Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > Marketplace

Notices

Old March 17, 2017, 17:43   #1
Rawles
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 133
Location: The Rawles Ranch--Somewhere in The American Redoubt
WTS/WTT: MORE PRICE DROPS!! Stainless FAL, S&W M66 P&R, S.S. Ruger M77, M&H, SIG P320

UPDATED on October 20th: BTT with further price reductions.

The Kel-Tec KSG has SOLD. I also just added a SIG-Tac AR Pistol Arm Brace to my "for sale" list.

Presently, I have the following items available for sale or trade. Many of these items, including the antique cartridge guns do not require an FFL.:
  • New SIG P320 Full Size 9mm in a new Gen 1 Adjustable Arm-Braced Fire Control Unit (FCU), with a used Trijicon Reflex tritium day/night sight. The SIG factory trigger recall work has been completed! Full-Size OD Green SIG grip frame module is included. Additional 21-round magazines available separately. Replacement cost with a new optic would be $1,715. (Pistol: $597, Fire Control Unit: $599, Optic: $519. ) FFL required! REDUCED to $1,325 shipping paid to CONUS.
  • DS Arms FAL built by DSA on a DS-prefix forged LMT Stainless Steel receiver, with a DSA Stainless Steel trigger group (lower) housing and a milled DSA Stainless Steel Picatinny scope rail top cover. Overall great condition. Has a pinned DSA muzzle brake. Includes one used 20 rd. Belgian steel magazine. Recoil pad looks rough and should be replaced, and the rear sling swivel is missing. Otherwise, it is a quite a nice rifle. This FAL has a VERY nice black DSA-made railed forearm. I have read that less than 200 stainless steel FAL receivers were ever made by LMT, making this rifle a very rare bird! FFL required! REDUCED to $2,125 shipping paid to CONUS.
  • Ruger M77 Mk. II .30-06 Stainless Steel in a Ruger factory gray laminate stock. Matching finish scope rings and base. Matching finish scope is included a Tasco 4 x32 with duplex crosshair. Matching finish QD sling swivels. FFL required! Overall in very nice "low mileage" condition with an excellent bore and just minor scratches from hunting use. This would be a great rifle to use as is for hunting. Or you can have it camouflage dipped to tacticalize it. REDUCED to $650 shipping paid to CONUS.
  • Rare Early Smith & Wesson M66-1 stainless K Frame .357 Magnum revolver. Pinned and recessed! (The ideal "66" to own/collect, since this was made after the late 1970s galling problem was solved (with a different stainless steel formulation) but before they dropped the desirable pinned and recessed features!) Overall nice condition. Has a lightly stamped "IDC" and four digit inventory number, indicating that it was part of the Idaho Department of Corrections inventory, back in the 1980s. Has factory Cocobolo target grips. 4" barrel. Mechanically fine. FFL required! REDUCED to $810 shipping paid to CONUS.
  • Scarce .45 ACP AMT Backup Stainless Steel autopistol. Nice condition. Includes three original AMT factory-made stainless magazines, one blued aftermarket spare magazine, and a slightly-used Alessi leather IWB (right hand) form-fitted holster. A great little stainless carry piece with the power of .45 ACP in about the same size as an equivalent Walther (PPK) or SIG (P230) in .380 ACP. No box. FFL required! $465 shipping paid to CONUS.
  • -- SOLD -- Kel-Tec KSG 12 gauge pump shotgun. -- SOLD --
  • Winchester Model 1897 12 Gauge riotgun made in 1898. (Second year of production.) Shoots standard 2-3/4” shells. Barrel shortened and nicely reblued. Pre-1899 ANTIQUE. No FFL required! REDUCED to $740 shipping paid to CONUS.
  • Rare Merwin-Hulbert .38 S&W Double Action with period elephant ivory grips and folding hammer. All matching numbers. 90%+ original factory nickel finish. Pre-1899 antique. No FFL required! REDUCED to $875 shipping paid to CONUS.
  • Scarce S&W Double Action top break exposed hammer .38 S&W revolver with modern western style tooled leather holster. Pre-1899 antique. 80%+ original factory nickel finish. Black gutta percha factory grips. No FFL required! REDUCED to $390 shipping paid to CONUS.
  • West German Army contract 26.5mm flare pistol. Made by Geco. Ex-Israeli Defense Force (IDF) Star of David marked. Freshly black Cerakoted. (99.9% finish.) Not a "firearm", so no FFL required! REDUCED to $220 postage paid to CONUS.
  • MagPul Hunter 700 GREEN stock/detachable magazine/triggerguard conversion set. This is for a SHORT action Model 700. Includes a MagPul magazine that will work with .308/.243/7mm-08, et cetera.) M-LOK compatible. Brand new in the MagPul factory box. These normally retail for $259.99. REDUCED to $200, postage paid to CONUS.
  • 3 ea. - Windham Weaponry AR/M4 Uppers. 16” barrel, with Picatinny flat-top upper. This heavy-barreled Upper Assembly. Mil-spec hard chrome lined and machined from 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel with 1-in-9" rifling. It has an A2 flash suppressor and standard A2 front sight. These come complete with bolt carrier assembly, forward assist, charging handle and ejection port cover. Brand new in Windham factory boxes. These normally retail for $598. REDUCED to $365 each postage paid to CONUS.
  • 1 ea. - SIG-Tac AR Pistol Arm Brace, black rubber, used, but showing just minor scuff marks from normal use. Includes the original Velcro arm strap. No box. I'm also including an AR pistol buffer tube from an unknown maker. It has a 1" long raised knurled section, in the front. Nicely made, and in 98% condition. Just $30 postage paid to CONUS, for both.
  • 4 ea. - Steyr AUG factory 42-Round magazines, brand new, with green floorplates and followers. $38 each postage paid to CONUS.
  • 2 ea. - Beta C-MAG 100-rd. magazines, brand new in box, with clear backs. In black nylon pouches with dry lube and loader. REDUCED to $230 each postage paid to CONUS.
  • 1 ea. - Beta C-MAG 100-rd. magazine, brand new in box, with black (opaque) back. In black nylon pouch with dry lube and loader. $240 postage paid to CONUS.
  • 27 ea. - HK G3 (HK91) Alloy Pre-Ban (pre-1994) Magazines. Original HK made. 20 round capacity. $5 each
  • 1 ea. - Factory DUPLEXED pair of Ruger 25 rd. BX-25 magazines for 10/22 or Ruger Charger, new in factory packaging. $50 postage paid to CONUS.
  • 1 ea. - Rare, ORIGINAL factory made Hi-Standard Model Two-Tone magazine. (I'm 99% sure that it is the one that fits an H-D. The only thing that looks different than the H-D magazines that I had years ago is a slightly wider "slider" button. I've read that the Model A, HA, D, GD, HD-MIL, and HD-USA magazines all interchange. I'll provide a refund if it doesn't fit and function in your original Model A, HA, D, GD, or HD. It is in VG+ condition with just a few very minor scratches and a floorplate that appears to have been neatly buffed. REDUCED to $75 postage paid to CONUS.
  • 4 ea. - HK G3 (HK91) STEEL Pre-Ban (pre-1994) Magazines. Original HK made. 20 round capacity. $10 each.
  • Original Japanese Wakazashi short sword (circa 1500s) with appraisal letter. The mountings appear to have been over-painted black during the Satsuma Rebellion of the 1870s. REDUCED to 2,425 postage paid to CONUS.
  • 9 ea. - Sealed Full 12 Oz. Pre-Ban Canisters of R12 Refrigerant! (The "banned but still legal to possess" stuff. In 1995, the US EPA banned new production of small consumer canisters of Freon.) Made by Interdynamics before 1995. Very scarce and sought after by 1960s/1970s car owners! REDUCED to $23 each. (Postage paid to CONUS, if you buy 3 or more.)
  • Wondermill Jr. Grain Grinder - Deluxe, new in sealed factory box. These normally retail for $260. (See: https://www.everythingkitchens.com/w...rain-mill.html) REDUCED to $210 postage paid to CONUS.

Now, on the "want" side... I'm looking for any of the following firearms-related items, in no particular order. I can pay cash, but I prefer to trade:
  • Polymer Moses FAL metric 20 round magazines, in new or excellent condition. Prefer gray ones.
  • DSA stainless steel metric FAL barrel, standard weight.
  • Stainless steel metric FAL gas tube.
  • Glock 21 (.45 ACP) Slide & barrel Assembly, complete. Standard Length. Prefer one that is lightly used and inexpensive. I'm not looking for a complete G21 pistol--I already have a frame.
  • Glock 21 .45 ACP Long Slide & barrel assembly. Prefer Lone Wolf brand, with or without a threaded barrel. Again, I'm not looking for a complete G21 pistol--I already have a frame.
  • Chilean Mauser Model 1895 actions (with bolts), or barrelled actions, pre-1899 production marked "Loewe Berlin", only!
  • M1895 Chilean Mauser Complete Bolts, Firing Pins, and Extractors
  • Swamp Rat Waki or Rucki knife. Prefer subdued colors.
  • M4 Flat-Top Uppers with a 16" Faxon 5.56 pencil barrel. I'd prefer a stainless barrel with Wylde chamber specs, and with a short or mid-length lightweight gas block. I can provide my own handguards, bolt carrier, flash hider and charging handle.) I might also consider an upper with an 18" or 20" Faxon pencil barrel. And I'd also consider one with a 14.5" pencil barrel and a pinned small diameter flash hider.
  • HK21E/HK23E LMG Vertical Foregrip (aka "Assault Grip"). I'm only looking for one that is original German-made, or made by a HK-licensed contractor.
  • HK21E/HK23E Picatinny scope rail.
  • SIG P320 9mm/.40SW Factory-made Striker Assembly.
  • Factory .450 Bushmaster ammunition -- standard or subsonic.
  • Good quality .450 Bushmaster AR magazines or magazine conversion blue followers for converting standard AR magazines.
  • Wheeler Engineering Mauser Action Wrench
  • Wheeler Engineering Small Ring Mauser (SRM) Receiver Mandrel
  • T-C Encore barrels new or used, must be stainless steel in any of these calibers: .22 LR, .22 Magnum, .223 Remington, .357 Magnum, .45/.410 (also handgun), .450 Bushmaster, 12 Gauge, or .308 Winchester.
  • Set of 8 Chiappa 12 gauge cartridge (subcaliber) adapter inserts, new or used. I will accept a partial set. (I don't need the .380 ACP or .40 S&W adapters)
  • Leupold Long Eye Relief ("Scout" type) 119675 VX-R Scout Metric FireDot (lit reticle) Scope, Matte, 1.5-5 x 33mm
  • Browning A-Bolt .30-06 4-round magazines (for A-Bolt I or A-Bolt II rifles with swing-down floorplates.)
  • Ruger M77 Mk. II stainless steel extractors and firing pins--need for both short and long action rifles
  • Remington Model 700 Bolt Disassembly Tool (Prefer Kleinendorst brand)
  • 3 - AR-10 JP Enterprises Flash Hiders (5/8 x 24 RH)
  • Shirke/FightLite Belt-Fed spare barrels in 10", 12", or 14" length.

Let me know what you have from that list available, and let's swap!

Note: If you have Skype, I can show you any of them in detail with my desktop camera.
FALFiles Member #133

Last edited by Rawles; Today at 09:15.
Rawles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 07, 2017, 00:45   #2
CVK1974
Registered

FALaholic #: 68066
I have 2 G.I. Charging handles.
PM me your address.
CVK1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 09, 2017, 20:54   #3
jollyrogerf14
Veteran Member
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 71100
I have at least one bolt carrier group and charging handle that I can trade you for table fees!
jollyrogerf14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 31, 2017, 12:52   #4
ramiller
Registered

FALaholic #: 3674
How many Pelican Cases are you looking for. Ron.
ramiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2018, 13:03   #5
cfm
Registered

FALaholic #: 4335
BUIS

PM sent. cfm.
cfm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15, 2018, 15:23   #6
Toadvine
Registered

FALaholic #: 45602
I have Matech BUIS if you're interested
Toadvine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 03, 2018, 12:48   #7
Rawles
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

UPDATED: I'm now paying for the UPS shipping or USPS postage on most of these items.
FALFiles Member #133
Old October 06, 2018, 23:37   #8
Rawles
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

The Kel-Tec KSG 12 gauge pump shotgun is now PENDING SALE
FALFiles Member #133
Old October 07, 2018, 13:15   #9
Rawles
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

The Saiga-12 Shotgun magazines are all now PENDING SALE.
FALFiles Member #133
Old October 08, 2018, 12:34   #10
Rawles
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

BTT with minor additions, including a MagPul 700 green stock assembly.
FALFiles Member #133
Old October 13, 2018, 19:52   #11
Rawles
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

The Kel-Tec KSG has SOLD.
FALFiles Member #133
Old October 14, 2018, 09:34   #12
Rawles
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

BTT with some price reductions.
FALFiles Member #133
Old October 15, 2018, 15:38   #13
Rawles
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

BTT. Further price reductions on many items.
FALFiles Member #133
Old October 16, 2018, 14:15   #14
Rawles
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

BTT with a further price reduction on the stainless DSA FAL.
FALFiles Member #133
Old October 17, 2018, 17:27   #15
Rawles
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

I just added another want. (A Swamp Rat Waki or Rucki knife.)
FALFiles Member #133
Old Yesterday, 12:02   #16
Rawles
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

BTT with further price reductions.
FALFiles Member #133