The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old May 20, 2019, 20:50   #401
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
It was a reference to tribalism, you know that, right?

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2019, 22:39   #402
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
It was a reference to tribalism, you know that, right?
I'm guilty as sin on being tribal in this regard as well.

Daily Survival makes one this way.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2019, 05:34   #403
stewardlumy
Registered

FALaholic #: 82557

Israel already enters the whole world in war like World War I & II and Jews like this country kills so many humans in world by technology war
stewardlumy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2019, 07:10   #404
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
The question, the real question, is why were Jewish folks in the entertainment business in the first place????

That's a different question, but obviously you know they were, way before the war.

It was one of the only fields of outside work allowed to them.

Yeah, just look at the moving picture industry...Edison seems to have thought there were some IP theft issues - in 1896-98. (see American Mutascope and Biograph)

Why did the Rothschild family create a bank,,,,because no one would loan money to Jews.

I thought it was because money lending was one of the few opportunities Jews had in the 1700s. Either way, it's understandable.

Why so many Jewish doctors,,,,no one murders,,well one group of cock suckers did, medical doctors that could save your ass or the lives of your families.

It also helps,,,if your small population can all mostly read and write, in a time when literacy rates were in the low single digits worldwide.

Get your heads bashed in for a few thousands of years,,,one learns how to survive,,become powerful, rich, highly educated, in demand for your skills, or, even be able to influence public opinion against killing Jews, like yourself.

You see it as a negative, not me.

The worlds top survivor, wrote the books on how to survive anything.

And for the record, I do all my banking with, Bank of America, started by an Italian gentleman, Catholic fellow I believe, one of the worlds largest banks.
I don't see survival as a negative at all. As a matter of fact, the familial values, priorities in education, finances should be held up as an example for success.

You mentioned the Rothschilds....perhaps they had some influence before 1933..maybe?

I'm not defending the persecution of anyone. I don't believe the writers in AJ were either. Simply stating facts that run contrary to the notion of the holocaust being all about the Jews is not hate or denial.

When I point out the ownership of the media prior to the war, you change the direction and instead of refuting that statement, you deflect and want to change the argument to why they did/do have such presence. Why is that?
TedKennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2019, 10:12   #405
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Identity politics and tribalism, at the root of division! Some will say it is evidence of the collapse of thought, you know that YH - let alone where it goes?

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Old May 21, 2019, 10:45   #406
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
I don't see survival as a negative at all. As a matter of fact, the familial values, priorities in education, finances should be held up as an example for success.

You mentioned the Rothschilds....perhaps they had some influence before 1933..maybe?

I'm not defending the persecution of anyone. I don't believe the writers in AJ were either. Simply stating facts that run contrary to the notion of the holocaust being all about the Jews is not hate or denial.

When I point out the ownership of the media prior to the war, you change the direction and instead of refuting that statement, you deflect and want to change the argument to why they did/do have such presence. Why is that?
Because seeing an action, without fully understanding the background is dime store historical pick and choose to make cheap political points.

Which happens all the time on this and many other subjects.

""I don't believe the writers in AJ""" and that Sir is the problem,,even their supervisors understood what their own people did and disowned it completely.

All of this shit is truly ages old, and nothing good will ever come of even trying to hold a conversation on it.

People that see this as you do, will never change.

I wish ya well TED.

Old May 21, 2019, 10:49   #407
bubbagump
Registered

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Identity politics and tribalism, at the root of division! Some will say it is evidence of the collapse of thought, you know that YH - let alone where it goes?
Hardly. There are good reasons identity politics and tribalism exist and prosper. Which means that they cannot be the root of division.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2019, 10:49   #408
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
If you have any hope the world will ever change for the better,,,or change from what is the standard operating system for humans, you'd be delusional.

I wish you and all others well here.

But, I'm about done with this whole subject/conversation/discussion.

People believe as they wish, and once thoughts are implanted fully, nearly impossible to dislodge them for any reason.

Psych 101.

Old May 21, 2019, 11:04   #409
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Nazi's were like the walking dead, and always have been.
8 million of the Nazi soldiers died during the war, preventing a terrible virus from infecting Israel after the war.

Suriviving Nazi soldiers were enslaved and punished, many more died in Russia.
Millions of German civilians died under the bombings like in Dresden, again preventing future trouble for the world and Israel after the war.

Germany was enslaved until 1991 and that was fitting.
No good nazis ever existed or survived the war.

Israel good, Nazis bad.
--------------

Now the pharma industry.

My knowledge comes from the Security side. Billions are spent each year on physical plant security, and shipping, and cyber security and defending bogus Lawsuits and from corrupt employees and espionage.

5 million people work in the Pharma Industry alone and security personnel, (like former FBI Agents) IT and Legal staffs and Law Enforcement keep the whole industry working from theives and crooks.

The world Pharma Industry is in excess of One trillion a year in GDP, and expanding.
The cost of drug development costs about 20% of the worldwide costs to the drug industry. Hardy a mom and pop operation at any point.

10% a year profit is not excessive for pure drugs.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2019, 11:42   #410
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
But, I'm about done with this whole subject/conversation/discussion.
Bah. You claimed that in the past as well.
Old May 21, 2019, 12:22   #411
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Well people identify as a number of things, their sex, their beliefs and their politics - antifa, feminism, the left - often do all three! This halts conversation - as is evident! Israel believes they are right, when they only have force - hence conversation is one way, shouting at the minimum - what you cite as reason, simply isn't - so it becomes an enforced position that can only devolve into violence - this is the real issue with zionism, it is an identity riddled with identifiable positions that are believed above all - thus the end of any discussion, hence a failure of thought, which is expressed via dialogue - as there is little to no thought, we are left with war. Delusions are beliefs - as I have few positions that are beliefs, it might be construed that I have few delusions, therefore generally susceptible to conversation, and not violence!

Old May 21, 2019, 12:40   #412
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
Well people identify as a number of things, their sex, their beliefs and their politics - antifa, feminism, the left - often do all three! This halts conversation - as is evident! Israel believes they are right, when they only have force - hence conversation is one way, shouting at the minimum - what you cite as reason, simply isn't - so it becomes an enforced position that can only devolve into violence - this is the real issue with zionism, it is an identity riddled with identifiable positions that are believed above all - thus the end of any discussion, hence a failure of thought, which is expressed via dialogue - as there is little to no thought, we are left with war. Delusions are beliefs - as I have few positions that are beliefs, it might be construed that I have few delusions, therefore generally susceptible to conversation, and not violence!
They do. But there is a reason for this. Further digging will reveal it.
Old May 21, 2019, 12:45   #413
7.62FMJ
Registered

FALaholic #: 2274
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Nazi's were like the walking dead, and always have been.
8 million of the Nazi soldiers died during the war, preventing a terrible virus from infecting Israel after the war.

Suriviving Nazi soldiers were enslaved and punished, many more died in Russia.
Millions of German civilians died under the bombings like in Dresden, again preventing future trouble for the world and Israel after the war.

Germany was enslaved until 1991 and that was fitting.
No good nazis ever existed or survived the war.

Israel good, Nazis bad.

That's why the media promotes predominately European nations to be flooded with third world, low IQ, dependent class, culturally enriching immigrants.

Last edited by 7.62FMJ; May 21, 2019 at 13:36.
7.62FMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2019, 13:10   #414
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

There is no good reason for identity politics or tribalism - identity politics leads to a devolution towards tribalism, a decidedly backwards direction. If they prosper, it's because they are not recognised for what they are - destructive!

Old May 21, 2019, 13:32   #415
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
There is no good reason for identity politics or tribalism - identity politics leads to a devolution towards tribalism, a decidedly backwards direction. If they prosper, it's because they are not recognised for what they are - destructive!
On the contrary, you yourself recognize how they persist despite the negative values assigned to them by many folks. Things like this do not persist without reason, it follows there must be one. As to 'good' reasons, reasons are not really good or bad. A reason is either correctly identified or it is not a reason at all. I should have said 'valid reasons', although even that phrase is redundant when you think about it.

My thoughts is that they are a survival mechanism developed and proven over millenia, probably inherited from whatever we evolved from. We instinctively trust people like us that we know and see every day more so than we do strangers. And when things go wrong we take care of it internally rather than rely on strangers to come and fix it for us. In the past those who have not exhibited this behavior have come to a bad end, those that do not trust strangers easily have been proved right and have survived. Over the time this behavior has become embedded as part of us, simple human nature, evolved over hundreds of thousands if not millions of years and it isn't gonna change just because a few eggheads have a theory about how it's not the nicest way to be that they can imagine.

I could be wrong of course. But things do not exist in a vacuum, particularly things as deep rooted as this. There are reasons for it, you can be sure of that. And to assume that it can be otherwise simply by throwing the right switch is presumptuous in the extreme and the best that can be expected from that sort of hubris is that it will fail quietly. All too often though that sort of thinking fails spectacularly and results in yet another example of how thinking something can be changed for the better without understanding what's involved is sheer idiocy.

Last edited by bubbagump; May 21, 2019 at 13:39.
Old May 21, 2019, 13:36   #416
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

I suggest those that can't figure quite what identity politics and tribalism actually is, in the current state of world consciousness, is that you research the notions before you comment!

Old May 21, 2019, 13:42   #417
7.62FMJ
Registered

Quote:
Nations become weaker the more divided they are among cultural lines.
Old May 21, 2019, 13:42   #418
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
I suggest those that can't figure quite what identity politics and tribalism actually is, in the current state of world consciousness, is that you research the notions before you comment!
Oh, I know what it is. As to commenting before doing your research, I was not the one who carelessly suggested I could improve upon something without understanding its nature. Communists try to do that every day, how's that shit working out?
Old May 21, 2019, 13:43   #419
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62FMJ View Post
Nations become smaller the more divided they are among cultural lines.
Fixed it for ya. I would challenge whether they actually become weaker or not.
Old May 21, 2019, 14:10   #420
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Oh, I know what it is. As to commenting before doing your research, I was not the one who carelessly suggested I could improve upon something without understanding its nature. Communists try to do that every day, how's that shit working out?
By that comment you make it perfectly clear that you don't know what 'it' is. It's not about improving, its about being knowledgeable, as I said research it - then understand it, and you will comprehend - as opposed to defending it, in any form!If you might be insinuating that I condone communism, I don't - you don't even know the root of that either - which has been blatantly obvious, or you would be agreeing with the notion of identity and politics! ---

Old May 21, 2019, 14:34   #421
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
By that comment you make it perfectly clear that you don't know what 'it' is. It's not about improving, its about being knowledgeable, as I said research it - then understand it, and you will comprehend - as opposed to defending it, in any form!If you might be insinuating that I condone communism, I don't - you don't even know the root of that either - which has been blatantly obvious, or you would be agreeing with the notion of identity and politics! ---
I cannot say with final authority what it is. Either, I might add. But I know it exists and I know it is stubborn. And I do not presume to think I can improve something without understanding it first. A monkey may think he can improve on a moon rocket. But the success of his efforts are likely doubtful at best.

I don't think identity politics are a thing to be agreed with or disagreed with, they are a fact of life. Yes, I think they are harmful to the idea of republican self governance. But that idea was always dubious at best, and it does appear to me that what passes for cultural diversity today, whatever its strong points may be, ain't helping.

And since you seem to like 'em, here ya are ...

I do find it somehow ironic, or at least interesting that some of those who fancy themselves to be inclined to the 'leave others alone and take care of our own' view of things will still argue against the virtues of tribalism. Because at the end of the day this is what tribalism is.

Last edited by bubbagump; May 21, 2019 at 14:41.
Old May 21, 2019, 15:01   #422
7.62FMJ
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Fixed it for ya. I would challenge whether they actually become weaker or not.
How are we stronger today as a nation with more than half the country not speaking English or being able to survive on their own without some form of government assistance? How is social cohesion better since we're now all divided into numerous self entitled sub categories? The entire reason why mass immigration is being promoted by globalists is specifically to weaken this country- force it to become socialist, not to strengthen it.

Last edited by 7.62FMJ; May 21, 2019 at 15:15.
Old May 21, 2019, 15:30   #423
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62FMJ View Post
How are we stronger today as a nation with more than half the country not speaking English or being able to survive on their own without some form of government assistance? How is social cohesion better since we're now all divided into numerous self entitled sub categories? The entire reason why mass immigration is being promoted by globalists is specifically to weaken this country- force it to become socialist, not to strengthen it.
Totally misread your comment. I took you to be suggesting that by splitting up nations along cultural lines you would make it/them weaker. Instead what you seem to be saying is that by incorporating populations into a nation that do not share a culture and empowering them as citizens you make it weaker. I fixated on 'dividing' being the good secessionist I am. My bad, and if this is what you mean I agree completely.

Kick the californians and new yorkers out of texas and georgia and we'll be a whole lot stronger without 'em, absolutely. In fact swamping nations that are bound with a common culture and ethnicity with third world shitheels has demonstrably killed heretofore great, or at least functioning nations such as existed in most of Europe prior to 1970. It's damn near killed this one arguably to the point that it's only a matter of time now. Kills 'em every time which is why it's part of the plan.

Again, I misread your meaning. Sorry 'bout that.
Old May 21, 2019, 16:04   #424
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

As this is germaine to identity politics -
https://www.allaboutphilosophy.org/postmodernism.htm
it will help for those failing to understand, to begin to understand! If it doesn't help, then chances are you aren't able.

Old May 21, 2019, 18:56   #425
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Bah. You claimed that in the past as well.
Like anything, it takes a time or two.

Got another cancer diagnosis today,,,,,just watch how fast I cut loose on silly inconsequential shit around here.

More Basel cell crap on my nose vs my face this time.

So, carry on without me,,,going to be preoccupied for while.......

Old May 21, 2019, 20:41   #426
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
It all follows the old Roman saying: "divide et impera" (meaning: divide and rule".

This was pretty much in effect yesterday as it is today.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:13   #427
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:

Got another cancer diagnosis today,,,,,just watch how fast I cut loose on silly inconsequential shit around here.

I hate to hear that. My dad has been making regular visits to the doc for the same thing off and on for years.

You need to hang in there, man - I hate to lose another buddy to argue with.
Old Yesterday, 20:02   #428
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:

Sorry to hear that, seems cancer gets everybody.... if they live long enough.

Most of my family makes it to the 80-90s and cancer gets them all in the end.

...............juanni
Old Yesterday, 23:42   #429
308/223shooter
FALaholic Enabler
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 15405
Quote:

Are you wearing your sun hat while outside? Basal skin is rather simple to treat, when caught early enough. Prayers spoken for you, He listens to everyone, no matter their faith.

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.

Women are dangerous. All warm, soft and cuddly on the outside, and berserker, Ragnarok crazy upstairs in the control room.
308/223shooter is online now   Reply With Quote