The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old December 30, 2017, 17:48   #1
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
A good old fashioned psychological operation???

We may be witnessing a good old fashioned psychological operation being played out in real time.
Trump may have just turned the dogs loose on Iran.
They did let slip a new operation/agreement between the Izzys and the USA against Iran, and now this all starts up there.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...iran-protests/
Old December 30, 2017, 18:30   #2
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
The State Dept. would have better luck biting fart bubbles in the bath tub
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30, 2017, 18:40   #3
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
The State Dept. would have better luck biting fart bubbles in the bath tub
I would agree with ya on the state department, this is being too well done for them, this smells more like a cia/mossad joint operation, with more mossad vs cia except for support.

Just read, this kicked off in over 25 locations all at once.

Iran cutting off social media and internet now, so if these "protest" continue, hope they got the sat phones out of Russia.
Old December 30, 2017, 18:59   #4
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 27951
I thought it was overly optimistic to think Trump would make a good President.
So far, he's been one of the greatest president in US history

And he hasn't been in office 1 year
Old December 30, 2017, 19:35   #5
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
This crap with Obama acting in concert with Hezbollah in Iran to perpetuate the flow of heroine,all in order to further their nuclear weaopons program,is bullshit. I think this really got stuck in President Trump's craw,as he sees the stats daily on how bad the overdose problem is. Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum...and he's all out of bubblegum...
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 30, 2017, 19:51   #6
jeffrey
Registered

FALaholic #: 2073
Contrast this with Zerobama's "Arab Spring" in which he supported Islamic rebels against governments which were allied with and cooperating with us.

Zerobama was emulating his mentor Soros in sowing discord, evil, and death.
jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30, 2017, 20:33   #7
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

First deaths are being reported, as well as government buildings being torched, set aflame, and death to, wait for it, Khomeini,,,, being chanted in the streets!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-continue.html

A good old fashioned uprising is far better than an open war.

It was reported an agreement had been reached on how to deal with this bunch of nut jobs, just didn't think it would go this fast.

I wonder if the new guy in Saudi is in on this???

Now its a question of which way the regular Army goes, the Red Guards are hated by them.
Old December 30, 2017, 21:18   #8
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
I think they mean Khameini, the current guy, not Khomeini from 1979.

The current govt will probably get it suppressed, but if they get a new guy, he won't like the US or Israel very much either, so US needs to stay out of there.
Old December 30, 2017, 22:06   #9
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post

The current govt will probably get it suppressed, but if they get a new guy, he won't like the US or Israel very much either, so US needs to stay out of there.
Going to be interesting seeing Trumps reaction to this vs the past muzzie president we all survived for 8 long ass years.

Izzy press says this insurrection in Iran is gaining steam, still hinges upon how to regular army falls regarding sides taken or simply standing down.
Old December 30, 2017, 23:21   #10
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Yep,

Probably ran out of the couple of billion in cash that Obama gave them.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 31, 2017, 01:25   #11
Right Side Up
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 43
I'll be glad when the Middle East finally Hellenizes.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 31, 2017, 01:26   #12
loneeagle308
Registered

FALaholic #: 3246
I met my first and only Iranian friend in San Francisco 2 months ago. She is working on her PHD in law. Got her master in 10 months in The Hague. It's interesting to hear her families point of view regarding the regime. Her grandparents despise the gov't. Also was surprised they don't like muslims much. That religion didn't develop strongly for awhile. Now I have no comms with her in Iran. She says she coming back in 2 months to SF.
loneeagle308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31, 2017, 01:54   #13
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right Side Up View Post
I'll be glad when the Middle East finally Hellenizes.
Many parts would take an additional 2000 years and even then, not even come close.
Old December 31, 2017, 02:12   #14
Right Side Up
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Many parts would take an additional 2000 years and even then, not even come close.
Oh...I bet there's a bunch of us that could go over there and show a bunch of them how to live.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 31, 2017, 08:44   #15
alphadog58
Registered

FALaholic #: 9405
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneeagle308 View Post
I met my first and only Iranian friend in San Francisco 2 months ago. She is working on her PHD in law. Got her master in 10 months in The Hague. It's interesting to hear her families point of view regarding the regime. Her grandparents despise the gov't. Also was surprised they don't like muslims much. That religion didn't develop strongly for awhile. Now I have no comms with her in Iran. She says she coming back in 2 months to SF.
I have an Iranian friend. He was in the Shah's Royal Navy and was here in the US at a USN school when the Shah was overthrown. He said that he received in the mail, his passport and a plane ticket home. He told me that he was a member of the Shah's Royal Navy, not the People's Republican Navy and he stayed here. Didn't go home for twenty years. Became an E-1, worked for and retired from the Dept of Corrections. Now owns a condo in Tehran, and goes there for a couple months every year. Has nothing good to say about the secular gubmint and the religious gubmint. Two separate entities, both crooked and corrupt...
Larry
Old December 31, 2017, 16:07   #16
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post

Good advise, but I suspect the US is already there and instigating the unrest.

My bet, the Iranians squash this and a lot of US and Izzy spys and instigators get the noose.

...................juanni
Old December 31, 2017, 16:26   #17
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
juanni,

You mean like teenage girl spies that get beat by the religious police for wearing lipstick or not having their hijab cover enough of their hair? I think there is plenty of cultural unrest that the CIA and Mossad can tap into.

Oh wait they just relaxed the beating and arrest of women by religious police YESTERDAY! Wonder if it was caused by the mass protests?

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 31, 2017, 16:36   #18
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post

My bet, the Iranians squash this and a lot of US and Izzy spys and instigators get the noose.

Damn, agreement with you on two out of three points.

Of course the US and Izzy's are in there, always have been.

Got to also agree, the Iranians in power today, will do anything to remain in power.
However, an increasing body count in that country of the people in the streets will not have the same effect as many think, in that, the Iranians in the streets, will soon be armed and taking heads of their own.

As for our people and the Izzy's getting caught and being hung, it goes with the job, and their job is to bring about the downfall of the Iranian hard liners, mulla's etc.

Even with them, the hand liners in complete control and shutting down communications, information is still being shared among the groups, and still getting out of the country.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/irania...e-has-to-fall/

I know its a shock to you, but people the world over will fight and die for their freedom.

AND, something is cooking in off Gaza, with the Izzy defense minister telling the people in Gaza DIRECTLY, to get rid of the Iranian backed terrorist and think of their children.

Gaza and Iran are causing the most issues today in the middle east, take down both at the same time?????

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/240027

https://www.timesofisrael.com/defens...plied-by-iran/

To me, looks like the US and Israel are preparing the "battlefield", what comes next, is ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Even the PA decided to pull the plug on the USA and refuse to meet, which is always a good sign, solve all the major issues at one time.

I know one thing for sure, would not care to be the gate guard around the Iranian nuclear sites right about now.
Old December 31, 2017, 17:04   #19
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

And then there is always a wild card.
This one below, is just for J.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ney-for-bombs/
Old December 31, 2017, 17:54   #20
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

juanni has the right idea about a lot of things but completely misses the boat on Iran

Persians are an ethnic group that make up over half of the population in Iran
Most Persians hate the Arab invaders and their primitive religion of death, islam.

The Shit(e) sect of islam is bad enough on its own but the Iranian version is more of a suicide cult than anything else. Half the country hates the Shit(e) and a lot of Iranians hate islam in gereral

Some Iranians love the Shit(e) and and want to kill those that aren't Shit(e).

Some Iranians are Azerbaijan. Everybody hates them and thinks of them as vermin that should be eradicated.

Secular parts of the government are as utterly corrupt as as the islamic parts.
Old January 01, 2018, 11:52   #21
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Iran, like NKorea will become toast, in the Trump toaster,
Iranian Political Islam must be crushed and smashed into homus .

Someone needs to get into the booze and cigarette business for Iran, for it will be a big market there again. Western Rot must be applied right now, by smuggling, to achieve the full desired effect.
Victorias Secret Franchises for Tehran too.

Cuba and Venezuela are also in the Trump "slow cooker."

It is so hard getting these rogue nations to attack, so that they can be basted.

Obama cannot stand the Trump Catering Restaurant's, "bill of fare", for his old friends planned victory celebrations.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 01, 2018, 14:50   #22
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Too bad all that money Obama returned to them from their accounts and flown in pallets of cash didn't go to arm the opposition.
Old January 01, 2018, 15:51   #23
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Quote:
First deaths are being reported, as well as government buildings being torched, set aflame, and death to, wait for it, Khomeini,,,, being chanted in the streets!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-continue.html

A good old fashioned uprising is far better than an open war.
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 01, 2018, 17:28   #24
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
juanni has the right idea about a lot of things but completely misses the boat on Iran
Nope.
Iran weathered sanctions, US/Izzy assassinations, constant computer and economic attacks....... they will weather this one out too.

Anybody that thinks a pro US/Israel govt is coming out of Iran is nutz.

.................juanni
Old January 01, 2018, 17:51   #25
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Nope.
Iran weathered sanctions, US/Izzy assassinations, constant computer and economic attacks....... they will weather this one out too.

Anybody that thinks a pro US/Israel govt is coming out of Iran is nutz.

.................juanni
Sounds near like ya rooting for them mullahs over your own people, the USA that is, of course not any Jews.
Old January 01, 2018, 18:46   #26
rowjimmy
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 21662
Quote:
Sounds near like ya rooting for them mullahs over your own people, the USA that is, of course not any Jews.
Nah, he just has a realistic view of the situation.
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 01, 2018, 20:38   #27
Roadmarker
Remaining Vigilant 3-7-77
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63605
I wouldn't be so fast to declare this rebellion as "stamped out". It is now a tinder keg and with the right wind it could easily turn into something that might be beneficial to everyday Iranians and the US and Israel.
We are in their heads hard. Once you are in your enemies head you can do small things to steer him. The youth are in open rebellion.
Roadmarker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 01, 2018, 20:42   #28
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

juanni
I was trying to pint out Iran has a long history of conflict that cannot be resolved.
Sanctions don't work as intended as they keep money inside a country. This forces people to be more creative to get by.
All Iran has is oil exports. This drains other countries of money and lack of imports(sanctions) makes Iran wealthy.

Iran's problems have nothing to do with the US or Israel and their problems will destroy them.
Old January 01, 2018, 20:53   #29
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmarker View Post
I wouldn't be so fast to declare this rebellion as "stamped out". It is now a tinder keg and with the right wind it could easily turn into something that might be beneficial to everyday Iranians and the US and Israel.
We are in their heads hard. Once you are in your enemies head you can do small things to steer him. The youth are in open rebellion.
The red guard force, whatever their name is, has murdered 12 so far, but the other side killed a couple of theirs this evening and wounded a few more.
When the government shoots its own citizens, tha citizens begin to shoot back!
Old January 02, 2018, 07:57   #30
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Damn, agreement with you on two out of three points.

Of course the US and Izzy's are in there, always have been.

Got to also agree, the Iranians in power today, will do anything to remain in power.
However, an increasing body count in that country of the people in the streets will not have the same effect as many think, in that, the Iranians in the streets, will soon be armed and taking heads of their own.

As for our people and the Izzy's getting caught and being hung, it goes with the job, and their job is to bring about the downfall of the Iranian hard liners, mulla's etc.

Even with them, the hand liners in complete control and shutting down communications, information is still being shared among the groups, and still getting out of the country.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/irania...e-has-to-fall/

I know its a shock to you, but people the world over will fight and die for their freedom.

AND, something is cooking in off Gaza, with the Izzy defense minister telling the people in Gaza DIRECTLY, to get rid of the Iranian backed terrorist and think of their children.

Gaza and Iran are causing the most issues today in the middle east, take down both at the same time?????

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/240027

https://www.timesofisrael.com/defens...plied-by-iran/

To me, looks like the US and Israel are preparing the "battlefield", what comes next, is ,,,,,,,,,,,,
Even the PA decided to pull the plug on the USA and refuse to meet, which is always a good sign, solve all the major issues at one time.

I know one thing for sure, would not care to be the gate guard around the Iranian nuclear sites right about now.
Truth. The US and Israel are preparing the battlefield.

Looks like the neocons can sleep well, knowing we're still on course, and our globalist handlers still hold a firm grip.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 02, 2018, 12:43   #31
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

Nope, not rooting for the MIC, Israel, John McCain's wet dream or more entanglements/meddling in the affairs of other nations......... so I for rooting for these guys.

Old January 02, 2018, 13:25   #32
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Truth. The US and Israel are preparing the battlefield.

Looks like the neocons can sleep well, knowing we're still on course, and our globalist handlers still hold a firm grip.

Maybe, it is possible, others may have some motives present not just to help out the people of Iran gain some semblance of freedom, but if the people of Iran gain their freedom, real freedom such as we all enjoy, would that be a bad thing?

Right now, the Iranian people are being killed in their own streets by their own government, does the world standby and allow that to continue?

The people in power in Iran, just announced some law this morning they have on the books will kick in, that says they can hang anyone that even protest any part of the government, last time they did this, they were hanging 12 year old children in city squares.

Does the world stand by and allow them to hang 12 year old children???

The damned French's MIC/neocons helped out a small group of rebels once facing the same shit by their government and King, and without their help, the result of our own freedoms today would be greatly in question.

This shit in Iran and other places is just like the cold war between the world and the USSR, normal people behind the Iron curtain wanted freedom, no action on our part, and the old USSR would still be in effect.

Some days, most days in fact, helping the little guy gain his freedom is not a bad thing.
Old January 02, 2018, 13:33   #33
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

Right now, the Iranian people are being killed in their own streets by their own government, does the world standby and allow that to continue?
Rioters who should be shot, not peaceful protesters.
Most were shot trying to seize police weapons.

And when Egypt was gunning down peaceful protesters, most here cheered it on.

So save the hypocrisy.

.............juanni
Old January 02, 2018, 13:33   #34
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Nope, not rooting for the MIC, Israel, John McCain's wet dream or more entanglements/meddling in the affairs of other nations......... so I for rooting for these guys.

Somehow, I can't believe either of these two good men today would stand by and allow people any where on this planet to be murdered by their own governments simply by wishing to live in freedom such as they once fought for and gained for their own.

Maybe you've read something about them I have not.

Both of these men had a LOT of outside help to do what they did for their own people.

Helping others gain freedom is not a bad thing, actually, many people believe it is one of the finest attributes of mankind.

Hell J, I would not stand by and allow someone/anyone to deny you your freedoms, enslave you, hang you in a city square, and we've never met.
Old January 02, 2018, 13:39   #35
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Rioters who should be shot, not peaceful protesters.
Most were shot trying to seize police weapons.

And when Egypt was gunning down peaceful protesters, most here cheered it on.

So save the hypocrisy.

.............juanni
With that head full of bull shit, you would have cheered when the King's men shot down all the people conducting the Boston Tea Party.

And I don't remember anyone here cheering when anyone was being gunned down in the streets anywhere in the world.

That projection shit is showing up again.
Old January 02, 2018, 13:40   #36
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Somehow, I can't believe either of these two good men today would stand by and allow people any where on this planet to be murdered by their own governments simply by wishing to live in freedom such as they once fought for and gained for their own.

Both of these men had a LOT of outside help to do what they did for their own people.

Helping others gain freedom is not a bad thing, actually, many people believe it is one of the finest attributes of mankind.

Hell J, I would not stand by and allow someone/anyone to deny you your freedoms, enslave you, hang you in a city square, and we've never met.
Yeah, sure that is what the US has been fighting for freedom all over the world.

We got a long list of dictators we have installed that say otherwise, and who killed plenty of their 'own people' with our help.

So what is with your new found morality?

.....................juanni
Old January 02, 2018, 13:44   #37
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yeah, sure that is what the US has been fighting for freedom all over the world.

We got a long list of dictators we have installed that say otherwise, and who killed plenty of their 'own people' with our help.

So what is with your new found morality?

....................juanni
Not new found at all, just looking at different situations with a clear eye, not one clouded in all acts by USA are evil.

And now;;;;

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...tm_campaign=nl
Old January 02, 2018, 13:54   #38
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

And I don't remember anyone here cheering when anyone was being gunned down in the streets anywhere in the world.

That projection shit is showing up again.
Maybe this will refresh your memory.....
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showt...t=egypt+muslim

You Tube deleted the video of an unarmed protester with his hands up being shot by a soldier.

Quote:
Any soldier that has ever served in any countries military will tell you the same thing.
When the troops are handed live ammo, have been on high alert for several days, are taking direct fire, seeing their buddies killed, don't fu-k with them, if you don't wish to be shot.
There is no such thing as a peaceful protestor after the first soldier was fired upon, just potential targets out to kill you.
Shit happens.
Well what happened to Shit happens, in Iran.

Old January 02, 2018, 14:06   #39
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Maybe this will refresh your memory.....
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showt...t=egypt+muslim

You Tube deleted the video of an unarmed protester with his hands up being shot by a soldier.

Well what happened to Shit happens, in Iran.

That was a statement of fact, far from cheering on the killing of protestors in the streets.
As in, an explanation for how it happens, not that it is right nor wrong.

Bad Shit will happen in any place where soldiers are placed in the streets against civilians.

When soldiers are replacing local law enforcement in the streets, it means the government is desperate to hold onto power over the people at any cost.

Your reading comprehension really is lax, suspect guided by your ingrained world view.
Old January 02, 2018, 14:06   #40
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Well there has long been shit talk about Persians here YH

dunno, I had a few buds from Iran when that revolution went down. Most lost entire families and detest Islam.

Guys I knew were mostly recruited up
losing parents, siblings, aunts and uncles was a huge motivator and most were a heck of a great deal smarter than many here
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 02, 2018, 14:15   #41
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

J, check this out, two views of the same thing, open debate, etc.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netany...-trump-source/
Old January 02, 2018, 18:32   #42
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 46494
Quote:

These two guys were pretty good in their day but Trump will go down as the President that saved America. Our Constitution was based on God given rights and President Trump is the champion of those rights at this period of time. Gods perfect number is 7. President Trumps first day in office almost one year ago he was 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old. On that very day the Hebrew calendar's date was 5777. Compare that with the Illinois Lottery number 666 the day Obama won his first term. Pythagoras--"Numbers rule the universe".
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 03, 2018, 07:28   #43
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
These two guys were pretty good in their day but Trump will go down as the President that saved America. Our Constitution was based on God given rights and President Trump is the champion of those rights at this period of time. Gods perfect number is 7. President Trumps first day in office almost one year ago he was 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old. On that very day the Hebrew calendar's date was 5777. Compare that with the Illinois Lottery number 666 the day Obama won his first term. Pythagoras--"Numbers rule the universe".
That makes exactly as much sense as anything else I've seen regarding Trump saving America.

I personally think our number is about up.
Old January 03, 2018, 08:59   #44
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Or number may be up. Sooner or later, everyone's number is up. So what?

Trump has been a great president so far.
Can he clean up the swamp? No, it's full of vermin and they're fighting it all the way. The MSM, Repubs, Dims, Libs, communist and socialist are all fighting him.

Trump is great and he represents the best American people, people like us on the falfiles. What could be better?
Old January 03, 2018, 09:30   #45
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
Or number may be up. Sooner or later, everyone's number is up. So what?

Trump has been a great president so far.
Can he clean up the swamp? No, it's full of vermin and they're fighting it all the way. The MSM, Repubs, Dims, Libs, communist and socialist are all fighting him.

Trump is great and he represents the best American people, people like us on the falfiles. What could be better?
Umm...a president dedicated to increasing liberty, ceasing our involvement in overseas affairs, reducing government size, ending payroll theft, getting rid of the Fed Reserve....once he gets those things done, maybe getting something of value to back up our paper dollar?

I expect he'll just BS through three more years, we'll send our boys overseas to fight an enemy that hasn't declared war on us, we won't declare war (that takes balls), and some minor tax reductions and 2A protections will keep the "conservatives" happy, and the liberals whining.

But nothing major will change...until we realize we're broke.
Old January 03, 2018, 11:43   #46
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 46494
"But nothing major will change...until we realize we're broke".

President Trump knows where the money is and isn't afraid to go after it. Trillion's of dollars were squandered, stolen and hidden by the Bushes/Clintons/Obama. The executive order-national emergency-that Trump signed just before Christmas is a "hunting license" for a worldwide expedition to confiscate and bring the assets back to America. Not only is the money coming back but hopefully the perpetrators are going to pay big time.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 03, 2018, 11:56   #47
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
"But nothing major will change...until we realize we're broke".

President Trump knows where the money is and isn't afraid to go after it. Trillion's of dollars were squandered, stolen and hidden by the Bushes/Clintons/Obama. The executive order-national emergency-that Trump signed just before Christmas is a "hunting license" for a worldwide expedition to confiscate and bring the assets back to America. Not only is the money coming back but hopefully the perpetrators are going to pay big time.
Oh hell yeah! That's exactly what I was talking about.
Old January 03, 2018, 12:00   #48
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Trump has already done a lot and he's never been one to sit on his hands.

Why would he magically decide to glide through the next 3 years when he's never done that in his life?

Too much of the establishment is against him to make too many changes for the good. If we would have had Trump instead of Ronnie Raygun, the world would be a much better place. Trump came along too late in the game.
Old January 03, 2018, 15:05   #49
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
That makes exactly as much sense as anything else I've seen regarding Trump saving America.

I personally think our number is about up.
Naw, the sky ain't falling, just looked, still up there like it always has been.

One of the things I learned in that long ass history program I completed, every generation believes that the end is near, all is lost, and gloom and doom is just behind the next curve in the road.

We'll be just fine, a few ups and a few downs, no end of the world stuff.

Ya gotta have faith!
Old January 03, 2018, 15:15   #50
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

One of the things I learned in that long ass history program I completed, every generation believes that the end is near, all is lost, and gloom and doom is just behind the next curve in the road.
Actually unwarranted optimism and complacency is why empires are unable to reverse decline.

And it looks like the protests/riots have fizzled out.

.................juanni

Last edited by juanni; January 03, 2018 at 15:20.
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote