The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Economics & Investing

Notices

Old January 11, 2019, 20:17   #1
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Was he pointing a pistol when he said this?

....ooookay.....So who decides whose wealth gets seized and distributed ? What if we don't agree with their assessment? I remember hearing Limbaugh recount the shit he has gone thru since his departure from the Gotham Insanity...
The Catholic Church is really wealthy...I wonder if they are also in his sights?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-redistributed

"Mayor de Blasio Says New York's Wealth Is "In The Wrong Hands" And Should Be Redistributed

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio took to the stage on Thursday to deliver his State of the City address – the sixth such one he has delivered since being in office. The theme was clear: money in the city is in the wrong hands and needs to be redistributed to others.

“Here’s the truth, brothers and sisters, there’s plenty of money in the world. Plenty of money in this city. It’s just in the wrong hands!” de Blasio said, according to the NY Times."
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2019, 22:21   #2
gentlemanjoe
Registered

FALaholic #: 77676
I somewhat agree with him. We should first strip him of his wealth to test the theory.
gentlemanjoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 26, 2019, 12:34   #3
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Deblasio, is about as stupid as OCTZ.
His lack of smarts is legend.

He is going after former Mayor Bloomberg, Trump and Wall Street's big bangers $$$; because his absolutely stupid, (IQ 78 )BLM wife, is telling him to do so. His revolutionary wife is like Angela Davis and Jo-anne Chesimard.

Neither spouse recognizes just how dumb the other is.

DeBlasio's administration, is the fabled "IDIOCRACY".

The "Rich" have plans for him after he is finished and it ain't as an accountant for the Rockefellers.

I find it amazing, that the Rich and wealthy have not come to breaking with Soros, and his vile Communist wing of the democrat party.......... bent on their destruction.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 26, 2019, 12:39   #4
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Leadership would be for him to give up his wealth and redistribute it. That ain't going to happen.
Old January 26, 2019, 12:47   #5
Stoney
Former 0311
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1205
any body that has changed his name 3 times is a confused person and probably mentally ill

GOOD MORNING, WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Press "1" for English.
Press "2" to disconnect until you have learned to speak English.

"Some minds are like concrete, thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.”

Has freedom been replaced with Free-Dumb.

Illegitimi non carborundum

A 1911A1 is like a Glock, except it's for grownups.

AMERICA! Designed by geniuses. Now run by idiots.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen." Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Old Viking saying: Never be more then two steps from your weapon

Flying is a hard way to earn an easy living.
Stoney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 02, 2019, 11:21   #6
Bug Tussell
Registered

FALaholic #: 2872
For some reason I don't think deblasio is talking about his money. I'm pretty sure he's talking about other people's money which will probably turn out to be the middle class' money.
Old February 06, 2019, 07:26   #7
bubbagump
Registered

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
....ooookay.....So who decides whose wealth gets seized and distributed ? What if we don't agree with their assessment? I remember hearing Limbaugh recount the shit he has gone thru since his departure from the Gotham Insanity...
The Catholic Church is really wealthy...I wonder if they are also in his sights?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-redistributed

"Mayor de Blasio Says New York's Wealth Is "In The Wrong Hands" And Should Be Redistributed

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio took to the stage on Thursday to deliver his State of the City address – the sixth such one he has delivered since being in office. The theme was clear: money in the city is in the wrong hands and needs to be redistributed to others.

“Here’s the truth, brothers and sisters, there’s plenty of money in the world. Plenty of money in this city. It’s just in the wrong hands!” de Blasio said, according to the NY Times."
Those that do the seizing and 'distributing', of course. As it has always been and always will be. And make no mistake, they are one and the same despite all the smoke and mirrors which are designed to make you think they are not the same folks. They are.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2019, 00:43   #8
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
All the money (minus interest/Debt) is in the hands of those smart enough to understand, collect and hold it.

Everyone else is an idiot chasing the carrot on the stick.

The reality is [in my experience] that the more you subscribe-too a given institution/tradition/system the less freedom you wind-up with.

And eventually you die while eating pet-food and paying taxes on EVERYTHING you "OWN" for the pleasure.

Nice retirement plan . . .

Old February 08, 2019, 10:46   #9
bubbagump
Registered

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
All the money (minus interest/Debt) is in the hands of those smart enough to understand, collect and hold it.

Everyone else is an idiot chasing the carrot on the stick.

The reality is [in my experience] that the more you subscribe-too a given institution/tradition/system the less freedom you wind-up with.

And eventually you die while eating pet-food and paying taxes on EVERYTHING you "OWN" for the pleasure.

Nice retirement plan . . .

Yeah well, as you inferred, depends on which side of the *plan* you are on doesn't it?
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote