Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > Marketplace

Notices

Old August 04, 2017, 07:43   #1
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2690
FS: Compact Armscor 1911 Pistosl

Crusader Compact. Made by Armscor - Rock Island, Citadel - for High Standard (see rollmark picture). 3.5" barrel. Pictured with new 7 round Metalform magazine with X-Grip extender, night sights (dated 2011), Pearce finger groove frontstrap. Also includes hardcase, original sights and a ACT flush fit magazine.

Extra Metalform/X-Grip magazines (2) $20@; ACT flush fit magazine $15 for sale with purchase.

$500.00 mailed FFL->FFL + insurance if wanted. $485.00 in NH to qualified 21+ resident with NH DL and P&R license.

Not interested in trades, thanks.

Please use EMAIL only for the quickest response to your questions - blckrfl at comcast dot net. After you post "I'll take it" in the thread, EMAIL me, too. No PMs, please, since they can't be answered quickly when I can't access this site.

Cash, USPS money order, bank issued checks or money orders preferred. Mailing will be delayed while personal checks clear. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Blackmore; December 20, 2017 at 08:08.
Blackmore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 17, 2017, 05:48   #2
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor

BTT
Old August 17, 2017, 08:52   #3
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
Buying your Ruger Mini 6.8 along with a Garrand and trying to work a "fell from the sky" possible deal on Ruger AC556 after the GB's fell through would jump on the 22TCM just to have one in my 1911 collection. Let me see how the AC556 goes as will tap me out for a few months. Good luck with these. Come to think of it, don't have a Ruger 1911 in the collection either like I need more 1911 style pistols...
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
hueyville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 02, 2018, 07:21   #4
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor

BTT