The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old July 06, 2010, 10:41   #1
GOVT1911
Registered

FALaholic #: 9433
WTF??? Muslims in space?

I honestly don't know what to say about this....Obama has told the head of Nasa that his #1 priority is to "improve relations with the muslim world"!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...tions-muslims/

Two things immediately pop into my mind...The first is an often-repeated quote here on the 'Files..."Nuke'em from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

And also makes me think about the early silent movie (Jules Verne inspired, IIRC?) where the guy climbs into a cannon and is shot to the moon......THAT sounds like the plan I'm for.....put'em in a big-ass cannon and aim that puppy at the moon!!!

http://militarysignatures.com/signatures/member867.png
GOVT1911 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 06, 2010, 11:42   #2
Stranger
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3555
I read that and just shook my head. My thoughts went from surprise to anger in about two seconds.
Old July 06, 2010, 12:04   #3
TheOtherChris
Registered

FALaholic #: 2050
Re: WTF??? Muslims in space?

Quote:
Originally posted by GOVT1911
Muslims in space?
This will end badly if they meet up with these guys
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pigs_in_space.jpg (65.1 KB, 185 views)

Pray for Obama
Psalm 109:8
TheOtherChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 06, 2010, 13:00   #4
brownknees
Registered

FALaholic #: 14917
Oh goody.
"Space" just went from the heavens to the new high ground.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_3Tbj...ewsInSpace.JPG
brownknees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 06, 2010, 13:17   #5
chrsdwns
Registered

FALaholic #: 9846
I see your Brooks and raise you one Crazy Louie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtiVP-E2eFI

"There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as a result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved."
~~Ludwig Von Mises

...when poets buy guns, tourist season is over................Walter R. Mead.
chrsdwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 06, 2010, 13:40   #6
V guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 10282
Muslim Obama is simply out of his mind.

Obama obviously waited to announce this until Netanyahu showed up.

In other words tell him "we will help your enemies anhilate Israel, Jewboy."

There can be no more dangerous act of a madman; that is the willy nilly handing out of top military missle technology like this unless it is handing out the actual hardware--- and that is obviously coming.

Israel gets nothing, but the raggers who do not even have air forces, get the missles?

What did the middle east do when it got SCUDS?
Why did Obama order his boy to give the NASA store away?
Imagine Hitler in Tehran with current V2 technology.

This announcement is literally breathtaking in its scope of encompassed anti American and anti Christian values.

Why not call for the bombing of Israel for the hell of it too? makes about as much sense. It would, to a nazi.

NASA has obviously been ordered to give up all military secrets on missle construction to the rag headed bastards of Mecca.

Guidance system data are to be up to date, as well as GPS targetting technology to pinpoint the Cruise Missles and ICBM's. Iran will be getting this badly needed data immediately and Israel can go f*** itself

Munition loads, are of course up to the muslims to acquire and like N Korea, maybe he will give the raggers the nuke secrets too.

Last edited by V guy; July 06, 2010 at 17:18.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 06, 2010, 15:34   #7
Brett
Registered

FALaholic #: 3389
Just tell them the virgins are waiting up there, give them a gas mask to wear for the trip, and pack them in a missile. I wonder if they look like a meteorite when they re-enter.
Old July 06, 2010, 15:36   #8
deerollman
Registered

FALaholic #: 18699
NASA Administrator Charles Bolden said ...

“When I became the NASA administrator — or before I became the NASA administrator — he charged me with three things. One was he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science … and math and engineering,” Bolden said in the interview."

Your tax dollars going to make Muslims feel good. mmmmmkay
deerollman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 06, 2010, 20:30   #9
English Mike
Registered

FALaholic #: 11339
Quote:
Muslims in space?
I see nothing wrong with that; in fact they should be given every assistance.....

....starting with all members of aQ, the Taliban, the Iranian mad bastards.....

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common: They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason.
English Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 06, 2010, 22:19   #10
xcpd69
Registered

FALaholic #: 31
Re: WTF??? Muslims in space?

Quote:
Originally posted by GOVT1911

......And also makes me think about the early silent movie (Jules Verne inspired, IIRC?) where the guy climbs into a cannon and is shot to the moon......THAT sounds like the plan I'm for.....put'em in a big-ass cannon and aim that puppy at the moon!!!
Old July 07, 2010, 21:17   #11
martin35
Gringo Viejo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
In as much as we are all products of our environments it does not seem unusual to me that a man who was schooled in Islamic traditions would find promotion of Muslims a natural, just as sitting in a Black Nationalist Church for 20 years would instill rationalized racist tendencies which are now being acted upon by this administration. It is not so much about Muslims as it is the denigration of White people in my opinion, many sympathetic whites will work for the same denigration as being justified.
Old July 07, 2010, 22:18   #12
reks2
Registered

FALaholic #: 2260
Just imagine astronauts on magic carpets doing low-atmoshphere flights, hey, that's all they'll need.

Not
About
Space
Anymore
Old July 08, 2010, 00:43   #13
Beckman
Registered

FALaholic #: 16308
If this is true, it's one of the most outlandish things I've heard. One almost has to wonder whether Obama has any common sense at all.

Remember when the Liberal pundits told us that Obama had a Spock-like intellect? Somehow, I suspect that Spock understood that the reason for space exploration is "to explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no man has gone before."

Surely, Spock knew that the reason for space exploration is NOT to help Muslims with their self-esteem issues.

Clearly, the average pimple-faced Trekkie is more in touch with reality than is our Nobel Prize winning president. That's pretty scary.
Beckman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 08, 2010, 01:22   #14
gman
Registered

FALaholic #: 1176
"However, Bolden denied the suggestion that he was on a diplomatic mission -- in a distinctly non-diplomatic role.

"Not at all. It's not a diplomatic anything," he said.

He said the United States is not going to travel beyond low-Earth orbit on its own and that no country is going to make it to Mars without international help.

Bolden has faced criticism this year for overseeing the cancellation of the agency's Constellation program, which was building new rockets and spaceships capable of returning astronauts to the moon. Stressing the importance of international cooperation in future missions, Bolden told Al Jazeera that the moon, Mars and asteroids are still planned destinations for NASA."

So this dork has decided, on his own, that we can't do it? And conveniently canceled these programs, so he can institute the chimp-in-chiefs pet projects? This is shameful, really shameful.

Better living through chemistry.
gman is offline   Reply With Quote