The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > Marketplace

Notices

Old August 25, 2013, 23:55   #1
bandanabandit1
Registered

FALaholic #: 70779
USGI M14 selector parts

Up for sale today is some authentic USGI M14 selector parts sets. Each set includes 4 parts; 1 Sear Release, 1 Selector Lock, 1 Selector Shaft, and 1 Selector Pin. They all retain their original USGI finish with basically either an OD green color or a charcoal grey. All are in fairly good condition but will exhibit normal signs of use and wear (also may have slight surface corrosion that would not affect the original functioning of parts, it's purely cosmetic). These parts are very popular due to them being able to be used in the construction of a “dummy kit” which attaches to the stock and gives the M1A a more authentic look (such as the ones Sparrow Hawk sells).

I am asking $35 shipped for each set. I can give discounts if more than 1 set is purchased at a time. Buy with confidence, feel free to check my 100% positive feedback on any other the other major firearms forums (AR15.com, CMP.com, AKfiles.com, just search my same username).

Disclaimer: These parts are NOT conversion kits that will make your commercial M1A fire in a fully automatic function. Commercial receivers are made specifically to not be able to accept these parts. They are not drop in parts that are controlled like M16 parts that can drop into an AR15, or M2 carbine parts that can drop into an M1 carbine, etc.. These are not covered under the purview of the NFA due to them not being “conversion kits” as a commercial receiver cannot be “converted” in a short amount of time to use these. If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask me and I’d be happy to try to answer them for you.

Although these are not illegal on a federal level, their may be some forms of regulation of these parts depending on your own state/local laws. You are responsible for knowing your own State/Local laws!! I can not sell/ship these to anyone residing in WA state since they have outlawed any part that is used on a MG.

Thank you for looking!

bandanabandit1 is online now   Reply With Quote