|September 25, 2008, 20:51||#1|
Armorer - USMC
FALaholic #: 26507
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Jefferson City, MO
WTS: 1911 Parts
I've got some 1911 parts that I no longer need:
New Fusion Firearms government length slide, front and rear cocking serrations, Bo-Mar cut, in the white. It has some light surface rust but it's in the white anyways so it's meant to have a finish applied to it. Also has a really small nick near the front of the slide that would disappear with a light blasting. I'll also throw in a used Springfield Armory barrel and bushing, with Champion Bo-Mar rear sight, modified firing pin stop plate (needed with use of Bo-Mar rear sight), guide rod w/buffer, guide rod spring, and plug. That's almost a complete top half, all for $325 shipped.
(1) Fusion Firearms stainless steel mainspring housing with beveled magwell (lightly used, stainless) - $50
(1) Springfield Armory slide (used w/finish wear, blued) - $125
(1) Ambidextrous tactical thumb safety (new, blued) - $20
(1) Slide stop (used, blued) - $5
(1) Wilson Combat high ride beavertail grip safety (new, blued) - $30
(1) Drop in beavertail grip safety, no frame modification required (new, blued) - $20
(1) Reverse plug (used, blued) - $2
Pics to come.
Last edited by AEnemaBay; September 25, 2008 at 21:25.