The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapon Specific Forums > The HK Files

Notices

Old February 20, 2018, 21:44   #1
Edgartwib
Registered

FALaholic #: 80246
Binary 91 anybody??

Optics Planet has them in stock with a 10% off coupon and free shipping. Its still 566.99 shipped for a HK binary trigger.

Would you guys look at this as an investment... espically in todays political environment?

Im on the fence. I have a feeling politics will make these persona non grata soon. I have a buddie who bought several binary AR triggers and he is convinced they are a good investment. He thinks at the worst there will be a amnesty for everything pre ban. Similar to everything pre86 AWB. I dont know what to think. It looks like a crap shot that might pay off...or not.

I thought binary triggers were gimmicky before I went out with my buddie and shot his binary 6920. I must say I had fun. It does make accurate double tap shots.

What do you guys think.
Edgartwib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 21, 2018, 03:58   #2
Bertellione
Registered

FALaholic #: 66658
It could be an investment but maybe not. Trigger groups don't have serial numbers but they can be put on when you register it if it comes to that. I saw today that Trump asked for some anti quick fire device laws. I don't know if they will just go after bump fire and trigger activators or if they will go for the triggers as well.
Old February 21, 2018, 10:10   #3
AGG
Registered

FALaholic #: 27127
Anything that gives a greater rate of fire than semi-automatic--- even rubber bands!!!
After the "heat" dials down after months of looking into possible options, the matter should subside--- what people should be talking about is the poor mental health systems at the state level.

Tony
AGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21, 2018, 11:20   #4
pre1989
Registered

FALaholic #: 76523
Seeing the recent mess with Optics planet I am not sure where to stand on them ..Never mind they can be god awfule slow at shipping

Plus if they ban these it could be 50/50 either turn them in or find some way to serial number them

A binray HK91 could be fun just not sure if it is 500 fun
pre1989 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 21, 2018, 22:22   #5
Super B
Registered

FALaholic #: 404
$629 for ONE trigger assembly?