The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapon Specific Forums > The HK Files

Notices

Old August 15, 2017, 06:57   #51
michael_g927
Registered

FALaholic #: 31039
Wonder what happened to my post about WHY we have gone thru this little exercise?
Sad when the mods delete certain posts but leave others. Or better yet, edit posts that contain juvinile and foul language.
So i will say it again. The reason we have done this is because GP has for years made false ststements about himsrlf and business. We all knew better and just laughed. But then he began to bad mouth other REAL companies with REAL accomplishments. This got old. But what got guys riled up was his belittleing of others when he did not like their point of view or experience. There are MANY that left falfiles and this forum is considered a joke because of their catering to hm.
As i said. It is obvious that this business is just a hobby and that your REAL income comes from farming and such.
I also said if we kept looking at GP we will likely see that his claims of "Special Operations" military experience are likely inreality, he saw Rambo as a kid. I would not be suprised (given his proven record of waaay over stating himsrlf and his accomplishments, that his service is mundane and lackluster, nothing to write home about.
However if it comes to that, there are actually crimes asdociated with stolen valor. THIS IS WHY THIS POST WILL BE REMOVED AGAIN.
michael_g927 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 15, 2017, 07:07   #52
Nuttz
Semper Fidelis
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 69873
Now, this is truly getting pathetic! I have not seen A$$hurt of this magnitude since the glory days of RNS. Carry on Carl, you are doing so well!
Old August 15, 2017, 07:50   #53
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5391
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_g927 View Post
THIS IS WHY THIS POST WILL BE REMOVED AGAIN.
If your post is removed it'll be because 1) you are talking out your ass and 2) your personal desire to make mad passionate love to Mark is derailing the topic of the op and contributing zero to the thread.

You lie. Your B.S. is called. You've been warned. You keep going. Keep it up, slick. I'd love to see your libeling ass banned.
Old August 15, 2017, 08:11   #54
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkshooter View Post
If your post is removed it'll be because 1) you are talking out your ass and 2) your personal desire to make mad passionate love to Mark is derailing the topic of the op and contributing zero to the thread.

You lie. Your B.S. is called. You've been warned. You keep going. Keep it up, slick. I'd love to see your libeling ass banned.
Yep. There is a big difference between michael_g927 simply being a stupid, loudmouth, ass-hat; and his knowing and deliberate lying with the specific purpose of trying to harm my business and defame my reputation.

The latter is actionable, the former is not. And the FalFiles, knowingly permitting the low life piece of shit scum to use their forum to knowingly lie, defame and attempt to cause financial harm, makes them culpable as well in a civil suit.

The problem I have with bringing legal action is the damages. When some shit-eating cockroach like michael_927 posts his bullshit lies, it generates interest - traffic to my website spikes, and I get a free opportunity to show off my work and present my resume. My credibility is enhanced, and I make more money.

I get people saying "hey, I didn't know you did some contract work for HK, can I send you my such and such for refinish". Sure. I got a Santa Fe G3 in just last week, perhaps in part because of the new attention people have to my awesomeness, brought about by my cudgeling michael_927.

Trolls make me money. If business were ever slow, I'd have someone troll me, just to give me more opportunity to display my awesome.

More examples of my HK awesomeness can be found here. https://www.arizonaresponsesystems.c...k-gallery.html
My AK magnificence here https://www.arizonaresponsesystems.c...k-gallery.html
And my superlative FAL work here: https://www.arizonaresponsesystems.c...l-gallery.html

Last edited by gunplumber; August 15, 2017 at 08:25.
gunplumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15, 2017, 08:21   #55
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Wonder what happened to my post about WHY we have gone thru this little exercise?
Sad when the mods delete certain posts but leave others. Or better yet, edit posts that contain juvinile and foul language.
So i will say it again. The reason we have done this is because GP has for years made false ststements about himsrlf and business. We all knew better and just laughed. But then he began to bad mouth other REAL companies with REAL accomplishments. This got old. But what got guys riled up was his belittleing of others when he did not like their point of view or experience. There are MANY that left falfiles and this forum is considered a joke because of their catering to hm.
As i said. It is obvious that this business is just a hobby and that your REAL income comes from farming and such.
I also said if we kept looking at GP we will likely see that his claims of "Special Operations" military experience are likely inreality, he saw Rambo as a kid. I would not be suprised (given his proven record of waaay over stating himsrlf and his accomplishments, that his service is mundane and lackluster, nothing to write home about.
However if it comes to that, there are actually crimes asdociated with stolen valor. THIS IS WHY THIS POST WILL BE REMOVED AGAIN.
Wow. Now accusing me of stolen valor? I mean, aside from him being too stupid to know what it really means, I think this has finally gone over the line. Even the most biased moderator must finally ban this piece of shit.

Military service is just something I did, it is not who I am. It does not define me. I don't wear "I'm a vet so you must worship me" t-shirts. But my service with A/3/75 INF RGR ABN and C/3/12 SFG(A) do count as special operations, what with them being subordinate at the time to 1st SOCOM.

I also served briefly in the 197th and as NBC NCO for 40th Armor, 1st MI, and 348 Trans. Not glorious, but service none-the-less.

Time for michael_927 to be banned.

http://www.arizonaresponsesystems.co...er-misc-65.jpg

http://www.arizonaresponsesystems.co...312sfga-02.jpg

http://www.arizonaresponsesystems.co...l-1990-358.jpg

Last edited by gunplumber; August 15, 2017 at 11:28.
Old August 15, 2017, 08:41   #56
michael_g927
Registered

So far EVERYTHING i have said has been backed up. Right down to selling prices of these guns.
As for GP the mods have politely asked that i leave their gold level donator alone. I shall comply with their wishes.
Good luck guys.
Old August 15, 2017, 09:31   #57
21HK
Registered

FALaholic #: 52556
Quote:
So far EVERYTHING i have said has been at the expense of the OP
Fixed it for you....can you please take your bullshit post to your own thread.
21HK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 15, 2017, 09:34   #58
Nuttz
Semper Fidelis
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
...As for GP the mods have politely asked that i leave their gold level donator alone. I shall comply with their wishes...
Seriously doubt this since watching the GP issued B!tch-slapping you keep receiving is so very entertaining for one and all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21HK View Post
Fixed it for you....can you please take your bullshit post to your own thread.
No one showing him any love in his own "GP has caused me so much A$$pain" thread! It is why he keeps on trollin'

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=417255

Last edited by Nuttz; August 15, 2017 at 10:11.
Nuttz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 15, 2017, 10:48   #59
michael_g927
Registered

Actually Nuttz, i opened the thread you mentioned at the request of the OP of this thread to take this discussion else where.
GP would not comply with the OPs wishes and meet for discussion elsewhere. So i would take a moment to understand the facts before i made agressive comments like the one you posted above.
To be clear. I posted in this thread with accurate and well documented info. Because the info did not coincide with statements made by some of the "Betters" on this forum, they began to sling crap and foul language.
You will also notice that i responded with well documented facts. I have no reason to insult any member here nor do i have any reputation or declarations of self grandure to protect.i just know b.s. when i see it.
Now when you call out someone about their ego, they usually react quite visceral. Especially when the ego is built upon falasies. So instead of debating the questions at hand (a losing proposition), they immediately turn the agression on the person that had the audacity to call them on it.
When dealing with these types you will notice they are always "plank holders" members with high post counts.
Again. I requested to NOT have these discussions "At the expense of the OP" ( nice edited quote bubble by the way). The thread stands without a single post by GP. And if you look back in the originol thread you will see where he says he WILL NOT respect the OPs request to move the discussion
But some how I am the bad guy. AMAZING!!.
Old August 15, 2017, 11:01   #60
Nuttz
Semper Fidelis
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Actually Nuttz, i opened the thread you mentioned at the request of the OP of this thread to take this discussion else where...
Yet, you keep coming back here to display the...

Quote:
...But some how I am the bad guy...
No, just a little b!tch!
Old August 15, 2017, 11:31   #61
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
mods have politely asked that i leave their gold level donator alone
Another f-cking lie. Moderators don't give a rats ass what one's contributor status is. And a "request" that this low-life, lying sack of shit to tone back his malicious and well documented libel, is wholly insufficient.

michael_927 must be banned! If anyone other than me had been the target of this trolls continuous campaign of such gratuitous filthy lies, he'd have been banned long ago. Time for the moderators to do their f-cking job and rid us of this lying, piece of shit, troll.
Old August 16, 2017, 08:06   #62
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Another day and the moderators still have not done their obvious duty, and banned this lying piece of shit, michael_927?

I guess it just goes to show that some animals are more equal than others.

michael_927 must be banned!

Last edited by gunplumber; August 17, 2017 at 07:02.
Old August 17, 2017, 07:00   #63
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

bump. Still waiting. I think it's fair that if the mods are not going to ban this worthless piece of shit for his proven malicious libel, they should at least justify their incredible bias to the membership.

At least be honest and admit, if it were anyone else, that lying cockroach would have been gone months ago.

If his "stolen valor" bullshit doesn't leap way over the line, I guess it's clear indication that there is no manner of false witness that will get a member kicked out - as long as I'm the target.

I do remember my brief timeout was for telling the truth about some Doritos-munching lard-ass. Yet this piece of shit is free to lie with reckless abandon, repeatedly libeling me and my good name. Now with the tacit approval of so-called "moderators".

michael_927 must be banned!
Old August 17, 2017, 15:13   #64
BM59
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 77492
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkshooter View Post
The market is very fluid on these. Because they are so rare they usually approach HK91 prices given the same condition. But most feel why buy an SA when I can get an HK for the same price. My opinion goes as such:

Early G3 stamped, "made in greece" or not, $2200
SAR3, $2000
SAR3/8 over stamp, $1800
SAR8 w/intact barrel and pinned muzzle junk, $1600
SAR8 w/cut barrel and fake hider, $1300
I got an excellent EBO Made in Greece SAR-8, intact threaded barrel, earlier this year for $1200, which seemed a good deal. Does not look like an overstamp, seller was second owner and could not tell me if barrel had been replaced. Will post pics when I am back home in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by BM59; August 17, 2017 at 15:14. Reason: typo
BM59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 17, 2017, 16:49   #65
Herr Walther
Registered

FALaholic #: 11681
He sort of seems like when Brazil got their asses handed to them by Germany a few years ago.

Kannst du das jetzt nicht gehen lassen?

There's no translation for 'Fucktard' in German.
Old August 17, 2017, 20:45   #66
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM59 View Post
I got an excellent EBO Made in Greece SAR-8, intact threaded barrel, earlier this year for $1200, which seemed a good deal. Does not look like an overstamp, seller was second owner and could not tell me if barrel had been replaced. Will post pics when I am back home in a couple of weeks.
Good deal.
If it's not an over stamp someone has removed the permanent muzzle thingy.
Old Yesterday, 23:15   #67
michael_g927
Registered

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/682194929

Not a single bid. Such a pitty.
Old Today, 06:49   #68
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=418181

Amazing, huh.
Old Today, 09:07   #69
michael_g927
Registered

That gun broker auction was relisted for another 24 hours. Doubt there will be any bids. Rifle would however sell somewhere under $1000.
Old Today, 09:14   #70
michael_g927
Registered

You should be amazed when YOU said an overstamp would bring $1800. I however do agree that when selling specialized items, they will sell fastest and for the most $ when offered up at a place whos patronage is made up soley of folks into said item.
Old Today, 10:25   #71
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Why is this lowlife, lying sack of shit michael_g927 still here? Why have the moderators not banned him for his constant malicious libel? Their silence makes them complicit.
Old Today, 10:34   #72
hansellhd
Registered

FALaholic #: 31152
Quote:
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/682194929

Not a single bid. Such a pitty.
Straight SAR8 Post ban with cut barrel, not surprising.
Old Today, 18:31   #73
FriendBesto
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 77523
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansellhd View Post
Straight SAR8 Post ban with cut barrel, not surprising.
And what looks to be a welded on flash suppressor to make 16".
FriendBesto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:53   #74
hansellhd
Registered

FALaholic #: 31152
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendBesto View Post
And what looks to be a welded on flash suppressor to make 16".
Yeah looks like crap, I would rather own a PTR than something like that.