Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > General Non-Firearms Discussion

Notices

Old June 18, 2018, 14:49   #1
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
hostile muslim in the workplace

in small town York PA:

daughter is an adult who works in an office building cube farm for an insurance company. cube farm in which there is precisely one mid-20's muslim male. dude is 4 month employee, light skinned and accented with ruddy hair and takes 5 breaks in an 8 hour shift to "pray". harasses several of the women, in an office that is 90% young female. dude is polite to supervisors, but gives multiple women the creeps with intimidating postures adn gestures adn verbalisations.

dude's supervisor is a militant negress who is hostile to the white women, so prolly not much help. dude says inappropriate things and leers and glares, and engages in intimidating posture. management has already changed other people's schedules to make sure no females are alone in the building with him.

i would guess that he is iraqui or syrian "refugee" and is already overplaying the muslim card, so is a protected class. probably a tax write off for the company.

i told my daughter to get the women he has hassled to make a list of specific behaviours with locations and approximate dates, and to put this in written form to present to immediate supervisor and to advise that they are filing a formal complaint for hostile workplace with HR, and are concerned for their physical safety in a pattern of escalating hostile behavior that is disruptive to the work-life, and to do so. once paper is filed it's hard for anybody to push back.

is there something that i forgot?

other than the obvious...
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2018, 15:17   #2
Wil-C
Registered

FALaholic #: 17357
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
in small town York PA:

daughter is an adult who works in an office building cube farm for an insurance company. cube farm in which there is precisely one mid-20's muslim male. dude is 4 month employee, light skinned and accented with ruddy hair and takes 5 breaks in an 8 hour shift to "pray". harasses several of the women, in an office that is 90% young female. dude is polite to supervisors, but gives multiple women the creeps with intimidating postures adn gestures adn verbalisations.

dude's supervisor is a militant negress who is hostile to the white women, so prolly not much help. dude says inappropriate things and leers and glares, and engages in intimidating posture. management has already changed other people's schedules to make sure no females are alone in the building with him.

i would guess that he is iraqui or syrian "refugee" and is already overplaying the muslim card, so is a protected class. probably a tax write off for the company.

i told my daughter to get the women he has hassled to make a list of specific behaviours with locations and approximate dates, and to put this in written form to present to immediate supervisor and to advise that they are filing a formal complaint for hostile workplace with HR, and are concerned for their physical safety in a pattern of escalating hostile behavior that is disruptive to the work-life, and to do so. once paper is filed it's hard for anybody to push back.

is there something that i forgot?

other than the obvious...
get audio / visual recording of the behavior, without that they will lose due to the anti-white hatred.
Complaint done a written basis? "this is just racist & bigoted islamophobic behavior by white employees who hate non-whites"
The result being your daughter and anyone who tries to handle things on a written basis will be fired.

Audio / visual recording regardless of what company policy is, company forbids recordings? Too bad, do it anyways and use it.
If / when dealing with HR, record it also, they refuse to talk on camera? Ask them if they genuinely want to deal with this honestly and openly, why then do they refuse to speak on camera regarding the audio / visual evidence they've been presented.

DO NOT allow any unrecorded conversations to go on behind closed doors regardless if there's a witness present, everything gets documented.

DO NOT tell anyone they are recording anything, ANYONE, do this without anyone knowing what is being done.

Soon as they have what they need, contact an attorney for consultation and / or advice. then take it to HR, do not let HR know you are recording unless or until you get their immediate answer, and record every word of what they say and do. Depending on how HR handles that first contact then inform them they are being recorded, record anything they say or do after that.
I would suggest the initial HR meeting be somewhere other than the HR office.

Any requests for meeting of any sort are done by flagged email, again, anything done on a verbal basis will be denied as ever happened.

This is going to take patience on their part to build a case against this asshole as well as being able to force HR to do whats right in the face of anti-white hatred improperly referred to as 'diversity'
Old June 18, 2018, 15:44   #3
jhend170
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 76477
Make sure ALL the complaints are about sexual harassment. Start the complaint with "one of the men is sexually harassing me." Keep the complaint about that. It's mere coincidence he's muslim. Chances are if he wasn't actually harassing women it wouldn't even be an issue. If nobody ever brings it up, especially in formal complaints, then it can't be called racism (not that "muslim" is a race anyway).

Once multiple women have made the exact same complaint HR has a federally legal requirement to follow up. Make sure the women follow up on HR though. If they do not an HR lawyer should be the next call. Cheaper to can his ass than pay fines AND payouts to the women making the complaints.
jhend170 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2018, 15:57   #4
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 27951
I say do nothing because nothing can be done

An insurance company's lifeblood is having average, everyday people for their customers. Bad publicly, should this hit the local TV station, would be crippling.
Upper management has been aware of the supervisor for years and, apparently, aware of the muzzie's problem.

This is a worst case scenario. A militant, racist, black woman for a supervisor and a muzzie subordinate harassing women
Old June 18, 2018, 16:35   #5
Grizz44
Banned

FALaholic #: 79236
Eat bacon and ham sandwiches. Then breathe right in his face.
Better yet put some Purple Haze in his drink.
Grizz44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2018, 17:00   #6
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
In the old days it was the threat of an ass whooping by the father or husband that deterred this shit

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2018, 17:01   #7
needafal
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 15194
This effing blows...

We can't even take care of ourselves in our own country any more because of the left / PC / antifa / etc / etc
Old June 18, 2018, 17:02   #8
Wil-C
Registered

FALaholic #: 17357
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
In the old days it was the threat of an ass whooping by the father or husband that deterred this shit
in the old days, it would have simply happened, no warning. It is the state of the law nowadays which facilitates behavior such as islam.
Old June 18, 2018, 17:08   #9
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil-C View Post
in the old days, it would have simply happened, no warning. It is the state of the law nowadays which facilitates behavior such as islam.
True. A baseball bat in the parking lot off the property.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2018, 17:12   #10
bill3542
Registered

FALaholic #: 5675
a severed pigs head in his car might be a good start or if the car can be opened and not parked in range of a camera open the door and spray some liquid ass in the car.
Old June 18, 2018, 17:15   #11
VALMET
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1826
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhend170 View Post
Make sure ALL the complaints are about sexual harassment. Start the complaint with "one of the men is sexually harassing me." Keep the complaint about that. It's mere coincidence he's muslim. Chances are if he wasn't actually harassing women it wouldn't even be an issue. If nobody ever brings it up, especially in formal complaints, then it can't be called racism (not that "muslim" is a race anyway).

Once multiple women have made the exact same complaint HR has a federally legal requirement to follow up. Make sure the women follow up on HR though. If they do not an HR lawyer should be the next call. Cheaper to can his ass than pay fines AND payouts to the women making the complaints.
This ^^^^^ keep SH the primary focus.

"Dammit Smithers this is brain surgery, not rocket science!" -C. Montgomery Burns
VALMET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2018, 17:32   #12
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

An ass whoopin' is all that'll work

Upper management is scared shitless, they can't move in any direction. If they try to do something, there'll be a lawsuit brought by the negroess or the muzzie or both. They'll lose a lot of business and a lot of money. Maybe the left gets Antifa involved and things get really out of hand

If they do nothing, there might be a lawsuit brought by the one or more of the ladies. They'll lose no customers, a little money and it all stays out of the news.

What would you do if you were in upper management? You'd ride it out and maybe pay some of the ladies a little something.
Old June 18, 2018, 17:44   #13
oleblu72
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 29908
Time for a good ole Sharia Law blanket party and the pigs head thing sounds pretty good also. Yep I do believe the Libatards are slowly turning me into a Racist.

Mark
oleblu72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2018, 22:24   #14
KoKodog
Registered

FALaholic #: 31665
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleblu72 View Post
Time for a good ole Sharia Law blanket party and the pigs head thing sounds pretty good also. Yep I do believe the Libatards are slowly turning me into a Racist.

Mark
for how hot and humid it was today ........

5 gallons of liquid pigshit dumped in his car would go a long way
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2018, 22:27   #15
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Document everything in detail. Get everyone to do it. Always have a 2nd witness when discussing ANYTHING with management and HR.

Earlier posts had good advice.

If you're doing audio or video recording, check the laws in your state first. Illegally recording someone can be a big deal.

State and/or Federal EEOC offices will take these complaints if the company does not. It's called 'Hostile Work Environment'. The fact that the dude is a muslim is irrelevant and shouldn't be mentioned.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 01:39   #16
ALL FAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 24447
Baseball Bat, Invite the fugger to play baseball.

Leftist, Muslims, all pretty much the same POS.
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 04:05   #17
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL FAL View Post
Leftist, Muslims, all pretty much the same POS.

Yep, fire up the Louisville slugger.
Time for a seventh inning stretch, right ear to left cheek.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 06:24   #18
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMET View Post
This ^^^^^ keep SH the primary focus.
Yep, keep the sexual harrassment focus as the main complaint.

On another note, if your daughter was a minority of some sort, the fireworks would fly. As our society devolves into madness, fights between "minorities" such as one racial group vs another, one sexual orientation group vs a racial group, etc can get pretty interesting.
Old June 19, 2018, 07:40   #19
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubacus View Post
Yep, keep the sexual harrassment focus as the main complaint.

On another note, if your daughter was a minority of some sort, the fireworks would fly. As our society devolves into madness, fights between "minorities" such as one racial group vs another, one sexual orientation group vs a racial group, etc can get pretty interesting.
so if she says she's a lesbian she has better cards than he does...
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Old June 19, 2018, 08:10   #20
Gazz
Registered

FALaholic #: 15159
Unfortunately, any complaint to HR or management will put your daughters employment in jeopardy. No matter how right she is, it is an issue that management does not want to deal with. She should be prepared to find another job whether she makes a complaint or not.
Old June 19, 2018, 08:31   #21
SPEEDGUNNER
Firearms Connoisseur
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 43933
"supervisor is a militant negress who is hostile to the white..."

This is the majority of the problem, the previous administration empowered this segment of the population and they are not hesitant to toss their weight around.

Good luck to you and your daughter.
And they roam the world at will."
- Robert Service
SPEEDGUNNER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 08:39   #22
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
I think you are doing the right thing. Need to approach HR as a group, and if necessary, threaten to go to the local FOX affiliate station as a group.
Old June 19, 2018, 09:15   #23
gunshack
Off Script
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 17916
The dude's religion and ethnicity are of no consequence. Harassment is harassment.

If your daughter and her colleagues make his religion and ethnicity an issue, then HR will find themselves in a pickle. The question will arise, and rightfully so: are the accusers being prejudiced? Are they merely uncomfortable with his religion and ethnicity? The best thing is not make any mention of the guy's background, and present concrete evidence of his harassing behavior. Best of luck to your daughter.

Keep in mind, HR's job is not to protect your daughter, their job is to protect the company. If this guy feels he's being singled out due to his background...
gunshack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 10:21   #24
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Were I her,I'd shoot an email to the pres or vp,detailing the harassment from the male,and the hostility and reverse racism of the supervisor. Go way past any levels immediately above her,and go right to the top. If they don't do shit about it,find a similar job at a competitor,or a whole different field. I wouldn't call a women's right group if she planned on staying there.
If the mooselimb asshole is physically assaulting her,its gloves off time.
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 11:48   #25
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

It would be great if you were right Gunshack but reality doesn't work like that

The guy's ethnicity and religion is everything. It'll get him all the news coverage he and his lawyer needs. One call to Antifa and there'll be protest. Heads in upper management will roll and the payout will be in the millions. The bad publicly will run in the millions as well.

If the supervisor were a white male, the company might have a chance of getting rid of the muzzie. I don't think a woman could ever do it.
Old June 19, 2018, 12:11   #26
gunseller
Registered

FALaholic #: 10120
Bat, pigs head and pig shit would be fun but are a loose lose lose situation. In fact any thing your daugther does maybe a loose situation. Document everything but do not state anything besides the SEXUAL harassment. Tell her she wants to be informed of the goings on in the subject. If she has not heard anything in a few days go to the company head telling him you have not gotten any satisfaction form the local hr. If she is still not satisfied contact the state. Also be ready to jump ship for another company. This maybe her best and first move.
Steve
gunseller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 13:31   #27
jhend170
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 76477
And here's the Federal Playbook. I think if there was ever a time to make a fed case out of it right now is that time with the current administration.

https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/w...ed_at_work.cfm
jhend170 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 13:42   #28
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
Unfortunately, any complaint to HR or management will put your daughters employment in jeopardy. No matter how right she is, it is an issue that management does not want to deal with. She should be prepared to find another job whether she makes a complaint or not.
Super good advice. HR isn't anyone's friend. They are there to protect the company and often the will do that by getting rid of the person complaining in order to protect the more 'valuable' "Minority" person.

In this case the 'more valuable' people are the muslim and the female black.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 14:01   #29
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshack View Post
The dude's religion and ethnicity are of no consequence. .
the truth is, as we all know it, that his religion and ethnicity is everything.

dude comes from a place where women have to be subservient to him and he can threaten and assault them with impunity. he has "power" in that environment. here, as a refugee in section 8 and making a lower salary than the women in the office he has no power at all, and prolly does not qualify to "sponsor" a woman from his own country to abuse.

men from this part of the world are invariably sexually abused by a cousin or uncle regularly beginning about the age of 10, which is why 85% of them are homos as adults, and why they all beat their women black and blue to try to regain some sense of "dignity", and desperately control the women's movements and interactions.

if they have the chance they rape their own nephews or some poor street urchin to feel "powerful". sexual domination in that part of the world is a standard form of "stylised violence to demonstrate dominance" that we do not practice.

in USA we practice a stylised violence that is centered on the display of an accumulation of goods that represent earned wealth. iraqui dude will never be able to compete in this world, so will never understand and adapt.

it must be killing him to have to endure this. he is in "casualty" section, with the other stupid people, and he knows it.

abusing people worked in syria to make him feel like a man. he is trying it here, less overtly, and with less effect.

people like him are looking for a response when they do this shit. i am tellling her that refusing to give a response will deny him the gratification he seeks, and that he will just go away if everybody ignores him, and that HR will make him go away if he crosses certain lines.

if dude gets physical daughter's mother is employed by a small town PD that has jurisdiction, and i can't say anything more than that.

Old June 19, 2018, 19:46   #30
Zimm
Registered

FALaholic #: 76302
If they have cameras at work fake him out by getting in camera view .bate him into touching a female.one slap and they have a major case against the company ,and negress that they knew he was intimidating women and harassing them .
Zimm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 19, 2018, 20:05   #31
Shoebox1.1
Registered

FALaholic #: 77589
I’d like to see her kick his ass up close and personal like! At the water cooler around the corner. He thinks he can mouth off or think about a fondle and she drops him with a kick to the nuts SO hard he ll never be able to use his 73 virgins he’s never gonna get! ******* bastard. Boyfriend could help? Emotionally I like the Louisville slugger idea!
Shoebox1.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20, 2018, 09:17   #32
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
In his presence, eat bacon, spam and pork chops and other products containing pork. Eat salad with bacon bits. In the break room, if there’s anything like a mcrowave or a cook top, fry up some bacon.

It is nothing more disgusting to a muzzie to smell bacon anywhere and everywhere.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 20, 2018, 09:25   #33
Ted Kennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77365
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshack View Post
The dude's religion and ethnicity are of no consequence. Harassment is harassment.

If your daughter and her colleagues make his religion and ethnicity an issue, then HR will find themselves in a pickle. The question will arise, and rightfully so: are the accusers being prejudiced? Are they merely uncomfortable with his religion and ethnicity? The best thing is not make any mention of the guy's background, and present concrete evidence of his harassing behavior. Best of luck to your daughter.

Keep in mind, HR's job is not to protect your daughter, their job is to protect the company. If this guy feels he's being singled out due to his background...
In spite of arguments to the contrary, Gunshack is 100% correct.
Just the facts, ma'am, just the facts.

Document everything. Do NOT mention race or religion, as you can bet the a-holes will be documenting YOU, trying to make YOU the bad actor.
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 20, 2018, 09:35   #34
yarro
Registered

FALaholic #: 28278
Don't record audio or video at work. You will probably be fired whether it is lawful in your state or not as pretty much every workplace policy forbids it unless the company authorizes it. Everyone who has ever done that anywhere I worked has been fired for unauthorized recording. Now they also fired the person that was doing the harassing, but it leaves you out of a job too. Get as many people on board as possible and go directly to HR or the employee ombudsman. Go as a group so you do not get the standard, "No one else has a problem but you." Do not go to your or their manager as they will retaliate because they think it will hurt their career or get them fired (I have seen this happen both retaliation and manager sacked or pigeon holed). Deliver the complaint in writing. Approximate dates, what transpired, and who was present. Do not be afraid to go over people's heads if you do not get satisfaction in short order. Be blunt, direct in all answers, and be confident. Do not threaten to sue as they will then be able to terminate you for cause (Your employment agreement probably says that you agree to binding arbitration, which is why they can fire you for violating your employment agreement for threatening to sue). If you feel that you have to get a lawyer involved just do so without warning and make sure they specialize in labor law and have a copy of your employment agreement.

-yarro
Old June 20, 2018, 09:42   #35
John A
Registered

FALaholic #: 73828
Be more hostile back to him, but privately.

When he starts to glare, glare back until he looks away first. All the while giving him the "you disgust me" stank eye.

And yes, bacon.

Lots of bacon.

Company dinners and parties, bacon everything.

Even the wrapping paper.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bacon-Gif...&wl13=&veh=sem
John A is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 21, 2018, 08:50   #36
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
He might not even be a mooselimb,could be any of a number of middle eastern religious mental disorders. They might eat pork,like we do. Doesn't matter.the advances are unwanted,do he is crossing the line.
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21, 2018, 12:00   #37
BamaFal
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5018
Please advise your daughter as to mental/physical preparation/plan for workplace violence. The track-record of muzzis being confronted on illegal/illicit behavior in the workplace tends not to be completed in a gentlemanly manner.

NRA Life Member
BamaFal is online now   Reply With Quote