The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 16, 2019, 19:25   #1
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere in Amerika
Posts: 15,679
Speaker Pelosi no mas speaking......

Poor Nancy....her own people sacked her. WTF

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...iolates-house/
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 16, 2019, 19:36   #2
mountainman
Registered
 
mountainman's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 14702
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Deltona FL
Posts: 4,487
woop ti doo, she could be sent to the corner for the rest of the day. Truly not newsworthy. If she got a stroke or something now that would be interesting.
__________________
PM me if you need something not advertised for sale.
mountainman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 16, 2019, 19:43   #3
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,996
Trump tied these idiots to her wagon,,,now she needs to pull it,,regardless if it kills her or not.

As for these people following 200 plus yr old rules,,,,yea right,,,that shit ain't happening.

46/47 states next yr for trumper!!!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 16, 2019, 21:30   #4
Impala_Guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 55819
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gamecock Country
Posts: 3,781
She seemed almost coherent today. I guess she didn't get the Polident and Preparation H mixed up last night like at the SOTU address when she was sucking on her dentures.
__________________
Don't spread our wealth around, spread our work ethic.........
Impala_Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 16, 2019, 21:38   #5
Tak
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27291
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United States, Georgia
Posts: 2,332
The House voted like 2 to 1 to condemn Trump's 'Tweets" as 'Racist", even thought race was not once mentioned.

Our Congress has shown that it's utterly worthless and incapable and unworthy of governing our nation by this action.

Let us all pray for the wrath of the Lord to strike down the Congress with great anger at their insult to our nation.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16, 2019, 21:41   #6
easttex
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
easttex's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 20438
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Addison, Tx
Posts: 3,817
What precipitated this was Trump calling out "The Squad" for hating America and Israel.

You guys ever notice that Trump seems to have a way of Tweeting what everyone else is thinking?
__________________
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Molon labe
easttex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 16, 2019, 21:52   #7
12v71
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 71127
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: I'l know when I get there.
Posts: 7,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
The House voted like 2 to 1 to condemn Trump's 'Tweets" as 'Racist", even thought race was not once mentioned.

Our Congress has shown that it's utterly worthless and incapable and unworthy of governing our nation by this action.

Let us all pray for the wrath of the Lord to strike down the Congress with great anger at their insult to our nation.
The way I read it, Trump said "If you hate our country... Go back to yours and see how you like that"
nothing racist about that.
__________________
"Can you lock him out of the marketplace?": My other half talking to Brunop in 2014.

"Freedom is not a crime"

I'm a heavy equipment mechanic because brain surgery was far too easy.
12v71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 16, 2019, 23:18   #8
cotter
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 23754
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 929
What ever happened to the notion of the 'white hispanic' that was around for George Zimmerman? This aoc biotch ain't no 'woman of color' she just a lilly white homegirl.
cotter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 17, 2019, 04:01   #9
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 9,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Trump tied these idiots to her wagon,,,now she needs to pull it,,regardless if it kills her or not.

As for these people following 200 plus yr old rules,,,,yea right,,,that shit ain't happening.

46/47 states next yr for trumper!!!
I gotta get out of MN. Reagan's second term was 49 states to one. Yeah. Minnesota.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17, 2019, 05:10   #10
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Trump tied these idiots to her wagon,,,now she needs to pull it,,regardless if it kills her or not.

As for these people following 200 plus yr old rules,,,,yea right,,,that shit ain't happening.

46/47 states next yr for trumper!!!
^^^ This. Yep, and it beats anything on netflix for sure.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 17, 2019, 06:36   #11
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere in Amerika
Posts: 15,679
The interesting part of the idiots in the media is that they keep using 3 words out of the ‘tweet’ go back home......when if you read the whole thing it says something completely different....
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 17, 2019, 11:40   #12
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 17,652
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuerza...orrique%C3%B1a

AOC and her comrades set off 130 bombs in the USA, She is no different from her uncles and cousins.

"America, love it or leave it", still resonates today, and the 4 whores of the 4lips, are our best tool yet, to energize Americans to vote for Trump.

That Pelosi was called out in her desperation by Steny Hoyer, shows just how much dissent there is in the house, against that erratic old bitch.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 17, 2019, 12:29   #13
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
The interesting part of the idiots in the media is that they keep using 3 words out of the ‘tweet’ go back home......when if you read the whole thing it says something completely different....
For the media,,,its all about headlines,,,truth in reporting left the USA 100's of years ago.

"IF it bleeds it leads" is as alive today,,as when Ben Franklin was walking this earth.

With well over 95% of the news media liberal dimwits,,with agenda's to bring down anyone not in lock step with them,,what happens daily concerning anything Trump says is to be expected.

This below is from a liberal/progressive site,,,and the numbers are horrible concerning views of the media.

https://www.politico.com/story/2011/...r-worse-064261

If these people are reporting these numbers,,I'd offer it at least twice as bad,,,and covers not only conservatives,,but a huge portion of dimwits that don;t believe shit as it comes out of the idiot box.

The Speaker just finished her daily briefing,,,and guess what,,,she backed the hell off Trump,,at least for her,,because she knows,,,this whole clown show is going to kill her and the dimwits next yr.

I can't stand the old pos,,but she is one ruthless politician and and can or could count votes.

Trump has painted all dimwits as socialist,,,a term even most ignorant American voters knows is a very bad thing.

Watching Trump operate,,,is fun for political junkies!!!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 17, 2019, 23:38   #14
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 9,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
For the media,,,its all about headlines,,,truth in reporting left the USA 100's of years ago.

"IF it bleeds it leads" is as alive today,,as when Ben Franklin was walking this earth.

With well over 95% of the news media liberal dimwits,,with agenda's to bring down anyone not in lock step with them,,what happens daily concerning anything Trump says is to be expected.

This below is from a liberal/progressive site,,,and the numbers are horrible concerning views of the media.

https://www.politico.com/story/2011/...r-worse-064261

If these people are reporting these numbers,,I'd offer it at least twice as bad,,,and covers not only conservatives,,but a huge portion of dimwits that don;t believe shit as it comes out of the idiot box.

The Speaker just finished her daily briefing,,,and guess what,,,she backed the hell off Trump,,at least for her,,because she knows,,,this whole clown show is going to kill her and the dimwits next yr.

I can't stand the old pos,,but she is one ruthless politician and and can or could count votes.

Trump has painted all dimwits as socialist,,,a term even most ignorant American voters knows is a very bad thing.

Watching Trump operate,,,is fun for political junkies!!!
The scary thing about that article is that 25% of respondees don't detect political bias in reporting. How can anyone be so clueless?
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2019, 03:04   #15
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
The scary thing about that article is that 25% of respondees don't detect political bias in reporting. How can anyone be so clueless?
65,000,000 voted for HRC a couple of yrs ago.

When I ask that question, I remind myself of,,,65,000,000 of those people walking among all of us, that voted to give all their rights away, starting with the 2nd amendment, and quickly moving to all free speech rights we still manage to maintain.

You're right,,,those 25% are clueless, but those other 65,000,000 are down right dangerous.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2019, 23:47   #16
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 9,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
65,000,000 voted for HRC a couple of yrs ago.

When I ask that question, I remind myself of,,,65,000,000 of those people walking among all of us, that voted to give all their rights away, starting with the 2nd amendment, and quickly moving to all free speech rights we still manage to maintain.

You're right,,,those 25% are clueless, but those other 65,000,000 are down right dangerous.
Uninformed and largely female urban and suburban dwellers, along with a bunch of .gov employees. About 62% of white males who voted, voted for Trump. Perhaps 14% of black males. Virtually no black women voted for Trump.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 00:55   #17
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
65,000,000 voted for HRC a couple of yrs ago....
correction: were counted as having voted for HRC.

and how many of those were deceased?
how many "voted" multiple times?
how many were illegal aliens?

answer: millions.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 06:26   #18
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
Uninformed and largely female urban and suburban dwellers, along with a bunch of .gov employees. About 62% of white males who voted, voted for Trump. Perhaps 14% of black males. Virtually no black women voted for Trump.
The flaw in this analysis is thinking they're uninformed. In fact they are informed, oftentimes very well informed. Certainly informed enough. They just don't want the same thing as you and I.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda

Last edited by bubbagump; July 19, 2019 at 06:32.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 11:42   #19
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
The flaw in this analysis is thinking they're uninformed. In fact they are informed, oftentimes very well informed. Certainly informed enough. They just don't want the same thing as you and I.
I don't know Bubba.

Some Fox reporter went out to another major University and walked around talking to our best and brightest,,and rattled off policies and pronouncements made from Obama,,,, and every single one of them,,,believed it was coming directly from that racist Trump.

They were gobsmacked,,,when the reporter said,,,it was from Obama.

These people are like Mulder,,,,They TRULY WANT TO BELIEVE!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 15:46   #20
mountainman
Registered
 
mountainman's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 14702
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Deltona FL
Posts: 4,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuerza...orrique%C3%B1a

AOC and her comrades set off 130 bombs in the USA, She is no different from her uncles and cousins.

"America, love it or leave it", still resonates today, and the 4 whores of the 4lips, are our best tool yet, to energize Americans to vote for Trump.

That Pelosi was called out in her desperation by Steny Hoyer, shows just how much dissent there is in the house, against that erratic old bitch.
I'm not stepping out on a limb and saying AOC belonged to FALN. Got credible proof.
__________________
PM me if you need something not advertised for sale.
mountainman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 12:00   #21
justashooter
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 5967
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: york, pa.
Posts: 9,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by cotter View Post
What ever happened to the notion of the 'white hispanic' that was around for George Zimmerman? This aoc biotch ain't no 'woman of color' she just a lilly white homegirl.
ricans come in a variety pack. she is a "blanca", as opposed to a "media" or "negra"
__________________
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.


The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files