Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > RKBA & Legal

Notices

Old December 20, 2004, 15:33   #1
idsubgun
"Comfortably Numb"
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 3100
Thumbs up ATF Forms and Publications

I went to the ATF's web site, as I need some Form 1's, 4's and fingerprint cards, to see if they had order info as I can't find one of my old ordering forms to send in. I found they have an online order form and is very simple to use. Now we'll see how long they take to deliver. Whenever I sent the old order forms in, the turn around time was fairly fast. Let's see if it's the same with online.

http://www.atf.treas.gov/dcof/index.htm

Just an FYI to those that need ATF stuff.
idsubgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20, 2004, 16:30   #2
16R40
Banned

FALaholic #: 8227
you can download the forms off their web site, which is a lot faster then ordering it...........

http://www.atf.gov/forms/5000.htm

as for the fingerprint cards, you can go to any passport office, or immigration center and get them.
16R40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20, 2004, 17:11   #3
idsubgun
"Comfortably Numb"
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 3100
Quote:
Originally posted by 16R40
you can download the forms off their web site, which is a lot faster then ordering it...........

http://www.atf.gov/forms/5000.htm

as for the fingerprint cards, you can go to any passport office, or immigration center and get them.
I've seen them refuse any other fingerprint cards but their own before. Don't know why. A print card is a print card. I know I can download them but I don't want to go through the hassle of having to print them out with double sides. I could do it at work, but doing it at home's a pain.
Old December 20, 2004, 19:11   #4
16R40
Banned

FALaholic #: 8227
Quote:
Originally posted by idsubgun

I know I can download them but I don't want to go through the hassle of having to print them out with double sides. I could do it at work, but doing it at home's a pain.
yeah it's really a real pain in the ass to print page 1, then put it back in the printer to print page 2 on the other side. .....it's a real brain teaser.

as for the fingerprint card.........they are all FBI cards (FD 258s).....there is no such of a thing as a ATF fingerprint card. the only thing you have to do is be sure is they are the blue print and line ones, and that you print NATIONAL FIREARMS ACT BRANCH, BUREAU OF ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, FIREARMS AND EXPLOSIVES, WASHINGTON, DC 20226 in the ORI block
16R40 is offline   Reply With Quote