Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old March 15, 2019, 16:21   #51
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
I can smell a lock down in the making.

But yes, western civilization tamped down migration of these peoples for a reason and it started to flourish for 400 years.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 16:24   #52
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
You wouldn't know it from some of the comments here.

.................juanni
They were not killed for having faith, they were killed for being part of the largest continuous invasion force in all of recorded history.

They want to have faith in God? They can turn their backs on mohammad and his teachings of jihad.

Until then, they are the enemy of all other peacful (or at least TRYING to be peaceful and coexist with others) people on this planet.

All the evidence is there in history, old and current, to see.

They don't care if you pick a side, they will kill or subjegate you all the same for being non-muslim.
Tak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 16:30   #53
Tak
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Yep, I spent 2 days there and went all over. West Bank, Gaza, Golan Heights, Jerusalem to see the Christian shrines and pray at the Wall. Everybody gunned up that's for sure. I prayed to God to give me safe passage the hell out of there. It's too tense for me. And you can sense it. Christians are being slaughtered in that part of the world and no one is outraged on the Pravda networks here. But now the shit in NZ is a result of Trump.
Christians are being rounded up and slaughtered every week, but zero mainstream media coverage. ZILCH.

muslims are murdering fellow muslims left and right but seldom talked about.

The muslims are raping and killing their way across Europe every day but never gets a headline unless it's a high body count.

But OMG someone finally fights back and it's everywhere and of course Trump's fault!
Old March 15, 2019, 16:30   #54
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
They were not killed for having faith, they were killed for being part of the largest continuous invasion force in all of recorded history.
Apparently you never heard of the invasion and genocide of the "new world".

When muzzies are landing and slaughtering from one end of a continent to the other you might be right.
But till then, not even close Drama Queen.

...............juanni
Old March 15, 2019, 16:33   #55
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

Until then, they are the enemy of all other peacful (or at least TRYING to be peaceful and coexist with others) people on this planet.

We have been at war almost continuously with someone since our nations founding, pretending we are peaceful is dimwitted nonsense.

............juanni
Old March 15, 2019, 16:44   #56
Tak
Registered

Quote:
We have been at war almost continuously with someone since our nations founding, pretending we are peaceful is dimwitted nonsense.

............juanni
Feel free to pick a side.

Peaceful - Christianity strives to be peaceful, islam strives to conquer throug jihad, violent or otherwise. I don't believe all the Christian missionaries said to people of the new world covert or I will kill you. I could be wrong, it's not an area of history I'm well versed on.

The Puritians and pilgrims and most of the colonists didn't come to the new world with the purpose of killing and enslaving the native inhabitients (even though eventualy that did start happening, but because of government not religion).

The endless wars America has fought include fights for freedom and against tyranny and terror, like the Revolution, WWI, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan...and again, politically driven (for good or bad), not an all encompassing result of a religon commanding people to do it.

In the end, this killer in NZ was really shooting at the wrong people; he was killing the pawns and not the Kings who put them on the board in the first place.

Now there are muslims threating the NZ prime minister personally with revenge.

Let's see how that goes.
Old March 15, 2019, 16:47   #57
Tak
Registered

Quote:
Apparently you never heard of the invasion and genocide of the "new world".

When muzzies are landing and slaughtering from one end of a continent to the other you might be right.
But till then, not even close Drama Queen.

...............juanni
1.6 Billion muslims.

How many people colonized the new world between 1400 and 1900?

I'm betting it wasn't 1.6 Billion.

And yes they are landing and slaughetering from one end of a continent to the other...It's called 'Europe', check your maps. See also 'Asia'.

Old March 15, 2019, 16:53   #58
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

My wife watched the video. She wasn't that offended except with the overkill and said that's what they did to us.

Old March 15, 2019, 17:02   #59
Black Blade
Registered

FALaholic #: 76490
I guess he had his reasons no matter how fecked up they were:

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...o/#more-193310

No death penalty in NZ so his life now is in a cage.
Old March 15, 2019, 17:29   #60
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
1.) This is not a war and has no rules. This is survival.
2.) Being muslim and following mohammad is to be a combatant; there is no sitting on the sidelines.
3.) A mosque is not a house of G-D, it's a barracks for the glory of Mohammad

The children that guy murdered won't be enslaving or subjegating or murdering Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddihsts, or raping their way across Europe in 10 years.

Was it wrong for Western civilization and Christendom to fight back against the invading muslim hordes for nearly a thousand years to defend their lives, their homes, their way of life, their nations?

Is it wrong to do so now?

The muslims he killed have no doubts about this mission as ordered by mohammad and his teaching and their holy books...spread, invade, conquer by any means necessary, enslave, supplant, until they achieve complete domination and control.

The only place anyone else fits into their vision is as dhimmis and slaves.

We've all had about 17 years to learn all this. Why do people still not fuking get it? THERE IS NO PEACFUL COEXISTANCE with islam.
Quote:

They want to have faith in God? They can turn their backs on mohammad and his teachings of jihad.

All the evidence is there in history, old and current, to see.

They don't care if you pick a side, they will kill or subjegate you all the same for being non-muslim.
correct, on all points.

islam is not a race, it is not a "faith", it is a pan global state, ruled by the war doctrine of a tenth century warlord/pedophile, the "church" bullshit is merely Cover For Action, that action being jihad.

muzzies do kill fellow muzzies and non muzzies, every day, turnabout is fair play.

to hell with islam and their god damned prophet.

Last edited by G1user; March 15, 2019 at 17:36.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 18:12   #61
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
If someone doesn't have a moral compass well into adulthood they never will.

................juanni
Reading these comments, at least many of them, I now stand corrected, you are 100% correct.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 18:18   #62
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
1.) This is not a war and has no rules. This is survival.
2.) Being muslim and following mohammad is to be a combatant; there is no sitting on the sidelines.
3.) A mosque is not a house of G-D, it's a barracks for the glory of Mohammad

The children that guy murdered won't be enslaving or subjegating or murdering Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddihsts, or raping their way across Europe in 10 years.

Was it wrong for Western civilization and Christendom to fight back against the invading muslim hordes for nearly a thousand years to defend their lives, their homes, their way of life, their nations?

Is it wrong to do so now?

The muslims he killed have no doubts about this mission as ordered by mohammad and his teaching and their holy books...spread, invade, conquer by any means necessary, enslave, supplant, until they achieve complete domination and control.

The only place anyone else fits into their vision is as dhimmis and slaves.

We've all had about 17 years to learn all this. Why do people still not fuking get it? THERE IS NO PEACFUL COEXISTANCE with islam.

So you are advocating for the murder of, infants, children, old men, and women non combatants in this so called war against all people who follow Islam????

You're insane, no other explanation for it.

Old March 15, 2019, 18:29   #63
Black Blade
Registered

FALaholic #: 76490
New Zealand To Change Gun Laws After Mosque Shooting

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...osque-shooting

And there it is ... strike while emotions run high and before logic and reason set in.
Old March 15, 2019, 18:33   #64
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post

And there it is ... strike while emotions run high and before logic and reason set in.
Yep, red flags. We need guns to make sure these monsters the NWO unleashes on the gen pop don't get us.

Old March 15, 2019, 18:48   #65
G1user
Registered

Quote:

delivering exactly the reaction desired, as per the manifesto.
Old March 15, 2019, 19:02   #66
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
So you are advocating for the murder of, infants, children, old men, and women non combatants in this so called war against all people who follow Islam????

what about the muzzie war against all people who will not follow Islam????

Old March 15, 2019, 19:09   #67
tobinb
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 21731
I'm a Kiwi in MO and I spent half the night following the global news wires as this unfolded. I can't begin to describe how much it saddens me.

In the cold light of the new day a couple of things come to mind:

Long game,
False Flag,
Puppet master,
No lone wolf

Right on cue, the NZ Prime Minister makes her statement about NZ gun laws will change. And as some of you have observed from his manifesto, the answers to the why are plainly there. Racism and Immigration are the cover story. It's about fomenting additional discord and division here in the US. But of course, that part of the story will never be told in the MSM.
Old March 15, 2019, 19:16   #68
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobinb View Post
No lone wolf....

indeed.
most convenient that.

Hegelian dialectical formula:
A (thesis) versus B (anti-thesis) = C (synthesis).

example:
If (A) my idea of freedom conflicts with (B) your idea of freedom then (C) neither of us can be free until everyone agrees to be a slave.
Old March 15, 2019, 19:23   #69
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
I can smell a lock down in the making.

But yes, western civilization tamped down migration of these peoples for a reason and it started to flourish for 400 years.
Might just be the fish for dinner that you smell I love Friday and salmon dinner with sautť mushrooms with olive oil and butter and garlic salt. Add in the asperagas and oven baked spud.
Old March 15, 2019, 19:41   #70
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Just watched the footage of the shooting on subguns.com....Made a case for having folks armed in churches here in the US if there is a shooting like this.
Old March 15, 2019, 19:56   #71
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubacus View Post
Just watched the footage of the shooting on subguns.com....Made a case for having folks armed in churches here in the US if there is a shooting like this.
There is a good possibility this shooting will inspire muzzie shooting up our churches even though the killer certainly wasn't christian. Those in churches and synagogues better be aware as they worship.
Old March 15, 2019, 20:09   #72
Tak
Registered

Quote:

I am advocating defending our families, our nation, freedom and equality when and where necessary against a violent destructive political force diguised as a religion, or any other force, that seeks to wipe us from the face of the earth or enslave us, rather than rolling over and being killed or enslaved.

What do you stand for?

Insanity is standing by and wringing your hands while a force of evil works wipes out your family, your freedom, your ability to live in peace, and all others who just want to live in peace and freedom.

So who's really insane?
Old March 15, 2019, 20:12   #73
Tak
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
what about the muzzie war against all people who will not follow Islam????

Don't try to confuse the gentleman with facts and logic...
Old March 15, 2019, 20:25   #74
T.C.
Registered

FALaholic #: 72745
Quote:
Watched it on Facebook last night. They took it down now. He used a "Go Pro" camera and uploaded it while he shot the people. Was sick but I was amazed it was loaded onto Facebook for as long as it was. He went into the Mosque and unloaded, then back to his car and grabbed another rifle and went back in and shot the wounded.. Then he drove off listening to some tunes. Crazy stuff.

He drove off listening to a Serbian song called "Remove Kebab".
T.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 20:26   #75
G1user
Registered

Quote:
pisshand is not a gentleman, he is a shill.
Old March 15, 2019, 20:29   #76
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I am advocating defending our families, our nation, freedom and equality when and where necessary against a violent destructive political force diguised as a religion, or any other force, that seeks to wipe us from the face of the earth or enslave us, rather than rolling over and being killed or enslaved.

What do you stand for?

Insanity is standing by and wringing your hands while a force of evil works wipes out your family, your freedom, your ability to live in peace, and all others who just want to live in peace and freedom.

So who's really insane?
No, you wrote the following;

(((1.) This is not a war and has no rules. This is survival.
3.) A mosque is not a house of G-D, it's a barracks for the glory of Mohammad)))

That's calling for unlimited warfare upon innocents, which are women, children, old men not taking up arms against you or yours,,,,,as in,,,,,,non combatants.

You're advocating for genocide.

Old March 15, 2019, 20:34   #77
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
By showing that picture and advocating for what you have, you're as bad as those you rail against, the exact same people who took those heads.

May whomever did that to those young ladies and you/yourself meet up some place far distant and far away from decent people.

You both deserve one another.

Tak, you have met the enemy, and its likeness is your very own reflection.

Old March 15, 2019, 20:57   #78
The Pigpen
Registered

FALaholic #: 51732
was bound to happen after all the stuff the muzzies do to non-muzzies, im shocked it took this long.

hate to say it but you reap what you sow

I dont condone this, but it was expected to happen sooner or later considering.
Old March 15, 2019, 21:11   #79
Enquiring Minds
Registered

FALaholic #: 209
Exclamation

Why there is even a single Muslim in the remote, Anglican colony known as New Zealand I will leave for another day. (hint: learn to read Hebrew for the most comprehensive answer...)

I will only point out that dual-Izzy-Brooklyn-loyalist Baruch "Shalom means Peace" Goldstein, MD, did this exact same one-sided massacre in the Cave of The Patriarchs mosque, in Hebron, 1994. Though "officially" condemned by Duh Israeli.gov, he is now a national hero in Israel, with several expensive shrines erected in his honor.
Old March 15, 2019, 21:34   #80
308/223shooter
FALaholic Enabler
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 15405
My take is, to kill unarmed people of any age, especially in a non combatant zone, is a cowardly act. You want to kill Muzzie terrs? Volunteer to fight ISIS with the Kurds, they're taking wanna-be Mercs. What that asshat did was murder, plain and simple. Sure, I agree we're at war with Islam radicals, but not ALL Muslims are radicalized.

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.
308/223shooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 21:38   #81
Enquiring Minds
Registered

FALaholic #: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62FMJ View Post
Islam is a death cult and they have no place in western civilization.
Word. Might be my new sig-line.

... although we did just barely beat the Muzzies in the Space Race... and defeating famine... and miniaturizing solid-state electronics...
Old March 15, 2019, 21:38   #82
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Clinical thinking is required.

That is all . . .
Old March 15, 2019, 21:43   #83
7.62FMJ
Registered

FALaholic #: 2274
Quote:
Originally Posted by 308/223shooter View Post
My take is, to kill unarmed people of any age, especially in a non combatant zone, is a cowardly act. You want to kill Muzzie terrs? Volunteer to fight ISIS with the Kurds, they're taking wanna-be Mercs. What that asshat did was murder, plain and simple. Sure, I agree we're at war with Islam radicals, but not ALL Muslims are radicalized.
Bullshit. They all believe in killing people for violating their religion- all of them. Watch this video in it's entirety, the Iman asks if his followers are normal Muslims and then asks which crimes against the Koran should be punished by death. All raise their hands after each list of crimes that should be punished by death. So them beheading children or non believers, setting people on fire, taking women as sex slaves- is all just part of their religion. The questions start around 2 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHLKFFq74Gk
7.62FMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 21:46   #84
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Hmmm...what an irony...
http://allnewspipeline.com/Huge_New_...r_Internet.php
"Why Was John Podesta REALLY In New Zealand Days Before Mass Shooting? Signs This Was A HUGE False Flag To Demonize Nationalism And Further Censor The Internet "

Of all the places to be on planet Earth...why here..and right before this...
Rats like this guy spread a disease. These people orchestrate this shit.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 21:57   #85
RG Coburn
Registered

Quote:

Sound to me like they need to change their immigration laws first.
Old March 15, 2019, 21:59   #86
308/223shooter
FALaholic Enabler
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 15405
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62FMJ View Post
Bullshit. They all believe in killing people for violating their religion- all of them. Watch this video in it's entirety, the Iman asks if his followers are normal Muslims and then asks which crimes against the Koran should be punished by death. All raise their hands after each list of crimes that should be punished by death. So them beheading children or non believers, setting people on fire, taking women as sex slaves- is all just part of their religion. The questions start around 2 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHLKFFq74Gk
I can attest that, NOT ALL Muslims are radicalized, and wish to do us harm. There are plenty Apostates who've converted to Christianity, and renounced Islam. I've met a few of those, and they are sincere in their faith in Christ. Most have told me that had they known what the Christian Bible actually says, instead of what they were told when young, they'd likely become Christians sooner. You want to stop the radicalization? So do I, too bad it's too late to nip it in the bud. The transformation to todays' hard core Muzzie began decades ago, just like communism did.

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.
308/223shooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 22:07   #87
G1user
Registered

Quote:
I can attest that, NOT ALL Muslims are radicalized, and wish to do us harm. There are plenty Apostates who've converted to Christianity, and renounced Islam. I've met a few of those, and they are sincere in their faith in Christ. Most have told me that had they known what the Christian Bible actually says, instead of what they were told when young, they'd likely become Christians sooner. You want to stop the radicalization? So do I, too bad it's too late to nip it in the bud. The transformation to todays' hard core Muzzie began decades ago, just like communism did.
apostacy is heresy-- punishment: death;

according to what the 10th century warlord said, and did, islamic law.
Old March 15, 2019, 22:09   #88
RG Coburn
Registered

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...d-attack-frame

"Following Thursday's deadly terror attacks on two New Zealand mosques, which left 49 people dead, radio host Rush Limbaugh mentioned an "ongoing theory" that the shooter - identified by Australian media as 28-year-old Brenton Tarrant, is actually a "leftist who writes the manifesto and then goes out and performs the deed purposely to smear his political enemies."

"You just can't -- you can't immediately discount this," Limbaugh added. "The left is this insane, they are this crazy."

It is plausible. They had someone there to direct it.
Old March 15, 2019, 22:09   #89
G1user
Registered

Quote:
By showing that picture and advocating for what you have, you're as bad as those you rail against, the exact same people who took those heads.

May whomever did that to those young ladies and you/yourself meet up some place far distant and far away from decent people.

the danish girls were goyishe, not of the tribe, so they do not count.

and you, pisshand, are chock full of shit,
and then some.
Old March 15, 2019, 22:17   #90
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
...They had someone there to direct it.
yep.

stage managed.

no doubt about it.

also notice the distinction: unlike the sandy hoax theatrical performance, we actually have evidence on this one, thanks to the leftists gopro livestreaming it.

Last edited by G1user; March 15, 2019 at 22:23.
Old March 15, 2019, 22:18   #91
Tak
Registered

Quote:
No, you wrote the following;

(((1.) This is not a war and has no rules. This is survival.
3.) A mosque is not a house of G-D, it's a barracks for the glory of Mohammad)))

That's calling for unlimited warfare upon innocents, which are women, children, old men not taking up arms against you or yours,,,,,as in,,,,,,non combatants.

You're advocating for genocide.
Nope. Try again.
Old March 15, 2019, 22:23   #92
Tak
Registered

Quote:

Bzzzt! Wrong. Try again.

I don't wake up everyday to answer a call to prayer from a 'religion' that demands me to kill the infidel, to make them 3rd class citizens under my rule or enslave them.

My politcal, cultural, and religious views don't implore me to dominate, invade, enslave or destroy others or to treat women and gays as dogs to be beaten or killed

If you can't discern the differences between most of the Western Judeo-Christian civilization and that of islam by now, there's no hope for you.
Old March 15, 2019, 22:25   #93
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Problem is what people say and what they really do. We helped Israel since 1948 yet their Samson plan was put together to kill every man, woman and child in the world should the Jews lose their homeland. You can say how horrible it is to kill non combatants but when you have a plan to murder the world it makes you a liar.

Islam is just as dangerous and they say to your face different than what they think. Converting to being a Christian is a big step to go from such hate to love they neighbor. This won't make sense unless you were part of the conversation but I talked to muzzies a lot in Iraq. I got the feeling that they were devout and when they asked you about your religion they saw you as devout with your religion as they are with theirs. They expected you would behave as a Christian should in their mind.

So what I am trying to say is when you are a muzzie forced to be devout for you to give that up to be Christian is a huge change. Do you trust those that say they gave up hate??? Do they eat pork??
Old March 15, 2019, 22:29   #94
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
I was up all night, had to finally crash.

This hit kinda close to home, I have people I do business with in Christchurch. It was bad enough I lost one in the last earthquake, now this.
Their is a very strong gun culture on the southern island, I had been importing a mess of antique arms out of their until just 5 years ago. Prices were dirt cheap on sporterized pre 1899 Enfields and English shotguns. Got to know a number of fine fine folks.

Yes the Kiwis restricted migrant shit, the public was getting just outraged
Here's the deal, in just a handful of years that population from virtually none to well over 2% now. The issue was fertility rates, it's like pushing out a kid a year. The impact on public services was extreme.
The first group to go public were the Moari, they just detest the muzzie

Now I need to be clear here
Migrations always results in resistance
Native America initially embraced Euros for the most part before getting with the program and resisting far too late.
Just sayin' most everyone here is decended from "Invaders"

There are two forms of Invasion. Open warfare or Displacement & Assimilation. Most liberals only understand the first.
Displacement & Assimilation is out of their wheelhouse, remember it's those getting displaced that end up having to assimilate.
This is just historical FACT

Islam:
I have issues with ALL religions
anything any of you say about Islam I can say about any other faith out there.
That said, I have friends of most faiths and that includes Islam. If I had my druthers this nutter deserves death by public torture, burned alive and ashes blown to the wind.

Now I find a small bit of the manifesto I share ground with. Yes migration is a serious problem but the root of it in New Zealand for example wasn't the innocents at Mosque prayer but the White politicians who initially flooded them in. That includes that whore of a PM, she's a real progressive piece of work.

This event ?
Tell you assholes what.
If my friend Jami invited me to mosque and one of you tards stormed in you best damn hope to murder me in your first volley.

This clown was ultra fringe, shit he admires Dylan Roof & Anders Brevick in particular...I am just shocked he didn't mention the Unibomber too but that predates his form of mellenial leftist madness
He's not a product of Right wing thinking, Facism is Left, Hitler was Left, his personal hero Mosley was Left
Any tard who thinks he wasn't a product of the Internet Left has their head up their ass

and yeah that's what we have, something I long warned of
The real side effects of the Internet:

Just opinion but pre internet certain things were just inappropriate discussion. If you were into it, well you just kinda knew that you were in a very small box. I brought this up in the 90s early on and what the eventual causal effects would be.

One obvious one early on was the rapid acceptance of sexual deviancy including Homosexuality. I have no issues with what adults do with other adults, that's their business but we passed the rubicon on this a long time ago.
Thing was is suddenly a guy who was into boinking doggies could find forums on beastiality. This provided normalacy
There are current forums devoted to mainstream pedophilia, like BoyChat
The vermin don't even really feel the need to hide much anymore...it's empowered perversity in society.

Same with Politics
For all the critical crap posted regarding my opinions some of this thread revolts me. Echo Chamber shit and no I'm calling no one out, you know who you are already.

I study these modes of societal change closely
The web has became a rapid force of division to the point where folks have plain lost perspective much less any real sense of humor or actual tolerance.
This is across the board folks

The end result is bad and it's only going to grow worse
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 22:43   #95
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
The end result is bad and it's only going to grow worse
counterargument--

the end result is simply an increase in overall magnitude--
population increase, more hairless monkeys running around, means more hairless murdermonkeys running around.

i.e. whenever the bell curve expands,
then the skinny ends of the bell curve expand too, the intrinsic 1% in the skinny ends become more noticeable, more pronounced.

it took centuries of bloody war to drive the muzzies out of europe last time.
this time around is going to be much bloodier, simply because there are a lot more muzzies to drive out.

this incident is not unexpected, really only a matter of "when" and "how bad", frankly about time the muzzies got a good taste of what they have been spreading around coming back on them.
the only genuinely surprising aspect is that it does not occur a lot more often than it does.

technical point: what Brenton Tarrant did is entirely consistent with the divine/holy quran, the surah, and the hadith--that is to say the record of what mohammad said and what mohammad did:
this is their jihad, coming back to bite the muzzies on the ass.

if they don't like it, then they should have thought about that before going on jihad.

Last edited by G1user; March 15, 2019 at 22:59.
Old March 15, 2019, 22:55   #96
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Now we are getting into the crux of it all . . .

Keep going, RSS.
Old March 15, 2019, 22:57   #97
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Bzzzt! Wrong. Try again.

I don't wake up everyday to answer a call to prayer from a 'religion' that demands me to kill the infidel, to make them 3rd class citizens under my rule or enslave them.

My politcal, cultural, and religious views don't implore me to dominate, invade, enslave or destroy others or to treat women and gays as dogs to be beaten or killed

If you can't discern the differences between most of the Western Judeo-Christian civilization and that of islam by now, there's no hope for you.
sigh...

Have you been around muzz, shared bread with them, attended mosque ?
I have
Not one damn time have I ever ran into a single one that ever wanted to dominate or enslave me Tak

Let's be real clear here
Xtianity has dominations that treat gals and gays as Dogs as well, hell fringe conservative Hebrews believe in stoning Gays or immodestly clothed ladies and it's happened in Israel.
There is little difference I have ever seen as a practical matter

The real truth is many use Islam as a cover word for Black or Brown
it's actually simple racism in their case.
let's try this:

http://www.top-beautiful-women.com/l...-chechen-girls

Those ladies are from one degree to another Muzzie and true Caucasians
Something to get in your wheelhouse is most of Islam no more follows Quran than Jews/Christians follow everything in Scripture
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 23:04   #98
wanneroo
Registered

FALaholic #: 74891
Looks like they are going to go for a semi auto ban in New Zealand.

Don't let a crisis go to waste.

I see it took 36 minutes for the police to capture the shooter and stop him which the police commissioner seems quite pleased about but as we know seconds count and it's why the right to self defense is so important. Of course most people are sheep so they'll throw in on more useless big government.
wanneroo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 23:06   #99
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
sigh...

Have you been around muzz, shared bread with them, attended mosque ?
I have
Not one damn time have I ever ran into a single one that ever wanted to dominate or enslave me Tak
Good luck reasoning the the insane and the gullible.

..................juanni
Old March 15, 2019, 23:09   #100
2barearms
I really donít hate you
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Anyone that believes confiscating firearms will prevent another shooting are totally brainwashed. The French were disarmed long ago and Islamists killed a hundred people at a concert and in bars in Paris with FA AKs.....

This guy accomplished his goal and he knew you could you can only kill him once. He also knew that after the first one the rest are free.......probably read
unintended consequences........itís possible this could spark a holy war with extremists on both sides going at it. He seemed confident that we as a society
would be fractured in a civil war...

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stšrker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote