The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old February 10, 2019, 14:06   #1
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Portland Oregon homeless

Looks like it's getting expensive to manage it.

"In Portland, Ore. recently estimated it will cost*$640 million over the next 10 years*in order to help adequately prevent homelessness in the area, but a report out this week shows that many citizens from the City of Roses have simply resorted to calling the police on unwanted vagrants. In fact, authorities say that more any other problem, residents are calling the emergency hotline to complain about homeless people even when immediate danger is not present."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3726786/posts
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 11, 2019, 00:03   #2
D P Six
Registered

FALaholic #: 15219
Load them on a bus and transport to SanFrancisco .... Nancy will know what to do.
D P Six is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 11, 2019, 01:02   #3
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 31978
My only real complaint is the stains they leave on my bumper.....of course that's better than the dents and dings from bicycle's.

"Put your thumb up, hit the bolt release, and quit phuking with God and Eugene"
4x401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11, 2019, 07:09   #4
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Give them Tiny Houses is one solution...but they will be used as toilets, mini drug houses, and shooting galeries:

Old February 11, 2019, 07:59   #5
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Hmmm,

Mini house, is that like a cardboard box?

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 11, 2019, 10:01   #6
HelpiFALanCantGetUp
Registered

FALaholic #: 66011
Didnt Hitler used to make the unemployed cut firewood?
HelpiFALanCantGetUp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 11, 2019, 10:01   #7
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
The State of Washington, always forward thinking, may have stumbled upon the solution to the homeless "problem". https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ead-as-sewage/

The homeless could be rounded up and told that they were being taken to the showers. Well, it worked once before!
Whydah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 11, 2019, 10:40   #8
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Simple way to pay for it: They already have nice stadiums,let some lions loose and toss in the homeless bums. They'd pay millions to watch that.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 11, 2019, 12:18   #9
alphadog58
Registered

FALaholic #: 9405
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpiFALanCantGetUp View Post
Didnt Hitler used to make the unemployed cut firewood?
Hartford CT had a program where guys living in homeless shelters could work at a place in the city that processed firewood. Don’t know if it’s still going on.
Larry
Old February 11, 2019, 13:49   #10
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
As Kuntsler puts it.....

We have a new kind of mass squalor in America: a great many people who have nothing to do, no means of support, and the flimsiest notions of purpose in life.

http://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nati...taken-futures/

And it isn't going to be fixed by tossing more $$$ at it.

.............juanni
Old February 11, 2019, 14:43   #11
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
As Kuntsler puts it.....

We have a new kind of mass squalor in America: a great many people who have nothing to do, no means of support, and the flimsiest notions of purpose in life.

.............juanni
Come on. You know as well as I...these "homeless" live this way by choice. You have to choose to live like that. I choose not to,therefore I do not live like that.You choose not to. Everybody on this board reading this chooses not to. Why? They don't want to be a homeless bum. These people do not want any responsibility. They want to add nothing to society but a drag. Human Dansforth anchors. I have little sympathy for their plight. It takes little skill to operate a broom or a mop. They just want free shit.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 11, 2019, 18:40   #12
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
Come on. You know as well as I...these "homeless" live this way by choice. You have to choose to live like that. I choose not to,therefore I do not live like that.You choose not to. Everybody on this board reading this chooses not to. Why? They don't want to be a homeless bum. These people do not want any responsibility. They want to add nothing to society but a drag. Human Dansforth anchors. I have little sympathy for their plight. It takes little skill to operate a broom or a mop. They just want free shit.
Well yes and and no.
My time observing Billyville has changed many of my views.

There are lots of people having kids that shouldn't (drinking, drugs, welfare, poor or non existent work ethic, mental problems, just plain dumb, decision making skills,, etc)) and not preparing those kids to be successful in life.

Toss in shitty schools. In Billyville a HS substitute teacher only requires a HS diploma, no college required.
I have met recent HS GRADS that could read only at about 5th grade level and could not divide 27 by 2.
You aren't on the road to a good life with that start.

And they have burdened their children with a lifetime of health problems from crappy eating, no exercise and no thinking of tomorrow.

They are dumped out in the world and they really never have a chance and it has gotten far harder to make it the more the table has been tilted toward the connected and the smaller the pie has gotten for the unconnected and the ill equipped.

I ran into a very pretty young woman in Billyville 19 and smokes. Has money problems, teeth problems and poor decision abilities.
I told her she should stop smoking which would fix or at least mediate some of those issues, plus of course make her more appealing to a better class of guy, employers etc.

She told me she started smoking at 7. WTF, her 'parents' (broken family) should be horsewhipped on the courthouse lawn.
No HS diploma.
She is already done in life and her outcome is fairly predictable.
Sure she could change, but it isn't likely.
What is more likely is becoming a prostitute, stripper or knocked up single mom by some deadbeat. Maybe even a trifecta of all 3.

And I see this stuff everyday here.

.................juanni

Last edited by juanni; February 11, 2019 at 23:20.
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 11, 2019, 19:00   #13
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:
As Kuntsler puts it.....

.............juanni
Pretty much. Junkies and drunks that can't afford to be junkies and drunks is my take. Sorta reminds me of hobos growing up. Hmm re-education camps. Sometimes ya wonder.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 11, 2019, 19:25   #14
Bawana jim
Registered

State of oregon destroyed any chance of prosperity for Joe average and created a ruling class that's out of control with spending on themselves. We are little KALI without the jobs kali has. Before long it will crash and the tax payers will leave. It's managed decline just like the rest of the country will get when Trump is gone. Watch and learn.
Old February 11, 2019, 23:10   #15
juanni
TROLL

Far bigger than the state of Oregon. Homeless populations have boomed in the US, why not in other 1st world counties?

The spread from the haves and have nots just keeps getting bigger and the middle class keeps getting smaller.

Of course everybody keeps voting for more of the same.

.................juanni

Last edited by juanni; February 11, 2019 at 23:20.
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 11, 2019, 23:55   #16
Bawana jim
Registered

Oregon introduced a bill to protect criminal illegal aliens.

Prohibits court from inquiring into defendant’s immigration status or requiring defendant to disclose defendant’s immigration status at time of plea or at any other time during criminal proceeding. Requires court to allow defendant, upon request, additional time for plea decision after informing defendant about possible adverse immigration consequences of plea.
Declares emergency, effective on passage.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3727117/posts
Old February 12, 2019, 09:06   #17
bubbagump
Registered

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Far bigger than the state of Oregon. Homeless populations have boomed in the US, why not in other 1st world counties?

.................juanni
You mean, other than the fact that there ARE no other first world countries at the moment?
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 12, 2019, 10:51   #18
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
You mean, other than the fact that there ARE no other first world countries at the moment?
Well if you choose to want to believe that, OK.

Let's try 2nd world.
I spent 3 months in Buenos Aires and never saw 1 homeless person camped out on the street.
And only 1 beggar the whole time travelling all over the city.

You can see the blue tarp homeless camps from the interstate, let alone have to visit downtown and step over needles and human feces.

In short it really is an american problem, but the failed empire before us Britain is trying to catch up.

.................juanni
Old February 12, 2019, 11:31   #19
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:

Let's try 2nd world.
I spent 3 months in Buenos Aires and never saw 1 homeless person camped out on the street.

You can see the blue tarp homeless camps from the interstate, let alone have to visit downtown and step over needles and human feces.

In short it really is an american problem, but the failed empire before us Britain is trying to catch up.

.................juanni
Well it IS a uniquely American problem. Largely because America is the last first world nation left on the planet, as I pointed out earlier. Third world countries cannot support a substantial 'homeless' (as we would describe it) population, which is why you don't see it there. Second world countries do not support it, largely by choice. Only first world nations have both the ability and irrationality to support it, and then only when in the process of migration from first world status to third.

Again, as we are the last ones left it should not surprise anyone that the homeless situation is an artifact unique to the US.
Old February 12, 2019, 11:41   #20
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:

Let's try 2nd world.

.................juanni

Not really accurate J

Yep, you won't see much homeless in BA. The Argies keep that shit well out out of tourist areas
Get in the barrios it can get awful

Paris is as bad as anywhere Stateside now and it's not just so called migrants
Back in the 90s the Swiss turned a park over to bums in Geneva
it was known as Needle Park due to all the homeless junkies that resided there
Italy is pretty bad too in urban centers

One difference in Europe they do make a half hearted effort to sequester Homeless out of the eye of the public
Well except in Paris where they are now turning the downtown into a California skid row thanks to permissive local government policy

2nd/3rd world nations with a tourist economy don't tolerate bums period

I do agree with much else you stated but I going to tell you there are many who regard it all as their chosen lifestyle too
We used to have a few squarter familes here when I was young
The classic were the Roths
don't recall where they came from but they parked their pick up with camper on some farmer's land. It wasn't cultivated, mostly marsh. Guy's wife unit told farmer husband to leave em' be. Eventually the Roths built a shack out of scraps, dirt floors heated with a barrel stove

Locals felt bad for the kids
Donated clothing, toys, food, whatever to the family
used to be a bit of this until one bum sued for title under adverse possession and won. After that nobody was willing to let homeless camp out on their land around here.

Yeah you are right though, it's pervasive shit in America, actually has been for decades
I can take you to places down south that would blow many folks minds here
rural white trash "developments"
Shacks, broken down trailer homes, etc
Used to check out rural America real heavy buying junk
kinda became a personal poverty tour in some regions

trust me, there are billyvilles across this country and yes in Canada
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 12, 2019, 16:36   #21
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Yeah you are right though, it's pervasive shit in America, actually has been for decades
I can take you to places down south that would blow many folks minds here
rural white trash "developments"
Shacks, broken down trailer homes, etc
Used to check out rural America real heavy buying junk
kinda became a personal poverty tour in some regions

trust me, there are billyvilles across this country and yes in Canada
Yep, and that is why it isn't going to fixed.

................juanni
Old February 12, 2019, 16:43   #22
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
.....juanni
One day you just might understand the ruling class, the elite.
Old February 12, 2019, 16:56   #23
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
One day you just might understand the ruling class, the elite.
Well we'll just have to see about that.

Quote:

................juanni
Curious as to this comment. The text of your quote of RSS didn't have any reasons given, just statements of fact. And although the existence of factual evidence is it's own prima facia evidence of the existence of causal factors it does not suggest or imply permanence.

You DO understand the difference, right?
Old February 12, 2019, 17:35   #24
Bawana jim
Registered

Something to think about, look at the conflict of policy with the new green deal and giving illegals wealth to buy vehicles. At the same time they manage the decline of Americans and take their true means of prosperity which is fuel, they bring in millions who will use more fuel. Not very bright.
Old February 12, 2019, 17:50   #25
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
Something to think about, look at the conflict of policy with the new green deal and giving illegals wealth to buy vehicles. At the same time they manage the decline of Americans and take their true means of prosperity which is fuel, they bring in millions who will use more fuel. Not very bright.
Ya gotta think bigger Jim. This is all about separating people in general and Americans in particular from their wealth. Taking it from folks who would accumulate it and giving it to folks who will spend it. The bankers don't make money when money doesn't move. The green agenda is simply a tool in the toolbox, useful for certain specific things and easily discarded once it's time is past.

Only so many vehicles/houses/boats/lotto tix/etc that folks will blow money on, after a while they'll put something away for the kids. Even maybe build their own investment portfolios, becoming independently wealthy in the process.

Investment bankers and politicians don't like that so much, although for different reasons. In fact it is quite bright, you just have to reset your assumptions about people.
Old February 12, 2019, 18:08   #26
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Ya gotta think bigger Jim. This is all about separating people in general and Americans in particular from their wealth. Taking it from folks who would accumulate it and giving it to folks who will spend it. The bankers don't make money when money doesn't move. The green agenda is simply a tool in the toolbox, useful for certain specific things and easily discarded once it's time is past.

Only so many vehicles/houses/boats/lotto tix/etc that folks will blow money on, after a while they'll put something away for the kids. Even maybe build their own investment portfolios, becoming independently wealthy in the process.

Investment bankers and politicians don't like that so much, although for different reasons. In fact it is quite bright, you just have to reset your assumptions about people.
Ya I know it's to ruin prosperity but still there will be too many people just leeching so there will have to be a culling before long. Just imagine if the elite thought they couldn't get fuel anymore because it's used up by us. They would kill people by the millions to keep their jets and boats.

Get the poor into camps and kill them with typhus, bring them here 5 million at a time and kill them off.
Old February 12, 2019, 18:12   #27
KoKodog
Registered

FALaholic #: 31665
just like if you're feeding the birds and they start shitting everywhere and squaking all hours ....... take the damn bird feeder down and start shooting them

Quote:
Looks like it's getting expensive to manage it.

"In Portland, Ore. recently estimated it will cost*$640 million over the next 10 years*in order to help adequately prevent homelessness in the area, but a report out this week shows that many citizens from the City of Roses have simply resorted to calling the police on unwanted vagrants. In fact, authorities say that more any other problem, residents are calling the emergency hotline to complain about homeless people even when immediate danger is not present."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3726786/posts
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 12, 2019, 18:17   #28
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
Ya I know it's to ruin prosperity but still there will be too many people just leeching so there will have to be a culling before long. Just imagine if the elite thought they couldn't get fuel anymore because it's used up by us. They would kill people by the millions to keep their jets and boats.

Get the poor into camps and kill them with typhus, bring them here 5 million at a time and kill them off.
It ain't the spenders they want to kill off, it's the ones who threaten to advance their circumstances to the point where they don't need the nanny state or the central bankers anymore. Guess who that is .... the elite will always have their fuel, trust me.
Old February 13, 2019, 00:43   #29
Bawana jim
Registered

"Today, Democrats introduced SB 770, which would eliminate private health insurance and create a state health care system for all. The goal is to have the system in place by 2023. The bill is nearly 90 pages.

Oregon has a super-majority of Democrats. Republicans can't stop anything."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3727417/posts
Old February 13, 2019, 01:08   #30
old_spambo
Registered

FALaholic #: 75387
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019/...transient.html

Noisy leaf blower leads to hatchet attack, jail time for transient

A homeless man who was angry over a noisy leaf blower and swung a hatchet at the head of a maintenance worker in downtown Portland was sentenced Tuesday to 30 days in jail and drug treatment.

Nathan John Roy Shrader already has served 55 days in jail since his arrest on Dec. 19 and was expected to be released late Tuesday.

Investigators say Shrader had been sleeping outside a 7-Eleven convenience store at Southwest Fourth and Taylor Street when Kenneth Holland, a maintenance worker for Standard Insurance, began blowing debris from the sidewalk nearby at about 7:45 a.m. that day. Shrader woke up and began yelling at Holland before swinging the hatchet, hitting the side of the worker’s head where he was wearing safety goggles.

It was a bustling Wednesday morning during the work commute and passers-by grabbed the hatchet from Shrader. He ran off but was soon found in the area by police and identified by his many distinctive tattoos, investigators say.

-------------------------
Speaking of homeless scumbags, this article says it all. It's hard to believe the amount of literal garbage and human garbage that
lines the streets in that socialist sewer. It is truly despicable.

Spambo

Last edited by old_spambo; February 13, 2019 at 01:15.
old_spambo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 13, 2019, 01:50   #31
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 31978
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_spambo View Post
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019/...transient.html

Noisy leaf blower leads to hatchet attack, jail time for transient

A homeless man who was angry over a noisy leaf blower and swung a hatchet at the head of a maintenance worker in downtown Portland was sentenced Tuesday to 30 days in jail and drug treatment.

Nathan John Roy Shrader already has served 55 days in jail since his arrest on Dec. 19 and was expected to be released late Tuesday.

Investigators say Shrader had been sleeping outside a 7-Eleven convenience store at Southwest Fourth and Taylor Street when Kenneth Holland, a maintenance worker for Standard Insurance, began blowing debris from the sidewalk nearby at about 7:45 a.m. that day. Shrader woke up and began yelling at Holland before swinging the hatchet, hitting the side of the worker’s head where he was wearing safety goggles.

It was a bustling Wednesday morning during the work commute and passers-by grabbed the hatchet from Shrader. He ran off but was soon found in the area by police and identified by his many distinctive tattoos, investigators say.

-------------------------
Speaking of homeless scumbags, this article says it all. It's hard to believe the amount of literal garbage and human garbage that
lines the streets in that socialist sewer. It is truly despicable.

Spambo
That piece of shit should have been summarily executed on the spot.

"Put your thumb up, hit the bolt release, and quit phuking with God and Eugene"
4x401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13, 2019, 11:28   #32
Stoney
Former 0311
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1205
the only good street in portland is I 205

GOOD MORNING, WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Press "1" for English.
Press "2" to disconnect until you have learned to speak English.

"Some minds are like concrete, thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.”

Has freedom been replaced with Free-Dumb.

Illegitimi non carborundum

A 1911A1 is like a Glock, except it's for grownups.

AMERICA! Designed by geniuses. Now run by idiots.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen." Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Old Viking saying: Never be more then two steps from your weapon

Flying is a hard way to earn an easy living.
Stoney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 13, 2019, 12:10   #33
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
It doesnt take a genius to see where America is heading. I've seen it all happen in the short 40+ year period I've been on this Earth. I remember my grandparents and their generation. So many of them seemed so full of life and vigor even in their 60s and 70s, and with a tremendous sense of self respect.

Now go to the mall this weekend (if you even have one in your area that is still functioning) and take a look around at the food court. See how many useless pieces of shit you can count that obviously have no future or even the ability to care for themselves and the kids they are squirting out.

But they do have an equal vote to yours.

Old February 13, 2019, 12:32   #34
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 46494
Wife and I had to go to Portland last fall to pick up a water tank and felt lucky to have survived the trip without any incidents. Where we went looked like a district from Mogadishu with a circus of tattoo freaks, dikes, fairies and crack addicts. What do I know--I'm just an old man that lives out in the sticks.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13, 2019, 12:54   #35
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
"Today, Democrats introduced SB 770, which would eliminate private health insurance and create a state health care system for all. The goal is to have the system in place by 2023. The bill is nearly 90 pages.

Oregon has a super-majority of Democrats. Republicans can't stop anything."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3727417/posts
Anybody with a functioning brain cell knows the current sickcare system isn't working, at least for those on the paying end.

..............juanni
Old February 13, 2019, 12:59   #36
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Anybody with a functioning brain cell knows the current sickcare system isn't working, at least for those on the paying end.
.......juanni
Who is going to pay for everyone to have healthcare?
Old February 13, 2019, 13:05   #37
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Wife and I had to go to Portland last fall to pick up a water tank and felt lucky to have survived the trip without any incidents. Where we went looked like a district from Mogadishu with a circus of tattoo freaks, dikes, fairies and crack addicts. What do I know--I'm just an old man that lives out in the sticks.
I went with friends to buy an estate and the house had bars on every window. Looked around and thought it was foolish but the women selling us the goods said the neighbors were really bad. Only one woman outdoors and she was mowing the lawn. Brought a load of stuff out to put in the car and Tom left it locked so I set it down and went to get the keys. Came back and the woman was stealing the load.
Old February 13, 2019, 13:18   #38
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Who is going to pay for everyone to have healthcare?
We spend more than enough on healthcare to have a good functioning system.
Other countries have universal healthcare like Israel (4th in world ranking for efficiency), a place where we have sent billions while our citizens have poor healthcare and expensive healthcare and are bankrupt if they get any serious ailment.

Way past time that our govt puts the US citizen's welfare before all the foreign welfare.

............juanni
Old February 13, 2019, 13:42   #39
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
We spend more than enough on healthcare to have a good functioning system.
Other countries have universal healthcare like Israel (4th in world ranking for efficiency), a place where we have sent billions while our citizens have poor healthcare and expensive healthcare and are bankrupt if they get any serious ailment.

Way past time that our govt puts the US citizen's welfare before all the foreign welfare.
..juanni
I expected your commie approach to healthcare, what next, should they take your home and have the homeless move in with you?
Old February 13, 2019, 13:59   #40
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
I expected your commie approach to healthcare, what next, should they take your home and have the homeless move in with you?
Tard, we already have socialist healthcare, it is called Medicare, VA, Access, and all the rest fused with very expensive, very profitable, very bankrupting and very crappy private heath care.

It always amazes me when something is a complete failure and tards like yourself want to just keep doing it.

The R Tards have never offered a true free market solution, or any solution so the D Tards have pushed their socialist solutions.

...........juanni
Old February 13, 2019, 14:06   #41
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Tard, we already have socialist healthcare, it is called Medicare, VA, Access, and all the rest fused with very expensive, very profitable, very bankrupting and very crappy private heath care.

It always amazes me when something is a complete failure and tards like yourself want to just keep doing it.

The R Tards have never offered a true free market solution, or any solution so the D Tards have pushed their socialist solutions.
.......juanni
Ignorant wretch, if you get a paycheck then look at the taxes taken out and you will see you pay your entire lifetime for Medicare. Even after you retire you still pay for Medicare, you pay your own way in the system. You can't help being dumb j, it's just who you are.
Old February 13, 2019, 14:09   #42
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 3248
The left worships the alleged free healthcare in Canada. Here's a good read about that cluster**k

https://m.theepochtimes.com/so-ameri...n_2794863.html
Old February 13, 2019, 14:11   #43
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Ignorant wretch, if you get a paycheck then look at the taxes taken out and you will see you pay your entire lifetime for Medicare. Even after you retire you still pay for Medicare, you pay your own way in the system. You can't help being dumb j, it's just who you are.
Yeah sure all those medicare funds have been squirrelled away in a lock box.

Tard, it was spent, all of it pissed away and then some on all those wars and welfare you voted for decade after decade.

You must be the most clueless poster on the files.

..............juanni
Old February 13, 2019, 14:21   #44
Ted Kennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77365
Quote:

...........juanni
Yup, I laughed when so many Rs I know were appalled at the idea of Hillarycare, the Obammacare. "We don't want socialized medicine!"

"You already have it!", I'd explain....BJ replied above like most, indicating a poor understanding of socialism, and a reluctance to admit where we are.

The system is broken, the Ds want more socialism, the Rs do too, but want to call it something else.
Ted Kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13, 2019, 14:22   #45
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiefarmer View Post
The left worships the alleged free healthcare in Canada. Here's a good read about that cluster**k

https://m.theepochtimes.com/so-ameri...n_2794863.html
From your linked article........

Canada’s state-controlled system is per capita among the most expensive in the world ($6,839 for every citizen in 2018). But it rarely gets a B from international agencies ranking national health care systems. A 2017 Commonwealth Fund study of 72 metrics of health care in 11 nations ranked Canada third from the bottom. The United States ranked last, which is an irony, because the United States has the best medicine and medical science in the world, but not the best medical delivery system.

It looks like moving up from dead last to 3rd from the bottom would be an improvement.

Ya know, there are lots of healthcare models, some are more efficient than others. We really don't have to copy a turd.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/i...the-world.html

.................juanni
Old February 13, 2019, 14:22   #46
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
Quote:
T

...........juanni
Medicare sucks, a lot of doctors wont even take it because it sucks. The “low administrative cost” doesn’t make up for the $60 BILLLION in fraud costs. Only a tard would think that the government can run a lemonade stand better than the private sector, let alone something as complex as a national healthcare system. Have you ever been to the DMV and seen how its run?

Actually, there is a free market solution. Make private insurance what it used to be....a risk mitigation pool for catastrophic coverage only, and make it the law that medical providers have to post cash prices for all basic services rendered and medications sold. Insurance isnt supposed to be for the sniffles or strep infection that you picked up in the locker room at the gym. Let smaller insurance companies start and rise up by removing the barriers across state lines. Get the government out of most insurance regulations and let me decide who the reliable companies are and who the scheisters are.. Why the f-ck do I have to pay for someone elses decision to get knocked up, or some 70 year old guys boner jumpstart? All government regulation has done is establish a defacto monopoly by a handful of multibillion dollar companies.

Cap malpractice lawsuits where no permanent physical injury was sustained, and instigate a "loser pays the defendents legal fees" system for all of it. The "low cost" of medical malpractice lawsuits only takes into account actual jury payouts, not settlements and the cost of defending against frivolous lawsuits. Ask you HMO or family doctor what they pay in malpractice insurance every month.

That said, we can have some government intervention, like a gap insurance program for people between jobs that works like unemployment insurance.

Am I making too much sense here?

Last edited by Impala_Guy; February 13, 2019 at 14:38.
Impala_Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 13, 2019, 14:24   #47
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Kennedy View Post
Yup, I laughed when so many Rs I know were appalled at the idea of Hillarycare, the Obammacare. "We don't want socialized medicine!"

"You already have it!", I'd explain....BJ replied above like most, indicating a poor understanding of socialism, and a reluctance to admit where we are.

The system is broken, the Ds want more socialism, the Rs do too, but want to call it something else.
Yeah the irony of guys that voted for Mittens, the father of Obamcare bitching about socialized medicine.

.............juanni
Old February 13, 2019, 14:29   #48
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala_Guy View Post

make it the law that medical providers have to post cash prices for all basic services rendered and medications sold.
Agreed!!!!

But whom of either party has sponsored and pushed that bill through?

Even when you diligently attempt to determine any of that, you are defeated by a opaque criminal fraud system that refuses to provide it.

..............juanni
Old February 13, 2019, 14:30   #49
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Yeah sure all those medicare funds have been squirrelled away in a lock box.

Tard, it was spent, all of it pissed away and then some on all those wars and welfare you voted for decade after decade.

You must be the most clueless poster on the files.

.....juanni
You pay for it idiot and where the money goes may be long gone but you still get the benefit. You are going to need it too because you are an old fug now. 6 more years and you get the benefits you paid a lifetime for. However I am thinking you should pay more to help those that didn't pay into the system.

How did you get so dumb, was it from your mommas side or your poppa?
Old February 13, 2019, 14:33   #50
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
You pay for it idiot and where the money goes may be long gone but you still get the benefit. You are going to need it too because you are an old fug now. 6 more years and you get the benefits you paid a lifetime for. However I am thinking you should pay more to help those that didn't pay into the system.

How did you get so dumb, was it from your mommas side or your poppa?
Tard, the money is gone, and so will be the benefits when our printing and spending Ponzi collapses. Which it will.

I have always planned on never receiving 1 penny of SS or Medicare bennies.

....................juanni