PDA

View Full Version : Vmtz's second job! (must see!)

ratas calientes
December 08, 2004, 17:14
Yes, it is true. As the Holidays are upon us, Vmtz aka Vince does not make much money as a janitor. Rumor had it that he was looking for another job to make some extra cash for Christmas. Well, he was seen out at the local shooting range trying out for a new weekend position . . .

Ssarge
December 08, 2004, 17:25
I thought he was going to be the pop up target. The main requirement is you can do 100 sit up's while wearing a helment and vest! :rofl:

Sig220
December 08, 2004, 18:29
Ssarge,

In some parts of the country.....I am not sure they would even give him a vest:cool: Well, at least not one with any level of protection.

vmtz
December 08, 2004, 18:39
http://www.nmia.com/~daykin/quitcomplainingaboutyourj_2.jpg

I would never make such a fasion fauxpas, buy wearing white sox.

Vince

English Mike
December 08, 2004, 19:49
The thread title brought something like this to mind: :D
Farkit thedamnthingwontloadproperly:o

tigerfans2
December 08, 2004, 19:54
My 1st thought is he can't be this young....

2nd thought is, even for a "clean up guy", he sure can't speel gude....

SrBenelli
December 08, 2004, 19:54
Hell.....I'm broke! How much does it pay??? :tongue:

English Mike
December 08, 2004, 19:57

ratas calientes
December 09, 2004, 15:39
Unfortunately, Vince didn't get the job at the range. He kept falling asleep, couldn't hold the target still, and for some reason he thought he had to pick up all of the spent brass.

He is now applying at a local telemarketer.

vmtz
December 09, 2004, 16:44
Originally posted by ratas calientes
Unfortunately, Vince didn't get the job at the range. He kept falling asleep, couldn't hold the target still, and for some reason he thought he had to pick up all of the spent brass.

Ratas,

I want to thank you for putting in the good word for me. Now that I got the job, I sit three rows away from Ratas.

Vince

Blaster
December 09, 2004, 17:19
Wow, I sure had the wrong impression of Vince. I had thought that he was DABTL's protege and was going to handle all of the grievances and disputes for the Janitors Union especially any that may pop up South of the border. Oops, I guess I was wrong on that one!:o

vmtz
December 09, 2004, 18:30
Originally posted by Blaster
Wow, I sure had the wrong impression of Vince. I had thought that he was DABTL's protege and was going to handle all of the grievances and disputes for the Janitors Union especially any that may pop up South of the border. Oops, I guess I was wrong on that one!:o

No, the picture was taken in Roswell.

Vince

ratas calientes
December 09, 2004, 19:03
Originally posted by vmtz
. . . I sit three rows away from Ratas.

Vince
I am the one that looks like Mel Gibson. I have on a red vest. :shades:

Blaster
December 09, 2004, 20:43
ratas c.........you are the one with the red vest AND the dark hair. Right??:confused:

ratas calientes
December 10, 2004, 09:16
Originally posted by Blaster
ratas c.........you are the one with the red vest AND the dark hair. Right??:confused:
Yes. How did you know? :confused:

ratas calientes
December 13, 2004, 16:24
Well, Vince's employer found out that he spent all of his time on the internet surfing the 'Files, so he got relocated so they could keep a closer eye on him. Poor kid . . .

vmtz
December 13, 2004, 16:41
Well, Vince's employer found out that he spent all of his time on the internet surfing the 'Files, so he got relocated so they could keep a closer eye on him. Poor kid . . .

Damn, Ratas the camera makes you look fat.

Vince:devil:

ratas calientes
December 13, 2004, 17:49

Damn, Ratas the camera makes you look fat.

Vince:devil:
It's that stupid fish-eye lens, plus all of those sopaipillas that I eat with every meal. Now if you would just move your desk back a little, maybe I can get some work done. :p

Hey - didn't you buy a larger ARS T-shirt than me? :?

vmtz
December 13, 2004, 21:28

It's that stupid fish-eye lens, plus all of those sopaipillas that I eat with every meal. Now if you would just move your desk back a little, maybe I can get some work done. :p

Hey - didn't you buy a larger ARS T-shirt than me? :?

I bought a small, what size did you get???:)

Vince

ratas calientes
December 14, 2004, 11:57
I bought a small, what size did you get???:)

Vince
To keep from intimidating everyone with my bulging musculature and tremendous physique, not to mention my natural good looks and grace of movement, I go an XL so it would not fit too tight. :biggrin:

WJ-Polish Guy
December 14, 2004, 22:05
Why you two dumb mejicans are clubbing each other. Kinda like Bush and Kerry or those guys in fake wreslin`.:biggrin:

ratas calientes
December 16, 2004, 14:51
Ol' Vince wasn't getting anything done in the office, and management actually expected him to work, so he decided to look elsewhere to earn his Christmas money. He found a job where it takes only two janitors to change a light bulb. This job also includes great scenery and lots of fresh air.

vmtz
December 16, 2004, 16:42
Glad I am not bald.

Vince

v188
December 16, 2004, 17:51
ROTFL.

Keep it up.

vmtz
December 16, 2004, 23:08
Originally posted by v188
ROTFL.

Keep it up.

Yeah, Ratas, keep it up. If you got any more?

Vince :devil:

ratas calientes
December 20, 2004, 11:40
Ol' Vinny will never cease to amaze the lot of us out her in the southwest. It seems that all the while he was working as a janitor, he was going to school and studying marine biology. Unbelievable! Well, he just landed a new job working with whales . . .

vmtz
December 20, 2004, 16:36
Ratas,

I got to hand it you.

Vince

masman
December 20, 2004, 17:23
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :beer: :beer:

Blaster
December 20, 2004, 19:51
really studying that ole "dorsal fin"????????? That chap had better not look down the barrel, that weapon just may have a hair trigger. .:devil:

ratas calientes
December 22, 2004, 11:07
:p

762minigun
December 22, 2004, 12:18

Looks like the AOL call center

Stranger
December 22, 2004, 12:37
Ol' Vinny will never cease to amaze the lot of us out her in the southwest. It seems that all the while he was working as a janitor, he was going to school and studying marine biology. Unbelievable! Well, he just landed a new job working with whales . . .

Now THAT is a dork.

paladin
December 22, 2004, 19:12
DAMN!...Paladin:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: