Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > Marketplace

Notices

Old May 16, 2019, 20:05   #1
Rawles
Sola Scriptura
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 133
Location: The Rawles Ranch--Somewhere in The American Redoubt
WTS: Final Price Drops-HK91/93/94 Swan Scope Mounts & Namibian HG. Going, going...

UPDATES (16th of June):

The 1,200 meter rear sight is now pending trade.

I've made some final price reductions on the 6 lots remaining.

The Red Tide is going out rapidly (via USPS.)

The parts kits have now SOLD OUT.

The big pile of 540 magazines has now all sold out!!!

What is left: There are still several scope mounts, some 30mm steel scope rings, and one Namibian (R2) handguard still available. Take a close look!

All of these items are continuing to sell out quickly, so don't hesitate!

The lots that have sold or pending sale are marked in red. Pay attention to the RED TIDE sweeping this WTS post, folks! It is all going, going...

All of the prices quoted are POSTAGE PAID to CONUS! (In most cases this means that it will be costing me either $14.35 or $19.95 to ship your order!)

I’ve decided to sell off most of my HK rifles, so I’m liquidating my 30-year collection of HK G3 / HK41 / HK91 magazines, parts, & accessories.

All of the following are first-come, first served. No overseas sales. I prefer payment via discreet PayPal, so that I can get them all shipped out promptly. I also accept USPS PMOs.

Nearly all of these lots will be coming to you via Priority Mail in Medium or Large flat rates boxes. The exceptions will be some of the small parts and scope mounts, which may come to you well-padded in small Priority Mail flat rate boxes or bubble pack mailers.

You can reserve any of the following by posting a firm: “I’ll Take Lot # XX” statement.

When contacting me to reserve or to pay, YOU MUST include the lot #(s) in the message title, to avoid any confusion. If paying via PayPal, then use NO gun-related words (just leave the memo blank), and please use the “Family & Friends” option.

Again, all of the prices quoted are POSTAGE PAID to CONUS!

I can often give discounts if you buy multiple lots, if I'm able to put them in one larger box to save on postage.

Again, the lots that have sold or pending sale are marked in red.

The following are the currently available lots:

SECTION A: Magazines (All Sold Out)

LOTS #1 to #51-- ALL SOLD OUT!!!

SECTION B: HK91 / G3 Parts

SOLD -- LOT #52: One new in sealed box Franklin Armory BFSIII™ HK-C1 Binary Trigger (for HK 91/93/MP5). Franklin Armory normally retails these at $699, and I've never seen them offer these below $625. RE-REDUCED to $570, postage paid. -- SOLD to JJKORD12

TRADED -- LOT #53: One new in sealed box Franklin Armory BFSIII™ HK-C1 Binary Trigger (for HK 91/93/MP5). Franklin Armory normally retails these at $699, and I've never seen them offer these below $625. RE-REDUCED to $560, postage paid. -- TRADED to John W.

SOLD -- LOT #54: One original HK factory G3 full auto Bolt Carrier Assembly, complete with bolt and firing pin. Carrier is dated 5/69. This assembly shows modest wear. $375 -- SOLD

SOLD -- LOT #55: ONE original HK factory HK91 semi-auto Bolt Carrier Assembly, complete with bolt and firing pin. Carrier is date-coded "JA" which equates to 1990. Bolt is also date-coded "JA". This assembly is in mint condition! $575 -- SOLD

SOLD -- LOT #56: ONE original HK factory HK91 semi-auto Bolt Carrier Assembly, complete with bolt and firing pin. Carrier is date-coded "IB" which equates to 1981. Bolt is also date-coded "IB". This assembly shows modest wear. $475 -- SOLD

SOLD -- LOT #57: ONE original HK factory HK91 semi-auto Bolt Carrier Assembly, complete with bolt and firing pin. Carrier is date-coded "HJ" which equates to 1979. Bolt is also date-coded "HJ". This assembly is in near mint condition! $560 -- SOLD

SOLD -- LOT #58: One original HK factory G3 full auto Bolt Carrier, semi-stripped. Includes a bolt retainer assembly but no bolt or other parts. Carrier is dated 3/66. This assembly shows almost no wear. $145 -- SOLD to Clyde

SOLD -- LOT #59: One FMP G3 full auto Bolt Carrier, semi-stripped. (Includes a matching number used locking piece. Both are #623.) Carrier is dated 1/74, making it apropos for a Rhodesian Bush War replica build. This assembly shows almost no wear. (All NFA Rules apply.) REDUCED to $65, Postage Paid -- SOLD to Member JJKORD12

SOLD -- LOT #60: One HK G3 bolt head, complete with extractor assembly and rollers. Dated 03-13. Markings look as if this bolt was either Enfield or US-made. Rollers are marked "8MM" This bolt shows only very light wear. RE-REDUCED to $65, Postage Paid -- SOLD to Newtomefals

SOLD to rcmcyc LOT #61: One HK G3 bolt head, complete with extractor assembly and rollers. Dated 7-74, making it apropos for a Rhodesian Bush War replica build. This bolt shows only very light wear. $135 -- SOLD to rcmcyc

MERGED -- LOT #62: One G3 locking piece. Not dated. Unknown maker. (Possibly FMP?) Serial # "623" is marked. Shows modest wear. $15, Postage Paid -- MERGED with bolt carrier lot. (Same serial number.)

SOLD -- LOT #63: One HK91/G3 firing pin, used, excellent condition. $7, Postage Paid -- SOLD to Okra

SOLD -- LOT #64: One HK91/G3 firing pin, brand new condition. $15, Postage Paid -- SOLD to Okra

SOLD -- LOT #64A: One HK91/G3 firing pin, brand new condition. $15, Postage Paid -- SOLD to Terry

SOLD -- LOT #64B: One HK91/G3 firing pin, brand new condition. $15, Postage Paid -- SOLD to JJKORD12

SOLD -- LOT #65: One HK91/93 carry handle assembly. Shows very light wear. $30 -- SOLD to "VALMET"

PENDING TRADE -- LOT #66: One original HK-made HK91 1,200-Meter Rear Sight Assembly. BRAND NEW! No mounting screw or washer. HKParts.net sells these for $489. ( See: https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-G...ation-p561.htm ) The one that I'm selling is identical, except that the meters markings are orange, instead of white. RE-REDUCED to just $345, postage paid. -- PENDING TRADE to Andy

SOLD -- LOT #67: A PAIR of spare standard HK91/G3 Rear Sight Assemblies, graduated from 100 to 400 meters. VG+ to excellent condition. No mounting screws or washers. Just $20 PPD per pair. -- SOLD

SOLD -- LOT #68: A PAIR of spare standard HK91/G3 Rear Sight Assemblies, graduated from 100 to 400 meters. VG+ to excellent condition. No mounting screws or washers. REDUCED to just $15 PPD for the pair, Postage Paid -- SOLD to Terry

GIFTED -- LOT #69: A UTG Brand bolt-on HK91 Picatinny Rail Scope Mount, new and complete, but out of its original package. RE-REDUCED to just $15, postage paid. - GIFTED

SOLD -- LOT #70: A MFI Brand bolt-on HK91 Picatinny Rail Scope Mount, new and complete, but out of its original package. These normally retail for $155. RE-REDUCED to just $48, postage paid. -- SOLD to nivea

SOLD -- LOT #71: A MFI Brand bolt-on HK91 Picatinny Rail Scope Mount, new and complete, and still its original package. These normally retail for $155. REDUCED to just $65, postage paid. -- SOLD to nivea

LOT #72: An A.R.M.S. HK91 "Swan" Weaver Rail and STANAG combination throw-lever claw scope mount, new and complete. Currently out of production and scarce. These normally retail for $269. (See: https://www.amazon.com/R-M-S-G-3-MP-.../dp/B003I6QSZE ) RE-REDUCED to $80, Postage Paid

PENDING TRADE --LOT #73: An A.R.M.S. HK91 "Swan" Weaver Rail and STANAG combination throw-lever claw scope mount, new and complete. Currently out of production and scarce. RE-REDUCED to $100 postage paid - PENDING TRADE to Terry

LOT #74: A very scarce A.R.M.S. HK91 Trijicon ACOG throw-lever claw scope mount, new and complete. Date stamped 1998. Discontinued and very scarce. RE-REDUCED to $100, Postage Paid

SOLD -- LOT #75: A West German G3/HK91 throw-lever STANAG base claw scope mount with screws, excellent condition. This can be used with Hensoldt (or similar) STANAG scopes. REDUCED to $50 -- SOLD to RPU

SOLD -- LOT #76: A West German G3/HK91 throw-lever 30 mm ring (complete with 1" ring inserts) claw scope mount, excellent to new condition. $240 -- SOLD to F.Zappa

LOT #77: An original Trijicon brand bolt-on HK91 Trijicon ACOG scope mount, new and complete in box. (No gunsmithing required--does not alter your receiver.) RE-REDUCED to $25, Postage Paid

SOLD -- LOT #78: A like-new looking UTG Tri-rail forend for HK91 with a partial set of black rubber rail covers. When new, these retail for $115. (See: https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/Cetm...1-PTR-p879.htm ) RE-REDUCED to $20, postage paid. -- SOLD to Member JJKORD12

SOLD -- LOT #79: A brand new in factory package UTG Tri-rail forend for HK91 with a full set of black rubber rail covers. These retail for $115. RE-REDUCED to $38, postage paid. -- SOLD to JJKORD12

LOT #80: An A.R.M.S. HK91 "Swan" Weaver Rail and STANAG combination throw-lever claw scope mount, new and complete. Currently out of production and scarce. RE-REDUCED to $80, Postage Paid

LOT #81: A pair of A.R.M.S. STANAG 30mm steel scope rings, new in sealed box. (These normally retail for $95.) REDUCED to just $30, Postage Paid

SOLD -- LOT #82: One HK91/93 carry handle assembly. BRAND NEW condition. REDUCED to $50 -- SOLD to C.E.

SOLD -- LOT #83: One Complete "Sanitized" G3 full auto Bolt Carrier Assembly, complete with bolt, locking piece, and firing pin. It looks German-made but the carrier and bolt markings have been neatly ground off, possibly for use by the Rhodesian Army. This assembly shows some wear. (All NFA Rules apply.) RE-REDUCED to $110, Postage Paid -- -- SOLD to Member JJKORD12

SOLD -- LOT #84. -- SOLD to Rick

LOT #85 SOLD

LOT #86: SOLD

SOLD -- LOT #87 -- SOLD to G.R.

SOLD -- LOT #88 --SOLD to boom1911

SOLD --LOT #89: One RARE Original HK Oberndorf factory-made Steel 30-Round Gray-black Parkerized. Slightly used. $120, Postage Paid -- SOLD to J.S.

SOLD -- LOT #90: One RARE Original HK Oberndorf factory-made Steel 30-Round Gray-black Parkerized. Excellent to new condition. $120, Postage Paid -- SOLD

SOLD -- LOT #91: One RARE Original HK Oberndorf factory-made Steel 30-Round Gray-black Parkerized. Excellent to new condition. $120, Postage Paid -- SOLD, to Usasof

PENDING SALE -- LOT #92: One RARE Original HK Oberndorf factory-made Steel 30-Round Gray-black Parkerized. Excellent to new condition. $120, Postage Paid -- PENDING SALE to Okra

SOLD -- LOT #93: One RARE Original HK Oberndorf factory-made Steel 30-Round Gray-black Parkerized. Excellent to new condition. $120, Postage Paid -- SOLD to 12gaugemike

SOLD --LOT #94: RARE spare .22 magazine for German Military .22 LR Subcaliber kit for HK91. Individual magazines are only rarely offered for sale. This one is the variety with a light-gray painted magazine body. $95, postage paid. -- SOLD to bkbeard

SOLD -- LOT #95: HK G3 (or 91/93 if you use a clipped and pinned lower) Full auto trigger pack, complete. All NFA Rules apply. Hand-picked for excellent condition. RE-REDUCED to $28, postage paid. -- SOLD to sharkey

SOLD -- LOT #96: HK G3 (or 91/93 if you use a clipped and pinned lower) Full auto trigger pack, complete. All NFA Rules apply.Hand-picked for excellent condition. RE-REDUCED to $28, postage paid. -- SOLD to JJKORD12

SOLD -- LOT #97: A HK clone 91/93 "Fake" flash hider with NO slots. Commercially made. Threaded for standard HK metric RH thread but there is no "clicky" spring, with this flash hider design. Gray-black Parkerized. Just $10 - SOLD

SOLD -- LOT #98: One FMP-marked G3 take-off 7.62mm NATO barrel. Used. Looks like it has a shootable bore. (I didn't clean it up, so who knows what is underneath the grunge. But it passed the bullet tip field test.) Minor rust spots on the front sight base. Otherwise, external finish is quite nice! Front sight base, front sight, sling swivel, and gas tube end cap are in place. Also includes a flash hider that looks brand new. No gas tube assembly is included. Since this is FMP-marked, it would be correct for a Rhodesian replica build. REDUCED to $80, postage paid. -- SOLD to wilson180

SECTION C - SOLD OUT

SECTION D - Just one lot remaining:

LOT #107: Rare Namibian (South African R2) Grayish-Green G3 wide & extended handguard. Used, VG+ condition. For some history, see the video by Ian McCollum. REDUCED to $155, postage paid.

TRADED -- LOT #153B: A brand new original HK91/93 heavy bipod. These very well-made and rock solid bipods now retail for $750+. I'm selling this one for just $565. -- TRADED to John W.

SECTION E: PARTS KITS AND FURNITURE SETS (Sold Out)

Lot # 176 to Lot # 183 have SOLD OUT

POSSIBLE TRADES:

Yes, I'm willing to trade on any of these items. Here is my want list:
  • Detachable Picatinny Rail AR rear sights (with or without carry handle)
  • Good quality BUIS AR flip-up rear sights.
  • AR-10 MagPul PMAGs: Sand color, 20-round, or windowed 25-round.
  • .308 reticle Trijicon ACOG scopes with fairly fresh tritium, new or gently used.
  • T-C Encore pistol length (5"-to-15") barrels new or used, must be stainless steel in any of these calibers: .22 LR, .223 Remington, .357 Magnum, .450 Bushmaster, or .45/.410.
  • T-C Encore rifle length (16"-to-22") barrels new or used, must be stainless steel in any of these calibers: .223 Remington, .45/.410, .450 Bushmaster, 12 Gauge, or .308 Winchester.
  • M4 Complete Upper with 10" to 12" barrel in .450 Bushmaster.
  • Extra-long KCB–77 AES (Germany. Eickhorn clone.) M16 Bayonet, Euro-style with semi-rectangular grip and wire cutter scabbard. Blade length must be 9.8" or longer.
  • SIG factory-made P220-1 8-round Stainless .45 ACP magazines.
  • Colt factory-made 8-round Stainless .45 ACP factory magazines.
  • Windowed 5.56 30-round PMAGs in sand color. Must be new or excellent.
  • Lancer brand 20 or 30 rd. AR-15 magazines, I much prefer the smoke translucent type.
  • Glock 21 (.45 ACP) Slide & barrel Assembly, complete. Standard Length. Prefer one that is lightly used and inexpensive. I'm not looking for a complete G21 pistol--I already have a frame.
  • Glock 21 .45 ACP Long Slide & barrel assembly. Prefer Lone Wolf brand, with or without a threaded barrel. Again, I'm not looking for a complete G21 pistol--I already have a frame.
  • Kimber Swedish Mauser sporter, must be dated 1898 or earlier on receiver ring.
  • Chilean Mauser Model 1895 actions (with bolts), or barrelled actions, pre-1899 production marked "Loewe Berlin", only!
  • M1895 Chilean Mauser Complete Bolts, Firing Pins, and Extractors
  • Swamp Rat Waki or Rucki knife. Prefer subdued colors.
  • SIG P320 9mm/.40SW Factory-made Striker Assembly.
  • Factory .450 Bushmaster ammunition -- prefer subsonic.
  • Wheeler Engineering Mauser Action Wrench
  • Wheeler Engineering Small Ring Mauser (SRM) Receiver Mandrel
  • Leupold Long Eye Relief ("Scout" type) 119675 VX-R Scout Metric FireDot (lit reticle) Scope, Matte, 1.5-5 x 33mm
  • Browning A-Bolt .30-06 4-round magazines (for A-Bolt I or A-Bolt II rifles with swing-down floorplates.)
  • Ruger M77 Mk. II stainless steel extractors and firing pins--need for both short and long action rifles
  • Remington Model 700 Bolt Disassembly Tool (Prefer Kleinendorst brand)
  • 7 - AR-10 JP Enterprises Flash Hiders (5/8 x 24 RH)
  • 5 - AR-15 JP Enterprises Flash Hiders (1/2 x 28 RH)
  • Shrike/FightLite Belt-Fed spare barrels in 10", 12", or 14" length.
FALFiles Member #133

Last edited by Rawles; June 16, 2019 at 15:59.
Rawles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2019, 04:31   #2
wilson180
Registered

FALaholic #: 80897
I will take this

LOT #27: 5 RARE FMP (Portuguese) Rhodesian Bush War / Mozambique War vintage alloy 20-Round Black anodized, variously dated between 1964 and 1968. Four are marked FMP and one is marked P. All 5 are in excellent condition. $100, Postage Paid.

Sending pm
wilson180 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2019, 08:53   #3
OFOR
Registered

FALaholic #: 75195
I will take lot#24 for $35 !
OFOR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2019, 13:19   #4
texasvwnut
Registered

FALaholic #: 79619
I'll take Lot #10.
texasvwnut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2019, 14:00   #5
texasvwnut
Registered

FALaholic #: 79619
I'll take Lot #6 too.
texasvwnut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2019, 23:16   #6
Balls85
Registered

FALaholic #: 82072
Ill take lots #5, #7 and #11.
And still shopping...
Balls85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2019, 23:33   #7
Balls85
Registered

Jim, Ill take this one too:

LOT #46: ONE CETME 5-Round Dark Gray-Black Parkerized, unmarked, has light insertion marks. These interchange with HK91 magazines. $20, postage paid.

PM enroute. Thanks for selling some great items!

Balls
Old May 19, 2019, 21:50   #8
Balls85
Registered

Ill take 16, 17, 18 and 22A.
Old May 20, 2019, 06:19   #9
Travelalot
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 80854
Travelalot

Hello I will take 150 and 151 hk brass catcher and sight adjustment tool
Travelalot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2019, 08:27   #10
VALMET
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1826
Ill take #65, HK carry handle, thanks.

"Dammit Smithers this is brain surgery, not rocket science. Now hand me that ice-cream scoop! -C. Montgomery Burns
VALMET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2019, 09:43   #11
G3isMe
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 6530
As per our PMs I will take lots 84, 103, 104, and 105.
Old May 21, 2019, 20:22   #12
12gaugemike
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 64832
I'll take it #39,#93,#152

Hello Jim,
I will take

Pm to follow.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be
laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people
and I require the same from them." John Wayne
12gaugemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2019, 13:05   #13
bkbeard
Registered

FALaholic #: 77695
I'll take this
LOT #94: RARE spare .22 magazine for German Military .22 LR Subcaliber kit for HK91. Individual magazines are only rarely offered for sale. This one is the variety with a light-gray painted magazine body. $95, postage paid.
bkbeard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2019, 08:42   #14
RPU
Registered

FALaholic #: 80555
I will take lot #75, HK scope mount.

Please contact me with details
RPU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2019, 15:24   #15
Usasof
Registered

FALaholic #: 81555
Mags

PM sent on 2A
Usasof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2019, 23:24   #16
boom1911
Registered

FALaholic #: 66295
I'll take LOT #88 pm coming
boom1911 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2019, 08:57   #17
nivea
Registered

FALaholic #: 21768
I'll take Lot 71:

LOT #71: A MFI Brand bolt-on HK91 Picatinny Rail Scope Mount, new and complete, and still its original package.
nivea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2019, 16:52   #18
Balls85
Registered

Jim,
Ill take Lots 1, 8, 9, and 14A. PM sent.

Balls
Old May 27, 2019, 07:54   #19
Rivaltm
Registered

FALaholic #: 10402
Ill take lot 3a
Rivaltm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2019, 07:57   #20
Rivaltm
Registered

FALaholic #: 10402
Ill also take 9a
Rivaltm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2019, 10:05   #21
OFOR
Registered

FALaholic #: 75195
I will take lot #23! For $30 shipped
OFOR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2019, 16:51   #22
kf4zht
Registered

FALaholic #: 81559
Got my HK33 "partial" parts kit today. There's almost 2 full kits in this box, I wouldn't hesitate to buy, things are going to be even better than described.

Also very well packaged to say the USPS soccer team handled this one.
kf4zht is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2019, 08:27   #23
wilson180
Registered

FALaholic #: 80897
I received my FMP mags last week. Thank you!
I will take lot #98, FMP barrel for $80 shipped.
wilson180 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2019, 11:36   #24
gunner45
Registered
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63916
I'll take lot #26, thank you
gunner45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2019, 08:24   #25
Boocheet
Registered

FALaholic #: 82415
I'll take lot 14c.
Boocheet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2019, 21:06   #26
Newtomefals
Registered

FALaholic #: 81695
I will take #60

I will take the g3 complete bolt head thanks
Newtomefals is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 02, 2019, 14:21   #27
nivea
Registered

FALaholic #: 21768
I'll take Lot 70:

LOT #70: A MFI Brand bolt-on HK91 Picatinny Rail Scope Mount, new and complete, but out of its original package.
nivea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 03, 2019, 01:38   #28
JJKORD12
Registered

FALaholic #: 82628
I'll take lots:
52 570.00
64B 15
79 38.00
96 28.00
110 50

Thanks Jim
Respectfully,
John
JJKORD12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 03, 2019, 11:33   #29
C2A1
Registered

FALaholic #: 15514
Ok, OK I'll take 14B. PM ib.
C2A1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 03, 2019, 16:56   #30
Tomcatgunner
Registered

FALaholic #: 77158
Ill take lot 102
Tomcatgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 06, 2019, 12:46   #31
Rawles
Sola Scriptura
Silver Contributor

Even more price cuts on my remaining HK items.

Many of the scope mounts, in particular, now have absurdly-low prices.

Cross-post warning: I may be auctioning some of these items soon, on eBay.

Take a close look at the reduced prices, gents.

Combined shipping is available on many items.

I WILL entertain trades, especially for magazines!
FALFiles Member #133

Last edited by Rawles; June 13, 2019 at 15:23.
Old June 08, 2019, 00:06   #32
Newtomefals
Registered

FALaholic #: 81695
Thanks Jim

Got my nice g3 bolt today
Newtomefals is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 12, 2019, 09:59   #33
Rawles
Sola Scriptura
Silver Contributor

BTT, with further price drops. I've reduced the remaining scope mount and 1,200-meter rear sight prices down in to "absurdly low" territory.

The last binary trigger and the heavy bipod have been TRADED to John W.

The former 200+ lots (600+ pieces total) extravaganza is now down to just 10 single-item lots!

Going, going...
FALFiles Member #133

Last edited by Rawles; June 13, 2019 at 15:23.
Old June 12, 2019, 14:25   #34
BIG50
Registered

FALaholic #: 1441
G3 bolts and carriers #59,83

I am interested in these can you send pictures of #59, #83
To 480-297-1 nine eight seven
BIG50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 13, 2019, 15:19   #35
Rawles
Sola Scriptura
Silver Contributor

LOT #69 (a UTG Brand bolt-on HK91 Picatinny Rail Scope Mount, new and complete, but out of its original package), has been moved over to the PAY IT FORWARD 2019 thread.
FALFiles Member #133
Old June 15, 2019, 07:50   #36
Rawles
Sola Scriptura
Silver Contributor

BTT.

I've more price reductions--now down into absurdly-low territory.

Three more lots have SOLD to Member JJKORD12:

#78 for $20
#83 for $110
#59 for $65

Now just 7 lots left! Going, going...
FALFiles Member #133
Old June 16, 2019, 14:37   #37
Rawles
Sola Scriptura
Silver Contributor

LOT #66 -- the original HK-made HK91 1,200-Meter Rear Sight Assembly is now PENDING TRADE to Andy.

Now just 6 lots remaining!

The few remaining lots are going, going...
FALFiles Member #133