The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old December 07, 2017, 23:26   #1
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Is Trump ill

Or is it fake news? Was reading Trump went in for checkup after slurring his words.

he day after President Trump slurred through part of a speech, the White House announced that he will undergo a physical exam.

Trump will take the exam at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Washington, D.C., early next year and the results will be made public, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Thursday.

Questions about the President's well-being were raised on Wednesday after he garbled the tail-end of a speech about moving the U.S. embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Trump's cap-off — "God bless the United States" — was barely audible because of the speech flub.
Old December 08, 2017, 06:41   #2
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
I honestly wouldnt be surprised if the deep state has poisoned him.
Old December 08, 2017, 08:33   #3
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala_Guy View Post
I honestly wouldnt be surprised if the deep state has poisoned him.
They absolutely would if they could.
Old December 08, 2017, 08:37   #4
2barearms
I really don't hate you..
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
It said he was going to be evaluated after the end of the year. Could be a convenient strategy for him leave and have Pence take over.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stšrker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 08, 2017, 08:40   #5
gentlemanjoe
Registered

FALaholic #: 77676
He's healthy as a horse. Not many old codgers could keep up with him.

MSM says "Trumpís Slurred Speech Tied to Low Battery in Putinís Remote"
gentlemanjoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 08, 2017, 08:55   #6
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Secret Service who take the job seriously,and are serious about protecting him,need to consider the use of electronic weapons might be used against him,if they aren't already on it. I'm sure they know about it,its just is anybody actually doing any monitoring. The human body uses electrical impulses to operate.Screw with those impulses and screw with the body.
Have they figured out yet what caused those conditions of the folks working at the US embassy in Cuba?
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 08, 2017, 09:02   #7
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Thallium - I wonder who does his cooking?

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 08, 2017, 09:13   #8
RG Coburn
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Thallium - I wonder who does his cooking?
I don't know,but I could see a couple food-taster job openings for Lauer and Franken...They're pretty much expendable now anyways...
Old December 08, 2017, 09:34   #9
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Food tasters in this day and age would have to be willing servants - or sex slaves in bondage! Anything for a job! Perhaps he had a 'Flu' shot - perhaps it's just a check up, and some fake news!
The 'President today' went to get his hemorrhoids lasered - official CNN Blackhouse announcement! All hail the messenger - Thallium delivery mechanism below is in full and open sight!
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b069ec48ac008d

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Last edited by Trypcil; December 08, 2017 at 09:46.
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 08, 2017, 09:56   #10
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
slurred speach is classic indicator of mini-stroke", which is a temporary blockage of blood flow to brain caused by blood or lipid clot. i am sure with his cash he is on a statin and aspirin and is under close surveilance for all metabolic function.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesnít appeal to you, youíre a frikkin' pansy. Also, youíre probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 08, 2017, 10:04   #11
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2690
Transient ischemic attack (accident)
Old December 08, 2017, 12:30   #12
RG Coburn
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Food tasters in this day and age would have to be willing servants - or sex slaves in bondage! Anything for a job! Perhaps he had a 'Flu' shot - perhaps it's just a check up, and some fake news!
The 'President today' went to get his hemorrhoids lasered - official CNN Blackhouse announcement! All hail the messenger - Thallium delivery mechanism below is in full and open sight!
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b069ec48ac008d

Well,slaves-in-bondage? That's Lauer! Now Franken is more of a dress-in-diapers fetish type. these guys just might be able to lead productive lives. Just not re-productive...
Old December 08, 2017, 12:34   #13
RG Coburn
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
slurred speach is classic indicator of mini-stroke", which is a temporary blockage of blood flow to brain caused by blood or lipid clot. i am sure with his cash he is on a statin and aspirin and is under close surveilance for all metabolic function.
If you heard the speech,it was one word that was the issue.. He mis-pronounced "states".
He didn't "slur" the entire speech,or segments of it.
I would imagine he pays very close attention to his health as well.
The man is a freakin' bulldozer...he just plows onward.
Old December 08, 2017, 12:55   #14
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Sounded like a very dry mouth to me. Meds will do that, likely a BP med.

He just needed a "Rubio."
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 08, 2017, 12:56   #15
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
He probably just needed a quick drink of water but didn't want to start that controversy over again.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 09, 2017, 12:20   #16
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
He carried on last night in Fla for over an hour, putting that CNN story to bed, "that Pence had to take over."

CNN must stand for certified "nuts" now.

Last edited by V guy; December 09, 2017 at 12:36.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 09, 2017, 12:40   #17
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
He carried on last night in Fla for over an hour, putting that CNN story to bed, "that Pence had to take over."

CNN must stand for certified "nuts" now.
And it was a great speech that showed America he really cares about the country.
Old December 09, 2017, 12:54   #18
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 46494
Sheesh--just another dumb ass liberal ploy that makes them look like fools. These dumb ass liberal left wing nuts are drug addicts, alcoholic's, sex perverts, Satanist, muzzies and the foul list goes on. President Trump has a clear, clean mind without the drugs, alcohol and other mind bending perversions of the left. Doesn't take a Captain Obvious to figure out these charges are as fake as a 3 dollar bill. Nancy Pelosi slurs, stammers and slips out the most ridiculous statements that sounds like something coming out of a nut house. The Messiah Obama can stutter and stammer like a damn fool but you won't hear a thing about that. Just a worthless attack by shitters.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 09, 2017, 15:10   #19
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 66564
I watched President Trumpís speech from Florida last night and was impressed very positively with his message and delivery. His ability to connect with the average American shows his background in the trades. He is at home in the board room and standing behind you as you wait in line at the tool crib. I really like this man very much and just the man we have needed to sit in the big chair for many years. Not since Ronald Reagan have we had a President that thinks America comes first.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.
Sagerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 09, 2017, 20:02   #20
wanneroo
Registered

FALaholic #: 74891
I speak in public for my job and it's not uncommon for me to mispronounce a word, fumble words, slur a word or sentence, whatever. When you speak in public and you're giving a presentation and you are trying to project your voice and all, that sort of stuff is going to happen. Especially your mouth gets dry or whatever or you are tired, hungry, etc.

I thought he was in usual form as I watched all his Pensacola speech. When you weigh in the amount of stress and issues he must be dealing with, I think he's doing great.
wanneroo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2017, 01:07   #21
D P Six
Registered

FALaholic #: 15219
"Is Trump ill" Why someone as wealthy as Trump would want to be part of Washington DC's political power structure tells me he is mentally disturbed. Of course certain political positions bestow power that even great wealth can't buy. He's there for the power ... but who knows, maybe the job is making him ill.
D P Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2017, 01:32   #22
Bawana jim
Registered

Many won't agree but at this time in life Trump is the greatest man in our political system. I could list all his accomplishments but the biggest one was beating hillary. You would never have seen the swamp drained under her and Trump is showing us the truth about our politicions. Hope he stays healthy, there is much work to be done by him.
Old December 10, 2017, 06:01   #23
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
And the really cool thing is he seems to enjoy his work.
Old December 10, 2017, 09:06   #24
RG Coburn
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Many won't agree but at this time in life Trump is the greatest man in our political system. I could list all his accomplishments but the biggest one was beating hillary. You would never have seen the swamp drained under her and Trump is showing us the truth about our politicions. Hope he stays healthy, there is much work to be done by him.
Oh yeah...of all the trophies in his den,forcing Obama to produce a birth certificate and whooping Hillary's ass gotta rank up there at the top of his life achievements. Money..meh...anybody with half a brain can make money.