Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > RKBA & Legal

Notices

Old November 07, 2018, 02:38   #1
308/223shooter
FALAholic enabler
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 15405
Washington State is doomed.

Once again, the liberals in the greater Seattle area have out voted the rest of the state. I-1639 passed, so now I need to get serious about a move east. I don't feel like waiting about for the confiscations to begin, now that ALL self loading long arms are condidered AWs . Not going to be fun, but I'm just done with everything that's happened to us in the last couple years.

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.
308/223shooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2018, 02:56   #2
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Property is less expensive in Idaho.
Old November 07, 2018, 07:03   #3
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
I feel your pain on that one...It's hard to move out of state, leave family, leave a job...but good luck in your decision and hang tough in the occupied zone.

Old November 07, 2018, 08:00   #4
2barearms
I really don't hate you..
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
I see there rhetoric and it says fight. Not sure they really want
a fight. Hopefully there are a blizzard of lawsuits from every state
that has to put up with this nonsense. Now that we have a
theoretically conservative SC we should be able to move some issues
forward in the courts. This won't happen in time to save you though.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2018, 09:03   #5
gw104
Registered

FALaholic #: 33874
Long trip but, Indiana would welcome you brother.
gw104 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2018, 09:56   #6
Story
Registered

FALaholic #: 7638
Have some inspirational lyrics.

Story is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2018, 10:40   #7
Oz308
Registered

FALaholic #: 68280
Not surprised.

Sadly, not surprised.

Have noticed over the years, no one, except one person, that I've ever voted for, has won. I've seen the same names on campaign signs for over 40 years.

No cliche, it is like smashing your head against a brick wall. You can write, email, call, it makes no difference, nobody listens.

Well, ok komrades, start knocking on doors...hope that works out well for you.
Maybe all of the greater Queen County Metro area will bend right over, but hoping some folks, somewhere in WA, who answer that knock will say 'get off my lawn'.

I've thought about Idaho for a while as well. I truly wonder, how close is Idaho to flipping over- I know nothing about the state, but is its capitol blue, and is it killing the rest of the the state's resident's votes out?

I prefer the PNW region of the country, but if I was to be able to move, I'd hate to just get there, and find out it just flipped to full communist.

Can any Idaho folks chime in on this? I can say this- don't worry, if I was able to move, I have ZERO in common with the communists back in WA state.

Are you guys just one or two election cycles from flipping? Are you as divided as WA...perhaps southern ID is full lib, kinda like western WA seems to be?

I think WA is one of the most physically beautiful places I've been able to live, but I cannot stand how it's run.

No matter who you vote for, they don't seem to be able to beat the communists. It is incredibly frustrating.

The WA state ballot box is definitely busted.
Oz308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2018, 10:54   #8
Tazman1602
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 80461
Sorry to hear that. North of the 45th parallel in Michigan you AND all your semi or fully autos would certainly be welcomed....

Things may change for us as Detroit once again rode hard over the entirely red north. C'mon fuckers, TRY and take them......

What a load of shit.

Art
Tazman1602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2018, 14:55   #9
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz308 View Post
Sadly, not surprised.

Have noticed over the years, no one, except one person, that I've ever voted for, has won. I've seen the same names on campaign signs for over 40 years.

No cliche, it is like smashing your head against a brick wall. You can write, email, call, it makes no difference, nobody listens.

Well, ok komrades, start knocking on doors...hope that works out well for you.
Maybe all of the greater Queen County Metro area will bend right over, but hoping some folks, somewhere in WA, who answer that knock will say 'get off my lawn'.

I've thought about Idaho for a while as well. I truly wonder, how close is Idaho to flipping over- I know nothing about the state, but is its capitol blue, and is it killing the rest of the the state's resident's votes out?

I prefer the PNW region of the country, but if I was to be able to move, I'd hate to just get there, and find out it just flipped to full communist.

Can any Idaho folks chime in on this? I can say this- don't worry, if I was able to move, I have ZERO in common with the communists back in WA state.

Are you guys just one or two election cycles from flipping? Are you as divided as WA...perhaps southern ID is full lib, kinda like western WA seems to be?

I think WA is one of the most physically beautiful places I've been able to live, but I cannot stand how it's run.

No matter who you vote for, they don't seem to be able to beat the communists. It is incredibly frustrating.

The WA state ballot box is definitely busted.
I inherited some beautiful tracts of property in Washington State less than a decade ago, seriously considered moving there.
Became great friends with various local LE
Have family there
thing was I knew the State was ******* up internally

One just huge problem is the Washington State Arms Collectors Assn. started willful capitulation with anti RKBA types
that started in the 90s
You needed a background check to even touch a damn gun at one of their shows by about 2010 ? blew me away.
was actually a bit earlier than that
One relative was a founding member, he was screaming mad back in the late 90s, bluntly stated WACA had became enablers.

Yes beautiful State but nowhere I will ever live
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2018, 16:02   #10
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
Its not just Washington.... or Michigan. We here in Virginia are bullied politically by the carpet baggers in Northern Virginia. They have turned a once solid red state to blue. Wouldn't have believed it!

The newest communist strategy is to concentrate on local and state elections to get their people in place. Allied with the media and the high-tech community running social media, they will be hard to beat. They have mostly brain-washed our youth in what once passed for institutions of higher learning. Now they are nothing more than indoctrination centers. To succeed, they simply cannot allow an armed populace.
Whydah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2018, 16:48   #11
Stoney
Former 0311
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1205
it will go to court, its against the state's constitution, but people in Seattle don't care about that

GOOD MORNING, WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Press "1" for English.
Press "2" to disconnect until you have learned to speak English.

Has freedom been replaced with Free-Dumb.

Illegitimi non carborundum

A 1911A1 is like a Glock, except it's for grownups.

AMERICA! Designed by geniuses. Now run by idiots.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen." Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Old Viking saying: Never be more then two steps from your weapon

Flying is a hard way to earn an easy living.
Stoney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2018, 17:00   #12
Black Blade
Registered

FALaholic #: 76490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Property is less expensive in Idaho.
Nice land in the Idaho panhandle. Sadly many pricks there too. However it's like the Freakers Ball as the ultra-conservatives mix with the communal hippies. Lots of Mennonites and such as well. A real mixed bag. I would like the area around Lake Pend Oreille near Sandpoint myself. Worked there on an exploration project for Aussie company BHP years ago.
Old November 07, 2018, 17:08   #13
Nuttz
Semper Fidelis
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 69873
Initiative Measure No. 1639, filed May 2, 2018 (https://www.sos.wa.gov/_assets/elect...ltext_1531.pdf)

"...NEW SECTION. Sec. 15. A new section is added to chapter 9.41 RCW to read as follows:

(1) Within twelve months of the effective date of this section, the department of licensing shall, in conjunction with the Washington state patrol and other state and local law enforcement agencies as necessary, develop a cost-effective and efficient process to:

(a) Verify, on an annual or more frequent basis, that persons who acquired pistols or semiautomatic assault rifles pursuant to this chapter remain eligible to possess a firearm under state and federal law; and

(b) If such persons are determined to be ineligible for any reason, (i) notify and provide the relevant information to the chief of police or the sheriff of the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and (ii) take steps to ensure such persons are not illegally in possession of firearms.

(2) The department of licensing, where appropriate, may consult with individuals from the public and private sector or ask the individuals to establish a temporary advisory committee to accomplish the purposes in subsection (1) of this section. Members of such an advisory committee are not entitled to expense reimbursement."
Old November 07, 2018, 18:35   #14
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
Nice land in the Idaho panhandle. Sadly many pricks there too. However it's like the Freakers Ball as the ultra-conservatives mix with the communal hippies. Lots of Mennonites and such as well. A real mixed bag. I would like the area around Lake Pend Oreille near Sandpoint myself. Worked there on an exploration project for Aussie company BHP years ago.
Cour del Laine was once a neat place
it ended up populated by wacko Lefties who have driven up both property prices & the local tax base insanely

Then Obama flooded in Somalis

Western Montana is a fruitcake mix now particularly in semi urban areas
basically anywhere you can see mountains in the distance has seen severe increases, Eastern Montana remains fairly reasonable however folks tend to retain mineral rights when they sell.

Wyoming has similarly suffered

Up into the early 2000s the land remained reasonable then went batshit crazy
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2018, 18:52   #15
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whydah View Post
Its not just Washington.... or Michigan. We here in Virginia are bullied politically by the carpet baggers in Northern Virginia. They have turned a once solid red state to blue. Wouldn't have believed it!

The newest communist strategy is to concentrate on local and state elections to get their people in place. Allied with the media and the high-tech community running social media, they will be hard to beat. They have mostly brain-washed our youth in what once passed for institutions of higher learning. Now they are nothing more than indoctrination centers. To succeed, they simply cannot allow an armed populace.
Carpet baggers been coming down long before we were born.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2018, 19:51   #16
12v71
Perched in the MP
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 71127
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Here in Washington, the carpetbaggers come from the south. (Cali)

"Freedom is not a crime"

I'm a heavy equipment mechanic because brain surgery was far too easy.
12v71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2018, 20:40   #17
TheOtherChris
Registered

FALaholic #: 2050
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12v71 View Post
Here in Washington, the carpetbaggers come from the south. (Cali)
Funny you should say that.

I lived in Cali in 1989 when the country's first assault weapons ban was enacted. In fact I was in the Capitol Assembly Hall during the final vote.
I quit a great job, sold our house and packed up the family and moved to Western Washington. It took almost a year to find a good job but it was worth it to get out of Kalifornia.
I watched WACA go from a great gunshow to a capitulating tool of gun grabbers as the voters of King, Pearce & Snohomish counties dictated to the rest of the State. Californians, leaving the mess THEY CREATED moved to WA bringing their progressive ideas with them. Every time I heard some new move-in say "There ought to be a law" I would cringe.
So 22 years ago we sold our house and packed up the family and moved to SE Idaho. (This time I had a job waiting).

I am done moving.

I will happily welcome others to Idaho as long as they don't bring their progressive ideas with them.
Old November 07, 2018, 22:52   #18
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
The problem, of course, is that you will have to keep moving as the fascists seize control of more and more States...

Perhaps better to fight where you are (and I don't say that flippantly having moved from New York to Colorado and watching Colorado get flushed down the tube as well).

Just a thought...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2018, 23:00   #19
12v71
Perched in the MP
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
The problem, of course, is that you will have to keep moving as the fascists seize control of more and more States...

Perhaps better to fight where you are (and I don't say that flippantly having moved from New York to Colorado and watching Colorado get flushed down the tube as well).

Just a thought...

Forrest
Kind of my thoughts too, running away could end up just as bad next year in another state.

"Freedom is not a crime"

Old November 08, 2018, 01:46   #20
308/223shooter
FALAholic enabler
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12v71 View Post
Kind of my thoughts too, running away could end up just as bad next year in another state.
Problem with a all out revolt, would be the governor calling up the national guard. If they refused to fight us, then he can petition the white house for federal troops. A lot of blood would be spilled, most likely a lot of innocent blood as well. How many would actually be willing to take on our military, even the guard, knowing full well a gorilla war will not work against the technology now employed by our military. We'd loose our asses in short order.

Fighting this through the legal system takes money. A fight like this would take a LOT of money. I see it as a lost cause, since it's all been predicted to come to pass. We can't stop it, it'll happen, and we'll all come under the rule of one global government.

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.
Old November 08, 2018, 02:12   #21
Enquiring Minds
Registered

FALaholic #: 209
Although this all goes back to committed non-Christian professors in academia, warping young skulls full of mush, and then sending them out in the world as faux-grownups, what's really scary is the level of latent homosexuality and effeminate orientation required for males to vote for this schlock.

Once again, though, repeal the 19th Amendment, and the 2nd Amendment would never be in danger, never need a lobby to protect it.
Old November 08, 2018, 06:57   #22
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
I was suprised to see how much out of state money went into this fight in this article. With the house controlled by the insane now, I hope they aren't using Washington state as a template:

https://crosscut.com/2018/11/wa-pass...ghest-gun-laws

from the article:

Supporters of the initiative outraised opponents 7 to 1, much of which came through donations from wealthy gun control supporters and national political action committees (PAC). The late Paul Allen donated $1.2 million. Seattle venture capitalist Nick Hanauer and philanthropist Leslie Hanauer gave $1.4 million. Michael Bloomberg’s Everytown for Gun Safety PAC donated $450,000. In total the Yes campaign raised $5.5 million.
Old November 08, 2018, 07:38   #23
2barearms
I really don't hate you..
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Texas has a blue tinge also. No repub won in Harris County. A 27 yo immigrant
with a polisci degree from Peru and absolutely no experience is now in charge of Harris County. No republicans on the commissioners court as of Jan. Is all going to go to hell here, I’ll have to move back to the country.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 08, 2018, 11:30   #24
J308
Registered

FALaholic #: 7448
You betcher ass they will use Washington as a template. When this POS goes to court and the judge says to hell with the state and us constitution, well, then we will have a decision to make.
J308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 08, 2018, 18:58   #25
gew98
Registered

FALaholic #: 32830
Location: away from taxation without representation , Kentucky !.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
To a point I getcha. But a real fuggin carpetbagger is the type of slime that brings there communist shit with them and pollutes the pond so to speak. I left newjerkistan and am more "Kentucky proud" than most "natives" here I know. You go to loserville or lexiqueerington amd you will fiond the cancerous type of carpet bagger that moves in and wants the same kind of insanity they left. They come here buy cheap and next thing you know they want all the amenities , polizei , goobermint , etc etc. Next thing you know taxes go up , property value skyrocket... more coppers , more crime..... they never stop bitching . Then they go after "rural" neighbors... and whammo communisim 2,0 all over again.

1) Culture builds upon the past
2) The past always tries to control the future.
3) Our future is becoming less free
4) To build free societies you must limit control of the past.

All hail lord IMPOTUS and Darth Biden All hail.
gew98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 08, 2018, 21:26   #26
12v71
Perched in the MP
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 308/223shooter View Post
Problem with a all out revolt, would be the governor calling up the national guard. If they refused to fight us, then he can petition the white house for federal troops. A lot of blood would be spilled, most likely a lot of innocent blood as well. How many would actually be willing to take on our military, even the guard, knowing full well a gorilla war will not work against the technology now employed by our military. We'd loose our asses in short order.

Fighting this through the legal system takes money. A fight like this would take a LOT of money. I see it as a lost cause, since it's all been predicted to come to pass. We can't stop it, it'll happen, and we'll all come under the rule of one global government.
Rich, this is the most outrageous stupidly unenforceable law ever made. Calm down. Yes the text of the law is ominous, but really? The buyer's requirements are a pita, but really the rest is just Libby feelgood crap that doesn't amount to much.

"Freedom is not a crime"

Old November 08, 2018, 22:58   #27
kwthor
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 49571
Will have to raise taxes to enforce this. There isn't enough money to run gov now.
Old November 09, 2018, 02:37   #28
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Looks like some folks are serious about dividing the state and calling the East side "Liberty".
Old November 09, 2018, 10:19   #29
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Quote:
knowing full well a gorilla war will not work against the technology now employed by our military. We'd loose our asses in short order.
To Hell with that! I ain't gonna be in any war with gorillas, even if they do not have opposing thumbs, they still are better at knowing the terrain. You'll be ripped to shreds!

I did hear that they are good eating though.

Jarhead
Jarhead504 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 09, 2018, 17:50   #30
tac-40
Armed Curmudgeon

FALaholic #: 12090
No need to worry. In a couple of years the libtards will all be dead or running scared. Along with the new gun laws, the libtards also passed a lowering of levels of allowed police use of force. Instead of using the standardized SCOTUS reasonable person standard, they were reduced to allow officers to be charged with felonies if a complaint is raise (almost). The cops will no longer use force to stop criminal actions or criminals for fear of ending up in jails too. I foresee that Anarchy will be the politics of the day in the near future.

Schools uses to start with the "three R's". Reading, writing, and arithmetic. Now they start with the "three D's". Dipshitery, Dumbassery, and Douchebaggery-Retired Bum

If you do in fact have a problem, you have the rest of your life to solve it. How long your life lasts only depends on how well you solve it.
tac-40 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 09, 2018, 22:23   #31
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Tac-40 makes a damn good point, but it ain't just Washington state that's in or about to be in real trouble.

1 of every 11 or so American citizens has a past felony conviction, and Florida just passed felons can now vote.

Other liberal states are following suit.

310 million Americans and roughly 27,000,000 convicted felons out of that number.

27 million new voters with past felony convictions, anyone think for a second that police are going to be able to enforce any laws still remaining on the books for long???

Restoration of voting rights to convicted felons sounds good, but what happens when these new voters decide to vote in blocks to reduce sentencing guidelines, hamstring the police, etc going forward.

27 million new people voting could change every election outcome.

People are concerned over 12 million illegals voting illegally now, what about and what direction/party does anyone think a convicted felon is going to vote for?

Dimwits don't need amnesty, or illegal aliens to vote for them, they just need to restore voting rights for 27 million people here now.

Say, vote to disarm a state or even a nation??????

People are going to be damned lucky to survive whats heading for a state or region on the near horizon.

We have an old mining town near by, that is full of drugers, rift raft of all sorts, and the joke is, of a town of 10,000 or so people, they only need one polling place and it only stays open for a couple hours.

The best guess, over half that town is not eligible to vote, convicted felons.

All these laws/changes got voted on and passed by someone.

Houston, we have a problem and its going to get far worst and quickly,,,,everywhere.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 09, 2018, 23:13   #32
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Tac-40 makes a damn good point, but it ain't just Washington state that's in or about to be in real trouble.

1 of every 11 or so American citizens has a past felony conviction, and Florida just passed felons can now vote.

Other liberal states are following suit.

310 million Americans and roughly 27,000,000 convicted felons out of that number.

27 million new voters with past felony convictions, anyone think for a second that police are going to be able to enforce any laws still remaining on the books for long???

Restoration of voting rights to convicted felons sounds good, but what happens when these new voters decide to vote in blocks to reduce sentencing guidelines, hamstring the police, etc going forward.

27 million new people voting could change every election outcome.

People are concerned over 12 million illegals voting illegally now, what about and what direction/party does anyone think a convicted felon is going to vote for?

Dimwits don't need amnesty, or illegal aliens to vote for them, they just need to restore voting rights for 27 million people here now.

Say, vote to disarm a state or even a nation??????

People are going to be damned lucky to survive whats heading for a state or region on the near horizon.

We have an old mining town near by, that is full of drugers, rift raft of all sorts, and the joke is, of a town of 10,000 or so people, they only need one polling place and it only stays open for a couple hours.

The best guess, over half that town is not eligible to vote, convicted felons.

All these laws/changes got voted on and passed by someone.

Houston, we have a problem and its going to get far worst and quickly,,,,everywhere.
Kinda like letting people getting gov't benefits vote on funding those benefits, eh?

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 09, 2018, 23:22   #33
Rudolf
Registered

FALaholic #: 7
There is a loophole in the bill.

Washingtonians can just go buy their rifles across the river in Oregon and Idaho.

it's legal and they don't have to do the stupid classes.
Rudolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 10, 2018, 00:19   #34
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
Kinda like letting people getting gov't benefits vote on funding those benefits, eh?

Forrest
More than a few of our founders were well ahead of the bell curve when this was first raised as a concern some 240 years ago.

When people that don't produce, can simply vote themselves all matter of free shit from those that do work, the nation will soon be bankrupt.

20 plus trillion and counting.

Old November 10, 2018, 00:33   #35
ALL FAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 24447
What good are OUR GUNS If we NEVER USE them to Keep the antigun aholes in check??

Bloody, DEADLY UNCIVIL WAR, It will come to that I think to shut those F@cking LAW-FAKERS up.

WE Have f@cked around too damn long, DOING NOTHING but go to courts with hat in Hand, time to take the rifle instead and USE it if needed.
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 10, 2018, 00:42   #36
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL FAL View Post
Bloody, DEADLY UNCIVIL WAR, It will come to that I think to shut those F@cking LAW-FAKERS up.

WE Have f@cked around too damn long, DOING NOTHING but go to courts with hat in Hand, time to take the rifle instead and USE it if needed.
Patience.

Old November 11, 2018, 08:56   #37
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Contributor

FALaholic #: 5391
Quote:
Patience.
There's a time for patience, there's a time for action. Winning the battle consistently, and therefore the war, depends on knowing when which is appropriate.

Or as said by Capt'n Mancuso, "The hard part about chicken is knowing when to flinch."
Old November 11, 2018, 12:17   #38
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkshooter View Post
There's a time for patience, there's a time for action. Winning the battle consistently, and therefore the war, depends on knowing when which is appropriate.

Or as said by Capt'n Mancuso, "The hard part about chicken is knowing when to flinch."
One thing about all shooting wars, the people caught up in them, all know when its the proper time to pull the trigger, comes naturally it do.

A large group of politicians are all in for gun confiscation, can't do what they really want to do to all of us, so long as we're all armed.

Enjoy the peace today, before there is no longer any peace.

Old November 11, 2018, 13:08   #39
Guy-epic
Registered

FALaholic #: 70221
So this law is for autoloading rifles correct? Since I live in WA I am thinking AR pistols and braces will be my new toys.
Old November 11, 2018, 13:33   #40
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy-epic View Post
So this law is for autoloading rifles correct? Since I live in WA I am thinking AR pistols and braces will be my new toys.
four pounds of pure nice they be!

Old November 11, 2018, 20:01   #41
308/223shooter
FALAholic enabler
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Except pistols now have a mandatory waiting period, and when you do the peperwork, you waive your HIPPA privacy rights for life.

Old November 11, 2018, 20:14   #42
12v71
Perched in the MP
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Pistols, autoloading rifles... same thing to them.

"Freedom is not a crime"

Old November 11, 2018, 20:52   #43
308/223shooter
FALAholic enabler
Gold Contributor

Here's a link to the shyte they're cramming down our throats.
https://ballotpedia.org/Washington_I...Measure_(2018)

Old November 11, 2018, 22:33   #44
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Here's a link to the shyte they're cramming down our throats.
https://ballotpedia.org/Washington_I...Measure_(2018)
Move.

Old November 11, 2018, 23:12   #45
ALL FAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 24447
Quote:
Move.
Funny how we all have different perspectives depending on where we Live when the gun banners make More Fake/Unconstitutional so called Laws.

None of Us here want WAR, What I WANT is Clear, for those aholes who INFRINGE to STOP, were it not for TRUMP I might Not be holding back, The Indictments about 70,000 all total I HOPE will REMOVE Traitors Enmasse and especially the Pacific Northwest MF'ers.

WE are AT WAR, the Bloody part TRUMP is doing his Best to Prevent. So far so Good.
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 12, 2018, 02:41   #46
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL FAL View Post
Funny how we all have different perspectives depending on where we Live when the gun banners make More Fake/Unconstitutional so called Laws.

None of Us here want WAR, What I WANT is Clear, for those aholes who INFRINGE to STOP, were it not for TRUMP I might Not be holding back, The Indictments about 70,000 all total I HOPE will REMOVE Traitors Enmasse and especially the Pacific Northwest MF'ers.

WE are AT WAR, the Bloody part TRUMP is doing his Best to Prevent. So far so Good.
AF, if tomorrow, it were possible to roll back, do away with all the gun laws in this state, you'd still be stuck with the same worthless assholes that passed this draconian socialist progressive stupid shit walking among you and yours, and in the millions.

I used to get fired up over gun laws, then decided, screw it, no registration and sure as hell no form of voluntary confiscation in my future plans,,,, then it dawned on my old ass, it ain't the damned crazy gun laws that's the problem, its the stupid ass people pushing this shit and the equally stupid people voting for this crap.

Its leaking out more and more, these people are not after the weapons, these people wish to be rid of the people holding the firearms.
WE, all of us here, are a direct threat to them, in their eyes. These people see us exactly the same, as we see them, crazy and insane.

With the crazy and insane, you don't work with them, you lock them away, or separate yourself from them, they sure as hell can't be reasoned with.

Hence, when you find yourself among the truly worthless and crazy insane types, well, you can't lock up millions upon millions of them, so that leaves, getting the hell away from them.

At some point in the future, if we're all lucky, secession of states/several states will occur. People that believe one way will live here and the ones that believe as they do, will live there.
A little or a lot of trade between the two groups, but living under shared values and laws, sure as hell not dictated to by distant peoples with zero in common with one another.

As our voting patterns show, the west coast and the north east states have damned little in common with the rest of the country.
They demand a nanny state and the rest of us demand to live as free men.

One day, and sooner vs later, this ends with statesmen spiting the blanket over coffee or it ends in the streets.

The leftist, for lack of a better term, are already showing they will take to the streets AND its only a matter of time before they gun up. First you scream and shout, then use fist and feet, then out comes the weapons.
Always!

And there are about 100,000,000 of them voting this way, when the voting/gun grabbing does not get them what they demand, then what????

WWII cost over 52,000,000 lives lost.
A civil war in this country, would cost 2 or 3 times that number????

That happens, this country would not be fit to live in, for anyone, it would just be one huge graveyard.

Old November 17, 2018, 10:53   #47
hongkong3
Double G's Personal Troll

FALaholic #: 3565
The Sheriff of Republic WA has instructed his deputy's not to enforce any part of the new law because it's unconstitutional. If we only had more Sheriffs like that!
Lest we forget Gougered (gôôg • erd), German, adj. 1. Slang. Bilked: cheated. 2. To be deceived or tricked. 3. To be deprive of some right or something legally due. 4. Deliberate misleading or deluding, to produce misunderstanding or to prevent someone from knowing the truth 5. To be deceived by a stratagem, often of a petty, crafty, or dishonorable kind. ©
hongkong3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 17, 2018, 12:55   #48
HelpiFALanCantGetUp
Registered

FALaholic #: 66011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gew98 View Post
To a point I getcha. But a real fuggin carpetbagger is the type of slime that brings there communist shit with them and pollutes the pond so to speak. I left newjerkistan and am more "Kentucky proud" than most "natives" here I know. You go to loserville or lexiqueerington amd you will fiond the cancerous type of carpet bagger that moves in and wants the same kind of insanity they left. They come here buy cheap and next thing you know they want all the amenities , polizei , goobermint , etc etc. Next thing you know taxes go up , property value skyrocket... more coppers , more crime..... they never stop bitching . Then they go after "rural" neighbors... and whammo communisim 2,0 all over again.
you just described what we saw across the country this past year when we took a 20,000 road trip across the country. Every urban center was Liberal Democrat and the worst part was the conservatives trying to fit in. theyre just as bad.
HelpiFALanCantGetUp is online now   Reply With Quote