Notices

Old December 31, 2017, 17:54   #1
Stoney
Former 0311
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1205
A DIFFERENT TAKE ON DONALD TRUMP

Below is an interesting observation on both political parties and our President. Judge for yourselves whether he makes a strong argument or not. It is not a complete answer, but it certainly presents logical food for thought. Enjoy.

A different take on Donald Trump: (a non-political agenda)

Mychal S. Massie is an ordained minister who spent 13 years in full-time Christian Ministry. Today he serves as founder and Chairman of the Racial Policy Center (RPC), a think tank he officially founded in September 2015.

Trump Is Not A Liberal or Conservative, He's a "Pragmatist." (Definition: A pragmatist is someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. A pragmatist usually has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her.)

"We recently enjoyed a belated holiday dinner with friends at the home of other friends. The dinner conversation varied from discussions about antique glass and china to theology and politics.

At one point, reference was made to Donald Trump being a conservative, to which I responded that Trump is not a conservative.

I said that I neither view nor do I believe Trump views himself as a conservative. I stated it was my opinion that Trump is a pragmatist. He sees a problem and understands it must be fixed. He doesn't see the problem as liberal or conservative, he sees it only as a problem. That is a quality that should be admired and applauded, not condemned. But I get ahead of myself.

Viewing problems from a Liberal perspective has resulted in the creation of more problems, more entitlement programs, more victims, more government, more political correctness, and more attacks on the working class in all economic strata.

Viewing things according to the so-called Republican conservative perspective has brought continued spending and globalism to the detriment of American interests and wellbeing, denial of what the real problems are, weak, ineffective, milquetoast, leadership that amounts to Barney Fife Deputy Sheriff, appeasement oriented and afraid of its own shadow. In brief, it has brought liberal ideology with a pachyderm as a mascot juxtaposed to the ass of the Democrat Party.

Immigration isn't a Republican problem – it isn't a Liberal problem – it is a problem that threatens the very fabric and infrastructure of America. It demands a pragmatic approach not an approach that is intended to appease one group or another.

The impending collapse of the economy isn't a Liberal or Conservative problem, it is an American problem. That said, until it is viewed as a problem that demands a common sense approach to resolution, it will never be fixed because the Democrats and Republicans know only one way to fix things and the longevity of their impracticality has proven to have no lasting effect.

Successful businessmen like Donald Trump find ways to make things work, they do not promise to accommodate.

Trump uniquely understands that China's manipulation of currency is not a Republican problem or a Democrat problem. It is a problem that threatens our financial stability and he understands the proper balance needed to fix it.

Here again, successful businessmen like Trump who have weathered the changing tides of economic reality understand what is necessary to make business work, and they, unlike both sides of the political aisle, know that if something doesn't work, you don't continue trying to make it work hoping that at some point it will.

As a pragmatist, Donald Trump hasn't made wild pie-in-the-sky promises of a cell phone in every pocket, free college tuition, and a $15 hour minimum wage for working the drive-through at Carl's Hamburgers.

I argue that America needs pragmatists because pragmatists see a problem and find ways to fix them. They do not see a problem and compound it by creating more problems.

You may not like Donald Trump, but I suspect that the reason some people do not like him is because:

(1) he is antithetical to the "good old boy" method of brokering backroom deals that fatten the coffers of
politicians;

(2) they are unaccustomed to hearing a candidate speak who is unencumbered by the financial shackles of
those who owe them vis-a-vis donations;

(3) he is someone who is free of idiomatic political ideology; and

(4) he is someone who understands that it takes more than hollow promises and political correctness to make
America great again.

Listening to Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders talk about fixing America is like listening to two lunatics trying to "out crazy" one another. Jeb Bush, John Kasich and Marco Rubio are owned lock, stock, and barrel by the bankers, corporations, and big dollar donors funding their campaigns. Bush can deny it, but common sense tells anyone willing to face facts is that people don't give tens of millions without expecting something in return.

We have had Democrats and Republican ideologues and what has it brought us? Are we better off today or worse off? Has it happened overnight or has it been a steady decline brought on by both parties?

I submit that a pragmatist might be just what America needs right now. People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance, but that is common among those who have never accomplished anything in their lives (or politicians who never really solved a problem, because it's better to still have an "issue(s) to be solved," so re-elect me to solve it, (which never happens) and those who have always played it safe (again, all politicians) not willing to risk failure, to try and achieve success).

Donald Trump had his total financial empire at risk in running for president; that says it all. Success for the U.S.!

GOOD MORNING, WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Press "1" for English.
Press "2" to disconnect until you have learned to speak English.

Has freedom been replaced with Free-Dumb.

Illegitimi non carborundum

A 1911A1 is like a Glock, except it's for grownups.

AMERICA! Designed by geniuses. Now run by idiots.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen." Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Old Viking saying: Never be more then two steps from your weapon

Flying is a hard way to earn an easy living.
Stoney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 31, 2017, 18:10   #2
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 27951
It's an old article but spot on nonetheless
Trump is a pragmatist and something you may not believe, Vladimir Putin is a pragmatist as well.

Putin rose to power in tough neighborhood, the Soviet Union. And with tough playmates, the KGB.
He's a little different than Trump but not much. This world is a lot better off with Trump and Putin but will be losing Putin shortly.
Old December 31, 2017, 18:21   #3
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Trump is a builder, he is rebuilding America after decades of neglect by the politicions. Every thing he does is a reflection of how he builds. The left hates him because they just about had America destroyed in every way. If he lives he will get it done then the politicions will move back in and turn our world to an outhouse.
Old December 31, 2017, 19:18   #4
Falfan2017
Registered

FALaholic #: 79031
Trump is a joke. Soon you will see there's no wizard behind the curtain.
Falfan2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31, 2017, 19:39   #5
Wolf1952
Registered

FALaholic #: 61846
The main reason I voted for Donald Trump for the President of the United States of America was because he wasn’t a politician but a Businessman and not one of them.
Old December 31, 2017, 19:44   #6
PBR Streetgang
Registered

FALaholic #: 8684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falfan2017 View Post
Name calling. Refuge of the immature and insecure.

--Ayn Rand

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

-- Robert A. Heinlein

'You have to pinch yourself - a Marxist radical who all his life has been
mentored by, sat at the feet of, worshiped with, befriended, endorsed the
philosophy of, funded and been in turn funded, politically promoted and
supported by a nexus comprising black power anti-white racists, Jew-haters,
revolutionary Marxists, unrepentant former terrorists and Chicago mobsters,
is on the verge of becoming President of the United States. And apparently
it's considered impolite to say so.'
PBR Streetgang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 31, 2017, 19:51   #7
OLDMANPBK
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 69978
Quote:
A lot of these things made me happy. Plus the fact that I haven't been made a criminal for possession of my FALs is a big plus.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ye...rticle/2644159

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?"
-Patrick Henry-

Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
OLDMANPBK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 31, 2017, 19:54   #8
LYCAN
Registered

FALaholic #: 20840
Quote:
Elaborate please, thanks.
LYCAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 31, 2017, 21:32   #9
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Give back your tax cut then.
Old December 31, 2017, 22:34   #10
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
Every day that Trump is in office, HRC won't be in office, and also no Shotgun Joe Biden, no xxx.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 31, 2017, 22:36   #11
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
Quote:
Trump does not need a wizard behind the curtain.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 01, 2018, 01:14   #12
Fleabus
Registered

FALaholic #: 10700
Maga Man is the SledgeHammer we have needed to tear
down the Washington Ivory Towers that have been
working to subjugate us and diminish our freedoms.
I hope he swings that SledgeHammer hard and wide
in the New Year...
Fleabus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 01, 2018, 04:36   #13
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 66564
I am and always have been fascinated with history and historical leaders and people. This evening I was watching a series of programs about Egypt some 3,000 years BC and forward. They had some very good times and very bad times as well. The bad times were famines which were truly horrible as well as political issues like the murder of Ramesses III by a group of conspirators which included a real bitch of a wife who wanted her son to be the heir to the throne. Lord only knows how many wives and sons the old geezer had but he had one wife that was a real doozy.

The reason I mention this is nothing has changed, just the names and places. They had great leaders, Pharos, and a few really shitty ones. Under the great Pharos Egypt did well and was prospous and happy times were had by all. Under the shitty ones times were hard for the people. Under stable leadership the people did well but under fractured and unstable leadership the people suffered.

What I am getting at is us humans have been around awhile and been there and done that over and over again but still have not learned a damn thing about the benifits of a stable government and stable leaders. Stability is good!

Watching a bit of the New Years in New York and some commie jerk was singing the John Lenon Communist theme song “Imagine” and it made me think of what an unstable pile of crap the world is living in all thanks to politicians. Communism sucks ass and anyone that has not figured that out by now is too stupid to live.

We need a few more pragmatists running things me thinks. I do hope President Trump can remain on track dispite the pure evil that has infected our government offices. The people are ignorant and have no minds to think with and reflect only what they have been told to believe. And so it goes.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.

Last edited by Sagerider; January 01, 2018 at 04:44.
Sagerider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 01, 2018, 06:25   #14
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
Trump does not need a wizard behind the curtain.
In fact there ain't no curtain. Although he does appear to be playing the opposition, which is to say the republicrats, at their own game and beating 'em. Not only have they been shown to be the traitorous bastards they are, now everyone knows they aren't even very good at it. That'd probably piss me off too. I just hope I get to see John McCain die while the Donald is still in office.
Old January 01, 2018, 08:53   #15
Bug Tussell
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 2872
Trump's take down of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau was masterful. He had everyone distracted while his crew came in on a weekend and took away a major source of unaccounted liberal funding by kicking out the Obama appointed lackey. Fauxahantas was and still is livid about her liberal funding creation being redirected.

The unmasking of the sexual harassment slush fund? Funny how it came out during Trump's watch. You know he has all of the names and amounts and has various sexual harasser's nuts in a vise.

And now the Executive Order regarding human rights and corruption.

I can't wait to see what is next...
Old January 01, 2018, 10:51   #16
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247
...and may he continue the quest to MAGA and find a full measure of success!
Wife's favorite color: glitter
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 01, 2018, 11:20   #17
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Trump does not have to be explained, but pragmatic he is.

He is singularly, implementing the slow destruction of the OWO/OWG in America, and Worldwide; and bringing in a new war on Islam, that is just the best.

Eliminating as many of those communist adherents, rules and regulations as he can, that Obama is responsible for, has been the best possible reward for electing Trump.

The hotbed of the OWG movement is in the well funded Universities and Hollywood money men, funding absolute shits like Hillary and the democrats in NY, Cal, NJ, Mass, Ct, Colorado.

Tuition assistance reform and college loan reform, driving kids to Community colleges will have to happen, if they are to survive paying for a shit education in the Liberal Arts/humanities.

It is a very very weak cabal, and it can be destroyed by the pitchfork wielding population at the ballot box, if Trump keeps delivering the sword to the throat deals, and not giving in to shits. He will get more votes than you can imagine, for he is giving a voice to America's Immigrant hating citizens again.

The tax reform was the worst thing possible that could happen to the Dems as paychecks will increase in Feb.

Fixing other things like DACA, with a suicide pact protecting DACA's, by attaching a 10 year time bomb under their asses will be a tremendous victory.
We can then deport everyone else here illegally with E-verify and VISA controls.

Trump gets thing done that real conservatives and moderates love.

The fur haters will always hate trump, but fur is a renewable resource like burning trees is.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 01, 2018, 20:19   #18
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug Tussell View Post
Trump's take down of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau was masterful. He had everyone distracted while his crew came in on a weekend and took away a major source of unaccounted liberal funding by kicking out the Obama appointed lackey. Fauxahantas was and still is livid about her liberal funding creation being redirected.

The unmasking of the sexual harassment slush fund? Funny how it came out during Trump's watch. You know he has all of the names and amounts and has various sexual harasser's nuts in a vise.

And now the Executive Order regarding human rights and corruption.

I can't wait to see what is next...
That was HUGE....and he executed it like a military op. We are just going to keep seeing more and more of this.
Anybody heard about some Solyndra owned properties being seized by U.S. assets ? I'm not holding my breath waiting for it to show up on the obsolete news medias like nbc or cnn. Solyndra was that green energy front company that siphoned billions out of the treasury,that went tits up months later,and no money was returned. Basically a conduit to flow money from our pockets to Obama and co. pockets.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote