Notices

Old March 13, 2018, 11:50   #1
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Hillary heads to India to Explain why White Women voted for Trump

Looks like she still needs help after a close calls during the trip as well:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...for-trump.html

Hillary Clinton’s trip to India is evoking memories from her failed 2016 bid for president, as the Democrat makes headlines for blaming racism and misogyny for her loss while taking stumbles in front of the cameras.

During her appearance in India over the weekend, Clinton claimed she lost the 2016 presidential race in part because white women didn’t stand up to the men in their lives pressuring them to vote for Donald Trump.

“We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton said at a conference in Mumbai, India. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

Clinton had been asked why about 52 percent of white women voted for Trump, despite the “Access Hollywood” tape showing him using vulgar language in the days before the election.

Interviewed on stage by India Today editor-in-chief Aroon Purie, Clinton accused Trump of running a “backwards” campaign that appealed to racists and misogynists.

"I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's gross domestic product,” Clinton said. “So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward. And his whole campaign, 'Make America Great Again,' was looking backwards."

She claimed Trump’s message to voters was: “You know, you didn't like black people getting rights, you don't like women, you know, getting jobs. You don't want, you know, to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are.”

HILLARY CLINTON'S 'BROKEN TOE' DERAILS BOOKS TOUR

During the campaign, Clinton apologized for her "basket of deplorables" remark, where she argued Trump’s supporters were driven “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic" beliefs.

Meanwhile, The American Mirror published video online showing Clinton slipping twice as she fell down the stairs during her tour.
Episode sparks new questions over nominee's health Video
Clinton camp expresses regret over handling of health scare

Clinton’s health was a topic of conversation throughout the 2016 presidential election, after having public coughing spells and staggering during a health "episode" at a Sept. 11 memorial service in New York City.

In October, Clinton fell down the stairs in London while on book tour and broke a toe.

Old March 13, 2018, 11:59   #2
hagar
Registered

FALaholic #: 228
Her doom is approaching..

https://freedomforce.com/cia-whistle...nal-syndicate/
hagar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 12:20   #3
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Cows are Sacred in India!

Those two guys should have let her fall - they have changed history, a little - by their actions! If she had cracked her skull and been reduced to a cabbage, well a Brussel Sprout perhaps, would you care? - Oh the road of good intentions!!!!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The point of the journey, is not to arrive..." Hexabuzz.

Last edited by Trypcil; March 13, 2018 at 12:23. Reason: Great Article Hagar!
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 12:48   #4
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
you know it's over when the best gig you can get is in a second world shithole country.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 13:09   #5
genethepoolcleaner
UnReconstructed
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Those two guys should have let her fall - they have changed history, a little - by their actions! If she had cracked her skull and been reduced to a cabbage, well a Brussel Sprout perhaps, would you care? - Oh the road of good intentions!!!!
I like the way you think!!
Surrender means that the history of this heroic struggle will be written by the enemy; that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers; will learn from Northern school books their version of the War; will be impressed by all the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors, and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision. -General Pat Cleburne, CSA
genethepoolcleaner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 20:56   #6
Bug Tussell
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 2872
Those kinds of high-level arrests would shake up this nation.

Shit. It would give me confidence back in the .gov.
Old March 13, 2018, 22:07   #7
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Does India still use their "caste" system? Where women(and men) of a certain class are forever held down,in that caste,by others who believe they are of a higher caste?
I heard her bitching today,about all the morons in fly-over country who were just too stupid to vote for her genius. Kinda reminded me of that "Star Trek"
episode where all the Greek leftovers have powers and make everyone grovel at their feet,until somebody else gets more power than them,only she still hasn't seen the error of her ways...(ie;her entire life)
Bitter dregs,hillary...bitter dregs...
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 22:38   #8
Illurian00
Registered

FALaholic #: 28599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug Tussell View Post

Crisis schmisis,,,arrest somebody already....
Illurian00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2018, 09:06   #9
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Despicable bitch.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2018, 12:16   #10
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug Tussell View Post

It might almost get me there too. Worth a try anyway.
Old March 14, 2018, 13:04   #11
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
I really think people don't see her mind is gone, she lost it along with the election.
Old March 14, 2018, 15:42   #12
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 46494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Don't know about the Brussel sprouts but it has been confirmed by many that Hillary Clinton smells like boiled cabbage, urine and farts. There is a rear view photo of her online with a shit stained backside---must have overloaded her Depends. What a nasty human being she is.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2018, 16:38   #13
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Don't know about the Brussel sprouts but it has been confirmed by many that Hillary Clinton smells like boiled cabbage, urine and farts. There is a rear view photo of her online with a shit stained backside---must have overloaded her Depends. What a nasty creature she is.
Fixed.
Old March 15, 2018, 00:58   #14
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 66564
Here is the deal,
She goes to India to flap her yap about how in America white men tell their wives what to think. How about telling us all about the first and last time any of you told your wife what to think. In India some men marry a woman for the dowry, throw gasoline on them and set them on fire. Hillary is a complete ass, hooves and all.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.
Sagerider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2018, 06:44   #15
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagerider View Post
Here is the deal,
She goes to India to flap her yap about how in America white men tell their wives what to think. How about telling us all about the first and last time any of you told your wife what to think. In India some men marry a woman for the dowry, throw gasoline on them and set them on fire. Hillary is a complete ass, hooves and all.
ain't that the truth. Anyone who has ever been around dotheads knows how they make the women walk behind the cows over there. India is the last place on the freaking planet that will have anything to tell anyone about respect for the female of the species. And yeah, before I forget the caste system is alive and not only well but flourishing over there.

Nasty place, India. They don't call that the sub continent for nothing.
Old March 15, 2018, 08:16   #16
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Hillary was in India looking for her Karma and fell down the steps, had to come home early with injuries, she found her Karma.
Old March 15, 2018, 19:18   #17
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 4653
I hope they don't have to put her down. Crippled old heifers don't last long.

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."

heavily armed, easily pissed.
Texgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2018, 20:43   #18
Enquiring Minds
Registered

FALaholic #: 209
What's scary is how many tens of millions of allegedly grown-up 'mer'cans wanted to have her finger on The Button.
Old March 17, 2018, 01:55   #19
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 66564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enquiring Minds View Post
What's scary is how many tens of millions of allegedly grown-up 'mer'cans wanted to have her finger on The Button.
That would be a fantastic meme or what ever they are called.
Picture of The Hildabeast tripping and falling on the launch button, ooppps.
I don’t have a clue how to do this properly.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.
Sagerider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 04, 2018, 14:50   #20
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Any word on Hitlery? I was hoping she would have thrown a clot from the broken wrist and have her 3rd and final stroke.
Jarhead504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 04, 2018, 20:37   #21
badzero
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 65818
I saw an article today about her latest speech here stateside, she was complaining about a Fox News trying to impeach her. Whatever that means.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

You can tell it's real because it looks so fake.
Elon Musk February 7, 2018
badzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 05, 2018, 03:15   #22
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
The similarity between Hillary and "the Walking Dead" gives the Walkers and all Zombies a bad name.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote