The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old September 11, 2019, 12:04   #1
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
MIC, bring in more refugees

The MIC wants to reward muzzies that betrayed their tribes, their nation and sold out to the empire for a few pieces of silver with a ticket to the US.

But I am sure they and their children will be loyal to the US.

Today I joined 27 retired generals & admirals in sending a letter to POTUS on the importance of the refugee admissions program, urging a robust FY20 admissions goal. Supporting those who worked for the US military in combat is a critical nat’l sec issue today & for the future.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...fugees-in-u-s/

Hannity's fav general, brilliant architect of 'the surge' Petraeus signed on.

.........juanni

Last edited by juanni; September 12, 2019 at 00:56.
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2019, 12:17   #2
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Yeah,

You wouldn't know but many of those 'Terps (interpreters) saved Americans lives and were promised help in getting citizenship. I would rather have some of the Terps we had in uniform than asshats like Manning.

There choice was to help a stranger.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2019, 12:54   #3
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Yeah,

You wouldn't know but many of those 'Terps (interpreters) saved Americans lives and were promised help in getting citizenship. I would rather have some of the Terps we had in uniform than asshats like Manning.

There choice was to help a stranger.

Thorack
We shouldn't be over there, putting American lives at risk, needing interpreters or promising citizenship to people that have shown they have ZERO loyalty to their families, tribe and nation.

Failure, layered on layer of failure.

The guy that shot up the Orlando nightclub killing 49 people and wounding 53 was the son of afghan refugee, was a FBI informant and appears to believe he was the Prez of Afghanistan.

WE DON'T NEED THESE NUTTY, UNSKILLED PEOPLE!!

.............juanni
Old September 11, 2019, 13:24   #4
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

Well,

I give not one lick that they disagreed with their families, tribe, and nation, that's ok with me, even if they might be beheaded in their own country for that same privilege.

Bet me money that we let in more uneducated welfare blackhole refugees from South America everyday than Terps have been allowed in the US over several years.

There are more important windmills to tilt at than fighting against the few thousand Terps that risked their lives to help US Soldiers/Armed Service members and their own countrymen.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.

Last edited by Thorack; September 11, 2019 at 13:45.
Old September 11, 2019, 13:48   #5
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

FALaholic #: 76904
Anyone care to guess how many "Mohammeds" wrote the Constitution or signed the Declaration of Independence?

Never mind - "our values" means turning the US into a 3rd world shithole full of gay discos and a annual inflation rate of 3.3%
Charles_The_Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2019, 13:51   #6
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

Yep,

At 3.3% annual inflation its about 20 years and your money has half the purchasing power. That and the national debt will destroy the US long before any social issues.

Thorack

Old September 11, 2019, 13:53   #7
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
We shouldn't be over there, putting American lives at risk, needing interpreters or promising citizenship to people that have shown they have ZERO loyalty to their families, tribe and nation.

The guy that shot up the Orlando nightclub killing 49 people and wounding 53 was the son of afghan refugee, was a FBI informant and appears to believe he was the Prez of Afghanistan.

WE DON'T NEED THESE NUTTY, UNSKILLED PEOPLE!!
Hell, we have plenty of our own home-grown nutty, unskilled people already here.

And voting...

A product of our world-class propaganda, ah, er, I mean, education system...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2019, 13:58   #8
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

FALaholic #: 76904
Quote:

WE DON'T NEED THESE NUTTY, UNSKILLED PEOPLE!!!

.............juanni
WTF, dude? I was told they were all "doctors and engineers".
Charles_The_Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2019, 17:11   #9
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Muslim traitors............... show that they have returned to the light.

Each Interpreter's actions, have resulted in the deaths of scores of Muslims and the saving of many American lives.

How many of you can say that?
Let the Interpreters in.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2019, 17:51   #10
Right Side Up
Registered

FALaholic #: 43
Juanni's just mad because people that actually live in some of the places he says are really great disagree with him and want to come here to live.

Eat it!
Right Side Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2019, 20:40   #11
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
This country is full. Over full,in fact. No more immigrants. No more "refugees".
We need to figure ways to export our problems,like everybody seems to do to us. Fill ships with homeless and criminals and dump them on somebody else's shore.
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2019, 20:58   #12
jeffrey
Registered

FALaholic #: 2073
Quote:
But I am such they and their children will be loyal to the US. ...
.........juanni
This reminds me of an instruction manual for a low-end MIC (Made In China)
piece 'o crap.

Finding part of "A" to become insert by part "B" for maximum effect and good satisfaction of impactful.

Sumting Wong.
jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2019, 21:42   #13
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Bribery and corruption!

How much does a $1,000,000 weigh? I imagine there were many bales thrown around to get inside information from ‘informants’ or ‘Interpreters’! Bribery works and brings the worst out - use the tools you know!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2019, 23:30   #14
Illurian00
Registered

FALaholic #: 28599
[QUOTE=RG Coburn;4784427]This country is full. Over full,in fact. No more immigrants. No more "refugees".
We need to figure ways to export our problems,like everybody seems to do to us. Fill ships with homeless and criminals and dump them on somebody else's shore.[/QUOT

I agree w/ a moratorium on immigrants of all stripes. And an aggressive repatriation effort regarding all illegals. The rest is arguable.
Illurian00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2019, 01:03   #15
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Yep,

At 3.3% annual inflation its about 20 years and your money has half the purchasing power. That and the national debt will destroy the US long before any social issues.

Thorack
Gee, I wonder if any of that coming debt implosion has anything to do with spending 1 trillion or so on national defense and perpetual war?

And this is far more than a few interpreters, when we finally pull the plug on our lingering Afghan adventure there will be millions of US collaborators and sock puppets fleeing the Taliban, just like Vietnam.

..............juanni
Old September 12, 2019, 01:05   #16
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey View Post
This reminds me of an instruction manual for a low-end MIC (Made In China)
piece 'o crap.

Finding part of "A" to become insert by part "B" for maximum effect and good satisfaction of impactful.

Sumting Wong.

Auto correct and bum eyes.

But I am sure they and their children will be loyal to the US.

My Chinese fav,,, "drill till too loose"

.............juanni

Last edited by juanni; September 12, 2019 at 01:29.
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote