Notices

Old October 06, 2012, 15:26   #1
Old Sarge
Veteran Member
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3030
*WTS* Romanian TTC Tokarev Pistol (TX) SPF

Hi All
In my on going house clean up I have this fine, fine Romanian Tokarev pistol to offer for sale.

SPF-TTC Tokarov Pistol in caliber 7.62x25. This is a Romanian made pistol that I picked up a few years back. It was billed as being in excellent condition. Bore is bright and shines. The finish looks like new. This pistol will come with the holster, cleaning rod and one mag. $200.00 plus shipping-SPF on another sight.

Please PM me for information or pictures. If you would like to see pics please include an e-mail address with your PM. The first unconditional I will take it rules the day. If you would like this item please post your I will take it in this add and follow up with a PM to me for payment and shipping options. All prices are plus shipping. All firearms must ship to a FFL or C&R license Offers and trades considered, please PM me for a list of trade wants. This add may be cross posted to other sites.

Thanks for looking.
Old Sarge

Last edited by Old Sarge; October 21, 2012 at 08:28.
Old Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote