The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > To Keep and Bear Arms > Concealed Carry & Personal Defense

Notices

Old March 11, 2019, 19:50   #1
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Alien Gear ShapeShift

I know it is a funny name, but looks like an interesting setup. Can change to different carry positions. Anyone have experience with it?

http://aliengearholsters.com/shapesh...er-system.html

Old March 11, 2019, 22:31   #2
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 4653
I know my son-in-law has a Alien Gear holster for his HK Vp9 but I don't know if that's the exact model. He loves his holster and it does seem he told me about different carry positions now that you mention it. He did a lot of research and thought it was a good one.

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

heavily armed, easily pissed.
Texgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2019, 17:09   #3
davedude
Registered

FALaholic #: 20538
I wonder how fast the conversion between the styles is.
I already got different holsters for different styles so don't need anything like that.
I wear alien gear iwb every day. I like it, very comfy. Love how easy it is to reholster either standing or sitting. The only cons are the plastic belt clips which don't work, you have to request metal ones but they send them free right away and then the hardware loosens up all the time. I don't know how screws untwist themselves but they do. Think I'll locktite them.
Overall my aliengear iwb is good kit. The shape shift looks like a good idea to me but I can't say I have any experience with it.