The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > General Information > Reviews - products, services, and sellers

Notices

Old February 07, 2016, 11:05   #1
Louis
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 72519
Entreprise Type III bought in MP from mouthpiece

So I bought this receiver here in the mp. I picked it up, gave it a quick inspection then sat on it for a month or so and let the holidays pass. Finally pulled it out to inspect and look what I find. Op stated the magwell fit was loose and he had swapped ej's to somewhat remedy the fit. At first I thought it was inch, upon closer inspection and asking around it just has a huge rectangular cut from what looks like a wheel instead of the normal half moon. I only have metric mags and interest in what I thought was a metric mag cut receiver. Also op stated that the receiver hand timed "correctly" with the four barrels he had. Well, I have three on hand and they all under time. Whats the collective think?

Last edited by Louis; February 07, 2016 at 12:09.
Louis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2016, 11:40   #2
EinheitElf
Registered

FALaholic #: 21533
Well I bought a couple,3 of the same receivers years ago and one of them timed like that,but it was not bottomed out on the chamber end so I had a tiny bit shaved off the barrel side,like 4 thou or something and went on fine.
As to the mag well,that IS a metric cut but it looks huge. Inch mag cut is square looking. That was the first thing I learned...square cut inch,quarter moon(curved,crescent,etc) metric. I have seen th odd receiver that looked cut for both,or tried.

Sorry,not much more than that to chime in with
EinheitElf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2016, 12:13   #3
Louis
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Lehrman View Post
If it's that upsetting, maybe you should have avoided the cheap seats and bought stage-side quality to begin with??? There's a reason the Imbel type IIIs are always a good place to start, and Entreprise maybe not so. Magwell and other features...well it is an Entreprise item and there's more than one reason they are no longer in biz and making them. By the time they tried to produce type IIIs quality was not a hallmark with the operation.
Bought it because I figured it would run as stated in the thread. No mention of that abomination of a cut being present. I have a few Imbels, LMT DSA's etc. Wasn't trying to be cheap just splurged on it I guess. Should have known better but was going off of the sellers feedback here, etc.
Old February 07, 2016, 12:13   #4
DakTo
MadMinuteDude
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 9689
The magazine inch tab cut appears to be over a metric cut and is a lot narrower than a factory cut. Usually the inch tab cuts are a lot wider. This type narrower cut is what I used to do on Century's to accommodate both type magazines. Don't be surprised if once you insert the receiver parts that both magazines seat & function. You might get a slight wiggle with the metric.

The barrel hand tightened appears 10' o'clock and shouldn't be an obstacle unless the breech surface bottoms out.
Old February 07, 2016, 12:14   #5
G3isMe
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 6530
Timing looks good to me. In fact pretty great actually. Wait until you get one that times at 9:30. I would be happy with that timing any day....

Old February 07, 2016, 12:25   #6
Louis
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3isMe View Post
Timing looks good to me. In fact pretty great actually. Wait until you get one that times at 9:30. I would be happy with that timing any day....

Timing doesn't bother me, under is always better than over. Op stated it was "correct" so I guess that can be seen as true. The lack of disclosure of this cut and the height/depth of it is what has me upset. No mention in the original thread. This thing looks like it was hacked.

Last edited by Louis; February 07, 2016 at 12:40.
Old February 07, 2016, 12:31   #7
Louis
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakTo View Post
The magazine inch tab cut appears to be over a metric cut and is a lot narrower than a factory cut. Usually the inch tab cuts are a lot wider.
That's exactly what I thought I was seeing too.
Old February 07, 2016, 12:31   #8
G3isMe
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 6530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
...The lack of disclosure of this cut and the height/depth of it is what has me upset. No mention in the original thread. This thing looks like it was hacked.
How do the mags fit? Are they sloppy when inserted?

Old February 07, 2016, 12:39   #9
Louis
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3isMe View Post
How do the mags fit? Are they sloppy when inserted?

Very poorly. I can grab the measurements when I get home and post them. I've tried about 10 mags and all move considerably up and down, slightly side to side.
Old February 07, 2016, 12:45   #10
mp
Registered

FALaholic #: 654
Are you insinuating the previous owner made that mag notch cut? I just pulled my 2002 era Entreprise Type III out of the safe and the mag notch looks very similar. Pretty sure that is how Entreprise cuts their notches versus Belgian metric, probably to save time and costs. That's why EA receivers are not highly sought after--they cut corners. But that's a known issue that comes with purchasing their units.
mp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2016, 12:49   #11
Louis
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp View Post
Are you insinuating the previous owner made that mag notch cut? I just pulled my 2002 era Entreprise Type III out of the safe and the mag notch looks very similar. Pretty sure that is how Entreprise cuts their notches versus Belgian metric, probably to save time and costs. That's why EA receivers are not highly sought after--they cut corners. But that's a known issue that comes with purchasing their units.
Not necessarily. I have no idea who cut it but something like this that causes such a problem with magazines fitting should have been disclosed not averted.
Old February 07, 2016, 12:57   #12
mp
Registered

FALaholic #: 654
Quote:
Not necessarily. I have no idea who cut it but something like this that causes such a problem with magazines fitting should have been disclosed not averted.
Several of us are trying to tell you that is how an Enterprise receiver notch looks. The only thing a seller should disclose are modifications he or she made to the receiver, such as the replaced ejector block in this case.

This would be like a buyer getting angry a seller did not disclose the bolt bump on a Coonan receiver. Its how the receiver was made.
mp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2016, 13:03   #13
Louis
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Several of us are trying to tell you that is how an Enterprise receiver notch looks. The only thing a seller should disclose are modifications he or she made to the receiver, such as the replaced ejector block in this case.

This would be like a buyer getting angry a seller did not disclose the bolt bump on a Coonan receiver. Its how the receiver was made.
Okay, that's your opinion and thank you. I don't agree with your analogy at all though. There is no way I would try to sell this receiver as it was stated. There is an obvious problem with the cut and its geometry. Should have been disclosed. That simple. A coonan bump and a beak cut like this are apples and oranges.
Old February 07, 2016, 13:12   #14
Louis
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Several or just you? I read every word of every post in this thread and the only person deducing that this is normal is you sir.
Old February 07, 2016, 13:16   #15
mouthpiece
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 22684
The mag beak cut is at the correct height. I don't believe the beek cut size is relevant to mag looseness. The rifle never had bolt over problems on loose magwell. That was disclosed.
Magwell looseness was disclosed in the ad and the beak cut is well know about Entreprise receivers and didn't even think about it because it is common among Entreaprise receivers.
I asked if you had inspected the receiver several days after your dealer had received it and you said you had. That was the time to send it back, not a month later.
mouthpiece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2016, 13:33   #16
Louis
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouthpiece View Post
The mag beak cut is at the correct height. I don't believe the beek cut size is relevant to mag looseness. The rifle never had bolt over problems on loose magwell. That was disclosed.
Magwell looseness was disclosed in the ad and the beak cut is well know about Entreprise receivers and didn't even think about it because it is common among Entreaprise receivers.
I asked if you had inspected the receiver several days after your dealer had received it and you said you had. That was the time to send it back, not a month later.
So you don't answer my pm and reply here instead. A day or a month doesn't matter. When I spoke to you my wife had been in the hospital for days. I picked it up, gave it a once over and went back to what was important. So your not going to refund me for this shady deal because a few weeks went by? This is getting interesting.
Old February 07, 2016, 14:03   #17
Louis
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Lehrman View Post
Not very....

It's an Entreprise, not a better name. You're really just bitching the mag well cut, and given the source of manufacture....well, cry if you like...I still see it like that's a feature (given the disclosed ejector body change)
A feature? Bitching? I am seriously starting to wonder about some of the insight given here. If I come off as bitching sorry. Integrity goes a long way.
Old February 07, 2016, 14:30   #18
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 31978
Sounds like complete disclosure was made regarding the receivers issues. I find nothing "Shady" about this transaction in the least.

It's a buyers responsibility to promptly inspect anything bought and contact the seller in a reasonable time frame if dissatisfied. Buyer admits inspecting upon receipt and being satisfied. Sounds like buyers remorse to me..

..and that beak cut is typical and well documented Enterprise work..
Old February 07, 2016, 14:50   #19
Guy-epic
Registered

FALaholic #: 70221
I am no expert, nor do I care if the money is refunded, or not. I do hope your wife is doing well? Or at least I hope she is better? I think it's hard to be critical of quality when you buy a less then quality product. I have been hanging around for a bit, I play with a FN products as I love the quality. With that said we are in a sad state of existence, as our elected officials have taken away our ability to access high quality receivers. I have seen a FAL built on a Enterprise reciever that has some mag wobble yet with all its poor quality cuts, it runs like a top. I believe it took some effort to get it to that point.

So you complained about the barrel timing yet it seems to be within tolerance possibly?
Next issue is the cut for the beak of the magazine? Looks like others I have seen, if I am seeing what I believe to be your issue? I guess it would be great to see the exact post to read exactly what was described word for word. Also see any pictures that were given. Not sure if this is avalible?
What is a fact, you were asked if you had inspected it? Correct? You replied yes?
If that is the case IMO you said it was GTG. People sell things often times to buy other things, I know I do. I am always under the impression that once I say we are good, then well I am stuck no matter what. That's just how I think the world works, and is fair. If you had said my wife is in the hospital, give me a few weeks? Well then we may have a different situation. But understandably you glanced at it, and went with it. If the seller does give you a refund? He is going way above and beyond any call of duty IMO. If he doesn't? I feel he has every right to, and doesn't deserve any poor feedback for this. If that's what you are thinking. Lastly he may not have replied to your PM, instead he responded openly in front of all members. That definetly makes me think he did nothing wrong at all. What we will likely never know is if he cut the receiver, if it was done by Enterprise, or a third party cut it? Unless the seller did do it and says he did it.

I guess what's more important is how your wife is doing? Also had you ever seen the poor quality of Enterprise prior to this? I guess somethings are just assumed? Like A seller would never likely point out all of the possible issues with a known low quality product when trying to sell it, if they did that they would likely not ever sell it. This is just my not so valuable opinion on this topic. Take it, or likely leave it.
Old February 07, 2016, 15:01   #20
mouthpiece
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 22684
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=395188

I did not cut the receiver. It was that way from Entreprise.
Entreprise had this rifle for 2 or 3 months and they stated it was within spec.

Last edited by mouthpiece; February 07, 2016 at 15:09.
mouthpiece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2016, 16:47   #21
Guy-epic
Registered

FALaholic #: 70221
Quote:
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=395188

I did not cut the receiver. It was that way from Entreprise.
Entreprise had this rifle for 2 or 3 months and they stated it was within spec.
Well looks like buyers remorse to me. Likely he was busy, and didn't take the time to inspect it to see if it was up to his standards which if his wife was in the hospital I understand that. I think he made the mistake by saying it was all good, as at that point it is his IMO. I think the fact that you had measurements was a good way of covering facts that it wasn't up to DSA specs. That doesn't mean that you won't find a Imbel that measured differently. I honestly don't know what FN's tolerance is in that area. Does anyone? Maybe. I guess if he didn't have the time to inspect it he should of said so. There is always a reason Used Enterprise receivers are for sale, I think most of the time is because a person upgraded. You had even said you had issues with magazines not fitting. I guess I am confused what the problem is. Maybe a knowledgeable member can post pictures of that area that he thinks you modified? I think we would find others likely came from factory that way?
Old February 07, 2016, 16:57   #22
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Get you some inch mags and move on. Is it marked L1A1? It is Enterprise for chrisakes

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2016, 17:14   #23
Louis
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Get you some inch mags and move on. Is it marked L1A1? It is Enterprise for chrisakes
It is not and I appreciate how dismissive you all have been. The receiver has been hacked. NOT by me or any associate and I'm supposed to feel bad for calling it out in a reasonable timeframe? The seller offered a refund minus shipping and I'm taking it. Don't feel bad about it. Y'all can troll and say all you want. Open season...
Old February 07, 2016, 17:17   #24
Louis
Silver Contributor

For those that have asked, my wife is stable. She is suffering from multiple chronic physical illnesses/disabilities and is home and getting the treatment/care that she needs. She appreciates the thoughts, God bless.
Old February 07, 2016, 17:20   #25
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Nobody is dismissive. How much did you pay? I have a bunch of shit I probably paid a little more than I should. Probably 10 or 15 rifles worth. We're you expecting filet mignon? I have a few uppers that are top sirloin but they cost me surf and turf. You guys need to research more.

Last edited by meltblown; February 07, 2016 at 17:28.
Old February 07, 2016, 17:35   #26
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

Quote:
The receiver has been hacked.

That statement shows your inexperience in dealing with FAL related parts in general.

There's nothing wrong with the mag cut.

You simply refuse to take responsibility for not performing due diligence in your purchase... Speaks a lot of your "Integrity" as well...
Old February 07, 2016, 17:43   #27
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x401 View Post

That statement shows your inexperience in dealing with FAL related parts in general.

You simply refuse to take responsibility for not performing due diligence in your purchase... Speaks a lot of your "Integrity" as well...
He did ask the board. Now wants to be a little butt hurt on the response. So here is my suggestion
Furthermore, I can send you a file to get that barrel to time up. And yes my handjobs are as accurate as a shitty hobby lathe

don't buy Enterprise receivers. . Unless you are just building to be cheap.

Last edited by meltblown; February 07, 2016 at 17:53.
Old February 07, 2016, 17:59   #28
Flypaper
Craftsman
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 71040
Quote:
And yes my handjobs are as accurate as a shitty hobby lathe

Did you want to rephrase that ?
Flypaper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2016, 18:04   #29
jam762
Registered

FALaholic #: 68968
Handjobs huh?

Quote:
He did ask the board. Now wants to be a little butt hurt on the response. So here is my suggestion
Furthermore, I can send you a file to get that barrel to time up. And yes my handjobs are as accurate as a shitty hobby lathe

jam762 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2016, 18:12   #30
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flypaper View Post
Did you want to rephrase that ?
I like using a hand tool.

Old February 07, 2016, 18:57   #31
Louis
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Nobody is dismissive. How much did you pay? I have a bunch of shit I probably paid a little more than I should. Probably 10 or 15 rifles worth. We're you expecting filet mignon? I have a few uppers that are top sirloin but they cost me surf and turf. You guys need to research more.
$325, figured it would go together and run as the seller stated it did. My expectation was that, nothing more. It does not and I can see clearly why.
Old February 07, 2016, 18:58   #32
Louis
Silver Contributor

Quote:

So you have anything other than shit to spread? You assume a whole lot.
Old February 07, 2016, 19:05   #33
Louis
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Funny how everyone gets labeled as "butt hurt" round here everytime something gets called out. Most of y'all are old enough to be grandparents and this is what the standard seems to be. I'll take my "inexperienced" self elsewhere for my kicks. The regular crowd here is pretty tired.
Old February 07, 2016, 19:35   #34
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

Quote:
So you have anything other than shit to spread? You assume a whole lot.
Not shit, truth.

Everything "wrong" with the receiver was stated in the sale add, you rolled the dice and bought it anyway. You say it won't "Run", exactly what does that mean?

Did you assemble the rifle, or did someone else? How many have you or whoever did assemble the rifle done?

Just because you say it doesn't "Run", doesn't mean it won't. It just means you lack the knowledge to make it work.

Again you show a total lack of responsibility for your own decisions.
Old February 07, 2016, 19:46   #35
Louis
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Not shit, truth.

Everything "wrong" with the receiver was stated in the sale add, you rolled the dice and bought it anyway. You say it won't "Run", exactly what does that mean?

Did you assemble the rifle, or did someone else? How many have you or whoever did assemble the rifle done?

Just because you say it doesn't "Run", doesn't mean it won't. It just means you lack the knowledge to make it work.

Again you show a total lack of responsibility for your own decisions.
Mags don't fit with bho and mag catch installed. No reason to go any further with assembling. Reasons stated above. If you would have read my earlier posts you would have seen that I noted I have handled three Entreprise receivers prior to this one and all three had uniform beak cut consistent with all others I have seen.

I have built 10 for myself and helped assemble a few more. All function as they should. Slew of ak's before. I'm sure that's not near enough experience for you but with fal's that's what I have. I spent a long while at camp funston, Ft. Riley KS rebuilding numerous small arms and crew served systems. I'm new around the files, not around a bench. Guess I'm just ignorant.
Old February 07, 2016, 20:24   #36
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Mags don't fit with bho and mag catch installed. No reason to go any further with assembling. Reasons stated above. If you would have read my earlier posts you would have seen that I noted I have handled three Entreprise receivers prior to this one and all three had uniform beak cut consistent with all others I have seen.

I have built 10 for myself and helped assemble a few more. All function as they should. Slew of ak's before. I'm sure that's not near enough experience for you but with fal's that's what I have. I spent a long while at camp funston, Ft. Riley KS rebuilding numerous small arms and crew served systems. I'm new around the files, not around a bench. Guess I'm just ignorant.
AHHH, so you never completed assembly, and your statement it doesn't "Run" was a lie...Why did I know that.

I can appreciate your vast experience rebuilding whatever it is you did, but that "experience" don't translate to FAL experience. If it did, you wouldn't be here whining.

I quit counting FAL builds at 200...

I have made everything from the most FUBAR Angry Beaver Century, to the most Fubar Enterprise, DSA, et all "Run".

So your assessment as to your own ignorance regarding FAL's is actually quite accurate...
Old February 07, 2016, 20:29   #37
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Send it to me. I'll trade it for a shitty STG barrel and a decent lower

Old February 07, 2016, 20:33   #38
Louis
Silver Contributor

Quote:
AHHH, so you never completed assembly, and your statement it doesn't "Run" was a lie...Why did I know that.

I can appreciate your vast experience rebuilding whatever it is you did, but that "experience" don't translate to FAL experience. If it did, you wouldn't be here whining.

I quit counting FAL builds at 200...

I have made everything from the most FUBAR Angry Beaver Century, to the most Fubar Enterprise, DSA, et all "Run".

So your assessment as to your own ignorance regarding FAL's is actually quite accurate...
Does all your touting make you feel better? I hope so. Seems like you have a whole lot to say sitting on your ass.
Old February 07, 2016, 20:36   #39
Louis
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Send it to me. I'll trade it for a shitty STG barrel and a decent lower
I'm good, thanks though. Its going back to Tim. Thanks for everyone's input.
Old February 07, 2016, 20:56   #40
prosecond
Veteran Member
Contributor

FALaholic #: 1816
Timing looks fine to me. I have had old DSA overtime before. Much harder to deal with. As far as the mag well cut it looks normal to me for Entreprise. I only own a couple of inch version entreprise currently no metric or I would snap you a pic of the tab cut.
prosecond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2016, 20:56   #41
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Does all your touting make you feel better? I hope so. Seems like you have a whole lot to say sitting on your ass.
Well,,,,

"Sitting on my ASS is accurate".

I managed to accomplish a couple things today...I was able to determine your "actual" experience with FAL's... and was able to call out a whining Kunt... and didn't have to leave my loading bench to do it... So thanks to you, I have 2500 rounds of 7.62 x 51 loaded, and a sniveling, whining bitch exposed for all to see here.

ETA..

What did you do today besides bleed all over the internet??
Old February 07, 2016, 21:38   #42
Invictus77
1C 16:13
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74205
Quote:
I have no idea who cut it but something like this that causes such a problem with magazines fitting should have been disclosed not averted.
Quote:
Several of us are trying to tell you that is how an Enterprise receiver notch looks.
Quote:
The mag beak cut is at the correct height. I asked if you had inspected the receiver several days after your dealer had received it and you said you had.
Quote:
Sounds like complete disclosure was made regarding the receivers issues. I find nothing "Shady" about this transaction in the least.
..and that beak cut is typical and well documented Enterprise work..
Quote:
It is Enterprise for chrisakes
Quote:
The seller offered a refund minus shipping and I'm taking it.

You should give the seller an A++++++ feedback for going way above and beyond the call of duty.
Old February 07, 2016, 21:48   #43
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus77 View Post
You should give the seller an A++++++ feedback for going way above and beyond the call of duty.
He should, then disappear as promised.
Old February 09, 2016, 09:27   #44
one hand clapping
Registered

FALaholic #: 35299
Slow down. Louis is alright. I have met him. Give the guy some breathing room , given the givens.

I DO think positive feedback for the seller is due, given his accepting return. That was a class move on his part.
Old February 10, 2016, 23:05   #45
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by one hand clapping View Post
Slow down. Louis is alright. I have met him. Give the guy some breathing room , given the givens.
Plenty here have "Met" me too and actually concluded I'm "Alright". Sorry if that's an inconvenient fact to whatever point your trying to make.

I'll make no apologies for my belief that a persons word should be something another can "Take to the bank" regardless of "Given the givens"..

Mr. Louis came here to whine about a purchase he made WITH FULL DISCLOSURE regarding the "Fleas" of the receiver in question...He bought it with "Eye's wide open", then LIED about the fact it wouldn't "RUN", when in fact he NEVER COMPLETED ASSEMBLY TO KNOW IF IT DID OR DIDN"T. ..

Mr. Mouthpiece didn't deserve Louis obvious "Buyers remorse" ramblings. They were totally unfounded and without merit.

Maybe Louis should play on ARFCOM.

Personally, I wouldn't sell Louis a flaming bag of dog crap..'cause I'm sure he'd bitch it wasn't hot when it landed on his doorstep.
Old February 11, 2016, 00:54   #46
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy-epic View Post
Well looks like buyers remorse to me. Likely he was busy, and didn't take the time to inspect it to see if it was up to his standards which if his wife was in the hospital I understand that. I think he made the mistake by saying it was all good, as at that point it is his IMO. I think the fact that you had measurements was a good way of covering facts that it wasn't up to DSA specs. That doesn't mean that you won't find a Imbel that measured differently. I honestly don't know what FN's tolerance is in that area. Does anyone? Maybe. I guess if he didn't have the time to inspect it he should of said so. There is always a reason Used Enterprise receivers are for sale, I think most of the time is because a person upgraded. You had even said you had issues with magazines not fitting. I guess I am confused what the problem is. Maybe a knowledgeable member can post pictures of that area that he thinks you modified? I think we would find others likely came from factory that way?
This is honestly the most intelligent, coherent post I've ever seen you make, CONGRATS!!
Old February 11, 2016, 17:50   #47
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
I don't want Louis to disappear. Seemed like a good guy to me when I met him. While the FAL Files is populated by grown ups, and the freedom of expression allowed on private property makes this the best board on the internet, I think everyone should:

get off the dog pile

...and let Louis send the guy a seller's review. This will tell the tale of how it is resolved. The seller (mouthpiece) has already proven his strength as a seller.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 11, 2016, 19:21   #48
AZ Dave
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 7882
Louis, you inspected it and said it was ok. At that point, you own it....No matter your reasons.
Old February 11, 2016, 19:34   #49
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

It's an Enterprise for christsakes. Not the same namesake as the carrier or the starship.

Old February 12, 2016, 10:03   #50
Bwana John
Registered

FALaholic #: 3810
Quote:
It's an Enterprise for christsakes
Actually, its a Entreprise.

My StG 58C receiver from them needed some work to get running dependably, but after that turned out to work very well even with the sloppy mag fit.