The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old March 14, 2019, 12:43   #1
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Well at least the Taliban didn't call us B**ch.

Well looks like we are trying to leave Afghanistan with a bit of face left.

U.S. and Taliban negotiators wrapped up their longest round of peace talks on Tuesday with progress made but no agreement on when foreign troops might withdraw, officials from both sides said.

The 16 days of talks, in which the United States also sought assurances that the Taliban would not allow militant groups to use Afghanistan to stage attacks, are expected to resume in late March.

The United States has been pushing the Taliban to agree to a ceasefire and to talk with Afghanistan’s government, which the militant group considers a U.S. puppet regime.

“The U.S. officials were pressing the Taliban to declare a ceasefire, but our leaders were clear that a ceasefire can only be announced after the foreign force withdrawal announcement (is) made,” said a senior Taliban commander privy to the talks.

Another Taliban source said on condition of anonymity there was frustration on some issues during the peace talks and that a senior member of the Islamist group told U.S. officials at one point that the Taliban are “not their servants” and need no U.S. approval for any future decisions.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1QT26Q

In short after we skedaddle, our Afghan puppets are dead meat.

So get ready to move over, shell out and welcome all our new citizens.

.............juanni
Old March 14, 2019, 13:03   #2
bubbagump
Registered

FALaholic #: 21705
Well, that makes me feel better. I'd sure hate to go around the rest of the afternoon thinking the taliban had called me a little bitch.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2019, 13:13   #3
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
If the Afghans come here then at least it will be legally, unlike our enemies from the south flooding the border.
Old March 14, 2019, 13:19   #4
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
If the Afghans come here then at least it will be legally, unlike our enemies from the south flooding the border.
Don't speak the language, possess no skills needed in a 1st world nation, betrayed their nation, countrymen and religion, most will be on welfare, and usually the 2nd generation is the ones that go radical....... yes a wonderful addition to the nation.

...............juanni
Old March 14, 2019, 13:20   #5
easttex
Registered

FALaholic #: 20438
This whole affair reminds me of "Vietnamization" under Nixon. And I thought the take away was that it didn't work.

I guess if it gets us out of that shithole and our boys back home, oh well.

Molon labe
easttex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2019, 13:26   #6
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Don't speak the language, possess no skills needed in a 1st world nation, betrayed their nation, countrymen and religion, most will be on welfare, and usually the 2nd generation is the ones that go radical....... yes a wonderful addition to the nation.
..juanni
When the Cambodians came here they were given the jobs of Americans and their prosperity today far exceeds yours. I guess your minority status wasn't good enough or you didn't work as hard as the Cambodians did. Hopefully the Afghans will have good enough jobs to pay your SS when you retire, retirement is getting close j.
Old March 14, 2019, 13:42   #7
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
When the Cambodians came here they were given the jobs of Americans and their prosperity today far exceeds yours. I guess your minority status wasn't good enough or you didn't work as hard as the Cambodians did. Hopefully the Afghans will have good enough jobs to pay your SS when you retire, retirement is getting close j.
Really?

Almost 158,000 Cambodians gained entry into the United States between 1975 and 1994, mainly as refugees but with a smaller number as immigrants and “humanitarian parolees.” Cambodian ethnic communities sprang up on American soil, many of them in locations chosen by the U.S. Office of Refugee Resettlement. By the time the 1990 U.S. census was taken, Cambodians could be found in all fifty states. The refugees encountered enormous difficulties adapting to life in the United States. Only about 5 percent of them, mostly educated people from the first wave of refugees who came in 1975 and who, therefore, did not experience the atrocities of the Khmer Rouge era, managed to find white-collar jobs, often serving as intermediaries between their compatriots and the larger American society. About 40 to 50 percent of the Cambodian newcomers who arrived in the second and third waves found employment in blue-collar occupations. The rest of the population has relied on welfare and other forms of public assistance. A significant portion of this last group is composed of households headed by women whose fathers, husbands, or sons the Khmer Rouge had killed. It is they who have had to struggle the hardest to keep themselves and their children alive. Many women had to learn to become the main bread winners in their families even though they had never engaged in wage labor in their homeland. Large numbers of refugees have suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder but have received very little help to deal with the symptoms. Some children, lacking role models, have not done well academically and dropped out of school. Others have joined gangs.

Decades later, them and their US born children have a higher poverty rate than the rest of the nation.
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/fact-...ns-in-the-u-s/

I guess that is your idea of success.

...............juanni
Old March 14, 2019, 14:53   #8
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Really?

Almost 158,000 Cambodians gained entry into the United States between 1975 and 1994, mainly as refugees but with a smaller number as immigrants and “humanitarian parolees.” Cambodian ethnic communities sprang up on American soil, many of them in locations chosen by the U.S. Office of Refugee Resettlement. By the time the 1990 U.S. census was taken, Cambodians could be found in all fifty states. The refugees encountered enormous difficulties adapting to life in the United States. Only about 5 percent of them, mostly educated people from the first wave of refugees who came in 1975 and who, therefore, did not experience the atrocities of the Khmer Rouge era, managed to find white-collar jobs, often serving as intermediaries between their compatriots and the larger American society. About 40 to 50 percent of the Cambodian newcomers who arrived in the second and third waves found employment in blue-collar occupations. The rest of the population has relied on welfare and other forms of public assistance. A significant portion of this last group is composed of households headed by women whose fathers, husbands, or sons the Khmer Rouge had killed. It is they who have had to struggle the hardest to keep themselves and their children alive. Many women had to learn to become the main bread winners in their families even though they had never engaged in wage labor in their homeland. Large numbers of refugees have suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder but have received very little help to deal with the symptoms. Some children, lacking role models, have not done well academically and dropped out of school. Others have joined gangs.

Decades later, them and their US born children have a higher poverty rate than the rest of the nation.

...............juanni
That really depends J
mentioned here a few times I am pretty much surround by Viets, Hmong & Khemers. In fact the temple is less than a hundred yards from my front door as the crow flies

It's a pretty large development outside of town, 90% Asian
I go to Temple for the festivals, only round eye Male there

Not a one of my neighbors are Welfare Rats
All the Boys have full time Jobs, most of the Girls end up in Medical School
These people drive New Cars, dress well, build New Homes out here
shit many White parents are all cool with their son or daughter hooking up with a local Asian. There's just not many shitbag ones up here.

Pew has always stank as any legit source J

Let's delve into this some

First off there are no "Cambodians", well I guess a few in the urban districts but not too many of the Khmers made it in
Most are actually Hmong peoples who stretched through rural Cambodia, Laos and into Vietnam where the French called them Montenards.
Same basic cultural group
In the old days of the Golden Triangle they were Opium producers up in the highlands of these nations. They hunted with Crossbows, blowguns, traps. Fished with Nets & Poison. Not a whole great deal of Rice cultivation, other than Poppy they were Hunter Gatherers.

Yeah they sent Hmong everywhere. While it was hard for the elders can you imagine being the only Asian family for miles in Northern MN ?
Well Hmong gradually moved around and migrated a bit on their own.
First the Feds had broken up the extended family units. You had siblings sent to alternate ends of the nation.
Thing was our community was extremely supportive. Local Factories hired them up, found they worked like little Brown slaves. In time the word got out to other Hmong communities and we saw an influx of the people in the 90s.

Local town is well under 2000 people. Today like 13 or 14% is Asian
but that's not even the half of it as the majority live outside the city limits
you look at pix of graduating classed these days better than 20% are Asian

EVERY SINGLE ONE I know of loathes Democrats with a passion
Almost all of them are big time Hunters, all my neighbors are armed to the teeth. I see small groups of very young boys and girls with shotguns and .22s passing by waving at me to go hunt in the woods

Want real fun ?
The local VFW is pretty much the Asian Club
See right shortly after 911 roughly 20+ young Asians volunteered after Priest told them their duty to America
More have joined since doing tours
A few were hit with IEDs and shit
One kid nearly became Post Commander, he refused the position but even Vietnam and Korea Vets were behind putting him in. Boy came back missing a foot, ended up going back. Has a mess of combat decorations

so please don't cite PU as something legitimate Okay.

Something else that you probably are not aware of
One huge reason for a degree of poverty among "Cambodians" in some areas is that they are no longer of that ethnicity really. Heard this a number of times.
Many families ended up in really shitty urban areas where a mess of the girls got bred by Black Bulls. Families turned their backs on those girls but you better believe your PU regards the offspring as "Cambodian" J

Because of the Negro problem the Boys organized into well managed Gangs
This went down in Kansas City and St Louis, other high density Black urban areas. Thing was the Asians were vicious & intelligent. Blacks were getting their hood shot the F up by Hmong with converted AR and AKs
That ended up with families placing some of their boys with the community up here before hey ended up with brother in prison.

just sayin' there's a great deal more to the story than that PU snippet would ever cover

The Hmong are pretty hardcore Humans
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2019, 15:05   #9
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Really?

juanni
Well because I was there and saw the truth I can speak it. One day as we waited for another truck of asphalt the Superintendent came up to the crew to speak to the Cambodian about a problem. He said the Nick wasn't cashing his payroll checks and it was hurting the companies accounting office. Nick said he was just slow and didn't cash his last six checks because the government was paying him too so he had plenty to live on.

His being low man in the company and working as a laborer ment his checks were only about $1,100 a week but his government checks were bigger. He still works for the company today only making real money and his minority status helps the company get government bids.
Old March 14, 2019, 15:28   #10
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Dealt with quite a few of 'em during my stint in Ca. This has been my experience with 'em as well. By and large their work ethic crushed what the native contingent had to offer. 'Course that's not saying much ...
Old March 14, 2019, 16:03   #11
Stoney
Former 0311
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1205
the company i worked for had 2 747s for about 2 years (81', 82") hauling boat people here, don't know how many 600+ pax per plane i flew here and to lazy to check my log book.

GOOD MORNING, WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Press "1" for English.
Press "2" to disconnect until you have learned to speak English.

"Some minds are like concrete, thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.”

Has freedom been replaced with Free-Dumb.

Illegitimi non carborundum

A 1911A1 is like a Glock, except it's for grownups.

AMERICA! Designed by geniuses. Now run by idiots.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen." Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Old Viking saying: Never be more then two steps from your weapon

Flying is a hard way to earn an easy living.
Stoney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2019, 16:17   #12
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Well because I was there and saw the truth I can speak it. One day as we waited for another truck of asphalt the Superintendent came up to the crew to speak to the Cambodian about a problem. He said the Nick wasn't cashing his payroll checks and it was hurting the companies accounting office. Nick said he was just slow and didn't cash his last six checks because the government was paying him too so he had plenty to live on.

His being low man in the company and working as a laborer ment his checks were only about $1,100 a week but his government checks were bigger. He still works for the company today only making real money and his minority status helps the company get government bids.
I don't get it, OUR GOVT was paying him too while making $1100 a week?

But I do get how you knew 1 Cambodian and extrapolated that 1 data point to all 158K of the rest.

.............juanni
Old March 14, 2019, 16:26   #13
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
That really depends J
truncated for sanity
Focus now, focus.

This thread is about the US Taliban talks, BJ diverted to something unrelated and nonsensical, which I claim is erroneous.

If you disagree post up some real stats to back it up.
Long rambling personal experiences about anything Cambodian have little value.

Now we have Stoney who has decided also to play Word Association, Falfiles Edition too.

I once ate Cambodian food and got the diaria,,,,,,,, just like this thread is getting.

..............juanni
Old March 14, 2019, 17:11   #14
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
I don't get it, OUR GOVT was paying him too while making $1100 a week?

But I do get how you knew 1 Cambodian and extrapolated that 1 data point to all 158K of the rest.

.....juanni
You believe everything the government tells you??? Well of course you do because you voted for them. Dude when you finally realize it's all lies, graft and corruption then you will quit repeating it to us. I bet that same outfit tells you how great it is that illegals are draining all of our prosperity.

Doesn't matter dude because you checked out of being an American long ago but your real chance was stolen from you and now all you have is fat girls and living in a cave.
Old March 14, 2019, 17:29   #15
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
You believe everything the government tells you??? Well of course you do because you voted for them. Dude when you finally realize it's all lies, graft and corruption then you will quit repeating it to us. I bet that same outfit tells you how great it is that illegals are draining all of our prosperity.

Doesn't matter dude because you checked out of being an American long ago but your real chance was stolen from you and now all you have is fat girls and living in a cave.
Like so many people from his neck of the woods he believes what he wants to and calls it freedom. I want to believe it, therefore it is.
Old March 14, 2019, 17:30   #16
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Focus now, focus.

This thread is about the US Taliban talks, BJ diverted to something unrelated and nonsensical, which I claim is erroneous.

If you disagree post up some real stats to back it up.
Long rambling personal experiences about anything Cambodian have little value.

Now we have Stoney who has decided also to play Word Association, Falfiles Edition too.

I once ate Cambodian food and got the diaria,,,,,,,, just like this thread is getting.

..............juanni
All I am trying to have you understand is your PU snippit on "Cambodians" has as much reality in it as a snippit off Stormfront would regarding Jews

I don't disagree it's all a bit erroneous but running up a bucket of bullshit then demanding I disprove crap some moron wrote that you in turn Google fingered up and embraced is not a game you win with me J

Lately it's like you and BJ have been sharing Medz
Old March 14, 2019, 17:34   #17
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Like so many people from his neck of the woods he believes what he wants to and calls it freedom. I want to believe it, therefore it is.
He is too lazy to look for truth. When you come in to the country through the back door you miss out on all the bennies, you end up living in a cave.
Old March 14, 2019, 18:14   #18
D P Six
Registered

FALaholic #: 15219
Getting our troops out of Afghanistan would be great news and present fresh opportunities! They could be diverted to the coming conquest of Iran ... to a 21st century ‘banana war’ in Venezuela .... and needless to say, the African continent begs for American intervention. So many possibilities!
D P Six is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2019, 18:36   #19
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
After 9/11 the US military did all it needed to do in the first six months. Everything after that time has been used to stuff the pockets of numerous MIC connected parasites who covered their wealth ventures in the blood of American soldiers wrapped in the flag and how all those killed sacrificed their lives to protect our liberty and freedom. Seriously, you have to be brain dead to believe that sheet! They were killed and maned for life for no other reason than enriching some group of politically connected POS. Problem is, too many Americans still buy into this faux-patriotic crap!

Truth is, no one's son, daughter, husband, wife or any other relative or friend got killed or screwed up protecting anything but the bottom line of some corporation who has paid off some weasel politician! Our sons and daughters are just fodder for the corrupt elites who think they will control all of us forever. That crap needs to stop! Every one of those bastards needs to be put in fear of whether they will make it home at night!
Whydah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2019, 18:39   #20
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by D P Six View Post
Getting our troops out of Afghanistan would be great news and present fresh opportunities! They could be diverted to the coming conquest of Iran ... to a 21st century ‘banana war’ in Venezuela .... and needless to say, the African continent begs for American intervention. So many possibilities!
Think about this one
Venezuela is sitting on well over 120 TONS of GOLD BARS
The country isn't "poor"
There is over a billion $$$ of them sitting in the Bank of England that the new self anointed clown has been demanding should be released to him
Some in the New York City Federal Reserve Bank I hear too
most though is still in Caracas

Muduro has sold maybe 20+ tons over the past couple years to the Arabs to keep the Government semi afloat according to the International Monitary Fund. Chinese got some too but backed out of the contract after Bullion prices went down

Maduro is being stubborn
rather than admit he failed he lets people starve

Okay, what would I do ?
sell off maybe 50 tons of bullion splitting it maybe a third to the government services, two thirds to the people in the form of basic things
Accept ALL offers of aid
negotiate leases for the Bauxite deposits
the country's wealth is not so much in High Sulpher "oil" but mineral deposits which are considerable.

The oil isn't worthless either
not very good for fuel which is all most Americans seem to think about however it's a real active stew of organic chemicals that have way more value than stupid gas. Yeah sure it's like tar
Lignite isn't Anthracite either
Old March 14, 2019, 19:47   #21
D P Six
Registered

FALaholic #: 15219
Quote:
Think about this one
Venezuela is sitting on well over 120 TONS of GOLD BARS

When I think about Venezuelan gold I remind myself it is their gold and not ours. I also remind myself that a country like Venezuela that chooses not to be a toadie of the US, you can be pretty much assured that there will be some combination of sanctions, embargoes, currency/oil manipulation, CIA mischief or direct/indirect military intervention levied by the US. The US as a nation has become incapable of non intervention in foreign relations.
D P Six is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2019, 20:01   #22
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by D P Six View Post
When I think about Venezuelan gold I remind myself it is their gold and not ours. I also remind myself that a country like Venezuela that chooses not to be a toadie of the US, you can be pretty much assured that there will be some combination of sanctions, embargoes, currency/oil manipulation, CIA mischief or direct/indirect military intervention levied by the US. The US as a nation has become incapable of non intervention in foreign relations.
You do know who has the Worlds largest bullion reserve ?
nope ain't the Vatican or Swiss by a long shot
it's us
We possess more Gold than any other group or Nation in recorded history
Seem to recall we are well over a THOUSAND tons

We are the New Eqypt of the West
Old March 14, 2019, 20:18   #23
bnz42
Registered

FALaholic #: 3813
There were people that we needed to kill in Afghanistan. We could have just killed them, and left it at that. But, we had to have the enormous military build-up, construct bases, rebuild that country, and put in Burger King and Subway Sandwiches. Such a waste, billions of dollars.
bnz42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2019, 20:43   #24
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
You do know who has the Worlds largest bullion reserve ?
nope ain't the Vatican or Swiss by a long shot
it's us
We possess more Gold than any other group or Nation in recorded history

We are the New Eqypt of the West

What independent source do you have to back that up?

Who knows what we really have, especially with Russia and China always buying.... someone is selling.

...............juanni
Old March 14, 2019, 21:05   #25
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
What independent source do you have to back that up?

Who knows what we really have, especially with Russia and China always buying.... someone is selling.

...............juanni
What independent sources do you have to deny any of it J ?

Some cable TV show ?
maybe your favorite blog where they discuss there never was a Moon landing ?
maybe the hidden Nazi moon and mars base you loony

Gold really isn't so rare, neither are diamonds

Emeralds and Rubies of gem quality, yeah quite a bit greater
Old March 14, 2019, 21:08   #26
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Quote:
While technically you are correct that the U.S. claims to have more than a thousand tons of gold in reserve, you are off by a factor of 8.

The U.S. claims to have over 8,000 tons of gold.

But it hasn't been audited in a coon's age, and we know people in our government lie, soooooo.............................who knows.

The truth does not require your belief.

"Fracking involves a two-phase combustion process: the first phase burns borrowed money to produce oil and gas; the second burns the oil and the gas." Dmitri Orlov
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2019, 21:16   #27
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
What independent sources do you have to deny any of it J ?

Sorry after so many serial lies I don't believe anything the govt claims w/o independent proof.

.............juanni
Old March 14, 2019, 22:26   #28
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Short of total extermination there is no winning of wars in the Middle East long term,,, we just repeat the Crusades,,, punitive expeditions are another matter,,, even Muslims get the point if you put enough knots on their heads,,, I recommend centennial punitive expeditions,,, whether they are needed or not,,, they will be needed..
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2019, 22:33   #29
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 3248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
While technically you are correct that the U.S. claims to have more than a thousand tons of gold in reserve, you are off by a factor of 8.

The U.S. claims to have over 8,000 tons of gold.

But it hasn't been audited in a coon's age, and we know people in our government lie, soooooo.............................who knows.
Sooooo, if my maff is right, at present value, about $350 billion in gold reserves. That’s a couple drops in the bucket towards the lien holders of our $22 Trillion in debt.

Egg on my face if my abacus missed a digit or two.
Old March 14, 2019, 23:26   #30
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Quote:
Originally Posted by okiefarmer View Post
Sooooo, if my maff is right, at present value, about $350 billion in gold reserves. That’s a couple drops in the bucket towards the lien holders of our $22 Trillion in debt.

Maybe, from what I have been able to discern from my readings, the U.S. still holds this gold on the books at the old value of $42.XX that existed when Nixon slammed the gold window shut.
We also don't know if all or part of these reserves have been leased out to provide a 'return', or even if they are still in the vault.
Most likely they are still in the possession of the U.S., as can be seen by how reluctant we are to even return the gold of other countries that have stored gold here for 'safekeeping'.
Then again, maybe we don't return it because it has been leased out to provide a 'return' and it is a slow process to acquire quantities of 400 oz. good settlement bars, .999 pure.
Many of the world's .999 bars are being shipped to Switzerland and rerefined into 1 kilo .9999 bars to be shipped to................................................ ..CHINA.
That's what I hear(read).

The truth does not require your belief.

"Fracking involves a two-phase combustion process: the first phase burns borrowed money to produce oil and gas; the second burns the oil and the gas." Dmitri Orlov
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 06:45   #31
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Quote:
Originally Posted by okiefarmer View Post

Calling in the IOU's in Social Security should just about cover that debt,,, problem solved and completes the fiduciary circle,,,, what, me worry ? should replace in God we trust on our money.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 11:21   #32
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
AlQaeda was given sanctuary by the primitive Taliban.

That did not work out well, for the Taliban, or alQaeda.

We have killed so many T and alQ, all across Afghanistan, and the Hindu Kush--N&S Waziristan, that our mark will be left on them for generations.

ISIS--- a reconstituted alQaeda, is also in Afghanistan, and fighting both the Taliban and the Gov't, for control of the Country.

We are killing ISIS and Taliban there right now.The Taliban would like to concentrate on killing ISIS and the Gov't, and not have to worry about us.
It is a struggle over there, with Muslims killing Muslims, everyday.

Once the Taliban takes over the Afghan Gov't ,by force, it will be primitive and medieval again, like all of the ME.

That is ok with me.

Obama gave them Seal Team 6, as a sacrifice payment for killing Bin Laden, by announcing where the team was going.

The Taliban needs to save face too.

We do not need to save face; our body count is huge. Watch movies about drone strikes, like "Eye in the Sky" and "Good Kill".

Afghanistan will be dangerous forever.

It will want revenge on the USA, and its fighters will go to Syria and Iraq, as insurrgent fighters, and that is ok too, for we will kill them there, saving a lot of money in the long run, by having no $$$ bases in Afghanistan.

The economic loss to Afghanistan of our pullout, is something the Taliban will try to fix by heroin sales, but we can continue to bomb those fields too.

Only the dead have seen the end of war, as Plato says.

War is what humanity does, and it does it well; but bad is ok too.

People between wars see their population feminized and faggotized. There are no gays in the ME, as Plato also says.

War in the Congo has now interferred with the supression of Ebola there.

Plato again.

Last edited by V guy; March 16, 2019 at 12:40.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 21:29   #33
Enquiring Minds
Registered

FALaholic #: 209
While the Pashtun and lesser tribes are certainly a tough and hardy lot, and have fought against (and waited out) several 1st and 2nd World invaders over the Centuries, what they (fail to) do with their "victories" is so backwards and unimpressive that the ghost of Machiavelli has decreed that we turn loose the Hindu hordes--i.e. complete genocide of all "Afghans", and expansion of Greater India... they'll make better use of that shabby real estate than the ChiComs or Pakis. Solved. No more grief from A-stan. A world with fewer muslims and less heroin is a good thing. Next.
Old March 16, 2019, 21:48   #34
davedude
Registered

FALaholic #: 20538
Not sure where these guys get their info from but sometimes makes for interesting read or more often a headache when reading about the suck that is an Islamic country like Afsuckistan. Really screwed up over there in that part of the world.
Guarantee the Taliban move to take over as soon as foreign military is gone. Pakistan is a big player in all that crap, has been since the beginning and will be for a long time from now.

Strategy Page, current 2019 Afsuk article index

https://www.strategypage.com/qnd/afghan/default.aspx

Just like anything on the net, take with a grain of salt but it is different than regular media garbage.

Not sure why the US does not release gun camera footage every month of all the Taliban that are turned into bloody mist. No one would question the fact that the Taliban never win militarily or even come close to it.

F**k Afsuckistan, not one American taxpayer dime should be spent there.