The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > General Non-Firearms Discussion

Notices

Old November 29, 2017, 12:51   #1
NFADLR
Banned

FALaholic #: 7480
Videos and other stuff from my brain to yours!! 😈

Have these links in the c&p area and don't always remember what they are, sometimes interesting sometimes legal or maybe just funny So today it's the luck of the draw.

Here is another one, this one is about exploring a ghost town in the California desert in inyo county called panamint in a Google maps search.

This one is some of marks buddies living on top of a car wash roof
in Phoenix AZ.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/us-a...oenix-car-wash
NFADLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29, 2017, 17:14   #2
NFADLR
Banned

Last edited by NFADLR; May 17, 2018 at 21:45.
Old November 29, 2017, 17:52   #3
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
That first video is going to be quite alarming for some - one has to consider that essentially America was formed in part, as a consequence of the 'Protest-ant' Reformation - Seeking religious freedom! The Papacy has probably never forgotten the strides made by that Revolution - now we have had a string of dubious Popes - Matzinger for one, and now Bergoglio! Then there's little thing back in Magna Carta days - where the Pope of the day sided with the King John - the Papal Bull!
Religion is there only to sanctify the rulers - and to deceive the People - look at the ME, its the Imams and Rabbis that do all the rabble rousing - in the name of their Dog!
The Dark ages aren't over until we return to the use and practice of the Golden Rule, as our moral base - and cast off all Phoney Spiritual Assertions!
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29, 2017, 18:01   #4
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
The last Video - yes, makes me consider again Catholicism, the Pope, and the cia!
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2017, 20:32   #5
NFADLR
Banned

Offset the debt instrument...!!!

Old December 02, 2017, 22:41   #6
NFADLR
Banned

Old December 03, 2017, 10:53   #7
NFADLR
Banned

Old December 06, 2017, 00:01   #8
NFADLR
Banned

Old December 10, 2017, 14:42   #9
NFADLR
Banned

Old December 13, 2017, 12:56   #10
NFADLR
Banned

My black lab just claimed my AR pistol lower.

Old December 13, 2017, 13:34   #11
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
My black lab just claimed my AR pistol lower.
Next, it will want a rifle!

Wife's favorite color: glitter
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 15, 2017, 21:18   #12
NFADLR
Banned

Some of you will enjoy this.

Quote:
More Specious BS From the "Bar"

By Anna Von Reitz

Larry Becraft and his side-kick Bob Hurt have been spreading this around the internet attempting to keep those dollars rolling into their coffers and discredit me at the same time:*

https://www.ustaxcourt.gov/InternetO...rdersID=108275

Some friends brought it to my attention and asked what happened, so here’s my official reply:

Well, nothing happened to it or with it, of course, because it involves two federal PERSONS and not me nor my husband at all. Wake up! I went to the Tax Court without ever "petitioning" it or allowing it to assume any jurisdiction related to me or my husband, and they were made to look ridiculous in front of the 62 lawyers they had brought in for the event.

I then turned around and posted my $12 million dollar judgment against them and the IRS in the land jurisdiction records. The difference is that they hold a delegated authority from me, but I hold the actual and supreme non-delegated authority over them. So I am turning over my judgment against them to the Marines for enforcement, as the international land jurisdiction is their "beat".

You have to get it really, REALLY straight in your mind who you are and what you are and where the jurisdictional lines are, and then you can go in and stomp all over these rats with impunity.

My husband and I officially revoked our "election to pay" federal income taxes back in 1998. You will note a typical trick in this paper-fraud case. We revoked under our actual Given Names --- James Clinton Belcher and Anna Maria Riezinger, so what the Federales did (and this is typical) is that they pretended that "Anna M. Riezinger-von Reitz" was a new federal PERSON they could glom onto and pretend that the revocation of election didn't apply to "HER"----but of course, I just turned around and revoked "HER" election to pay federal income taxes, too, and shoved it all back up their butts.

The US TAX COURT comes to Anchorage, Alaska, once a year in June. There were two cases – mine and an elderly black woman from Fairbanks, Alaska, who appeared using a walker to get around.

We were the only two cases on the docket and the room was absolutely packed full, standing room only. They had extra bailiffs and police on hand, as if these two elderly women were going to be a big problem.

The other lady’s case came first. She had the misfortune of having her house burn down along with all her records in it. Like many other Alaskans, she received a Permanent Fund Dividend the prior October, her house burned down in the winter, and by springtime and the*April 15th*filing date, she couldn’t remember exactly how much the dividend was, so she made an honest guess and was off by a hundred dollars or so.

The sanctimonious ass on the “bench” threw the book at her, charging her with crimes and perjury because her 1040 wasn’t absolutely accurate and fined her up one side and down the other so that she suddenly owed twenty times what the entire dividend had been and on and on and on. She was in shock and tears.

And the vermin in the room were in awe, staring at that judge like he was God Almighty.

And next, he turned to me and thought it was all going to go his way with me, too. The Bar Members were all gathered around like wolves on the hunt, leaned over in their chairs, eager to watch him dispatch me in the same way, but instead, I avoided their usual tricks, didn’t identify myself as “the NAME” and stated right up front for the record that I wasn’t a “Petitioner” and that I didn’t “understand” anything that they were alleging and didn’t agree to any of their proceedings. Period.

Also, I said that I knew for sure that I wasn’t a Warrant Officer in the Merchant Marine Service known as a Withholding Agent and if there was any evidence that either I or my husband held such a position, they better bring it forward right now.

And things went south for them rapidly from that moment on. It would after all be a felony crime for me to impersonate an officer of a foreign government, and it would also be a felony crime for any officer of the court to knowingly address a foreign national and solicit them to commit perjury.

I nailed the judge’s sweating butt to his chair and though he huffed and puffed he couldn’t blow my house down and he had no signature authority based on the evidence, so both he and his Clerk went home hungry to bed and all the attorneys were most let down and discomfited. They shuffled out with backward glances, downcast eyes, and sat through my testimony on the matter with their heads down like bad school boys caught by the teacher.

After the fact the “judge” issued his “order” against the federal PERSONS, but it was meaningless and unenforceable, because I simply wrote two new letters to the Commissioner(s) of the IRS and the Internal Revenue Service revoking the “presumed” election of “ANNA M. RIEZINGER-VON REITZ” to pay federal income taxes, too, and made it effective prior to any of the years they were trying to collect upon.

So their fraudulent paperwork remains on the court record, but it has no force or effect.

Fiction can never stand against properly stated and evidenced fact. And I am a fact that the fraud artists definitely don’t want to contend with.

Afterward I met the elderly black woman and her friend in the courtyard outside the courthouse and explained to them exactly what they needed to do to make the US TAX COURT beat feet back to WASHINGTON, DC.

I don’t know what happened to her appeal, but I have reason to hope that she served them back with an Equal Civil Rights Claim and that she also reclaimed the copyright to all variations of her Given Name so that the vermin couldn’t just play more word games and come after her again.*

That was all before I got serious about claiming up absolutely every possible variation and permutation and order and punctuation and style and format and font of both my given name and my Pen Name, so the IRS continued to come back and try to attack all sorts of variations of my Name/NAMES, and I continued to revoke election to pay for each and every one of them. Since there are a lot of variations possible with a name like mine, we had quite a correspondence before I nailed their feet permanently to the floor.

I now know that I could have saved myself that paperwork if I had just done a proper Certificate of Assumed Name and claimed all my Names/NAMES at once, but hey, it does have the halcyon affect that the IRS/Internal Revenue Service has registered letters from me revoking election to pay for every single variation of my Name/NAME.

Nowadays, I just spit like Clint Eastwood if I see them coming.*
Old December 16, 2017, 12:05   #13
NFADLR
Banned

This evil POS SOB is why the Jefferson state needs to emerge from the northern end of commiefornia!!!!

This sob needs to take a dirt nap.

Last edited by NFADLR; December 16, 2017 at 12:18.
Old December 17, 2017, 11:10   #14
NFADLR
Banned

The speed that this guy shoots should make deleon crap his shorts.

Old December 17, 2017, 11:31   #15
NFADLR
Banned

How Fasting and Minimizing Lectins Can Benefit Your Health!!

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a..._rid=154591441
Old December 17, 2017, 11:42   #16
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Who knew of this secret plot....get your tinfoil here:

Old December 17, 2017, 11:59   #17
NFADLR
Banned

California Legislators Finish 2017
They closed the year with a bang!
Well here we go again. California Democrats announced on Wednesday that they will spend $1 billion a year to provide health care to immigrants living in the state illegally. Yes, you read that right. The proposal would eliminate legal residency requirements in the state Medicaid program, known as Medi-Cal, as the state has already done for young people up to age 19.

It's part of $4.3 billion in proposed new spending outlined by Assemblyman Phil Ting, a San Francisco Democrat who leads the budget committee. Assembly leaders also want to expand a tax credit for the working poor, boost preschool and child care, and increase college scholarships to reduce reliance on student loans. It also would commit $3.2 billion more than required to state budget reserves.

If that’s not enough - California cities are being forced to spike taxes to pay for spiking public employee pension funding costs.

California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS) has just reported that its $344.4 billion defined benefit pension plan, which covers most state and local government employees, has fallen from a $2.9 billion surplus in 2007 to a $138.6 billion deficit as of June 2016.

Despite California already being the highest-taxed state in the nation, the California Tax Foundation warned in June that Sacramento politicians were proposing another $16.9 billion in “targeted taxes and fees.” If passed, much of that tsunami of new cash could end up at CalPERS to fund pension shortfalls.

There isn’t a tax they don’t hunger for, there isn’t a regulation they don’t love and there isn’t a lie they won’t tell the voters to get what they want. Can they be stopped? I don’t believe so. I believe that the California most of us were raised in is gone. We passed the tipping point.

So what do we do about that? We form a new state. We get on board to stand shoulder to shoulder with grassroots activists who have been working to separate from California and for the State of Jefferson.

You have the chance to make a difference. You will be that difference. You will be the one who will put us over the finish line. We can’t do this without you. So join with us. Make it happen!

Donate today on behalf of freedom and liberty.
Send your donations to: SOJ 51 Formation

PO Box 751
Palo Cedro, CA 96073

____51 ____510 ____5100 ____Other

We thank you for your donation on behalf of liberty!

Ginny Rapini
SOJ Citizen Volunteer

Tweet
Forward
+1
Pin

Donations Gladly Accepted:

We need your help to fund the Court Case. Our success depends entirely on generous donations from people like you.

Here are the Donation Options:

PayPal using the Donate button on SoJ web page
Go-Fund-Me: https://www.gofundme.com/state-of-jefferson
Mail: Send your Check, Cash or Money Order to:

SOJ Formation
PO Box 751
Palo Cedro, CA 96073

State of Jefferson Official Website:

www.SOJ51.org
Old December 17, 2017, 20:08   #18
NFADLR
Banned

Old December 19, 2017, 11:59   #19
NFADLR
Banned

Marine sex

Crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a
local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young,
idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for
conversation.

"Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something
bothering you?"

"Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature."

"The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like
you have seen a lot of action."

"Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know,
you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself."

The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner.

Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong
way, but when is the last time you had sex?"

"1957, ma'am."

"Well, there you are. You really need to chill out and quit taking everything
so seriously! I mean, no sex since 1957! She took his hand and led him to a
private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several times.

Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said,
"Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1957!"

The Sergeant Major, glancing at his watch, said in his matter-of-fact voice, "I
hope not, it's only 2230 now."

(Don't y'all love military time?!)

Last edited by NFADLR; December 30, 2017 at 13:35.
Old January 03, 2018, 00:51   #20
NFADLR
Banned

Moon landing or lack thereof.

No I don't believe we visited the moon!!!!

NASA SFX

This video sourced from several documentaries exhaustively proves numerous instances of fakery and obfuscation in NASA's depictions of the Apollo Lunar Landings.

The special effects of the 1960s were far less sophisticated than those today. From our perspective in 2018, it's very obvious, for example at the 1:40 mark of this clip, that a heavily-laden astronaut depicted as being helped up from the Lunar surface by a fellow astronaut in one-sixth gravity is actually being raised to his feet through the magic of wire work, a special effects technique now much improved. Wire work in Chinese Kung Fu and Hollywood action films has since become quite seamless and audiences would demand their money back, if treated to such shabby SFX in a film today!

We also see unedited footage of the Apollo 11 crew in a reel sent by mistake to the creators of this documentary. Michael Collins, Edwin Aldrin Jr. and Neil Armstrong are shown with exceptionally clear audio discussing the techniques used to achieve a realistic depiction of the Earth at a distance, in order to falsely demonstrate the position of their module in relation to it.

Regardless of whether or not NASA succeeded in sending men to the Moon in the 1960s, there is major evidence that films of Apollo astronauts in Outer Space and moonwalking were produced using elaborate special effects, as are shown in this video.

Old January 09, 2018, 15:10   #21
NFADLR
Banned

Was killing time waiting for the starm to pass and put in a Monty python film and this song popped up so I figgered I'd share it with the lot of yas.

Old January 09, 2018, 16:20   #22
NFADLR
Banned

Eet's waffer theen!

Old January 10, 2018, 21:41   #23
NFADLR
Banned

Answer this question?

Where's the law ?

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showt...50#post4494450
Old January 11, 2018, 01:34   #24
blueyedfaler
Registered

FALaholic #: 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
Answer this question?

Where's the law ?

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showt...50#post4494450

One can write to and get a response letter from SSA that states you are not required to have an SSN in order to live and work in the US. I have this letter that is addressed to myself. I would assume one can still get this info as I did this many yrs ago.
blueyedfaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2018, 12:41   #25
NFADLR
Banned

About Trump and his shithole countries comments.

https://www.city-journal.org/html/cr...uth-15668.html
Old January 16, 2018, 10:38   #26
NFADLR
Banned

Inside Space Shuttle Challenger STS-51L During The Accident*

On January 28, 1986 despite the warnings of engineers not to launch in freezing temperatures, NASA management chose to launch Space Shuttle Challenger. The result was the loss of 7 astronauts in a horrific explosion 73 seconds later when flames from a solid rocket booster leak from a cracked o-ring and burned through the main fuel tank. The solid rocket boosters remained intact after the explosion and continued on out of control before mission control sent a self destruct signal to them so they could not cause destruction on the ground.

This video gives a detailed and technical explanation of the entire Challenger accident including pre-launch assembly, launch, post-launch, and accident investigation. It is highly recommended that the entire video be viewed to get a full understanding of the Space Shuttle Challenger accident.

Old January 18, 2018, 22:57   #27
NFADLR
Banned

The Broken Tax System Final PDF to Distribute (1).pdf

This one is smaller than the last so easier to DL.

300 k

As the last email to receive this document.
Old January 20, 2018, 01:16   #28
NFADLR
Banned

The Shocking Reason Why Countries Are Now Banning the Use of Microwave Ovens

The Shocking Reason Why Countries Are Now Banning the Use of Microwave Ovens!!!

Cliff notes bad for your health turns food into cancer causing!!

In America, over 90 percent of households have a microwave oven that is used for meal prepping.

In the beginning, microwaves were sold as “Radaranges,” that utilized technology that transmits electromagnetic waves through our food, stimulating molecules and heating them up as they react to the radiation from the microwave. Microwaves are electromagnetic energy that travels as fast as the speed of light.

http://www.getholistichealth.com/489...crowave-ovens/
Old January 20, 2018, 02:05   #29
NFADLR
Banned

Secret cash awards to federal judges...concealed

♡♤♢♧ got this from a friend, but somehow can’t get the document wherein the "other sections of law" were cited. If someone (you?) could find more info, I’m sure we’d all appreciate knowing more about this practice. Maybe Trey Gowdy would be interested in looking into it. He is*the Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, and he seems to be fairly*aggressive when he thinks some government official hasn’t*done their job, or did something that wasn’t in their job description. This should be a big deal*embarrassment to Congress, so maybe if we all sent emails to Trey it might create a little fuss. Maybe a simple letter to the editors of newspapers would help. Draining the Swamp might be a bigger job than it obviously is! It ain’t limited to the 10 mi. square of The D. of C. * ;-) Here’s where*you can email him:

https://gowdyforms.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/

Subject:*Secret cash awards to federal judges...concealed from public scrutiny...

From a friend...Title 5 U.S.C. § 4502

****** ****** writes:

Title 5 U.S.C. § 4502, and other sections of law cited herein, provide for secret cash awards to federal government employees. Said secret cash awards can be paid to a Judge, Assistant U.S. Attorneys, IRS agents and your attorney, whose first duty is to the court, in the performance of successful prosecutions against the American People. Payments to said federal employees are concealed from Public scrutiny and therefore constitute bribes, a blatant conflict of interest, and abandonment of judicial neutrality, Discrimination, and denial of Due Process of Law.
Old January 20, 2018, 03:06   #30
NFADLR
Banned

Old January 25, 2018, 12:20   #31
NFADLR
Banned

Last edited by NFADLR; February 06, 2018 at 12:38.
Old January 30, 2018, 12:53   #32
NFADLR
Banned

LOL

A man spoke to each of his 3 sons when he sent them off to college, "I feel it's my duty to provide you with the best possible education, and you do not owe me anything for that. However,* I want you to appreciate it. As a token, please each put $1,000 into my coffin when I die."

And so it happened. His sons became a doctor, a lawyer and a financial planner, each very successful financially. When their father's time had come, and they saw their father in the coffin, they remembered his wish.

First, the doctor put 10 newly printed crisp $100 bills onto the chest of the deceased.

Then, the financial planner also put $1,000 there in 20 newly printed crisp $50 bills.

Finally, it was the heartbroken lawyer's turn. He reached into his pocket, took out his checkbook, wrote a check for $3,000, put it into his father's coffin, and took the $2,000 cash.

The lawyer is now running for Congress possibly in your district.
Old February 03, 2018, 01:07   #33
NFADLR
Banned

I don't remember posting this in the past.

Old February 06, 2018, 10:49   #34
NFADLR
Banned

Maybe this would tend to show one aspect of why I'm against this ponzi scheme.

*Social Security entitlement Can Be Cut At Any Time: Benefits Are Welfare Payments, Not Insurance

The fact that workers contribute to the Social Security program's
funding through a dedicated payroll tax establishes a unique
connection between those tax payments and future benefits. More so
than general federal income taxes can be said to establish "rights"
to certain government services. This is often expressed in the
idea that Social Security benefits are "an earned right." This
is true enough in a moral and political sense. But like all
federal entitlement programs, Congress can change the rules
regarding eligibility--and it has done so many times over the
years. The rules can be made more generous, or they can be made more
restrictive. Benefits which are granted at one time can be withdrawn,
as for example with student benefits, which were substantially
scaled-back in the 1983 Amendments.

There has been a temptation throughout the program's history
for some people to suppose that their FICA payroll taxes entitle
them to a benefit in a legal, contractual sense. That is to say,
if a person makes FICA contributions over a number of years,
Congress cannot, according to this reasoning, change the rules
in such a way that deprives a contributor of a promised future
benefit. Under this reasoning, benefits under Social Security could
probably only be increased, never decreased, if the Act could be
amended at all. Congress clearly had no such limitation in mind
when crafting the law. Section 1104 of the 1935 Act, entitled
"RESERVATION OF POWER," specifically said: "The right to alter,
amend, or repeal any provision of this Act is hereby reserved to
the Congress." Even so, some have thought that this reservation was
in some way unconstitutional. This is the issue finally settled by
Flemming v. Nestor.

In this 1960 Supreme Court decision Nestor's denial of benefits
was upheld even though he had contributed to the program for 19
years and was already receiving benefits. Under a 1954 law, Social
Security benefits were denied to persons deported for, among other
things, having been a member of the Communist party. Accordingly,
Mr. Nestor's benefits were terminated. He appealed the termination
arguing, among other claims, that promised Social Security
benefits were a contract and that Congress could not renege on
that contract. In its ruling, the Court rejected this argument
and established the principle that entitlement to Social Security
benefits is not contractual right.
Old February 06, 2018, 12:02   #35
NFADLR
Banned

Many things seems to be based on presumptions or assumptions. Any suggestion that one can make sense of what is lawful in relation to the U.S., is presuming the lawful existence of such. That would be a leap of faith for me. How about you?*

Below is the first paragraph of the document.

Few Americans realize that there are three definitions for the "United States". Most have been misled to believe that the term "United States" has a single meaning and is a generic term referring to the country as a whole. Not always so. The legal standing of each individual American to any one of the three varies depending on his lack of status or his status in law. If you are a citizen of the District of Columbia (the Democracy) you have privileges granted by congress--Or, if you are a Citizen of the Union (the Republic) you are endowed with Rights --some of which are unalienable. All licenses are privileges whereas Rights are gifts from God.
Black's Law Dictionary, 4th Edition at page 1703 defines the term as follows, "UNITED STATES". This term has several meanings. (1) It may merely be the name of a sovereign occupying the position analogous to that of other sovereigns in the family of nations. (2) It may designate territory over which sovereignty of the United States extends; or, (3) it may be the collective name of the states which are united by and under the Constitution. " Hooven & Allison Co. vs Evatt, 65 S.Ct. 870, 880, 324 U.S. 652, 89 L. Ed. 1252."

Email if you wish to receive this .doc..

United States vs United States vs. United States of America.doc
Old February 07, 2018, 11:37   #36
NFADLR
Banned

*The Interrelationship between Civilization's Two Major Events

The two most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and the invention of the wheel.

*Beer required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture.

*Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery.* That's how villages were formed.

*The wheel was invented to get man to the beer and vice versa.* These two were the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:

*1.** Liberals.

2.*** Conservatives.

*Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to BBQ at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement.

*Other men who were less skilled at hunting (called'vegetarians'*which was an early human word meaning'bad hunter')*learned to live off the Conservatives by showing up for the nightly BBQ's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hairdressing.* This was the beginning of the liberal movement.

*Some of these liberal men “evolved” into women.* Others became known as girlie-men.* Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that Conservatives provided.

*Over the years Conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant.* Liberals are symbolized by the jackass for obvious reasons.

*Modern Liberals like lite beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water.* They eat raw fish but like their beef well done.* Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare.* Another interesting evolutionary side note: many liberal women have higher testosterone levels than their men.

*Most college professors, social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, film makers in Hollywood, group therapists and community organizers are liberals.* Liberals meddled in our national pastime and invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

*Conservatives drink real beer.* They eat red meat and still provide for their women.* Conservatives are members of the military, big game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, engineers, corporate executives, athletes, airline pilots, and generally anyone who works productively.* Conservatives who own companies hire other Conservatives who want to work for a living.

*Liberals produce little or nothing.* They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production.* Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans.* That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when Conservatives were coming to America.* They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying to get more for nothing.

*Here ends today's lesson in world history.* It should be noted that a liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily respond to this post.

*A Conservative will simply laugh and try to think of more ways to piss-off liberals.

*Let your next action reveal your true self. I'm going to grab a few beers and grill some steaks!

Old February 09, 2018, 00:44   #37
NFADLR
Banned

Old February 19, 2018, 21:10   #38
NFADLR
Banned

About LV Shooting

Old February 20, 2018, 11:47   #39
NFADLR
Banned

BIG BAD DON

Old February 23, 2018, 11:54   #40
NFADLR
Banned

Old February 27, 2018, 11:08   #41
NFADLR
Banned

Old February 27, 2018, 16:06   #42
NFADLR
Banned

Our side has better spelling ability.

Last edited by NFADLR; February 27, 2018 at 16:11.
Old February 27, 2018, 18:40   #43
NFADLR
Banned

Ouch that cost someone a lot of coin.

Old March 01, 2018, 10:04   #44
NFADLR
Banned

Bad Day On The Oil Rig

Anyone that knows anything about working on an oil rig knows that it’s an incredibly dangerous job and when mistakes are made the consequences can be devastating.*The Lake Peigneur oil rig salt mine disaster occurred in 1980 when a oil drill pierced the salt mine. Thankfully nobody was hurt during this catastrophic drilling accident that was spectacular to watch unfold. Definitely a bad day on the oil rig.

Old March 01, 2018, 17:00   #45
NFADLR
Banned

Hard to believe I'm sharing this gold with you loony gun nuts!!!

Old March 05, 2018, 09:46   #46
NFADLR
Banned

Old March 07, 2018, 10:05   #47
NFADLR
Banned

This will bring a tear to your eyes

It's a download about a burial at Sea.

I've only watched a few minutes of it.

A somber moment to be sure.

A friend of my father from the same squadron sent this via email.

Here's footage you'll see only once in a lifetime.* imagine being there to witness it.

Loyce Edward Deen, an Aviation Machinist Mate 2nd Class, USNR, was a gunner on a TBM Avenger.

On November 5, 1944, Deen's squadron participated in a raid on Manila where his plane was hit multiple times by anti-aircraft fire while attacking a Japanese cruiser. Deen was killed. The Avenger's pilot, Lt.. Robert Cosgrove, managed to return to his carrier, the USS Essex.

Both Deen and the plane had been shot up so badly that it was decided to leave him in the plane. It is the only time in U.S. Navy history (and probably U.S. military history) that an aviator was buried in his aircraft after being killed in action.
God Bless our Military!

http://loyceedeen.webstarts.com/uploads/GoingHome.mp4
Old March 10, 2018, 19:43   #48
NFADLR
Banned

Some things are going wrong with these folks cars.

Old March 11, 2018, 11:47   #49
NFADLR
Banned

Old March 18, 2018, 18:48   #50
NFADLR
Banned