Notices

Old June 16, 2018, 04:09   #1
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Judgemental people

Are you a judgemental person I'm pretty sure I am and don't need validation from others ,,,I'm just that way and like it,,, someone has to be.
I've never had a lot of friends,,,, I've known a lot of people,,, that's like living in a prickly pear cactus patch.
Wiley and Durable are attribute's,,,, smart's just a word,,,, smarter than what is the subjective question ?

Last edited by martin35; June 16, 2018 at 04:28.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16, 2018, 05:28   #2
ByronF
Registered

FALaholic #: 630
With so few people able to see their own glaringly obvious faults, and fewer having the stones to point them out, people like us may be civilizations last hope.
ByronF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 16, 2018, 08:41   #3
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

These FAL Forums have over 70,000 registered members and a large number of casual viewers,,, in my almost 17 years attendance here examples of courage have been lacking here,,, the few trolls that are tolerated are without standing,,, they are just trolls.
The courage to participate is what gives meaning and reason for existing to any organization in my opinion.
Freedom of Speech is always the first freedom lost.

Last edited by martin35; June 16, 2018 at 08:49.
Old June 16, 2018, 09:21   #4
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
I am a judgmental person too, at least my wife tells me so.

I do not believe in political correctness and I speak my mind.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 16, 2018, 09:45   #5
HelpiFALanCantGetUp
Registered

FALaholic #: 66011
im judgmental as well. probably more critical of myself than others though. Know your own flaws then avoid them. life really is that easy. I help other people by pointing out their flaws so they too can avoid them, but they dont appreciate it.
HelpiFALanCantGetUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16, 2018, 12:03   #6
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
my younger son's wife is 26. she thinks i'm "racist" and judgemental. i think she has no experience beyond her own little privileged life.

i'm just a guy who points out observable facts and makes note of the patterns they fall into, and who has lived a butt-load of places among many kinds of people, and who can read and still see better than i have a right to expect to. i can also think clearly enough to draw conclusions that are rational.

racism is a natural part of the human condition. it is a natural survival mechanism that keeps us in identity groups among which there is inhibition of violence, for the natural increase of the group population. history tells us that mixing of races invariably ends with "out-group violence", which results in a reduction of the group. this is natural selection pressure at work at the sub-species differentiation level. it is pure darwinian process. investigating and talking about it is called "evolutionary science".

we see the most recent glaring example in the behaviour of muslims, who enslave, rape, and kill anything non-muslim, and steal everything they can from non-muslims with impunity.

"racism" is not a bad word. we have just been told it is a bad word by people who want to control the conversation so that we can be forced to do unnatural things and suffer unreasonable abuse. george orwell told us why they want to control the conversation.

"racism" used to be called "wisdom".
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 16, 2018, 14:46   #7
oleblu72
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 29908
I never thought I was a racist but the way the Libatards are dropping the ball on who comes into this country is turning me into one not to mention when Black Lives Matter came to town.

Mark
oleblu72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 17, 2018, 11:05   #8
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
These FAL Forums have over 70,000 registered members and a large number of casual viewers,,, in my almost 17 years attendance here examples of courage have been lacking here,,, the few trolls that are tolerated are without standing,,, they are just trolls.
The courage to participate is what gives meaning and reason for existing to any organization in my opinion.
Freedom of Speech is always the first freedom lost.
I choose what conversation I want to have and with whom I want to speak. If that makes me judgemental then yes I am. The place is full of opinions and some are even informed but still just opinions. Free speech would survive the loss of most of our opinions, it's political speech that matters. Being involved in speech about farts in evevators isn't the high point in life for most of us.
Old June 17, 2018, 12:32   #9
gunshack
Off Script
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 17916
Of course I'm judgmental. Everybody is, to some extent. We all make judgments base on our prejudices. Any body that says different either doesn't know what those words mean, or is a flat out dipshit.
gunshack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 17, 2018, 15:11   #10
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Being told how to think,,, and not paying attention to the admonition,,, is judgmental,,, I'm OK with that,,, that and doing chest bumps with Dolly Parton.
Old June 17, 2018, 16:59   #11
longhair51
Constitutional curmudgeon
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5884
I prefer to think of my method of filtering as discrimination.

”if the federal government treats the American public with this degree of contempt when we’re armed to the teeth, imagine how they would treat us if they had all our guns."
longhair51 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 17, 2018, 17:28   #12
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
I literally hate almost everybody in the world outside of the dwindling pro Constitution crowd. This saves a lot of time.
Old June 17, 2018, 20:13   #13
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala_Guy View Post
I literally hate almost everybody in the world outside of the dwindling pro Constitution crowd. This saves a lot of time.
That's kind'a like gathering up everybody in the backfield and throwing out everyone but the ball carrier wins the ball game,,, very basic logic.
Old June 17, 2018, 20:40   #14
catmguy445
Registered

FALaholic #: 50311
I used to be fairly open minded before I went into the Navy. After living with a mixture of humanity on board a Destroyer for three years, there are certain groups I dislike fairly intensely. Is that racism? No, I think it's more like experience.

I like to say that I hate everyone equally, but that's not really true. There are some people I hate more than others, but there's hardly anyone I like, other than a few select friends.

Does that make me judgemental? Maybe it does, but I really don't care what you think.
Old June 20, 2018, 09:59   #15
yarro
Registered

FALaholic #: 28278
Being discriminatory in the selection of people you are around is a survival trait. I dislike stupid, lazy, dishonorable people lacking integrity and those who want to tell me how to live my life and think. They come in all colors and religions. I have a small group of friends, but we are actual friends not people I hang out with when things are going good for them and me. They are not an echo chamber as if they think I F'd up or are wrong they tell me. If I do not think that I would stand back to back with them and make a final stand then they probably are not worth my time.

-yarro
Old June 20, 2018, 11:29   #16
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala_Guy View Post
Yes and no... I choose to distrust all people I don't know and hate most that associate themselves with satan worship, peophiles (didn't know NAMBLA was a real organization beyond a South Park joke but the North American Man/Boy Love Association has a dot org web address), BLM, New Black Panthers, CNN, MSNBC, most major print news. Any minority or skinny white boy that wear black hoodies in summer sun with bandana hanging out of pocket must be assumed to be criminals and warrant distrust if not some hatred on the side..

Every issue have had at my business when review the DVR footage it's always a skinny kid in jeans, back hoodie and bandana from bridge of nose to neck. All can tell is if they were Hispanic (majority), white or black. White punks are as bad as the rest so add in the libertard white college kids and now high school kids see on news and beginning to be an equal opportunity hater. For decades have told people I can't be prejudiced as hate everybody until they prove themselves worthy of respect.

Many Christians say hate the sin love the sinner. Some sin is unforgivable if study the Bible which clearly states God hates it and anything defined as hated by God I will follow his lead and hate it too. I am a Christian conservative white male and know a large segment of society hates me for just existing so why should I not hate them back? Majority of news media still calls Trump voters Deplorables or worse and wife has a cousin that called the house on a peerage of five times a week minimum to often as two or three times a day based on how mad she was at Trump to fuss at wife, use as a whipping post because we voted for Trump and were the cause of all her problems and distress.

She came down south week/weekend before Memorial Day to visit family knowing had aggressive strain of the flu and wife went to family event she was present. Wife and everyone that attended ended up with the flu and drug it home to families including me. I checked CDC flu map which showed Maryland, D.C., New Jersey and Massachusetts as only states with significant flu issues and three strains identified. Knew she had been to doctors so called and asked which strain she had. She said didn't know, didn't ask and wasn't going to bother her doctors office to find out. My research showed one strain was resistant to most antivirals and wanted to know if it was what she gave wife and in turn gave me. Was very polite, asked how she was doing, how her dogs were (only behave when I am around) and her family in Maryland. She took my question personally, has not called wife since and told family I called accusing her of purposely infecting entire family and was no longer on speaking terms with us.

Wife was born when her extended family was trying to all have more kids than the others. Was an experimental fertility drug that allowed wife's mother to carry a child full term after five miscarriages. She then popped out three kids back to back and every one of her aunts on both sides began taking it. Turned out that 90% plus kids conceived with this medication were female and wife has over 30 female cousins and 2 male cousins. Majority of females were unable to bear children and had hysterectomies by age 30. Another thing was the competition to send kids to college and over 20 of the female cousins have masters degrees with a few PhD's.

A group of them were discussing politics one family event and came to conclusion that only people with masters degree or higher had the education and knowledge required to vote. Even a B.A. or B.S. was not enough education to be enlightened enough to vote. This was following a debate during Nobama's first campaign which I wasted them by quoting things he planned to do right from his written platform on his website. They refused to believe over 70% of policy of his even after I grabbed my laptop, pulled up his web site and showed them in writing. Their answer was it was written by staffers and not what he said was going to do when interviewed on CNN and in debates. S.O.B. did exactly what his platform said and when

I pointed it out during second campaign they said I was not educated enough to understand how he was saving American liberties and economy then when Hitlary lost they blamed wife and I like our two votes swung the election. Now have reached point am trying not to hate all liberals and Democrats as its 80% of wife's family. Have learned to hate people that text and drive after being rear ended at red lights and stop sign three times plus seen many other wrecks from texting and driving. Older I get harder it gets not to hate most people on the front end and wait till they prove themselves worthy to not hate. Especially the people that say we are supposed to respect all people of all beliefs and races that in next sentence say they hate Trump and all his ignorant supporters.
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
hueyville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 20, 2018, 17:17   #17
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Being Judgemental is one thing; it is a natural human condition; survival oriented, like a hunter being wary of bears, or observing the enemy, as a scout.

I always scout things out and keep a lookout for bad guys, or cops on the interstate.

"Gen Mad Dog" Mattis recommends, being friendly and civil, but always have a plan, to kill everyone else in the room, and let God sort-em out, should it become necessary.

"Judgemental" is the first operational human program, defense the 2nd paradigm, and red-mist offense the 3rd.

Road rage is a modern day example of all 3 in operation.

Chivalry and nobility are important, as is a 1911.

Last edited by V guy; June 22, 2018 at 11:51.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 20, 2018, 18:54   #18
toys
Registered

FALaholic #: 64100
i am.

Its just how im wired.

I learned to keep it down sometimes, but sometimes it will come out.

im also just trying to keep it to myself. A friends favorite saying is mine....

"the tree of life is self pruning" so i keep reminding myself of those that my bring an outburst of my judgement.
toys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20, 2018, 19:17   #19
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
shit Huey, you really have no clue do you...

https://boychat.org/

yeah a forum populated by Pedos
this one isn't darkweb, there is a ton of evil afoot guys
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote