PDA

View Full Version : TEXAS size Assault Rifle Shoot in San Antonio, Texas

DTHOR
May 02, 2001, 09:49
We are having a Assault Rifle shoot I have posted in the Meetings & Events forum for the details of where and when. *I will say it is June 8th (Friday night campfire), 9th & 10th. I plan on cooking some wild hog on Friday and Saturday.

Last time we had James from the Dallas Falers group come to one of our shoots in Glen Rose last month and had a great time. At the last shoot their were ALOT of FALS and a FAL shorty took the iron sights shoot too.

There will be ALOT of ClassIII & Semi!!!

If you have any questions reguarding hotels or camping email me at dthor@satx.rr.com ...

Thank You and have a nice day!

DavidT / DTHOR

m14oneshot
May 02, 2001, 11:31
David,
I am just down the Road in San Marcos and would be interested in participating in the shoot. Could you provide directions, entry/range fee, and start times? :p

Bubba
May 02, 2001, 11:55
Yup! I used to live out in San Antone! Off old Blanco Road, the pretty part of town. That is my second favorite place to live and my first favorite city assuming that it's possible to have a favorite city (haven't tried out past Del Rio, but think I'd like it). I imagine I'll someday make it back that way or maybe Bandera. VA is a little too strange and yankeefied for me to take it for the rest of my life.
Y'all have fun shooting and unload a mag. for me.

Praise the FAL, Bubba.