The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapon Specific Forums > The Shotgun Files

Notices

Old June 08, 2008, 00:29   #1
Sentinelofold
Registered

FALaholic #: 27019
Franchi/Tradewinds 12 ga auto

Hi guys , Im looking to find someone with some experience with this specific model/make of 12 ga auto . It is a Franchi Brescia Tradewinds model H150 (i think) and what i am doing with it is making a 10 or 11 shot 12 ga automatic defense/play toy thing i got in my head to build. Well since i work in a gun shop i thought since i got it DIRT cheap , missing only parts i would replace soon enough anyway (rem 870 cap fits so i plan on adding a mag tube extension to it and possibly cut down the barrel to make everything even) i am looking to see what you guys think of this project and the intended uses for it . Any and all info/toughts would be appreciated. Also i would like to add that i am wondering if anyone knows of parts references and about reliability , i am thinkin its well made being its a Franchi , and also if i can make some other manufacturers pistol grip buttstock fit or if its gonna have to stay standard for the time being . I also own a Mossberg 590 8 shot , a Winhester Super X model 1 , a couple rem 870s , am buying a Win Pump that used to belong to local PD , and a couple single shot 12 gauges as well. So im not messing myself up and only having one to protect my life with. thanks

Robert

More days to come and harder times ahead friends , think , prepare , and hold your own.

An old man once said - "There are no bad Days Above Ground"......
Sentinelofold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12, 2008, 15:47   #2
Sentinelofold
Registered

FALaholic #: 27019
No one has anything on this topic? Any ideas where i might look and ask other than on here??? thnx

More days to come and harder times ahead friends , think , prepare , and hold your own.

An old man once said - "There are no bad Days Above Ground"......
Sentinelofold is offline   Reply With Quote