The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old June 07, 2018, 21:59   #1
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Sessions

Nunes is threatening him with contempt of Congress which gives Trump the ability to fire Sessions. On the same day a case of lying to the FBI by Wolf is brought to an arrest. Maybe the fire has been lit and folks finally go to jail.

I report next Thursday, what do you think?
Old June 08, 2018, 03:16   #2
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
The reverence shown for the integrity of some of our institutions is misplaced and becomes like a holy grail,,, that has to change for the USA to continue to exist,,,, we been her before as a Nation,, somehow we have always survived.
Sessions needs to go,,, so does Bureaucracy for Bureaucracies and Bureaucrat's sake.

Last edited by martin35; June 08, 2018 at 03:22.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 08, 2018, 09:44   #3
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 46494
Sessions just can't seem to hide the impy smile or smirk on his face. It is a telling sign of a conniver. Starting to hate the name Sessions but I kind of like the Sessions beer brewed out here in the West. Can't blame the beer for an asshole AG.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 08, 2018, 09:52   #4
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Trump needs to fire Sessions but the reason has to be a good one. Hope he does it soon.
Old June 09, 2018, 14:03   #5
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
The reverence shown for the integrity of some of our institutions is misplaced and becomes like a holy grail,,, that has to change for the USA to continue to exist,,,, we been her before as a Nation,, somehow we have always survived.
Sessions needs to go,,, so does Bureaucracy for Bureaucracies and Bureaucrat's sake.
the statist program is the problem, working as intended;

the answer is to end the statist program.
Old June 09, 2018, 14:36   #6
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
the statist program is the problem, working as intended;

the answer is to end the statist program.
Yup, absolutely correct. At this point it can only be assumed that if someone can't see this it's because they don't want to.
Old June 09, 2018, 14:43   #7
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Yup, absolutely correct. At this point it can only be assumed that if someone can't see this it's because they don't want to.
yep.

the cure is on the other side of application of sufficient pain, long overdue.

deep statists are junkies, and like all junkies would rather die than give up their fix,
they intend to take as much as they can with them on their way down.

Last edited by G1user; June 09, 2018 at 14:59.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 09, 2018, 20:57   #8
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Some people judge thier greatness by the ferocity of their enemies.
Some enemies are made from acomplishments unattainable or for what ever reason unattained,,, resulting in envy.
Some lifes acomplishments are from simply showing up,,, if you didn't show up as a choice envy is self imposed.
If you run as hard as you can just to keep up and still remain unremarkable live with it,,, I do,,, I'll do better next time around.
Envy is for little fearful people who find the effort too much to attempt or are used to being losers.
Aparantly G1user envies me and can't let go of it.
It's my recently concluded opinion he's reached and exceeded the apex of his greatness goals,,, more's the pity.
If he's trying to test the limits of our individual intellect he's in big trouble.

Last edited by martin35; June 09, 2018 at 21:08.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 09, 2018, 23:37   #9
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
Some people judge thier greatness by the ferocity of their enemies.
Some enemies are made from acomplishments unattainable or for what ever reason unattained,,, resulting in envy.
Some lifes acomplishments are from simply showing up,,, if you didn't show up as a choice envy is self imposed.
If you run as hard as you can just to keep up and still remain unremarkable live with it,,, I do,,, I'll do better next time around.
Envy is for little fearful people who find the effort too much to attempt or are used to being losers.
Aparantly G1user envies me and can't let go of it.
It's my recently concluded opinion he's reached and exceeded the apex of his greatness goals,,, more's the pity.
If he's trying to test the limits of our individual intellect he's in big trouble.
con man,

answer for us all to see, as to the number of exactly how many people that you yourself killed in korea:

include specifics as to time, place, circumstance and manner of each instance.
Old June 10, 2018, 07:21   #10
Bug Tussell
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 2872
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...tion_case.html

[I][BRET BAIER: Here's the deal: We talked to two separate sources with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations. One: The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far... Several offices separately have been doing their own investigations.

Two: The immunity deal that Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson, two top aides to Hillary Clinton, got from the Justice Department in which it was beleived that the laptops they had, after a narrow review for classified materials, were going to be destroyed. We have been told that those have not been destroyed -- they are at the FBI field office here on Washington and are being exploited. . /I]

Lois Lerner is back under investigation.

One of Andy McCabe's flunkies has been indicted and looks to implicate Andy.

This is under Sessions watch. From what I see Sessions wants it legal and he wants it to stick. That takes time. Feb 2017 he was sworn in as AG. 15 months in office and things are starting to roll. For the federal bureaucracy that seems pretty quick especially if being careful to not screw up the procedure and get it thrown out of court.

That's my take anyways. The wheels of justice grind slow. I want to watch Lois enjoy every inch of it.