Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old May 28, 2018, 18:16   #351
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisser Mann View Post
Today's Jews are still arguing how many angels will fit on the end of a needle.. meanwhile the fact is you rejected your Messiah and your in a dead religion. Those that did accept him and the new jeruseleum are the Church we have now, the one run by the bishop of Rome. It has the legitimate priesthood and all the authority. Warts and all, like all of humanity, it is protected and guided by the holy spirit. Jews and other so called christians convert daily. There is only one narrow pathway to heaven my friends, that is through Jesus and his Church HE established on Earth. All your other pursuits are a waste.
In the mean time we live our life here on earth with all the religions dragging us down their path. Myself I just wish some of them had a bit more brains. Here in Oregon we have a anti gun initiative called IP43 that bans guns and it was brought to us by "church groups". Look at who supports this and tell me will they ever learn?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=who+st...C604EB2CD3268C

Ballotpedia

Last edited by Bawana jim; May 28, 2018 at 18:48.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2018, 18:55   #352
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Quote:
Today's Jews are still arguing how many angels will fit on the end of a needle.. meanwhile the fact is you rejected your Messiah and your in a dead religion. Those that did accept him and the new jeruseleum are the Church we have now, the one run by the bishop of Rome. It has the legitimate priesthood and all the authority. Warts and all, like all of humanity, it is protected and guided by the holy spirit. Jews and other so called christians convert daily. There is only one narrow pathway to heaven my friends, that is through Jesus and his Church HE established on Earth. All your other pursuits are a waste.
Maybe God gave us another route to come to him with Christ and the old ways are still valid,,, we'll have to die to find out,,, the answer ain't as well known as some think,,, if we have to depend on other men's word.

Last edited by martin35; May 28, 2018 at 19:02.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2018, 22:07   #353
AliYahu
Registered

FALaholic #: 11084
Quote:
It must be really horrible to live inside your head!

Eli
AliYahu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2018, 20:53   #354
Heisser Mann
Registered

FALaholic #: 80843
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliYahu View Post
It must be really horrible to live inside your head!

Eli
Why would you say that?

https://youtu.be/zLL1OS4js6Q

Last edited by Heisser Mann; May 29, 2018 at 23:15.
Heisser Mann is online now   Reply With Quote