The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > General Non-Firearms Discussion

Notices

Old January 31, 2019, 13:08   #1
Black Blade
Registered

FALaholic #: 76490
Seeing Racism Everywhere: Photo Of Soot-Covered Coal Miners Criticized For ‘Blackface

Seeing Racism Everywhere: Photo Of Soot-Covered Coal Miners Criticized For ‘Blackface’

The New York Times isn’t the only outlet claiming white people with soot on their faces are actually portraying “blackface.” For the Times, it was Mary Poppins and the chimney sweepers.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42851...oal-ashe-schow

Even going after Mary poppins ...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42778...-prestigiacomo
Old January 31, 2019, 13:45   #2
easttex
Registered

FALaholic #: 20438
White people are "retro-actively" practicing black face, you mean? 'Cause back when those coal miners were ruining their health to scrape a living together, black-face wasn't really a thing poor white people practiced.

More manufactured outrage.

Molon labe
easttex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 31, 2019, 14:55   #3
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
racist assholes will be racist assholes.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 31, 2019, 16:34   #4
needafal
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 15194
Years ago, Eddie Murphy was doing a skit on SNL where he got painted up with "white face" (I guess you could call it). He went out into public and was portraying to be treated differently because he was white. It was funny... back then.

We should drag that out of history like all the efftards are doing now with everything, and say he is raciss and accuse him of cultural appropriation.
Old January 31, 2019, 17:08   #5
tac-40
Armed Curmudgeon

FALaholic #: 12090
Don't forget the Wayans family!!!

Schools uses to start with the "three R's". Reading, writing, and arithmetic. Now they start with the "three D's". Dipshitery, Dumbassery, and Douchebaggery-Retired Bum

If you do in fact have a problem, you have the rest of your life to solve it. How long your life lasts only depends on how well you solve it.
tac-40 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 31, 2019, 18:13   #6
KoKodog
Registered

FALaholic #: 31665
tell ya what .......

you bring those assholes here and we will take them valley over, valley over and up the valley,

we can push them into at least a dozen bars in late afternoon and tell the guys sitting drinking still covered in coal dust that these assholes are talking shit about them claiming the coal on their faces makes them low life scum racists

they will be lucky to survive the first bar

in fact the barmaids just might get to the assholes before the coal miners and kick the ever-loving shit out of them, yeah we got some tough barmaids
(ever hear the phrase "Fight, F*ck or Run" )

when we are finished w/ the loud mouthed assholes there are still some open bootleg holes that have not been blown shut that the bodies can be dumped down, takes about 20 seconds until a rock hits sulphur water in the bottom when you drop it
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 31, 2019, 19:20   #7
mofugger
Registered

FALaholic #: 71235
I guess it really is true that you can't fix stupid.
mofugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31, 2019, 19:30   #8
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
The common core if cretinism is on the rise!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 31, 2019, 19:38   #9
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Well,

In the coming cull these hyper sensitive folks wont last 24 hours.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 31, 2019, 20:24   #10
Slaughter
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 73180
Supposedly there have been complaints about the chimney sweeps in "blackface" in MARY FREAKING POPPINS!
Slaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 01, 2019, 05:08   #11
Uriah Lee
Registered

FALaholic #: 81151
Then what would a black man working in a tunnel project digging through limestone or a vein of chalk be called? One has to wonder.
Uriah Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 04, 2019, 08:39   #12
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoKodog View Post
tell ya what .......

you bring those assholes here and we will take them valley over, valley over and up the valley,

we can push them into at least a dozen bars in late afternoon and tell the guys sitting drinking still covered in coal dust that these assholes are talking shit about them claiming the coal on their faces makes them low life scum racists

they will be lucky to survive the first bar

in fact the barmaids just might get to the assholes before the coal miners and kick the ever-loving shit out of them, yeah we got some tough barmaids
(ever hear the phrase "Fight, F*ck or Run" )

when we are finished w/ the loud mouthed assholes there are still some open bootleg holes that have not been blown shut that the bodies can be dumped down, takes about 20 seconds until a rock hits sulphur water in the bottom when you drop it
Let's take up a collection for the One-Way bus tickets to wherever this is you are talking about. It would be worth the money to clean out some of these imbeciles from the gene pool.

Plus some of the money should go to these barmaids and coal-miners for extra beer or 'squeezins, whatever they need to celebrate after dumping the trash into these "20 second drop" holes.

Jarhead
Jarhead504 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 04, 2019, 09:22   #13
JColdIron
Registered

FALaholic #: 24587
I'm sure they will dust this off around Xmas time when "Black Peter" makes his next appearance...
JColdIron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 04, 2019, 11:10   #14
Cava3r4
Registered

FALaholic #: 6560
I have no idea of what all the hoopla is about.
it is the liberal press and libtards making shit up again.
it was just some DUMB college kid probably drunk screwing around.
they did a lot of shit worse then that where I grew up in the 60's and nobody got butthurt about it.
Hell, I heard more pollock jokes in one day in high school then most folks will hear in a lifetime. I didn't run and cry, hell I LAUGHED and joined in on the fun.
Remember TV... how about Amos and Andy? Anybody??
how about the honeymooners? not exactly a portrayal of high class white folks.
Cava3r4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 04, 2019, 11:59   #15
Uriah Lee
Registered

FALaholic #: 81151
For crying out loud. Today, in a New York Times story article, they spoke of a Professor, Daniel Pollack-Pelzner, who is claiming that scenes in the Mary Poppins movie are racist. The song and dance number on the rooftops with Dick Van Dyke, the chimney sweep, are unwitting racists for having soot on their faces after having been in the chimney.

Looks like there will be no end to this crap. This libtard, snowflake, genius must lay awake at night slapping his carrot, thinking up lunacy like this. What could possibly top this?
Uriah Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 04, 2019, 12:08   #16
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
The net gives these jerks a far bigger audience than they deserve, all they want is to stir the pot. Most everything on the net now is to make the problem look far bigger between the sides. One day they will do this to pick a fight like a bully does.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 04, 2019, 12:14   #17
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177

tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 05, 2019, 12:27   #18
slavicshooter
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74022
Here's a guy who just can't seem to get it right . . .

https://youtu.be/iMjnbrvmwKc
~ss
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch

" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew

юродивый
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 05, 2019, 21:58   #19
KoKodog
Registered

FALaholic #: 31665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead504 View Post
Let's take up a collection for the One-Way bus tickets to wherever this is you are talking about. It would be worth the money to clean out some of these imbeciles from the gene pool.

Plus some of the money should go to these barmaids and coal-miners for extra beer or 'squeezins, whatever they need to celebrate after dumping the trash into these "20 second drop" holes.

Jarhead

yeah just a regular bar fight in the area is rather enlightening

I've seen brothers (from the same mother) take it outside and the blood flows and flies and when its over they go back inside to finish their drinks before anything else happens
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 06, 2019, 08:33   #20
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cava3r4 View Post
Hell, I heard more pollock jokes in one day in high school then most folks will hear in a lifetime. I didn't run and cry, hell I LAUGHED and joined in on the fun.
Remember TV... how about Amos and Andy? Anybody??
how about the honeymooners? not exactly a portrayal of high class white folks.
Brother Cava3r4: Are you a Pollock too? My Grandfather was born in Warsaw and my Dad used to tell Pollock jokes all the time. We would laugh but my sister would get furious for dumb-ass reason.

One of my favorite: What's the difference between a Polish dictionary and and English dictionary?

A: They both have the same number of words but the English dictionary is in alphabetical order.

I repeat this to workers but it is lost on lots of modern turds as they do not know what a dictionary is or ever use one.

Jarhead
Jarhead504 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 06, 2019, 08:42   #21
Black Blade
Registered

FALaholic #: 76490

Racist actor Jim Carey in Blackface
Old February 06, 2019, 08:55   #22
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
How do these race baiters know it isnt a picture of black people working in a flour mill?
Old February 07, 2019, 07:30   #23
Bug Tussell
Registered

FALaholic #: 2872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriah Lee View Post
For crying out loud. Today, in a New York Times story article, they spoke of a Professor, Daniel Pollack-Pelzner, who is claiming that scenes in the Mary Poppins movie are racist. The song and dance number on the rooftops with Dick Van Dyke, the chimney sweep, are unwitting racists for having soot on their faces after having been in the chimney.

Looks like there will be no end to this crap. This libtard, snowflake, genius must lay awake at night slapping his carrot, thinking up lunacy like this. What could possibly top this?
English and Gender studies professor.

https://www.professorwatchlist.org/2...llack-pelzner/
Old February 07, 2019, 08:51   #24
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Anyone remember this:

https://isitfunnyoroffensive.com/the...e-performance/

There was a small bit of controversy then over Ted Danson's black face performance at his girl friend's roast

Whoopie knew all about it, it was her idea
in the days that followed Danson did the black face a couple more times

“Let’s get these words all out in the open. It took a whole lot of courage to come out in blackface in front of 3,000 people. I don’t care if you didn’t like it. I did,” she said at the roast.
“If they knew me,” Goldberg said the week after the roast, “they would know that Whoopi has never been about political correctness. I built my whole career destigmatizing words like ‘nigger.'”

Used to be I had a bit of respect for the bitch
she was pretty up in the face of the early PC crowd

Then there is Oprah's boyfriend Stedman Graham
He's mixed but you look at old pix of him he's real dark
rumor is he went in for skin bleaching treatments to look actually White

Yeah same crap Michael Jackson went through

Black face isn't controversial

Frank Sinatra
Mickey Rooney
Betty Grable
Bing Crosby
Judy Garland

all did black face in films

Then there were all the fake Indians and Latinos in westerns in brown face
shit we didn't start seeing actual Indians in Hollywood roles until the 70s with Chief Dan George in Little Big Man and later The Outlaw Josey Wales

I am sick of dimwits getting offended

Hell when was the last time you saw Disney's Song of the South ?
That's a great old movie, nothing racist in it really but it's been black balled since the early 90s

Then there is all the liberal gnashing of teeth over the old Hillary pic of her in black face
look up the snopes nonsense discrediting it
truth is there were no shits given about black face until well into the Obama era.
Example ?
Tyra Banks had contestants model in Black Face for her network runway show in 2009
That's how recent this shit actually is

Oh yeah, there should be a national conversation on this trash

Okay
Liam Neeson's recent use of the term Black Bastard and how he wanted to murder the scumbag that violently raped a friend of his decades ago
I don't like Neeson's politics one bit but the simple use of the term Black Bastard to reference a rapist isn't the least bit racist if the scumbag happens to indeed be Black

Some of this started in the late 90s with news
Okay cops are looking for a suspect but the news won't tell you that they are Black
White or Asian sure
This wasn't the police doing this, it was networks
this is why Neeson is now a racist, because he stated that the bastard was Black
thing is it would have been the same controversy had he said Black scumbag or even quite properly a Black Rapist.
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2019, 09:59   #25
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
People upset over black face!

Whats next, men dressed as wimmen trashing stores because some clerk says "sir" to them????

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2019, 10:33   #26
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
People upset over black face!

Whats next, men dressed as wimmen trashing stores because some clerk says "sir" to them????
Oh Hell, you want absolutely Comical YH ?

Back in the 80s I had two customers that bought much of my racial advertising garbage through a buddie I'd consign it to in St. Paul MN
Whoopie and fukin' Oprah

Oprah is just huge into the old school Black head Cookie Jars and high preservation Black advertising side boards.
The crazy cartoon like shit that's pretty degrading really
Bitch was doing her show one time on location in the Metro, showed up at my friends antique store on Payne Ave. Dropped nearly 2K
She turned Whoopie on to the shop

Goldberg was really into Slavery memorabilia that I was importing out of West Africa through a couple African friends that were exchange students at the U of M back then.
African Blacks thought it funny that American Blacks were all into that junk
I never had much luck selling Blacks cultural antiques from Africa...go figure

Known other affluent Blacks that were my best customers for vintage KKK memorabilia. Robes, paperwork, membership tags and coins
they saw it as part of the experience of being Black in America
Same way some of the tribe collects Holocaust items

My view is much of the current onslaught of the nutters is being driven by bloggers and tweeters that are just young and ignorant
For the most part older Blacks really are not getting into this idiot debate
in fact it's mostly young White metrosexual types from my casual observations
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2019, 11:44   #27
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
I was reading but don't know if it's all true but John Wayne did a black face in the Spoilers. He called it Alabama tan. https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0035369/?ref=m_nv_sr_1

It's funny they will go back so many years and try to hang white folks for doing black faces. I guess all the old war movies are now subject to the same treatment.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2019, 15:17   #28
MOS11C
Registered

FALaholic #: 38594

---
-
-
-
-
Old February 09, 2019, 16:13   #29
Surly
Registered

FALaholic #: 3610
I play the democrap game of publicly calling anything that's inanimate and white, racist.

Cars, cake, clothing, houses, snow, etc. are all racist if white. Righty's get it...lefty's don't know what to think and STFU and/or give me the look.

An armed civilian is a citizen.
A disarmed civilian is a SUBJECT.

MCLMM

Former NRA Lifer
Surly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 11, 2019, 20:35   #30
abbynormal
Registered

FALaholic #: 18513
Next thing you know is the anti's getting their panties in a wad over a GI putting on black camo grease on an OP!

Arzes, dipshits and bigots!

Let's see them putting their precious Snowflakes ass on the line!