The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > General Information > Reviews - products, services, and sellers

Notices

View Poll Results: Have you been screwed?
I never ordered anything from Johnny 49 36.84%
I ordered, and received product timely 41 30.83%
I ordered and received product unacceptably late 6 4.51%
I ordered, and haven't received shit 27 20.30%
I just like stirring shit 7 5.26%
I made multiple orders - one or more arrived late or never arrived 3 2.26%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 28, 2017, 06:25   #401
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
Glad I loaded up when Centerfire was selling milsurp metrics for $7.99 and on occasion ran a sale if purchased in quantity. Been wanting a few green Moses Mags to match my green FAL but about to pull six or eight from storage and Cerakote them myself. Have a quart of Cerakote in green, time to use some up. When people start saying they are getting magazines will order some. Right now I am overdue on a good bit of work. Between health, life, weather and Trump inspiring some investors number of orders coming in has tripled. Have a 10 business day policy on generic and 15 to 21 days on complicated custom. Am running at 15 to 17 days on my commercial work with leaving house at sunrise and working till dark. Every client gets at least a weekly email with written sitrep and a phone call explaining how I am prioritizing and if they need something flipped.

Three weeks behind and yesterday did a job order was not sent yet on phone call from client that said new job was more important than their old work. Takes a little time but just contacting all clients when behind and explaining situation goes a long way, but have to be producing something in the old pile to prove intent. Last week had a friend drive me day after surgery while supposed to be in bed to process three easy orders then spent following day sending emails while finished recuperating. Understand running a business wjen life plus work get out of whack. When all vendor/customer communications break down there is a problem. Have not screwed together an AR in two weeks or finished an almost complete FAL kit as owe clients before myself. Cut my weekly shooting to just 50 rounds per day indoors at work, takes 10 whole minutes and need some sanity maintenance.

Purchased 100 OEM inch tabs to convert some of my huge pile of metrics to inch versions. Since metric mag prices are climbing fast and inch seem static adding inch and may sell the bag of tabs as finally hit saturation point on inch magazines.

Each box holds 42 twenty round FAL magazines. Below is box of all NOS inch.

To right the entire stack is mix of inch and metric FAL magazines.

Two boxes of inch and three of metric not counting what have out in use. Learned during Bush ban a man is a moron if doesn't buy magazines when can. Like the $3.99 aluminum G3 magazines running around. That won't last forever and now my little side hobby is putting them and the $6.99 steel versions in fire resistant, waterproof boxes. High capacity magazine bans and Sandy Hook incidents are usually opportunities for neck bearding. So when catch up some more at work will Cerakote a half dozen or so milsurp metrics green and stop wondering when will get any green Moses Mags. Sucks, as has a good product and like Lancers, only polymer magazInes have any interest in. Selling his patent or intellectual property plus equipment might be his best move. Bet DSA would like to sell a magazine that works.
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
hueyville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 28, 2017, 12:51   #402
FokkerFrenzy
Registered

FALaholic #: 63900
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU308 View Post
Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
Cut the guy some slack. He's got a long track record of reliability, made a product everyone loves, and got sick, had a partner quit, and is overwhelmed with orders. Shall he just sit here and defend himself all day?

It's not like he doesn't have a product. Heck, I even have in my hands one of his excellent mags. Folks are ready to linch the man for what, $100. Grow up.

If you have an issue, contact him rather than complain.

Good luck ...

Never responded to multiple e-mails , voice mails , or snail mail . Finally contacted the credit card for a refund . I got that
That's exactly my complaint. I HAVE contacted him, several times, and he keeps shrugging it off with a "you're getting prioritized and I'll send them out in the next few days!"

For those of us that have gone past our card dispute window, all we can do is continue to contact him and continue to get blatantly and dubiously lied to. He knows he's not going to send them, but he sure keeps feeding anyone who actually manages to get a hold of him that same line of BS. I don't fault him for having things go wrong. I fault him for not man-ing up and intentionally and maliciously lying about it.

So no, he shouldn't sit here and defend himself all day. He should honor his agreements and do what he said he was going to do. That's all we ask.
FokkerFrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28, 2017, 12:56   #403
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 13629
Quote:
It's not like he doesn't have a product. Heck, I even have in my hands one of his excellent mags. Folks are ready to linch the man for what, $100. Grow up.

Maybe, counselor, you don't think wice about throwing $100 to the winds. That's fine. Visit the real world now and then and you'll find that a) a lot of us either can't afford to kiss off $100 ( or just plain WON'T !!! ) and b) people like you have enabled him to do what he is now doing.

I would suggest that perhaps it is YOU who needs to grow up/wake up/shut up, at least until you fine tune your reading comprehension skills.

"A country should never become so civilized that it will hesitate to do violence upon those wishing it harm." Hagar

I respect the government only in the sense that I respect any other dangerous predator who views me as food.
J. Armstrong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 29, 2017, 11:24   #404
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 31978
Quote:
Cut the guy some slack. He's got a long track record of reliability, made a product everyone loves, and got sick, had a partner quit, and is overwhelmed with orders. Shall he just sit here and defend himself all day?

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showt...355025&page=13

Anybody else smell that??

The unmistakable stench of a shill....everytime I open this thread, it hits me like a brick.
Old April 29, 2017, 13:19   #405
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x401 View Post
Anybody else smell that??

The unmistakable stench of a shill....everytime I open this thread, it hits me like a brick.
I thought it was on my shoe...........

"A country should never become so civilized that it will hesitate to do violence upon those wishing it harm." Hagar

I respect the government only in the sense that I respect any other dangerous predator who views me as food.
Old April 30, 2017, 08:13   #406
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

His website is up to date with new products and mention of some "trouble" processing cards for a while which is only reason I didn't order five green mags when decided needed them to match the green FAL. I really like this partial quote.

Quote:
It is not legal to ship our magazines to CA unless we are shipping to a law enforcement officer.*Even if we disassemble our mags, they are not rebuild kits for magazines that were legally obtained in CA.*The only high capacity*magazines that are*legal in CA are those that were*obtained prior to January 1, 2000 or*Hi-Cap*mags sent to LEOs.*The only*legal Hi-Cap mag*repair kit we could sell would*be for*magazines that were made prior to January 1, 2000. We currently*do*not*make or sell*parts for those magazines made prior to January 1, 2000, so we dont have anything legal to ship to CA (unless it is to Law Enforcement.)
Wonder if any law enforcement agencies or cops have purchased and not received product? That might prove interesting. For those whose brother or kid is a cop wonder if having them call would get you pushed higher in the que. Have been trying to throttle my business back by no longer doing retail sales or taking new clients. Even purged a few problem clients and still have issues keeping up. About to leave for work (skipping church second week in a row) and am at 73 hours on the week without a day off in over two. Should already be out the door but tired and starting slow. Have a friend still in chemo that runs a landscaping business, is way behind but gets out everyday and does at least some work even after an infusion. Done that myself over the winter and can't imagine doing it in the hot sun with a commercial weed eater or blower.

Told four people could not start a new project or even submit a bid package for 30 days past two weeks. All really good jobs could lose if don't get back to them fast enough. Would have been easy to send quote, ask for 50% deposit then ride them for six weeks with excuses. At that point if upset, would refund their down payment and only damage part of my reputation. I have defended a man because of circumstances I have lived based on one magazine purchased from him but as a 30+ year business owner who has seen it all, this is beginning to smell and unsure if stepped in something myself or someone left some dead fish on lakeshore.

Quote:

Lead Counsel sounds like a friend and he may need a lawyer if enough people signed a class action suit with hungry attorney. If he has gone past the credit card dispute window, every one of those clients he, wife, friend, someone should be calling and explaining situation with a realistic ship date. It's not on the client who paid up front for product to reach out now. And those he has stiffed on a USPS money order, it's a Federal crime called postal fraud that carries a jail sentence. I would have never cashed a USPS money order and not shipped, a few complaints should get that ball rolling, my guess is somewhere around 100 complaints will get him a visit from Federal Marshals.

Would not be taking orders in this position, would be mortgaging house and hiring help if that's what it takes to get out of a potential serious trap. It's on the guy who took the money to at least ship something that resembles product advertised. Most wont hire an attorney for $100 purchase, can file on him yourself in magistrate court if live close enough for $50 fee and he is obligated to appear and satisfy you or have a judge serve him with a ruling in absentia. The man who doesn't show to court always loses. Judge Judy type court apperance where both parties tell their side and present evidence to judge without lawyers. Can add up to $500 expenses for your time and loses incurred in trying to get your product, time filing case and appearing in court. Every client who goes over 90 days without paying their bill, I file in magistrate court and within 10 minutes of being served papers get a call saying on way with check and how much is fee to drop the suit. One person went to court, paid his original bill with late fees, court costs plus $500 to me for time and bother. Every state is different but if I were out over $100, driving a few miles to make my point would be on my list next time visiting wifes relatives in Spartanburg or Charlotte.

http://consumer.georgia.gov/consumer...gistrate-court

Best bet is to sell his equipment and product to someone who can produce using the deposit to make one final shipment to all who have paid. At this point any Google search with Moses Mags leads to multiple threads like this, he will never recover as the internet has the memory of an elephant. His product has value but even the name is wrecked unless new owner markets it well. Never seen a business recover from this unless new management takes over and fixes issues. Bet he could work a deal with Palmetto, they have resources and are just a few miles away. Hint, hint...
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
Old April 30, 2017, 13:07   #407
1911Ron
Registered

FALaholic #: 17513
"It's dead Jim"
Old April 30, 2017, 17:03   #408
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911Ron View Post
"It's dead Jim"
Sad to say, I think you are correct.

Old May 02, 2017, 08:51   #409
EPC WN
Ka-BOOM!
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65612
Hey, it's May. Anybody get a box yet? If they were actually being shipped at the beginning of April the Pony Express would have had them to ya by now... Just a heads up bump to the new guys looking for mags...
Old May 02, 2017, 09:03   #410
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 4653
Old May 02, 2017, 09:17   #411
fireplug
Registered

FALaholic #: 67410
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPC WN View Post
Hey, it's May. Anybody get a box yet? If they were actually being shipped at the beginning of April the Pony Express would have had them to ya by now... Just a heads up bump to the new guys looking for mags...
Moses=I know it's now may and over 8 moths later or more,but I have been having serious health issues,I am horizontal,I lost my helper's,I have no money,I passed away,the magazines are coming I PROMISE,I am way behind but catching up,I promise too put you ahead of the pack for shipment,no I don't need anyone's help from this site (dont need help for fraud),I will ship your order tomorrow or next week or next year or maybe NEVER,I am having problems now with credit cards as they shut me down for theft,I now have new colors ready for shipment send me a postal money order,I will give you a discount on new orders for magazines that I don't even have if you send me your hard earned money,blah blah blah.lol
fireplug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2017, 12:59   #412
PenderMedic
Registered

FALaholic #: 78901
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texgunner View Post

Bawhahaha.....I think I peed a little....hahaha
PenderMedic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2017, 13:26   #413
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
^

I support any person who steals 3% from PP by conducting business transactions as Family & Friends transactions. This may impugn my character, and, according to Mark Graham of Arizona Response Systems, means that I'll lie, cheat, and steal from people here *if* there is anything about you that I don't like - or possibly even disagree with.

You may not want to do business with me. In case you forget this, this warning will appear in any future advert in the Marketplace. Consider yourself duly warned.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=89
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2017, 21:09   #414
fuel fire desire
Registered

FALaholic #: 71050
I keep coming back here hoping to see new people say they've received their mags....and am always disappointed.

It saddens me. Such a good product gone. I told myself a year ago that I 'only' needed 8, and I could just buy more later. I'm afraid those 8 are now going to have to last me a lifetime.
fuel fire desire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 03, 2017, 02:05   #415
ICU308
Registered

FALaholic #: 49888
http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.SD...=1.005&pid=1.7

IF you are willing to wait , at least make it for something you have a chance of getting . Worth the wait , and if the check clears , you WILL get the product...

Old May 03, 2017, 04:21   #416
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU308 View Post
http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.SD...=1.005&pid=1.7
IF you are willing to wait , at least make it for something you have a chance of getting . Worth the wait , and if the check clears , you WILL get the product...
Now that's a mood lightener. Soon as LGS gets items wants in will be getting in line for two more of those. Like tater chips, nobody can eat just one...

I hope the intellectual property and manufacturing equipment get sold to someone who can produce. Would be a great product to put Palmetto into manufacturing a solid product. If I didn't have so many irons in the fire would take an attorney, trailer and check book for a visit. Have gone though the site several times, all I see is a copyright on his website content. Is this a patent protected product? If not, having injection molded platinum parts made is easy peasy. Have a client make occasional mold masters for that specializes in short and moderate runs of high quality parts that customers don't want to go to China or have enough volume.
Old May 03, 2017, 08:50   #417
fireplug
Registered

A question for Moses,you stated that lost your helper and you are working 72 hours a week and cannot get caught up,but yet 2 guys here on this tread said they would be willing too come help you anytime,which is it Moses are you behind and need help or are you just caught up in another of your lies and that's why you don't want anyone working with you so they find out the truth ?
Old May 03, 2017, 09:59   #418
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

I keep waiting to hear that everyone who got screwed either called their CC bank and/or initiated appropriate legal action. Looks like only a few have done so. If you haven't done either, then you are just blowing smoke and enabling this crap.

Old May 03, 2017, 11:04   #419
Psc199333
Registered

FALaholic #: 79319
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Armstrong View Post
I keep waiting to hear that everyone who got screwed either called their CC bank and/or initiated appropriate legal action. Looks like only a few have done so. If you haven't done either, then you are just blowing smoke and enabling this crap.
I did get my chargeback.
Psc199333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 03, 2017, 11:14   #420
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

Glad to hear it I'm just wondering how many other folks have done it.
Rhetorical question, really

Old May 04, 2017, 10:25   #421
fireplug
Registered

I also got my charge back a week ago (mine took over a month too get),that's when my credit card company said Moses Machine has been blocked by Visa,that's why Moses cannot get credit card orders,Moses is not having just simple CC ( problems) like he stated on his web site,he is blocked by credit cards .
Funny how AGAIN he does nothing too come here and explain too the guys he still owes where he has now been since his last and only response a month ago in which he AGAIN promised too ship in a few weeks.
Of course with Moses its all about him,he could care less about anybody on this site,everything thing that comes out of his mouth has been proven too be a lie.
Old May 04, 2017, 10:44   #422
EPC WN
Ka-BOOM!
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65612
Blocked by Visa is lights out for an internet company... I was hoping this would all get figured out and I could get 20 more. Damn. Damn. Damn...
Old May 04, 2017, 12:46   #423
lew
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 16727
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPC WN View Post
Blocked by Visa is lights out for an internet company... I was hoping this would all get figured out and I could get 20 more. Damn. Damn. Damn...
There comes a time when the horse needs to be put down. This saga was entertaining for a bit; now it's just pathetic.

WTB: South African Pattern 70 web gear bits: yoke/suspenders, poncho carrier, 2x canteen pouches
lew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 04, 2017, 23:28   #424
fireplug
Registered

All Moses had too do was accept the help offered too him in order too get caught up on his orders from the guys on this site,he said NO too that,so that tells everybody where he stands as far as giving a crap.
Old May 05, 2017, 08:57   #425
jagt48
Registered

FALaholic #: 51295
I don't have much else to add other than I ordered a few mags back in November and haven't received anything. Not even responses to any of my emails. I'm still waiting as I only own one FAL mag because I didn't buy any when they were sub-$10. I spent all of that money on $0.99 G3 mags.
jagt48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 06, 2017, 23:06   #426
isssah
Registered

FALaholic #: 70885
Nothing yet. I got a text message from him saying he was really sick, backed up with work, yada yada. Usual stuff.
isssah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 09, 2017, 10:21   #427
Lucasd2002
Registered

FALaholic #: 78125
I placed an order on 10/5/2016 and never received anything. To be honest, I did forget about it for a while. I just sent him an email asking about the status.
Lucasd2002 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 09, 2017, 13:41   #428
2barearms
Black Rifles Matter
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucasd2002 View Post
I placed an order on 10/5/2016 and never received anything. To be honest, I did forget about it for a while. I just sent him an email asking about the status.
Did you add you vote to the poll on the first page?

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich strker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 09, 2017, 13:47   #429
Lucasd2002
Registered

FALaholic #: 78125
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
Did you add you vote to the poll on the first page?
Yes, I voted. Option D, now 21+%
Lucasd2002 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 09, 2017, 14:38   #430
JonnyP
The Brit Hack
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 71631

Last edited by JonnyP; May 09, 2017 at 14:43.
JonnyP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2017, 07:41   #431
fireplug
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucasd2002 View Post
Did you file a charge back with your credit card company,or is it to late for you too do that.
The members who were ripped off on AR 15 com. are pretty pissed off at Moses right now also.Moses also has some pretty bad reviews on Youtube also,so its gotta be effecting his bottom line,now that everyone is aware.
Old May 10, 2017, 08:53   #432
wanneroo
Registered

FALaholic #: 74891
I'm glad the site owner shut him down a month ago when he started shilling for more business on here before fulfilling long existing orders and completing those first.

Anyone that sent a USPS money order or money in the mail should file a complaint with the USPS postal inspectors.
wanneroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2017, 15:06   #433
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
I'm just guessing that no one has seen any promised product yet (and I use 'yet' somewhat optimistically, I'm also guessing)...

Forrest
ftierson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2017, 09:43   #434
plinker
Registered

FALaholic #: 8679
I have not heard from or received anything as of yet.
plinker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2017, 07:57   #435
fireplug
Registered

You guys received your orders yet,Moses has BEEN BACK for almost 2 months now...
Old May 22, 2017, 10:01   #436
Methane
Registered

FALaholic #: 54848
Old May 22, 2017, 10:54   #437
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

And yet for all the complainers - and yes, the complaints are justified - there is NOT ONE NEGATIVE REVIEW posted in his profile

I guess no one really minds beig f*cked over like this, despite all the hot air ???

Last edited by J. Armstrong; May 22, 2017 at 16:33.
Old May 22, 2017, 20:54   #438
He11RZR
Registered

FALaholic #: 78974
Thanks for the reminder J.Armstrong...
He11RZR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:26   #439
fireplug
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Armstrong View Post
And yet for all the complainers - and yes, the complaints are justified - there is NOT ONE NEGATIVE REVIEW posted in his profile

I guess no one really minds beig f*cked over like this, despite all the hot air ???
That's because everyone already knows Moses will lie by posting a false negative for anyone that post's a true negative for him,then you will have a negative on your name so when you decide too sell something here the other members will be leary of buying from you,since a long standing member (Moses) cant do no wrong!
Amazing the guy is STILL a member here even after cheating guys out of their money all over the internet,guess that's the long standing buddy system at work here.
I guess building 1 cheap plastic magazine takes as long as building 1 fine custom rifle now day's.

Last edited by fireplug; Yesterday at 10:32.
Old Yesterday, 12:41   #440
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireplug View Post
That's because everyone already knows Moses will lie by posting a false negative for anyone that post's a true negative for him,then you will have a negative on your name so when you decide too sell something here the other members will be leary of buying from you,since a long standing member (Moses) cant do no wrong!
Amazing the guy is STILL a member here even after cheating guys out of their money all over the internet,guess that's the long standing buddy system at work here.
I guess building 1 cheap plastic magazine takes as long as building 1 fine custom rifle now day's.
I absolutely understand what you are saying - however, I think most of folks will look at a single negative review among several good reviews, assess it and realize what is happening. One has to understand how the review system works. If no one posts appropriate negative reviews, why even bother with the system at all ??

The other option is for everyone who has a legit gripe to post an individual review. That way if what you are concerned about happens, you can reply in kind in the review. Piling on in one review such as this one doesn't gain nearly as much attention as several - or many - individual reviews. Most of us, of course, don't need the warning, but there are new members who would benefit.

That said, I too am amazed that he is allowed to continue in good standing. Others have been banned, rightly or wrongly, for much less. Very disappointing to say the least. Fortunately, the vast number of members here are stand up folks and far more honorable than virtually any other group I have ever dealt with.

Anyway, methane made a good point - at this juncture, the whole issue seems to be a dead horse, at least on this board. I really hope you guys with outstanding orders get your stuff. The mags were a good product and it is unfortunate how things have turned out.

Old Yesterday, 13:06   #441
Shootability
shootabilityusa.com
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 6448
I believe it is time to suspend his account - he can apply for reinstatement after he has made good on the orders.
Shootability is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 13:44   #442
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootability View Post
I believe it is time to suspend his account - he can apply for reinstatement after he has made good on the orders.
About sums it up...

Forrest
ftierson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 14:45   #443
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Roger that 1

Old Yesterday, 15:22   #444
tdb59
Grey Hair Pict / Enabler
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Yeah !

That will keep him from posting here !

That will show him !

ohhhh.....wait.....

tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 18:43   #445
tac-40
Armed Curmudgeon

FALaholic #: 12090
As JEN said, his business dealings were through his web site and not the Files. Even if he is a Files member, leaving a negative review here about something that happened on another site is not allowed. The same holds true to his membership on the Files. While his business model may not be one to look up to, he still remains a member in good standing of the FalFiles.

This Forum was made available to discuss and rate non-FAlFile transactions, businesses, and others. So all of the positive and negative comments are to be made here so that others may read them and make there own decision on how they approach that subject.

Lt. Col. Grant L. Rosensteel, Jr. USAF

If you do in fact have a problem, you have the rest of your life to solve it. How long your life lasts only depends on how well you solve it.
tac-40 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 19:43   #446
Tgeorgi2002
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 50534
You're joking right? Moses used THIS site to advertise his products and services and draw members of THIS site to his own website. How can you possibly defend his reputation and claim that his business dealing have nothing to do with this site and it's feedback system?!

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=355025

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=355025

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285655

Why would the moderators here possibly want to discourage people with legitimate issues with his products, services, and complete lack of integrity, from warning others of getting involved with him? The feedback system is designed specifically to let potential parties know what to expect from a seller or buyer. If you actually LOOK at the treads Moses has started, 90% of them are advertising products and services to the members here. I'm happy for you that you like him or have history with him. Others here don't like or respect him based in THEIR history with him. Let them express it. Honestly. With the feedback system on the very site where his now jaded customers were led to his products through his advertising. Unpaid advertising I might add. And before you go off on a tangent, I do have a dog in this fight. I sent him two kits to build years ago. I was told it would take a month. It took over a year, and I emailed him weekly in the beginning, and daily at the end. As that was not a service he advertised here, I did not leave what would have been well deserved feedback based on my experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tac-40 View Post
As JEN said, his business dealings were through his web site and not the Files. Even if he is a Files member, leaving a negative review here about something that happened on another site is not allowed. The same holds true to his membership on the Files. While his business model may not be one to look up to, he still remains a member in good standing of the FalFiles.

This Forum was made available to discuss and rate non-FAlFile transactions, businesses, and others. So all of the positive and negative comments are to be made here so that others may read them and make there own decision on how they approach that subject.
Tgeorgi2002 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:30   #447
fireplug
Registered

You guys now need anymore PROOF that the long time member buddy system is alive and well.Different rules for different folk's,that's not fair at all.
As a side note,many guys ordered from Moses using THIS site using money orders,so that makes it a Fal Files problem also.
Jen got involved for that very reason I do believe !