The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > RKBA & Legal

Notices

Old December 15, 2017, 15:31   #1
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
dumb ass from maryland shows how stupid they are

dude wants to put any limit he can on national reciprocity.

"i don't know whether it's real...let my thugs hold you at the border till you die."

full markup seen here, begins at about 47:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmkRZvw7yFw

[IMG][/IMG]
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 16, 2017, 08:04   #2
Texas Jaguar
Registered

FALaholic #: 6874
I don't see logic behind this argument. Lets use drivers licenses as an example. If your stopped out of your state of residence for a traffic infraction the cop merely radios in or inputs on his vehicle computer station your license number and details. Your license and its status are checked in seconds or minutes at worst.

I'm confident all states have data bases containing concealed carry holders information and status so what's the big deal? So the "Nobody should carry a gun but cops" states are not content with stifling the residents of their own state and feel free to curtail the rights of everyone?

The courts have ruled against them. The congress appears ready to legislate against them. If you asked the residents of those states I'm sure they would object to the malicious abuse of power by their own state government and law enforcement officers.

Obviously they will have to be forced, while kicking and screaming the entire time, to comply with the force of law and the sentiments of their citizenry. How these people get elected and re-elected is beyond me.
Texas Jaguar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 16, 2017, 08:42   #3
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Yep,

Maryland is run by the Baltimore/DC cabal. They dont want anyone other than inner city criminals to have guns. Although there are huge exemptions for military and cops.

CCW is almost impossible to get. Maryland State Troopers know who out of state CCW are and have been caught stopping them and searching for the gun. If they dont find it you get nailed on something else.

That said the two times Ive been pulled over for speeding, they asked if I was military and got a warning.
So they aint all bad.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 16, 2017, 11:21   #4
C2A1
Registered

FALaholic #: 15514
They know what side the bread is buttered on. Holder got those CCW lists for the DOJ. More concerned about that than files on folks who are actual mental defectives and criminals. West of 270 is another state.
C2A1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 16, 2017, 13:01   #5
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
We should probably wall-off some states.....
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 17, 2017, 12:24   #6
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
I have no reason to travel in any of those states like Maryland, NJ, or NY, and doubt if I ever will. Who needs the headache!
Whydah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17, 2017, 14:02   #7
NFADLR
curmudgeon
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 7480
I was thinking just this but will go a bit farther.

I will not travel with some exception (I've never been to Hawaii ) unless that state recognizes my Florida (multi state) CCW.

at the moment it's 35 or so out of 50.
Download at link below.
http://www.freshfromflorida.com/cont...rocityList.pdf

Quote:
Alabama1, 3
Alaska1
Arizona5
Arkansas1
Colorado1, 4
Delaware
Georgia1, 3
Idaho3, 5
Indiana1, 3, 5
Iowa5
Kansas1
Kentucky
Louisiana1
Maine 3, 4
Michigan1, 4
Mississippi1
Missouri3
Montana3
Nebraska1
Nevada1, 5
New Hampshire1, 3, 4, 5
New Mexico1
North Carolina1
North Dakota3, 5
Ohio1
Oklahoma1
Pennsylvania1, 4, 5
South Carolina1, 4, 5
South Dakota1, 3
Tennessee1, 3, 5
Texas1, 3, 5
Utah1, 5
Vermont2
Virginia1, 5
West Virginia1
Wyoming1, 3
Quote:

FOOTNOTES
1. Florida’s law allows licensees to carry stun guns, knives, and billy clubs in a concealed fashion. The laws in these states allow for concealed carry of handguns only; not weapons in general. Florida license holders are prohibited from carrying other types of weapons in these states.
2. Vermont neither issues concealed weapon licenses nor requires a license in order to carry a concealed frearm. Section 790.015(1)(b), Florida Statutes, specifes an out-of-state resident must have in his or her immediate possession a valid license to carry a concealed weapon or frearm issued by that person’s state of residence. Vermont residents cannot carry a concealed frearm in Florida without having a valid Florida concealed weapon license.
3. Individuals under 21 years of age qualify for concealed weapon licenses in these states. However, any licensee of these reciprocity states who is not 21 years of age or older is prohibited from carrying a concealed weapon or frearm in Florida.
4. These states will honor the Florida concealed weapon license only if the license holder is a legal resident of the State of Florida.
5. These states issue concealed carry licenses to qualifed individuals who are non-residents. These non-resident permits cannot be honored under Florida’s reciprocity provision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whydah View Post
I have no reason to travel in any of those states like Maryland, NJ, or NY, and doubt if I ever will. Who needs the headache!
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=411469
#MakeFoodGreatAgain

Last edited by NFADLR; December 17, 2017 at 14:20.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 17, 2017, 18:01   #8
tac-40
Armed Curmudgeon

FALaholic #: 12090
South Carolina Reciprocity
RECIPROCITY

Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho (Enhanced Only), Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi(Enhanced Only), Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota(Enhanced Only), Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota (Enhanced Only), Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia (21 years of age and older) and Wyoming.

States that honor SC CWP's (list does not separate honor and reciprocal)

These 33 States Honor South Carolina

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wiscomsin, Wyoming.

Lt. Col. Grant L. Rosensteel, Jr. USAF

If you do in fact have a problem, you have the rest of your life to solve it. How long your life lasts only depends on how well you solve it.
tac-40 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 17, 2017, 18:36   #9
rowjimmy
Registered

FALaholic #: 21662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Jaguar View Post

I'm confident all states have data bases containing concealed carry holders information and status so what's the big deal? So the "Nobody should carry a gun but cops" states are not content with stifling the residents of their own state and feel free to curtail the rights of everyone?
Hate to shake your confidence, but I don't think Montana or Vermont do...

Unless their driver's licenses will then count.
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote