The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old January 02, 2018, 10:37   #1
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
"these little black boys sang that better than all y'all white people"

i was watching fox coverage of times square on new years eve to see if muslims blew up some stupid people when the show's negro MC had some 10 year old black boys sing auld lang syne in a very nice harmony. then, he said "these black boys sang that better than all y'all white people".

imagine the reaction if i had 3 white kids sing a negro spiritual on live international TV and then said "these white kids sang that better than all y'all negros".
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 02, 2018, 10:41   #2
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Why would either statement be offensive?
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 02, 2018, 10:48   #3
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247

Wife's favorite color: glitter
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 03, 2018, 05:35   #4
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Almost every time I've heard someone who is black sing the national anthem,they butcher it horribly.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 03, 2018, 07:24   #5
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
Almost every time I've heard someone who is black sing the national anthem,they butcher it horribly.
It's intentionally butchered. Remember, it's a racist song.
Old January 03, 2018, 08:53   #6
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Why would either statement be offensive?
Because racists assign comparative value to race.

These boys sang that better than those boys = comparative

"These black boys sang better than those white boys", is fine if black and white is the color of the choir robes, or some other team identification.

When the person making the comparison is using race as the defining characteristic, it is because they are racist. Since racism is fundamentally illogical and irrational, anyone making value judgements on race - anyone who thinks race defines anything - is stupid. It is "offensive" that a stupid person would be assigned as MC.

It is possible the person was using it as an identifying characteristic, not a defining characteristic. But in this context I doubt it.

The black one sings better than the white one. The purple one is in between.

Culturalism is logical. Cultural behavior norms can be analyzed. Racism - believing that culture is defined by race = stupid. Culture includes subsets of race, but race does not define culture, nor does culture define race.

Last edited by gunplumber; January 03, 2018 at 08:59.
gunplumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 03, 2018, 09:39   #7
TedKennedy
Registered

I disagree.
I recently competed in a footrace (figured I'd better add "foot", lol).

There were a half-dozen Indians (Cherokee mostly) that run track at an Indian college here. They all were wearing "Indian Pride" type clothing, and were obviously representing Indians. (they flat-out kicked butt, too, btw)

It was pretty cool, and I was glad to see them, because - as a race...Indians boys of that age have the highest dropout rates, and the 2nd largest suicide rate. These guys were representing their race, and in a positive way. When it was over - those Indians were really fast!

Now, if half a dozen white boys showed up with "White Pride" regalia on, the reaction would be much different.

There's nothing wrong with those Indians doing what they did, dressing how they did, and it was clearly about race. So what. More power to them!
Old January 03, 2018, 10:36   #8
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
They all were wearing "Indian Pride" type clothing,
Then they are racists. Or maybe not, because it is a cultural/traditions thing as well. Pride in one's culture and traditions, is fine. What they find worth of pride in a culture that was digging for roots with sticks a thousand years after other cultures were traveling the world - that I don't know.

Actually, any racial pride is retarded. About as logical as me being "proud" of having brown eyes. Pride is satisfaction in accomplishment. Just what arduous task did I accomplish to attain the level of "brown eyes"?

I do agree with the double standard. It is ok for stupid blacks to profess pride in having been born with a particular genetic code, but it is not ok for stupid whites to do the same.
Old January 03, 2018, 10:55   #9
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunplumber View Post
I do agree with the double standard. It is ok for stupid blacks to profess pride in having been born with a particular genetic code, but it is not ok for stupid whites to do the same.
Thanks...difficult to be color blind when much of the world is not.
Old January 03, 2018, 11:27   #10
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 4653
Quote:
It's because they "perform" it, instead of singing it. Annoying I know.

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."

heavily armed, easily pissed.
Texgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 03, 2018, 21:24   #11
RG Coburn
Registered

Don't liberals promote the mantra that,"We are all ONE race"?
I believe some races excell at some things better than others. An Inuit kicks my ass in the Arctic. A Waorani in Brazil kicks my butt in hot humid climates.Are they racist because they are in fact superior to my abilities in their climates? Surely they know they are in fact,better.
Old January 03, 2018, 22:11   #12
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
I believe some races excell at some things better than others.
There are some genetic features, such as barrel chest for high elevation (Andes - increased 02 demand), but perhaps if you lived there all your life, you'd have developed similarly. Which makes it less genetic, and more conditioning and acclimatization. Are babies born with the genetic features, or were they developed because of being born in those conditions? Can an acclimatization be passed on (do genetics evolve micro-generationally?)

Negroids have a different shaped femur than Caucasians and Mongoloids - it is bowed. It creates a different gait. Skeletal remains can have osteological identifiers which suggest race. But is that a value? Does white skin process vitamin D more efficiently than darker skin, making rickets and osteomalacia less common upon those with fairer skin? Negroids have a higher rate of sickle Cell anemia, yet are far more resistance to Plasmodium falciparum.

I am not suggesting that there is no physiological characteristic differences among races. I am simply asserting those who define behavior of themselves and others by race, are (by definition) racists.

Last edited by gunplumber; January 03, 2018 at 22:21.
Old January 03, 2018, 23:49   #13
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
I identify as an Earthling but I did like to Race! Here is an elitist Englishman masquerading as a Kiwi, while evoking a Non Sub Continent Indian as a motorcycle spirit, and beating his way to the Top of Pile!

Taking a fence, is theft!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The point of the journey, is not to arrive..." Hexabuzz.
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 04, 2018, 08:17   #14
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
There are some genetic features, such as barrel chest for high elevation (Andes - increased 02 demand), but perhaps if you lived there all your life, you'd have developed similarly. Which makes it less genetic, and more conditioning and acclimatization. Are babies born with the genetic features, or were they developed because of being born in those conditions? Can an acclimatization be passed on (do genetics evolve micro-generationally?)

Negroids have a different shaped femur than Caucasians and Mongoloids - it is bowed. It creates a different gait. Skeletal remains can have osteological identifiers which suggest race. But is that a value? Does white skin process vitamin D more efficiently than darker skin, making rickets and osteomalacia less common upon those with fairer skin? Negroids have a higher rate of sickle Cell anemia, yet are far more resistance to Plasmodium falciparum.

I am not suggesting that there is no physiological characteristic differences among races. I am simply asserting those who define behavior of themselves and others by race, are (by definition) racists.
By this definition then nature itself is racist. And those who insist that racism is somehow wrong or deviant are arguing with nature. An argument they will eventually lose, regardless of how many little victories they accumulate along the way.

The thing is they must know this. And they insist on promulgating this world view anyway.
Old January 04, 2018, 08:55   #15
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:

So an Indian finds a rattlesnake freezing to death and takes it home to warm it.....
Old January 04, 2018, 09:02   #16
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
By this definition then nature itself is racist.
Not sure how you got from A to B. Micro-evolution over hundreds or thousands of years, for climatic differences is racism?

If a Negroid, Caucasoid, and Mongoloid baby are all born at high elevation, will they develop a different chest structure than the same born at sea level?
Old January 04, 2018, 09:11   #17
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Quote:
Not sure how you got from A to B. Micro-evolution over hundreds or thousands of years, for climatic differences is racism?

If a Negroid, Caucasoid, and Mongoloid baby are all born at high elevation, will they develop a different chest structure than the same born at sea level?
1. See highlighted text. 2. Unclear, from the data given. But they will, on balance, develop a different bone structure and resistance to certain pathogens. Given that things like gait and illness can be defined as behavior and these behaviors are sufficiently diverse as to support ready identification and classification then the answer should be clear.
Old January 04, 2018, 09:52   #18
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
I identify as an Earthling but I did like to Race! Here is an elitist Englishman masquerading as a Kiwi, while evoking a Non Sub Continent Indian as a motorcycle spirit, and beating his way to the Top of Pile!

Taking a fence, is theft!
Pretty damned cool mate.

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."

heavily armed, easily pissed.
Texgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 04, 2018, 10:00   #19
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

Bottom line: Mother Nature exhibits perpetual discrimination.

Might this phenomenon be defined as racist?
Old January 04, 2018, 10:12   #20
Story
Registered

FALaholic #: 7638
Story is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 04, 2018, 10:37   #21
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Given that things like gait and illness can be defined as behavior and these behaviors are sufficiently diverse as to support ready identification and classification then the answer should be clear.
I reject your theorem

Behavior is conscious and learned.
Physical characteristics are not behaviors.
Old January 04, 2018, 10:44   #22
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
I reject your theorem

So - evolution/creation, whatever...makes us appear different, and alters our ability to process sunlight/vitamins, changes the shape of our eyes, the color of our skin, the structure of our bones but - the brain/mind is exempt from these subgroup variations? That's interesting.
Old January 04, 2018, 10:48   #23
justashooter
Registered

Quote:

stick to gunsmithing Mark, you obviously know nothing about genetics.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Old January 04, 2018, 11:10   #24
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
stick to gunsmithing Mark, you obviously know nothing about genetics.
He can't help it, it's a learned behavior.
Old January 04, 2018, 11:14   #25
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
Are babies born with the genetic features, or were they developed because of being born in those conditions? Can an acclimatization be passed on (do genetics evolve micro-generationally?) I am simply asserting those who define behavior of themselves and others by race, are (by definition) racists.
evolution thru darwinian process guarantees that superior traits for any environment are passed on generationally. this is what evolution is all about, dummy.

different races within the species are inherently different, including mental capacity and behavioural variation. science has documented this repeatedly.

in this way "racial discrimination" is just logical application of accumulated observation. only in the last 50 years has it been described as "racism" and stigmatized by ignorant and manipulative people.

Old January 04, 2018, 11:42   #26
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
To what degree is behavior learned compared to natural ability to learn. If all behavior is learned what makes some learn fast than others? What causes some to retain what they have learned more than others and what makes people use what they learn more than others?

Is there something in the genetic code that makes a better singer than speller?
Old January 04, 2018, 13:33   #27
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I reject your theorem

Well that's a way to go. On the other hand if one were to build a robot and it were to say, walk a certain way in response to certain stimuli then that would be characterized as a behavior, not a physical characteristic. Likewise when a human being becomes ill in response to exposure to smallpox but a monkey does not, this is characterized as a behavior, not a physical characteristic. And it's worth noting that both of these phenomena are readily distinguishable and classifiable. But I will agree that if you characterize manner of movement and/or a physical response as a characteristic and not behavior then your argument is valid.

Trouble is, if you go there then say, a penchant for running red lights or winning spelling bees can also be characterized as a physical characteristic rather than behavior.
Old January 04, 2018, 14:23   #28
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Trouble is, if you go there then say, a penchant for running red lights or winning spelling bees can also be characterized as a physical characteristic rather than behavior.
So robbing liquor stores is a racial characteristic, not a behavior developed through cultural experience?

The contortions some of you people go through to malign those who look different than yourselves, is disgusting.

Criticize behavior - absolutely. Criticize the culture that develops that behavior - absolutely. Malign a guy because he was born with a single nucleotide polymorphisms such as MFSD12 instead of SLC24A5, and you're a moron.
Old January 04, 2018, 14:31   #29
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:

The contortions some of you people go through to malign those who look different than yourselves, is disgusting.

Criticize behavior - absolutely. Criticize the culture that develops that behavior - absolutely. Malign a guy because he was born with a single nucleotide polymorphisms such as MFSD12 instead of SLC24A5, and you're a moron.
Well put!

..................juanni
Old January 04, 2018, 14:32   #30
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
So robbing liquor stores is a racial characteristic, not a behavior developed through cultural experience?

I did not say that, nor would I say that. But while we're on the subject what evidence would you offer that the racial bias towards robbing liquor stores is developed to the exclusion of any attributes that are heritable?

Frankly the contortions some folks go through to ignore performance-based data that is in front of their eyes is somewhat interesting. I often wonder if there is a genetic aspect to it outside of that which results from native intelligence but I have not seen any evidence that this is the case. For now I'm gonna go with learned or, if you'd rather, conditioned.

If you'd rather not talk about groups and occurrence rates I get that. Some positions get pretty difficult to defend when probability enters the discussion. But understand, not everyone gets smallpox from a single exposure either. The truth is the universe is less deterministic than most would have us believe and at some point a useful discussion has to include not only individuals but populations.
Old January 04, 2018, 14:50   #31
SWOHFAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 34346
Some folks don't understand linkage - that some traits are found commonly with other unrelated traits because of being located in physical proximity on the chromosome. Blacks demonstrate psychotic behavior far more often than whites, who themselves are more often psychotic compared to Asians. Since race is more than pigmentation (Dravidians are as dark as many blacks, but without wide noses, big lips and nappy hair - or the violent behavior and poor intellectual performance), it has many genes involved in the obvious phenotypic expression, but a likely equal or greater number involved in the internal makeup, including intelligence, mental stability, impulse control, etc. That blacks everywhere on the planet show lower technical achievement and greater violence than other races surely can't be coincidence - the physical characteristics of the brain, as determined by genes, determine behavior.

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
SWOHFAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 04, 2018, 14:57   #32
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWOHFAL View Post
Some folks don't understand linkage - that some traits are found commonly with other unrelated traits because of being located in physical proximity on the chromosome. Blacks demonstrate psychotic behavior far more often than whites, who themselves are more often psychotic compared to Asians. Since race is more than pigmentation (Dravidians are as dark as many blacks, but without wide noses, big lips and nappy hair - or the violent behavior and poor intellectual performance), it has many genes involved in the obvious phenotypic expression, but a likely equal or greater number involved in the internal makeup, including intelligence, mental stability, impulse control, etc. That blacks everywhere on the planet show lower technical achievement and greater violence than other races surely can't be coincidence - the physical characteristics of the brain, as determined by genes, determine behavior.
More correctly they determine a propensity for certain behavior types of an individual, and to varying degrees. Or the probability, if you prefer.

They tell us nothing about the actual future behavior of an individual, or for that matter the past behavior. They tell us everything about the incidence of certain behaviors within large, statistically significant collections of individuals. No more, no less.
Old January 04, 2018, 15:00   #33
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Blacks demonstrate psychotic behavior far more often than whites, who themselves are more often psychotic compared to Asians.
I guess you are unfamiliar with the Japanese (they were among the most isolated and therefore genetically similar of the Asian groups). After you have looked up "Japan and WWII" please analyze whether the "psychotic" behavior they demonstrated in places like Nanjing and the Philippines are genetic or cultural?

Last edited by gunplumber; January 04, 2018 at 15:06.
Old January 04, 2018, 15:04   #34
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
They tell us everything about the incidence of certain behaviors within large, statistically significant collections of individuals. No more, no less.
And I submit that the behaviors are driven by cultural norms, not genetic.

There are of course, outliers - although science has yet to discover a psychopathy gene.

Cannibalism is seen in the west as a psychosis, but in some areas, it was a cultural norm. The concept of human flesh being verboten would be as bizarre to them as cannibalism is to us.

Mass extermination of Untermensch has a logic to it, in the context of societal evolution.
Old January 04, 2018, 15:06   #35
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
All men are created equal, some, many in fact, just decide, and decide is the key word, along with a lot of help from all the inherit cultural norm baggage we all pick up along the way, decide to simply to become ass holes not worth a good bullet.

Am I a racist to avoid all contact with a family of purple human cannibals that moved into the house beside mine, or am I avoiding all contact with them because they learned to love the taste of long pig from their parents, grand parents, great grand parents, and I and mine look tasty to them?

If every family of purple humans I've ever met were cannibals and I learned, was taught to avoid these people at all cost, so as not to end up on their supper menu, does that make me a racist, or a product of my environment, such as, learning to avoid rattle snakes, because they can and do bite and kill me.

Humans learn early on, to avoid or place danger signals to certain shapes, actions, behaviors, of everything they come into contact with or their line of humans simply fall by the wayside.

Humans take short cuts to these behaviors of avoidance over time and assign color/simple shapes to these danger signals.

Simple human survival instinct to avoid that which has been taught to harm you and yours, but we all have a brain, a rather large brain, capable of learning that not all people of a certain color, shape, size, are out to eat us.

People tend to get into problems when they turn off that large brain and leave their actions and beliefs to basic instincts of learned behavior.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 04, 2018, 15:11   #36
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
And I submit that the behaviors are driven by cultural norms, not genetic.

There are of course, outliers - although science has yet to discover a psychopathy gene.

Cannibalism is seen in the west as a psychosis, but in some areas, it was a cultural norm. The concept of human flesh being verboten would be as bizarre to them as cannibalism is to us.
Again, it's not deterministic. Ain't that simple, there isn't gonna be a 'gene' or any sort of marker you can test for within an individual to predict whether the individual is gonna go out and knock over your liquor store. Statistical studies cannot be used to predict the actions of an individual any more than quantum physics can be used to predict the state of an individual particle.

But it's real good at predicting the behavior of groups of 'em. If it weren't we wouldn't have things like computers and electricity.

As an aside, are you suggesting that knocking over liquor stores falls within a spectrum of cultural normalcy in the black community?
Old January 04, 2018, 15:38   #37
SWOHFAL
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
All men are created equal, some, many in fact, just decide, and decide is the key word, along with a lot of help from all the inherit cultural norm baggage we all pick up along the way, decide to simply to become ass holes not worth a good bullet.

Am I a racist to avoid all contact with a family of purple human cannibals that moved into the house beside mine, or am I avoiding all contact with them because they learned to love the taste of long pig from their parents, grand parents, great grand parents, and I and mine look tasty to them?

If every family of purple humans I've ever met were cannibals and I learned, was taught to avoid these people at all cost, so as not to end up on their supper menu, does that make me a racist, or a product of my environment, such as, learning to avoid rattle snakes, because they can and do bite and kill me.

Humans learn early on, to avoid or place danger signals to certain shapes, actions, behaviors, of everything they come into contact with or their line of humans simply fall by the wayside.

Humans take short cuts to these behaviors of avoidance over time and assign color/simple shapes to these danger signals.

Simple human survival instinct to avoid that which has been taught to harm you and yours, but we all have a brain, a rather large brain, capable of learning that not all people of a certain color, shape, size, are out to eat us.

People tend to get into problems when they turn off that large brain and leave their actions and beliefs to basic instincts of learned behavior.
Maybe those purple people have other mutations that are linked to their pigmentation, that drive them to crave human flesh? And not everyone is created equal except as before the eyes of the law - plenty of cripples, physical and mental, along with those who were otherwise shortchanged.

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
Old January 04, 2018, 15:48   #38
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
As an aside, are you suggesting that knocking over liquor stores falls within a spectrum of cultural normalcy in the black community?
You say "the black community"; I say, the "ghetto community". THAT is the distinction. That the ghetto community is largely made up of blacks, does not mean it is because they are black. It is because they are ghetto. Culture, not race.

I understand that when a culture is largely comprised of people with similar genetic characteristics, it is easy to make the genetics the causation. Correlation is not causation.
Old January 04, 2018, 15:59   #39
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Maybe those purple people have other mutations that are linked to their pigmentation, that drive them to crave human flesh? And not everyone is created equal except as before the eyes of the law - plenty of cripples, physical and mental, along with those who were otherwise shortchanged.
Nope, simple learned behavior.

People learn to behave in a certain way, respond in a certain way, act in a certain way, think in a certain way.
The really good thing about humans, they can learn new and better ways to deal with the environment and people they come into contact with.
If they want to learn.

All whites are not good people, all blacks ain't bad people.

When a black says, thinks, believes that all whites are evil, that man is a simple racist.

When a white says, thinks, believes that all blacks are evil, that man is a simple racist.

Old January 04, 2018, 16:38   #40
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Guess I fall in the middle on this discussion.

Have a great old book in my collection published in the 1840s on the "science" of breeding Slave stock for various needs. Truth is Blacks were genetically manipulated to create a multi caste Plantation society

You had farm hands bred for strength and being docile
There were those who served in the Big House
Others were bred for educated tasks such as bookeeping
And some were even bred as the perfect companion/wife for Master's sons.

The French became rather expert in the practice and yes some were bred to be rather simple minded
Look, the Romans did much the same thing to other Europeans they enslaved.
Chinese were no different and neither were the Japanese.

Yes, much of this can be culturally biased and in ways not yet discussed.
For example simple nutrition. The Warrior castes were generally fed rather high protien diets, serfs not so much. As such formative development was rather stifled within certain groups. This didn't really occur much in America but was seriously active in Asia and India.

To me it's comical when folks apply race as a defining characteristic to whether one is destined any particular direction. It's not "race" but rather genetic background regardless of skin pigmentation. Some are just inferior in certain regards, actually we all are inferior to each other in some way.

One my home town retards had a mean IQ of like 78. Severely defective due to a bout of German Measels as an infant. Yet you could ask that Man who was the cast in some obscure movie from the 50s and he could rattle them right off...complete genius with retard facts. He was one of those that wanted to hug everyone.

That said...
take Pitt Bulls. I see one unattended I go to condition Yellow. I don't try to pet the Dawg either. Sadly I maintain the same distance if I see a group of young Blacks coming toward me in a city or even Natives. It's not racial either. If they seem normal the guard does rapidly go down. It's primarily my response to culture
I respond the same exact way to certain caucasians.

Yes of course you can raise your puppy to be docile
most mammals are Tabula Rasa Blank Slates
neighbor found a Black Bear cub, crazy thing thought it was a Dog
1st time I encountered it, came up sniffed me then started to lick my hand. Neighbor runs up, screams Don't Shoot Him, he's just tasting you
Yeah that made me feel so much better
Understand I detest Bear but that one was harmless enough. Close to 300 pounds or more too, big smelly sucker but loved peoples.

I used to have a big kitty kat...Lynx a buddy found as a treed kitten out in the woods. Shit tore up my home but was just like any other cat other than murdering larger animals. Not much of a house pet though.

People ?
naturally feral, we have just been cultured ever so slightly away from the wilds
not race, it's species and we are the apex predator.
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 04, 2018, 17:53   #41
Temp
Registered

FALaholic #: 10384
The difference is 200,000 years.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2...ientists-find/
Temp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 04, 2018, 18:26   #42
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp View Post
Maybe, more research is going to need to be done.

We'll just have to wait until the next oil or gas pipeline is being put in and see what they dig up.

Old January 04, 2018, 18:32   #43
Temp
Registered

Quote:
Maybe, more research is going to need to be done.

We'll just have to wait until the next oil or gas pipeline is being put in and see what they dig up.
Until Port-au-Prince turns into Myrtle Beach I'll continue to believe easily observable facts.
Old January 04, 2018, 18:54   #44
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:
Until Port-au-Prince turns into Myrtle Beach I'll continue to believe easily observable facts.
Yep.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 04, 2018, 19:07   #45
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Archeology and the history changes every time a back hoe seems to dig a new hole in the ground.

Myrtle Beach looked kinda like Port-Au-Prince last time I was there, , much prefer Surfside Beach in that area.

Is the Piggly Wiggly still there on the south side corner on the main road leading to the beach????

Old January 04, 2018, 19:10   #46
Temp
Registered

Quote:
Archeology and the history changes every time a back hoe seems to dig a new hole in the ground.

Myrtle Beach looked kinda like Port-Au-Prince last time I was there, , much prefer Surfside Beach in that area.
No it didn't.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/...-funerals.html
Old January 04, 2018, 19:19   #47
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
It does to me, but having grown up in the state, and spending my summers there along the coast since the mid to late fifties, from Myrtle beach down toward Charleston, it all looks like Haiti to me now.

Old January 05, 2018, 02:07   #48
RG Coburn
Registered

Quote:
Nope, simple learned behavior.

People learn to behave in a certain way, respond in a certain way, act in a certain way, think in a certain way.
The really good thing about humans, they can learn new and better ways to deal with the environment and people they come into contact with.
If they want to learn.

All whites are not good people, all blacks ain't bad people.

When a black says, thinks, believes that all whites are evil, that man is a simple racist.

When a white says, thinks, believes that all blacks are evil, that man is a simple racist.
I'm not sure that "racism" per se...
Racism is,supposedly,believing one particular race is superior to ALL others.
Some races are,indeed,superior to other races at doing certain things. There does not appear to be one race superior at doing all things better than any other race.
Gunplumber once did a post on genetic memory in dogs,which I thought to be quite profound. He could extrapolate better than I upon it,but basically it went: certain breeds do certain things based upon a genetic memory because that breed did that thing for so long,it became engrained within it genes to do that thing. Hounds chase,Labs retrieve, and so on..Why could not the same thing apply to humans?
Old January 05, 2018, 02:17   #49
SWOHFAL
Registered

Quote:
I'm not sure that "racism" per se...
Racism is,supposedly,believing one particular race is superior to ALL others.
Some races are,indeed,superior to other races at doing certain things. There does not appear to be one race superior at doing all things better than any other race.
Gunplumber once did a post on genetic memory in dogs,which I thought to be quite profound. He could extrapolate better than I upon it,but basically it went: certain breeds do certain things based upon a genetic memory because that breed did that thing for so long,it became engrained within it genes to do that thing. Hounds chase,Labs retrieve, and so on..Why could not the same thing apply to humans?
Or why do many insist pitbulls are vicious and poodles are not, when they're all Canis lupus familiaris?

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
Old January 05, 2018, 02:48   #50
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
"...don't make the black kids angry...":