The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 01, 2018, 00:34   #1
ALL FAL
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 24447
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 9,412
Old BUSH Is DEAD died Tonight the 30th

I was told they were going to let him expire but they may have sent him on LIKE MCStain was Executed.

Hmm, I know JFK Jr. will be disappointed he did not get to see him hang.

YES JFK Jr. is alive. you will see.
__________________
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 01:02   #2
ray55classic
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 72759
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: east of Eden in the land of Nod on the boulevard of broken dreams
Posts: 516
I hope hell deep fries him in the same vat McStains frying in , they deserve each other .

Now we'll have at least a week of everybody who hated him talking about what a nice old SOB he was .
__________________
The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it.
Les Deplorable

Last edited by ray55classic; December 01, 2018 at 01:15.
ray55classic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 02:21   #3
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 46494
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,411
"WELCOME GEORGE"----Pleased to meet you--Hope you guessed my name"
JM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 02:55   #4
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 19,095
I would hate to answer to god for what he has in his history, hopefully he prayed for forgiveness for the 40,000 to 57,000 estimated dead in Gulf war one. Getting us into the ME has cost us trillions and add that to his jack booted thugs here at home and he has a lot to answer for.

He took 6 million in donations from the NRA and pledged to support our gun rights. After the election he dumped the NRA and worked for gun controls, it cost him his re election.

Rest in peace if you deserve it George.
__________________
yellowhand "Six*men*can shut down the whole state"
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 07:38   #5
CTW
Registered
 
CTW's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 41894
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,143
https://www.nytimes.com/1989/07/08/u...permanent.html
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CTW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 08:07   #6
2barearms
I really don't hate you..
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 14,651
The post above is an example of why the republicans may never get control again. You have to go back and undo the damage......the libs know we don’t have a stomach for it and continue their communist long march.

I feel the need to water the grass.....
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 08:09   #7
randy762ak
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 25888
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Left NY For free WV.
Posts: 3,110
THIS=====^^^^^^^^^^^



All I remember about the Man is How he treated Gun Owners When he sided with the ATF Thugs violating the rights of Good Americans ,, I remember his 87 IMPORT BAN On Military looking Guns -That cost me a Thousand Bucks when I bought My HK-91 and HK-93..Ill Not shed a tear --too bad he did not die 40 years ago !

FAL's were directly covered -Prices went through the Roof !


The Bush Administration declared a permanent ban today on almost all foreign-made semiautomatic assault rifles. Imports of the weapons have been suspended since spring.

The permanent ban affects all but 7 of the 50 models included in the spring suspension. It does not affect the far larger number of virtually identical weapons manufactured domestically, nor does it affect foreign-made semiautomatic weapons already in the United States.

Americans own about three million semiautomatic weapons, according to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms,
randy762ak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 09:10   #8
Bubacus
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 13971
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3,161
Bush was VP for this one:

__________________
Bubacus
Bubacus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 10:02   #9
D P Six
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 15219
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,377
He should never have been plucked out of the ocean!
D P Six is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 12:27   #10
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 16,428
https://whowhatwhy.org/2014/09/02/an...pe-from-death/

I am sure that the few who survived a B-17 or B-24, or B-29 that was hit and going down, and who ended up parachuting, felt bad for those who did not get out.

Plenty of pilots would hold steady as long as possible, if possible, so that some could get out.

Bush 41, seems to have just gotten out a bit prematurely, as the accompanying Avenger crew observed.
One dead in the plane??? and a streamer for the other guy, seems to be in the grey area of fact.

I was not there, same as I was not on McCains, "pyre of fire."
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 13:31   #11
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 46494
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,411
Another one bites the dust--another Bonesman getting the Devils Bone
JM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 14:07   #12
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 16,364
Well at least he didn't raise taxes.

How come all you goofs figure out McCain and Bush and ilk only decades after you voted for them?




...........juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 14:12   #13
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 19,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Well at least he didn't raise taxes.

How come all you goofs figure out McCain and Bush and ilk only decades after you voted for them?
....juanni
Oh I guess it was just hope I was voting for, hoping just one politicion wasn't a corrupt liar. We can't all be like you and just give up, some of us are willing to work and take a chance. That's the difference between real Americans and those who just live here.
__________________
yellowhand "Six*men*can shut down the whole state"
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 14:39   #14
falnian
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 79970
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: EARTH
Posts: 37
First Mccain now Bush, Killary and Felosi is Next.
falnian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 14:46   #15
OLDMANPBK
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor
 
OLDMANPBK's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 69978
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Medina, Ohio
Posts: 1,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by falnian View Post
First Mccain now Bush, Killary and Felosi is Next.
Here's my vote for next.

__________________
"The truth is incontrovertible; malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. "
-Winston Churchill-

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?"
-Patrick Henry-

Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
OLDMANPBK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 15:56   #16
2barearms
I really don't hate you..
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 14,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDMANPBK View Post
Here's my vote for next.

I’d settle for a stroke.....
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 16:15   #17
357ross
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 47543
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
I’d settle for a stroke.....
Your wish was fulfilled a long time ago...
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 16:39   #18
Retired Bum
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 21904
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,827
I doubt that a stroke would do the job on getting that old hag off the SCOTUS. The leftists would just prop her up and put a smiley mask on her mug and it would be business as usual.

And so it goes and RBG is long overdue for going.


The Retired One
Retired Bum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 17:26   #19
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 16,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Oh I guess it was just hope I was voting for, hoping just one politicion wasn't a corrupt liar. We can't all be like you and just give up, some of us are willing to work and take a chance. That's the difference between real Americans and those who just live here.
Yeah following along with all the other sheep and feebly punching your chad for Big Bush, Baby Bush and McCain was real hard work.




..................juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 17:42   #20
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,862
Y'all think you're gonna see pageantry, hoopla and crocodile tears with this one down you wait till the hildebeeste kicks the bucket. Part of me hopes big Bill lives to laugh at her funeral the way he did at Ron Browns. In any case it'll be a state affair with all the stops pulled out, flags at half mast and maggots gagging all the way from here to Arlington. You watch and if I have to eat these words I'll do it happily but for what it's worth ya heard it here first.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 18:14   #21
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 34604
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SA Tx
Posts: 13,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Y'all think you're gonna see pageantry, hoopla and crocodile tears with this one down you wait till the hildebeeste kicks the bucket. Part of me hopes big Bill lives to laugh at her funeral the way he did at Ron Browns. In any case it'll be a state affair with all the stops pulled out, flags at half mast and maggots gagging all the way from here to Arlington. You watch and if I have to eat these words I'll do it happily but for what it's worth ya heard it here first.
Hey, I’m all for finding out how it goes. Let’s have a 2fer over the next week
__________________
Giving people the benefit of the means it’s ok to screw you over.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 19:13   #22
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 19,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Yeah following along with all the other sheep and feebly punching your chad for Big Bush, Baby Bush and McCain was real hard work.
....juanni
It is work to hope but guys like you that have no hope don't understand that. It's hope that finally brought us Trump. Guys like you that just sit back and watch can't take a fugging bit of credit for Trumps election even if you voted for him, you just ain't put in the work to take credit for the outcome. It's all good though because the guys who did work toward American values finally got their potus while you just jumped on the band wagon after the show started.

No offense intended but once you gave up your opinion means squat.
__________________
yellowhand "Six*men*can shut down the whole state"
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 19:17   #23
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 19,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Y'all think you're gonna see pageantry, hoopla and crocodile tears with this one down you wait till the hildebeeste kicks the bucket. Part of me hopes big Bill lives to laugh at her funeral the way he did at Ron Browns. In any case it'll be a state affair with all the stops pulled out, flags at half mast and maggots gagging all the way from here to Arlington. You watch and if I have to eat these words I'll do it happily but for what it's worth ya heard it here first.
Odds are the bitch will have a glass front casket that everyone will have to look at that dead old hag.
__________________
yellowhand "Six*men*can shut down the whole state"
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 20:08   #24
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 46494
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,411
Mark Taylors prophecy of 2 Ex-Presidents dying and 2 Ex-Presidents going to prison in 2018 is now at 25% factual. Jimma needs to join old man Bush and Obama/Clinton in prison by New Years will confirm Taylors prophecy. Getting exciting but don't hold your breath.
JM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 22:46   #25
Randall
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 4979
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 2,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Odds are the bitch will have a glass front casket that everyone will have to look at that dead old hag.
Just as long as she's dead. Hell, I'd pay a quarter to see that. But, my flag stays at full staff.
__________________
Purveyor Of Stupid Questions
Randall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2018, 22:57   #26
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 19,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Mark Taylors prophecy of 2 Ex-Presidents dying and 2 Ex-Presidents going to prison in 2018 is now at 25% factual. Jimma needs to join old man Bush and Obama/Clinton in prison by New Years will confirm Taylors prophecy. Getting exciting but don't hold your breath.
Where did you see this, I would like to read it.
__________________
yellowhand "Six*men*can shut down the whole state"
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2018, 10:56   #27
Heisser Mann
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 80843
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Posts: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Oh I guess it was just hope I was voting for, hoping just one politicion wasn't a corrupt liar. We can't all be like you and just give up, some of us are willing to work and take a chance. That's the difference between real Americans and those who just live here.
Heisser Mann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2018, 12:06   #28
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 46494
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Where did you see this, I would like to read it.
I havn't got a link to it but it's easy to find by looking up Mark Taylor and 2 dead Presidents. He has been fairly accurate on his predictions about Trump but his claim that 2 Presidents will go to prison in 2018 is way out there. 2 dead Presidents in 2018 could happen with 1 to go. 2 Presidents going to prison before 2019 is the hard one. If Mark Taylor does get his prophecy right it would be quite remarkable. If Jimmah and Ruth Buzzie go before the end of the year it will be a bonus prophecy--lol.
JM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2018, 12:24   #29
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 19,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
I havn't got a link to it but it's easy to find by looking up Mark Taylor and 2 dead Presidents. He has been fairly accurate on his predictions about Trump but his claim that 2 Presidents will go to prison in 2018 is way out there. 2 dead Presidents in 2018 could happen with 1 to go. 2 Presidents going to prison before 2019 is the hard one. If Mark Taylor does get his prophecy right it would be quite remarkable. If Jimmah and Ruth Buzzie go before the end of the year it will be a bonus prophecy--lol.
Ya I researched him myself last night and thanks for the name to look up, never heard of him before you gave me the name..
__________________
yellowhand "Six*men*can shut down the whole state"
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2018, 15:19   #30
falnian
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 79970
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: EARTH
Posts: 37
R.I.P to the one timer who broke his promise he mad and lost an Election to Bill Clinton.
falnian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2018, 19:19   #31
ratas calientes
Registered
 
ratas calientes's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 1841
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 9,159
I still want a brand new M16 for less than $1000 plus transfer tax.
__________________
Ratas Calientes (Hot Rats)
Rats are people too!
ratas calientes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2018, 19:42   #32
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 34604
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SA Tx
Posts: 13,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratas calientes View Post
I still want a brand new M16 for less than $1000 plus transfer tax.
Yep, I only wonder why ole glory is at half mast today. People bitch about Putin and his ties to the KGB.
__________________
Giving people the benefit of the means it’s ok to screw you over.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2018, 01:40   #33
ALL FAL
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 24447
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 9,412
HW was EXECUTED and I do not care if you do not believe me.

All this and more will come out, I don't come here to bullshit you.

You all will see what I am saying is truth and FACT.

Far as Clintons and obamaHole they are circling the drain now, they will go down when you least expect it, WE are being put off some by changing dates for this or that BUT there is so much happening QUIETLY that most of the world will not know specifics for some time, months.
__________________
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2018, 09:12   #34
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 3248
Join Date: May 2001
Location: northern Oklahoma/green country
Posts: 3,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL FAL View Post
All this and more will come out, I don't come here to bullshit you.

You all will see what I am saying is truth and FACT.

Far as Clintons and obamaHole they are circling the drain now, they will go down when you least expect it, WE are being put off some by changing dates for this or that BUT there is so much happening QUIETLY that most of the world will not know specifics for some time, months.
Why did they wait until age 94 to cap him? Was he still too elusive even up to last week for anyone to get a bead on him?

Curious minds gotta know.
__________________
"We are told not to judge Muslims based on the actions of a few. I suggest we give millions of responsible American gun owners that same courtesy."

Last edited by okiefarmer; December 06, 2018 at 13:04.
okiefarmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2018, 11:48   #35
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 16,428
I had not thought about '41 for some time, until he died.

I have a bill of particulars against him, as do many Americans.

He of course, was a Patrician from old money in New England; he hated common "sailors."
Next, was "Read my lips, no new taxes." Again, "common sailors" do not matter."

3d, was his '89 AW import ban, and he was no friend of the little guy or any gun owner, or anyone who was not rich or in oil.

When the Berlin Wall fell, as a result of Reagan ( not Bush), and Reagan's SDI/Star Wars scheme, a scheme that bankrupted the USSR................................ Bush acted shocked and pissed off, and did nothing, but curse and have that deer in the headlights stare.

Bush NEVER went to Berlin, as did Kennedy and Reagan before him, to validate the first two historic visits to the wall, to cap a proud moment of victory in American and Western History.

Nope, he fucked us, to get even for our 50 years sacrifice in fighting the cold war. He never wanted that profitable war to end.

We did not deserve to enjoy it, according to Bush, as it hurt too many defense contractors badly, and might have hurt Gorbachev's feelings.

All cold warriors should feel that we should have been able to celebrate it but that asshole said "no", "you rabble peasants."

It was like pulling out before orgasm. **** him.
We all felt shorted, big time............no parade.

Then Gulf War One..............mishandled badly. He should have occupied part of eastern Iraq as a DMZ, and setup a slowdown in activity, but not his................ immediately "skeedadle" crap.



IT WAS BECAUSE OF BIG OIL AGAIN, AND BIG MONEY that he pulled out.

Bush was weak and a tool of big money............Caryle Group is Bush all over.


I now absolutely feel that he did not want the USSR to fail or the Berlin Wall to come down.................BIG MONEY, BIG DEFENSE owned him lock stock and barrel of oil.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2018, 12:15   #36
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
I had not thought about '41 for some time, until he died.

I have a bill of particulars against him, as do many Americans.

He of course, was a Patrician from old money in New England; he hated common "sailors."
Next, was "Read my lips, no new taxes." Again, "common sailors" do not matter."

3d, was his '89 AW import ban, and he was no friend of the little guy or any gun owner, or anyone who was not rich or in oil.

When the Berlin Wall fell, as a result of Reagan ( not Bush), and Reagan's SDI/Star Wars scheme, a scheme that bankrupted the USSR................................ Bush acted shocked and pissed off, and did nothing, but curse and have that deer in the headlights stare.

Bush NEVER went to Berlin, as did Kennedy and Reagan before him, to validate the first two historic visits to the wall, to cap a proud moment of victory in American and Western History.

Nope, he fucked us, to get even for our 50 years sacrifice in fighting the cold war. He never wanted that profitable war to end.

We did not deserve to enjoy it, according to Bush, as it hurt too many defense contractors badly, and might have hurt Gorbachev's feelings.

All cold warriors should feel that we should have been able to celebrate it but that asshole said "no", "you rabble peasants."

It was like pulling out before orgasm. **** him.
We all felt shorted, big time............no parade.

Then Gulf War One..............mishandled badly. He should have occupied part of eastern Iraq as a DMZ, and setup a slowdown in activity, but not his................ immediately "skeedadle" crap.



IT WAS BECAUSE OF BIG OIL AGAIN, AND BIG MONEY that he pulled out.

Bush was weak and a tool of big money............Caryle Group is Bush all over.


I now absolutely feel that he did not want the USSR to fail or the Berlin Wall to come down.................BIG MONEY, BIG DEFENSE owned him lock stock and barrel of oil.
The Bush family have been international deep state players for generations. Prescott Bush and Averill Harriman were managing directors of Hitler's bank (Union Banking Corp) in the US and as such helped arm Nazi Germany. The Roosevelt administration eventually seized their assets in 1943 although it must be said not without a lot of prodding and after the damage had been done. 41 was famously CIA going back to before the Bay of Pigs and by some accounts was involved at the periphery of the Kennedy coup d'etat back in 1963. He had his hands in many of the better known CIA operations during the next decades including Air America, Iran/Contra and of course the whole Mena drug running operation documented by Terry Reed back in the '80s. It's worth remembering who the governors of the two states serving as the main ports of entry for illegal drugs were during this time (hint: Jebbie and W) and who controlled the landing/distribution point (Bill Clinton). And if that's not enough lets remember as where the whole S&L fraud/induced crash of the late '80s was centered. Yep, you guessed it, Florida and Texas.

Before we get done lets also remember that Noriega was in the process of nationalizing the Bank of Panama in '89 which was the reason he had to be put down. Seems the Bushes had a bit of cash hidden away there, $400 million by some accounts, not that something like that would trigger a war with Panama or anything. Sure, we went in there simply because Poxface was an asshole. When you start looking the shit just keeps coming with this bunch.

Yeah, the 'read my lips' thing and 41s anti-gun stuff, bad as it is doesn't even make jacket liner reading when you start looking at the mischief the Bushes are up to their necks in. You're right about one thing though. Ending the cold war was the last thing anyone named Bush wanted to have happen.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2018, 13:12   #37
TenTea
Registered
Contributor
 
TenTea's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 72247
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Wisco
Posts: 4,602
__________________
Wears a backpack.
Rounder upper at MidwayUSA.
Favorite color: ham
Wife's favorite color: glitter
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2018, 14:27   #38
Jarhead504
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65022
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Orleans Area,LA
Posts: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDMANPBK View Post
Here's my vote for next.

From your mouth to God's ears.

Jarhead
Jarhead504 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2018, 15:10   #39
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 16,364
Great rant from Orlov about the passing of Bush and the goals of all establishment politicians.

Over my years spent living in the US, I have become quite entrenched in my view of American national politicians as a blight upon the heavenly firmament: festering orbs hanging low over the horizon. I fancifully imagine the democratic orbs, such as the Clintons and the Obamas, as suppurating spherical bags of pus, while the republican ones—the Bushes, mostly—as excremental planetoids roiled by wriggling worms. This exaggerates the differences between them somewhat, which are mostly cosmetic. It might have been possible for me to learn to ignore them altogether if only people would have stopped pointing at them and talking about them, but they never did, there being so little them to discuss beyond the choice between the two types of festering orbs.

Which is not to say that this topic is worthy of too much discussion either; rather, it is simply irritating, like an itch that wants to be scratched, because no matter what sort of orb happens to be in command, their responsibilities remain the same. These include:

1. Making sure that the dollar-based wealth pump, which drains countries around the world of their savings and keeps them in perpetual debt peonage, keeps running

2. Attending to the care and feeding of the military-industrial complex, which always needs terrorist dictatorships to arm and new, undefended targets to bomb back to the stone age

3. Perpetuating a sham democracy which grants the wishes of business lobbies and oligarchs while doing its best to ignore everyone else

4. Catering to the needs of certain privileged ethnic groups—the Anglos and the Jews, essentially.

These, along with keeping the prisons full and making sure that the rich keep getting richer while the poor stay poor, are bipartisan concerns. Non-privileged Americans can vote, jump in a lake, stave in each others’ heads with 20-pound sledgehammers, or just sit there Buddha-like, arms and legs folded—politically, the effect will be exactly the same.


http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2018/1...id-roiled.html





.............juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2018, 17:53   #40
ALL FAL
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 24447
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 9,412
Hey Gent's, I have one for you dealing with Observations.

Funerals of these Dis-honorable Traitors, "Both Bush and McCain's Caskets were draped with WRINKLED FLAGS!!!!!!!!!!!, If you Notice Any HONORABLE Funerals are an IRONED , Tucked, Perfect flag encasing the Coffin. ?????

Check it out and Learn something, the ENDS of the flag at the head and foot ends are NOT Tucked in, That is easy to see. All Honorable encasements are SO Tight, that They Look Painted On.
__________________
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2018, 18:06   #41
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 34604
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SA Tx
Posts: 13,577
Well tonight he get's put in the ground. No more having to listen to what a great man he was. Now we can return to our regular radio programming.
__________________
Giving people the benefit of the means it’s ok to screw you over.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2018, 20:08   #42
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2939
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Texas on the Brazos
Posts: 26,358
If you wonder how We got Clition for President read this threads responses,,, poor pitiful mammy jammers,,, forgive them Lord they know not what they do,,, then they come here to brag about it.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2018, 20:58   #43
ALL FAL
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 24447
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 9,412
search=HW Bush casket, McCain casket .

There you will see wrinkled, untucked ends on the Flags just draped over the coffin.
__________________
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2018, 21:14   #44
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
If you wonder how We got Clition for President read this threads responses,,, poor pitiful mammy jammers,,, forgive them Lord they know not what they do,,, then they come here to brag about it.
Screw the Bush Crime Family

Wanna know why HW lost ?
while you see Perot voters as responsible the truth is even without ole' Ross most of his supporters NEVER would have held the nose and voted for another term of Bush

This was how McCain lost to Obama
while folks detested Barack they sure were not going to support asshole Johnnie
It's part of why Trump won
even many Progressives could not bear the stench of Hillary

That said I supported Reagan, voted for HW's 1st term, GW and Trump
I would NEVER support your hero McCain so yeah by not voting in 08' I guess I helped put Obama in the White Hut
Truth is McCain was the greater threat

I did hold my nose and vote for Mittens too
no way quite a few of us were ever going to support that scumbag traitor McCain.
By HW's 2nd run many of us felt exactly the same regarding his New World Order babble.
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2018, 21:45   #45
D P Six
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 15219
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Screw the Bush Crime Family

Wanna know why HW lost ?
while you see Perot voters as responsible the truth is even without ole' Ross most of his supporters NEVER would have held the nose and voted for another term of Bush

This was how McCain lost to Obama
while folks detested Barack they sure were not going to support asshole Johnnie
It's part of why Trump won
even many Progressives could not bear the stench of Hillary

That said I supported Reagan, voted for HW's 1st term, GW and Trump
I would NEVER support your hero McCain so yeah by not voting in 08' I guess I helped put Obama in the White Hut
Truth is McCain was the greater threat

I did hold my nose and vote for Mittens too
no way quite a few of us were ever going to support that scumbag traitor McCain.
By HW's 2nd run many of us felt exactly the same regarding his New World Order babble.

I view democrats and republicans as a grill full of hamburgers. Put mayo on some, ketchup on others ... hold the pickles on some put onions on others ... when you're done they are all still just hamburgers. GHW Bush is just another war criminal like many dem/rep presidents that preceded him and all that followed him. If there is a hell he is probably getting warm and toasty about now.
D P Six is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2018, 06:31   #46
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
If you wonder how We got Clition for President read this threads responses,,, poor pitiful mammy jammers,,, forgive them Lord they know not what they do,,, then they come here to brag about it.
Piss us off and we ain't voting for ya, simple as that. And a wonder that some people still can't seem to get their heads around it.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files