The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old September 10, 2019, 11:12   #1
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Thumbs up Trump cans Bolton

Never should have hired that warmongering idiot, firing couldn't come soon enough.

Trump moves up a notch.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...is-suggestions

...........juanni
Old September 10, 2019, 11:13   #2
Right Side Up
Registered

FALaholic #: 43
Never should have hired him is right.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 10, 2019, 11:17   #3
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Notlob should've been shot at dawn, sometime shortly after 911 - he and his ilk are garbage!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10, 2019, 11:19   #4
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Just read that.....DJT did something good today.

Funny, one of the reasons mentioned was that old Bolton was too quick to want to go to war. Trump has said he wants to negotiate with Iran.

I don't know whether I believe that, but if so, that beats war.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10, 2019, 11:23   #5
juanni
TROLL

Can Pompeous the Bloated be far behind?

A guy can still dream.

.............juanni
Old September 10, 2019, 11:57   #6
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Trump has obviously been listening to his crazy daughter way too much.

It was her idea, I believe, to invite the Taliban to Camp David on the 911 Anniversary, and also to make peace with Iran in the coming weeks at the UN.

Not only did Pompeo tell Trump, "don't do it" regarding Camp David, but so did about 500 other national security experts in the think tanks.

Trump finally woke up to this embarrassing 911 link, fact, that Ivanka or someone closer to Trump, simply could not comprehend, especially in light of the Taliban's constant attacks on us and killing our troops.

The Taliban, like alQaeda and Isis and hamas and Hezzbollah and AQAP, etc are all insane crazed killers who cannot be trusted.

Bolton was a good guy as was Mad Dog.

Ivanka's social media evaluation of gunowners will also fail.

I find no one even in the DNC who favored the Taliban coming here, either........

In the long run, Trump will win as he has showed that he wants to get out of Afghanistan, even when the Dems do not............that will play well with women voters, as Ivanka had planned for in her misguided advice.

Trump getting out of Syria, and staying in Iraq is also a good decision in the long run, despite Mattis disagreement.

Iran will develop the A bomb, and that will be that, regarding Ivanka advice.

The old wall has been largely rebuilt and more new miles are coming on line.

Trump is listening to Netanyahu anyway, and that is all good.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10, 2019, 13:38   #7
D P Six
Registered

FALaholic #: 15219
One warmonger down..... so many to go.
D P Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10, 2019, 15:41   #8
Retired Bum
Registered

FALaholic #: 21904
What is that old saying?

Oh yes, "Old men start wars, young men die in them". I wonder who was credited with this.....

Glad to see Bolton gone. Now he will become another one of the anti-Trump crowd which is no great surprise. I am sure he has not so secretly been one for some time now.

And so it goes.

The Retired One
Retired Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10, 2019, 17:22   #9
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Trump has obviously been listening to his crazy daughter way too much.

It was her idea, I believe, to invite the Taliban to Camp David on the 911 Anniversary, and also to make peace with Iran in the coming weeks at the UN.

Not only did Pompeo tell Trump, "don't do it" regarding Camp David, but so did about 500 other national security experts in the think tanks.

Trump finally woke up to this embarrassing 911 link, fact, that Ivanka or someone closer to Trump, simply could not comprehend, especially in light of the Taliban's constant attacks on us and killing our troops.

The Taliban, like alQaeda and Isis and hamas and Hezzbollah and AQAP, etc are all insane crazed killers who cannot be trusted.

Bolton was a good guy as was Mad Dog.

Ivanka's social media evaluation of gunowners will also fail.

I find no one even in the DNC who favored the Taliban coming here, either........

In the long run, Trump will win as he has showed that he wants to get out of Afghanistan, even when the Dems do not............that will play well with women voters, as Ivanka had planned for in her misguided advice.

Trump getting out of Syria, and staying in Iraq is also a good decision in the long run, despite Mattis disagreement.

Iran will develop the A bomb, and that will be that, regarding Ivanka advice.

The old wall has been largely rebuilt and more new miles are coming on line.

Trump is listening to Netanyahu anyway, and that is all good.
Funny stuff that.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10, 2019, 17:43   #10
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Trump has made some boners, but maybe he's starting to realize that the swamp is much deeper than he thought. He started out with jughead Sessions and doubled down on Barr.

Guys, there ain't a bureaucrat in the entire country that isn't a total piece of shit. At least we now we finally see the man behind the curtain so to speak that's been around for a long long time. They want to take our guns and the MIC want more wars in other countries. Interesting dichotomy. Hell let's please em both and crank the shit up to 11 over here and get this party started. Let's see if Yamamoto was right.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2019, 07:35   #11
juanni
TROLL

I never saw this quote before.

John Bolton, like so many others, was a "chicken-hawk," always ready to fight to the last drop of somebody else's blood. He evaded the draft during the Vietnam War because as he said himself "I didn't want to die face down in a South East Asian rice paddy."
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/468530-bolt...-galloway-war/

Sounds like he could have been a General in the files Potbellied Brigade.

............juanni
Old September 11, 2019, 08:49   #12
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

FALaholic #: 76904
Holy shit Trump did something worthwhile.

Bolton only had a job because Zionist mega-donor Sheldon Adleson paid for him to be there to try and start a war with Iran.

Adleson - who is American with absolutely no "dual loyalties" at all - openly stated that he thought joining the US Army was stupid and that he wished he had joined the IDF.
Charles_The_Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2019, 18:38   #13
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Tulsi Gabbard for National Security Advisor?????

The Dimms don't want her for their Prez candidate.

The truth does not require your belief.

"Fracking involves a two-phase combustion process: the first phase burns borrowed money to produce oil and gas; the second burns the oil and the gas." Dmitri Orlov

Last edited by Exit308; September 11, 2019 at 18:59.
Exit308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2019, 19:26   #14
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Funny stuff that.
well V is a New England Republicrat

basically an extreme liberal Wisconsin Democrat

lets examine his spew...

He is loudly in favor of universal background checks
just in awe & love with Federal Red Flagging
in V world more laws fix things

further he counts on folks obeying

yeah just like they obey they rest of his largely Democrat policy
V view is it's the damn' law
suck my fat assed mongrel dick V, America don't easily comply like you do
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2019, 05:48   #15
SWOHFAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 34346
Scratch one neocon chickenhawk....

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
SWOHFAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2019, 14:05   #16
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
It ain't the Americans with enhanced drivers licenses, or the guys who pass the NICS check who I am concerned about.

It is THOSE total assholes, who cannot pass the NICS check, who have the guns illegally or who buy guns, who are illegals, and who cause all he problems for the rest of us.

Alaska is the one state I believe where a felon can buy a gun legally, despite Fed laws...............Bears make a diff in survival up there.

It is THEM ASSHOLES, why I am armed...............total assholes; sovereign citizens, felons, BLM MS13......scum who want my guns and my stuff....... and my life.

I am not armed because of anyone who CAN and should be able to pass the NICS check, for the most part. Ever think about that fact?

The 4473 was DESIGNED TO CATCH ASSHOLES.
THE NICS CHECK WAS DESIGNED TO CATCH ASSHOLES.
THE ATF WAS BUILT TO CATCH ASSHOLES AND THEY DO.

The NICS list has to be updated with the mental crap, not any social media rating. It is not a perfect system as the 4473 form invites lying, but it we need to keep guns from scum

IT AIN'T 1876 NO MORE.

HOW DO YOU KNOW IF A GUY SHOULD NOT OWN A GUN?

You will frikkiin see it, or hear about it, anywhere he goes, as he fondles it like a masturbation situtation, constantly checking it.

Barrooms are a good place to find illegal guns, as are the streets after dark.

Last edited by V guy; September 12, 2019 at 14:15.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote