The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 12, 2018, 21:01   #1
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Just a matter of NEW polio outbreaks!

Without vaccines, polio makes its ugly ass return!!!!!

This is what happens when people don't take the available vaccines, they end up dying and watching their children die.



According to the Telegraph, Delta Amacuro is one of several Venezuelan states where cruicial vaccines are increasingly scarce following the collapse of the country’s socialized healthcare system implemented by dictator Hugo Chávez.

Besides polio, other diseases including “diphtheria, tuberculosis, measles, and malaria,” are infecting an increasing number of Venezuelans.

“The government is not approving the money for the vaccines,” said MP Manuela Bolivar, while speaking to The Telegraph.

“This situation is unfortunate but we saw it coming, because we’ve been denouncing for years that there are not enough vaccines,” she said.


https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...opia-collapses
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 12, 2018, 21:03   #2
sjohnson
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 24502
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 431
Having grown up with rampant polio around, a shudder just took me.
sjohnson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 12, 2018, 21:12   #3
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 5,321
My cousin had Polio in the 50s before the vaccine was made available. Luckily he ended up with only a bum leg and not an Iron Lung.
__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 12, 2018, 21:44   #4
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Many people rail against the "system", but when the social systems we have in place today fall apart, this is what happens, all the oldies and not goodies come storming back with a vengeance.

These people, now without vaccines will begin to run for their lives, and they will be tracking this and many other illnesses north to our borders and right into the backyards of millions of Americans who for whatever reason, opted out of taking vaccines.


I don't know what the incubation/infectious without symptoms times are for these and many other "cured" illnesses are, but it might be time to find out.

Like how long is the polio vaccine good for, do we need boosters????

I went to the funeral for an old war buddy friend of mine, died from Pneumonia.

Last year, I got my second vaccine for this shit,(comes in two shots, one for 12 varieties and one for all the others) and he lectured me on all the dangers of the vaccines.

I wish I'd kicked his ass and made him take the damn shots!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 12, 2018, 21:52   #5
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 20,051
It's not lack of vaccines,it's lack of sanitation that is responsible. The infrastructure there is crumbling. No clean water,sewers that don't function,people rooting thru garbage for food,people not bathing,wearing dirty clothing,etc. The standard of living is literally,in the gutter.
Funny how you don't see these diseases in isolated tribes in the Amazon. Somebody has to bring it there.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 12, 2018, 21:53   #6
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Well shit!

""Most adults do not need IPV because they were already vaccinated against polio as children. But some adults are at higher risk and should consider polio vaccination, including:

people traveling to certain parts of the world,
laboratory workers who might handle polio virus, and
health care workers treating patients who could have polio.

These higher-risk adults may need 1 to 3 doses of IPV, depending on how many doses they have had in the past.

There are no known risks to getting IPV at the same time as other vaccines."


Looks like, we may need more shots, even though we had them as kids!

I wonder if the CDC will issue calls for all of us living here on the Mexican border to get the shots?

Time to raise the sleeve again!!!

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis...ments/ipv.html
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 12, 2018, 21:57   #7
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
It's not lack of vaccines,it's lack of sanitation that is responsible. The infrastructure there is crumbling. No clean water,sewers that don't function,people rooting thru garbage for food,people not bathing,wearing dirty clothing,etc. The standard of living is literally,in the gutter.
Funny how you don't see these diseases in isolated tribes in the Amazon. Somebody has to bring it there.

BP just caught 23 from this country here in Arizona crossing the border.

And direct exposure can infect an adult even if they had the injections as a child, depends on how much direct exposure.

and we have millions not vaccinated against this here in the USA, along with many other eradicated illnesses.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 12, 2018, 22:03   #8
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 5,321
When I was a kid we got the Polio vaccination in a sugar cube. Don't remember how many.
Can't I just get my booster the same way? Drop it in my morning coffee.
__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 12, 2018, 22:07   #9
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 5,321
Apparently there is a TB vaccine, but it is not widely used here in the U.S.

That may need to change with all these TB carriers coming here from parts unknown to enrich the culture.
__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 12, 2018, 22:10   #10
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
When I was a kid we got the Polio vaccination in a sugar cube. Don't remember how many.
Can't I just get my booster the same way? Drop it in my morning coffee.
I ain't kept up on any of this for a long time, really don't know, but I'm going to find out.

As a rule, if the military gets it, hospital workers, etc, not a bad idea to also get it.

Down here, we have everything, from acute/active TB to even the occasional Bubonic plague case.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 12, 2018, 22:43   #11
Tak
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27291
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United States, Georgia
Posts: 1,271
My kids are teens now and they got polio vaccine I'm pretty sure. SO it's still in use.

Polio ! Coming to a City near you soon, courtesy of effing illegal immigrants!
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12, 2018, 23:34   #12
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
My kids are teens now and they got polio vaccine I'm pretty sure. SO it's still in use.

Polio ! Coming to a City near you soon, courtesy of effing illegal immigrants!
Yepper, just a matter of time before an infected crosses over the border and sets off the anti vaccine folks kids here and others even having had the vaccine as kids.

A virus changes, mutates, nature of it's dna.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 13, 2018, 00:56   #13
Right Side Up
Old Fart
Silver Contributor
 
Right Side Up's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 43
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,063
I just finished watching a documentary on Edgar Allen Poe. He lost several family members to that disease.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2018, 09:49   #14
hagar
Registered
 
hagar's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 228
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 9,578
Just like TB, supposedly extinct. or at least until the 4th world countries "found" it again.

I also had a cousin that had polio, he was never ok after that and died in his 40's.

My first girlfriend had it, she only had a slight limp and was ok overall.

She could arm wrestle like no woman I ever knew since she spent time in a wheelchair. And believe me, with me playing tennis 5 days a week when I was young, my right arm almost twice as big as my left, there were few of the other kids in school that could take me on and win.
hagar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2018, 10:14   #15
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 63101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 4,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
It's not lack of vaccines,it's lack of sanitation that is responsible. The infrastructure there is crumbling. No clean water,sewers that don't function,people rooting thru garbage for food,people not bathing,wearing dirty clothing,etc. The standard of living is literally,in the gutter.
Funny how you don't see these diseases in isolated tribes in the Amazon. Somebody has to bring it there.
Yep - the rest is science as religion, and the following of the propaganda!
__________________
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled!" -- Mark Twain
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire
Stopthecrime.net
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2018, 11:43   #16
MordeanGrey
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 457
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: KS
Posts: 3,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Polio ! Coming to a City near you soon, courtesy of effing illegal immigrants!
And stupid anti-vaxxers...
__________________
"Life is 10% what happens, and 90% how you react to it"
__________________
“I’d rather live one year as a lion, than a thousand as a sheep.” -- Jimmy Page, Led Zeppelin
MordeanGrey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2018, 12:41   #17
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 27951
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pine Grove, La.
Posts: 2,413
It's still not know for certain if the Polio vaccine does or has done any good.
It's thought by many in the medical community that polio and other viruses simply burned itself out

There's a tribe in the Amazon rainforest that won't have anything to do with the modern world. A few years ago some researchers caught up with them and swabbed them. They found the indians to have 40% more bacteria than modern people and some of the strains where not treatable with modern antibiotics. This was a real suprise to the researchers as it was thought non-treatable bacteria was a result of too much or improper use of antibiotics.

Enteroviruses from Central and South America are a problem and will have to be dealt with.
__________________
RIP shlomo
CG&L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2018, 13:02   #18
easttex
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 20438
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 3,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
My cousin had Polio in the 50s before the vaccine was made available. Luckily he ended up with only a bum leg and not an Iron Lung.
My youngest great uncle died from polio in the early 50s. He would've been about my dad's age if there'd been a vaccine available to him before he contracted the disease.
__________________
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Molon labe
easttex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2018, 15:44   #19
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
It's still not know for certain if the Polio vaccine does or has done any good.
It's thought by many in the medical community that polio and other viruses simply burned itself out


There's a tribe in the Amazon rainforest that won't have anything to do with the modern world. A few years ago some researchers caught up with them and swabbed them. They found the indians to have 40% more bacteria than modern people and some of the strains where not treatable with modern antibiotics. This was a real suprise to the researchers as it was thought non-treatable bacteria was a result of too much or improper use of antibiotics.

Enteroviruses from Central and South America are a problem and will have to be dealt with.
Believe what you will, its a free country, but don't listen to these crack pots, these, maybe vaccines don;t work, etc, it will get you dead and buried.

Its like a tsunami, old folks like many of us that lived through polio, many other illnesses no longer killing people, DPT, folks with hands on medical experiences in far off lands without vaccines, we know to run like hell when the water resides from the beaches, young people run down to see whats happening and die!

All these people not giving vaccines to their children, will one day bury their children, if they themselves are still alive, or other survivors will push the bodies off into a mass grave.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2018, 16:09   #20
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 34604
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SA Tx
Posts: 12,399
I'm not anti vax, but I think they are doing it way too early. Hell theyre giving them to babies that have a brain madeup of oatmeal and tit milk.
__________________
Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2018, 16:15   #21
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
oatmeal and tit milk.
Damn, all of a sudden I'm hungry and horny.
__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2018, 16:25   #22
slavicshooter
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
Damn, all of a sudden I'm hungry and horny.
I've heard of being "hangry", but not "horngry".~ss
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch

" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew

юродивый
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2018, 18:59   #23
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
Damn, all of a sudden I'm hungry and horny.
Slowly turned over a nice warm camp fire????
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2018, 19:17   #24
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 34604
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SA Tx
Posts: 12,399
You fuggers are sick. I don't need no lactating woman at my age. Thoses kids don't have a complete skull and they're shoving this stuff in. There is a difference between puppy shots and little turd kids.
__________________
Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2018, 20:59   #25
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 27951
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pine Grove, La.
Posts: 2,413
YH

It has nothing to do 'with believing what I will'. It was simply an example that immunization may not have worked against polio. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't.

I followed up with enteroviruses from Central America. Is there immunization from these? How many illegal aliens make it into the country everyday carrying some strain of enterovirus?

All I was trying to say is that there are plenty of other viral concerns, natural and manmade.

I didn't get into the manmade stuff
__________________
RIP shlomo
CG&L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2018, 21:21   #26
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
YH

It has nothing to do 'with believing what I will'. It was simply an example that immunization may not have worked against polio. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't.

I followed up with enteroviruses from Central America. Is there immunization from these? How many illegal aliens make it into the country everyday carrying some strain of enterovirus?

All I was trying to say is that there are plenty of other viral concerns, natural and manmade.

I didn't get into the manmade stuff

Yea, the polio vaccine worked, and still works well, it was the only thing that stopped that nightmare in its tracks, being the vaccine.

Same as penicillin use to cure, still does many variants of the clap today.

Same as me plugging up bullet wounds and then they stop bleeding.

One action leads to one outcome.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2018, 21:31   #27
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 34604
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SA Tx
Posts: 12,399
YH, I think a good close shave and some bleach will get rid of crabs/lice
__________________
Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2018, 21:34   #28
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
YH, I think a good close shave and some bleach will get rid of crabs/lice
I watched an old villager use gasoline on them little suckers once or twice, so I put out my cigarette ricky tick!!!

And backed off, way off!!!!!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2018, 21:39   #29
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 34604
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SA Tx
Posts: 12,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I watched an old villager use gasoline on them little suckers once or twice, so I put out my cigarette ricky tick!!!

And backed off, way off!!!!!
Good on him. ChicX are nasty They are germy A 0.60 bar of soap don't always get the job done
__________________
Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 15, 2018, 18:05   #30
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,391
The Venezuelans only needed the one shot vaccine, administered to Hugo Chavez. 7.62x51mm.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 15, 2018, 19:23   #31
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
The Venezuelans only needed the one shot vaccine, administered to Hugo Chavez. 7.62x51mm.
The simplest solutions are near always the best.

Now plague cases are popping up again west of the big muddy.

Stock up on those antibiotics said the wise man.

Like a hooker, when you don't want one, they are everywhere, when you do want one, can't be found.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 17, 2018, 23:59   #32
WESOMATIC
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 75796
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 196
There are a number of people who were never vaccinated against polio. Not for deciding not to but because it wasn't always on the schedule. I had all the routine vaccinations but didn't get polio vaccine until I was 12 or 13.
There's a good chance that a lot of them do not know whether they got it or not.
__________________
That's "The Duke" to you.
WESOMATIC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2018, 01:55   #33
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by WESOMATIC View Post
There are a number of people who were never vaccinated against polio. Not for deciding not to but because it wasn't always on the schedule. I had all the routine vaccinations but didn't get polio vaccine until I was 12 or 13.
There's a good chance that a lot of them do not know whether they got it or not.
We will all know for sure, once this crap makes it back up here into the USA from down south.

The polio virus is present in the wild, but it can't take hold and run wild because enough people became vaccinated against it.

For anyone thinking the vaccine did not work, this chart will or should dispel any concerns over it being effective.

https://vaccines.procon.org/view.add...ourceID=005964

http://www.who.int/en/news-room/fact.../poliomyelitis

The last cases of naturally occurring paralytic polio in the United States were in 1979, when an outbreak occurred among the Amish in several Midwestern states. From 1980 through 1999, there were 162 confirmed cases of paralytic polio cases reported.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2018, 08:28   #34
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 63101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 4,551
These recent out breaks of Polio - https://www.endpolio.org/understandi...olio-outbreaks

"The problem occurs in areas of low vaccination coverage. There, such vaccine-derived strains of the virus can continue to circulate as long as they continue to find unvaccinated or otherwise susceptible children. While they continue to circulate, they mutate. Eventually, if they are allowed to circulate long enough — at least 12 months — they can mutate into strains that are strong enough to cause paralysis."

As with recent measles out breaks, current Flu outbreaks - there is generally an exception that disproves any belief!

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...han-wild-polio

"It's actually an interesting conundrum. The very tool you are using for [polio] eradication is causing the problem," from the above article.

All you experts out there - when you think you know, you should also realise how little!
__________________
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled!" -- Mark Twain
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire
Stopthecrime.net

Last edited by Trypcil; June 18, 2018 at 08:36.
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2018, 15:21   #35
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
These recent out breaks of Polio - https://www.endpolio.org/understandi...olio-outbreaks

"The problem occurs in areas of low vaccination coverage. There, such vaccine-derived strains of the virus can continue to circulate as long as they continue to find unvaccinated or otherwise susceptible children. While they continue to circulate, they mutate. Eventually, if they are allowed to circulate long enough — at least 12 months — they can mutate into strains that are strong enough to cause paralysis."

As with recent measles out breaks, current Flu outbreaks - there is generally an exception that disproves any belief!

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...han-wild-polio

"It's actually an interesting conundrum. The very tool you are using for [polio] eradication is causing the problem," from the above article.

All you experts out there - when you think you know, you should also realise how little!
You are nuts!
No other explanation.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2018, 15:42   #36
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 63101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 4,551
Then there's the little Gardasil episodes - http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/gar...ore-girl-dead/

- actually YH it's probably you thats nuts! Just face it you don't really know what you're talking about, only what you believe!
__________________
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled!" -- Mark Twain
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire
Stopthecrime.net
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2018, 16:13   #37
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Then there's the little Gardasil episodes - http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/gar...ore-girl-dead/

- actually YH it's probably you thats nuts! Just face it you don't really know what you're talking about, only what you believe!
Really slow, go to Harvard, Yale, Duke and find anything from them that supports your non sense, then come back here and post it.

Posting non sense from people that are living in their mama's basements about anything concerning advanced medical protocols, vaccines, and procedures is simply stupid.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2018, 16:46   #38
sjohnson
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 24502
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 431
From Trypcil's article:

"The oral polio vaccine used throughout most of the developing world contains a form of the virus that has been weakened in the laboratory. But it's still a live virus. (This is a different vaccine than the injectable one used in the U.S. and most developed countries. The injectable vaccine is far more expensive and does not contain live forms of the virus.)"

So, a sub-standard vaccine, containing weak but viable poliomyelitis virus, mutates into a potent virus. Who' a thunk it? 21 cases polio explained.

Nominal poliomyelitis vaccine, containing NO live virus, is not given any infection number while "wild" virus is give 6 cases.

Why, of COURSE this disproves any belief that vaccines (ALL vaccines, not JUST polio) have benefit. Meebee cunn-vinsed, lathered and lightly rinsed!
sjohnson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2018, 20:58   #39
Roadmarker
Remaining Vigilant 3-7-77
Bronze Contributor
 
Roadmarker's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 63605
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Helena, Montana
Posts: 3,380
I believe it is very possible that it is the interaction of all the vaccines given together in such a short time span that has given rise to the autism epidemic. How many vaccines and boosters did you receive as a child? I remember 3. It is now 21 in 4 or 5 sessions!!
I'm not an anti-vaxer, but use some common sense when giving vaccines.
__________________
Beware the fury of a patient man, 'cause the devil's gonna come when the sun goes down.
Roadmarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2018, 21:31   #40
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 20,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Really slow, go to Harvard, Yale, Duke and find anything from them that supports your non sense, then come back here and post it.

Posting non sense from people that are living in their mama's basements about anything concerning advanced medical protocols, vaccines, and procedures is simply stupid.
Okay...the days of those universities being anything remotely near quality education institutions has longgggg past. I would put as much stock in anything they said about vaccines,as I would in anything they said about climate change or Trump/Russia collusion.
Main stream media is also way big on vaccines,and we know how accurate they strive to achieve Truth ..
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 00:35   #41
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
Okay...the days of those universities being anything remotely near quality education institutions has longgggg past. I would put as much stock in anything they said about vaccines,as I would in anything they said about climate change or Trump/Russia collusion.
Main stream media is also way big on vaccines,and we know how accurate they strive to achieve Truth ..
RG, you can believe anything you like.

I don;t know why you feel like you do concerning these medical schools, but they are still the gold standard for the world, as in, anyone in any position of power gets sick worldwide, they book a flight to the USA for treatment.

Most of the world believes we have the finest doctors and medical schools in the world, with that other little country coming in in the top five, still swinging well above their weight class in medicine and medical research.

Vaccines are not perfect, never have been, mistakes are made, will always be made, protocols change, when its learned there are better ones.

Medicine is still an art form, and some folks paint better than others.

Some one above mentioned getting all of the shots in one or two settings, how maybe it could be spread out a little, makes common sense, but I've not looked at the research on it.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 11:08   #42
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 20,051
Mistakes are made? Horseshit. Things are done deliberately.Vaccines are just another protected industry,like oil. Don't be rockin' no boats..
Was this a "mistake"?
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-...ity-agent-in-u
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 11:14   #43
Incognito
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1785
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 1,694
ah...vaccines. My wife and I were really on the fence as whether to vaccinate our children or not. Just something about pumping mercury into our children gave us cause for concern. We opted not to vaccinate with traditional vaccines, we are looking into the natural vaccines that they use in many other parts of the world. These natural vaccines do not contain any heavy metals like mercury but they are more expensive...oh, and more effective too.

Once my wife was in the doctor's office and the doctor was asking if our children were vaccinated. My wife said no, and expressed her concern about the mercury in the vaccines. The doctor was pressing hard to convince my wife to vaccinate and stated that there is not any mercury in the vaccines. After examining our son the doctor and nurse left the room. The nurse came back a minute later with a box that the vaccinations comes in and showed my wife the label on the box and it said it did contain mercury. So...was our family doctor just lying to us or was she just that uninformed about what she was pushing us to inject our kids with? Either way it creates a level of mistrust between me the patient and my doctor. The nurse asked my wife not to say anything because she said she could lose her job by showing her that box. So that leads me to believe that the doctors know and they choose to lie probably because they think it is for the greater good. I have two friends who's kids had seizures after getting vaccinated. One of them as a result of the seizure has suffered from mental developmental issues ever since. The doctors say there is no way it was related to the vaccination. However one of the stated potential side effects of the vaccination is seizures.
Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 11:29   #44
medicmike
Registered
Contributor
 
medicmike's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 3183
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Florence, OR
Posts: 5,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmarker View Post
I believe it is very possible that it is the interaction of all the vaccines given together in such a short time span that has given rise to the autism epidemic. How many vaccines and boosters did you receive as a child? I remember 3. It is now 21 in 4 or 5 sessions!!
I'm not an anti-vaxer, but use some common sense when giving vaccines.
I'm somewhat in agreement here.

There are the biggies like Polio and Smallpox that we should vaccinate for but these days they are giving vaccines for Chicken Pox and other low risk childhood diseases (how many of us on the board had chicken pox and did just fine? Many I would wager). We over medicate with antibiotics, narcotics, SSRIs and I would be willing to wager that we are over vaccinating as well.
__________________
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker at Lexington Green

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 12:01   #45
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 20,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
ah...vaccines. My wife and I were really on the fence as whether to vaccinate our children or not. Just something about pumping mercury into our children gave us cause for concern. We opted not to vaccinate with traditional vaccines, we are looking into the natural vaccines that they use in many other parts of the world. These natural vaccines do not contain any heavy metals like mercury but they are more expensive...oh, and more effective too.

Once my wife was in the doctor's office and the doctor was asking if our children were vaccinated. My wife said no, and expressed her concern about the mercury in the vaccines. The doctor was pressing hard to convince my wife to vaccinate and stated that there is not any mercury in the vaccines. After examining our son the doctor and nurse left the room. The nurse came back a minute later with a box that the vaccinations comes in and showed my wife the label on the box and it said it did contain mercury. So...was our family doctor just lying to us or was she just that uninformed about what she was pushing us to inject our kids with? Either way it creates a level of mistrust between me the patient and my doctor. The nurse asked my wife not to say anything because she said she could lose her job by showing her that box. So that leads me to believe that the doctors know and they choose to lie probably because they think it is for the greater good. I have two friends who's kids had seizures after getting vaccinated. One of them as a result of the seizure has suffered from mental developmental issues ever since. The doctors say there is no way it was related to the vaccination. However one of the stated potential side effects of the vaccination is seizures.
Well,can you imagine if every doctor who injected that garbage into hundreds iof millions of children were ever brought to account? You see a class action suit the size of Jupiter,and doctors would be as scarce as hen's teeth. But yeah,they know what's in the vaccines.After all,they went to universities..
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 12:11   #46
Incognito
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1785
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 1,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post

For anyone thinking the vaccine did not work, this chart will or should dispel any concerns over it being effective.

https://vaccines.procon.org/view.add...ourceID=005964

http://www.who.int/en/news-room/fact.../poliomyelitis
I have never seen that chart before but I find it interesting that the biggest decline in polio cases appears the two years just prior to the vaccine being introduced. The number of cases went from about 58,000 to about 18,000 the two years leading up to the vaccine. Then the two years after the vaccination was introduced it dropped from 18,000 to 15,000 cases.
Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 16:09   #47
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
I have never seen that chart before but I find it interesting that the biggest decline in polio cases appears the two years just prior to the vaccine being introduced. The number of cases went from about 58,000 to about 18,000 the two years leading up to the vaccine. Then the two years after the vaccination was introduced it dropped from 18,000 to 15,000 cases.
And then down to near zero.

Whats not shown, spoken about on that diagram, after the peak outbreak, just before the vaccines introduction, nearly everything was shut down, swimming pools, touching one another, large gatherings, etc, from pure fear of contagion.

Isolation from contagions works perfectly, its just a really lousy way to live ones life.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 16:17   #48
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
Mistakes are made? Horseshit. Things are done deliberately.Vaccines are just another protected industry,like oil. Don't be rockin' no boats..
Was this a "mistake"?
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-...ity-agent-in-u
"""Kenya’s Catholic bishops are charging two United Nations organizations with sterilizing millions of girls and women under cover of an anti-tetanus inoculation program sponsored by the Kenyan government."""


I don;t understand how this is the vaccines, vs just the evil of man, in this case, the UN.

Someone put that shit into the vaccines on purpose is what is being claimed, in this case, someone working for the UN.

It would be the same, if I overdosed one of my old patients on morphine, on purpose.
Did my patient die from the morphine, or did I murder the patient???

Misuse of anything can result in death, but its not the item being misused fault, its the idiot doing the deed.

This is like blaming firearms for murders being committed.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 17:37   #49
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 63101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 4,551
YH - get with the times buddy - all of this is old news, the rest is just legalities and bigfarma screwing the truth, so they can keep making money!
__________________
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled!" -- Mark Twain
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire
Stopthecrime.net
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 21, 2018, 04:56   #50
ALL FAL
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 24447
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 9,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by slavicshooter View Post
I've heard of being "hangry", but not "horngry".~ss
It IS a real thing, I Know. I am experiencing Horngry now and Hangry is almost daily.
..

Howdy Slavic shooter glad to see you on forum, I looked you up because I had not seen you on.
__________________
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files