Court in FL.

ar15junkie
December 12, 2004, 01:48
Originally posted by John Culver

“The most important thing is that his tool is back in place.

Yeah.. Thats what I was thinking.. Now the guy can reproduce.

Lockbar
December 12, 2004, 07:04
Court! half cocked??!!! :rofl: :biggrin:

ultramagbrion
December 12, 2004, 08:00
"Carefull with that axe Eugene":cry:

Groucho
December 12, 2004, 20:46
"When I nod my head, hit it!"

Groucho
sorry, I couldn't help it."

Ak_guy
December 12, 2004, 22:55
Wouldn't it be a hoot if they sewed it on wrong....?? You know those 3rd word docs...:uhoh: :eek:

dan
December 12, 2004, 22:57
oh he think penis is made out of gold try take to a pawn shop:D

Sparkey762
December 12, 2004, 23:55
Originally posted by gman552
Must be this guy's (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127836) brother (or at least his cousin).

:rolleyes: must be from arkansas!

USMC 0341
December 13, 2004, 19:19
Hmm.. Yeah, whenever I feel a bit down I always think “ya know.. if I didn’t have this appendage I would be a lot happier…” – Nope. Somehow I just don’t see it.

For me it’s always been more like “whenever I feel down I think ‘well at least I still have my pecker!’”

Sometimes I wish it wasn’t trying to take up all my time giving me ideas I can’t or shouldn’t follow up on and sometimes I wish it was a bit smaller but I can’t see myself cutting back on its urges or trimming it even a little – and never with an axe. Nope.

I guess this is just one of those cultural things better left untranslated...