The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old July 09, 2019, 12:18   #1
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Elimiate the middle class - not even shy about it anymore

The middle class must be destroyed in order to bring in more illegals and to appease the seething lowest classes. They don't even try to hide their agenda anymore, they flat out state it...the middle class, work hard and succeed class must be kneecapped:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...or-immigrants/
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2019, 12:47   #2
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Folks could fight back if they wanted to but they let the other side control what's being said. If you got everyone you know to send an email to the papers and opinion pages plus the politicians that demands that if they are going to be let in then they need to be put in the dormitory of every college in the nation.

When you change the naritive you change the way people think. It's a war of words and you have to be on a winning offensive. Hit back where it hurts most and by demanding the illegals be housed in the dorms you end up with those who demand open borders having the crowds in their schools.

I doubt most people will ever write and ask this to be done but they should.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2019, 17:47   #3
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
...Hit back where it hurts most and by demanding the illegals be housed in the dorms you end up with those who demand open borders having the crowds in their schools...
screw that, house the illegal alien invaders in the gated private estates belonging to the traitors in office running sanctuary cities;

and then send the democrats the bill for the cost of doing business on that, invoiced to their name, in their individual capacity.

let them write the check for their bullshit out of their personal campaign fund.
Old July 09, 2019, 18:44   #4
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
screw that, house the illegal alien invaders in the gated private estates belonging to the traitors in office running sanctuary cities;

and then send the democrats the bill for the cost of doing business on that, invoiced to their name, in their individual capacity.

let them write the check for their bullshit out of their personal campaign fund.
If someone's gonna go to that trouble I'd suggest ringing the place with razor wire once ya pack 'em inside. Walmart's got the stuff in stock.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BTO-22-Cl...SABEgI2e_D_BwE
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2019, 19:04   #5
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Carroll Quigley's book from 1966, "Tragedy and Hope" advocated the elimination of America's middle-class back then. Things are just getting worse for us as they get closer to their goal of destroying us. Hence the great push to disarm us. If they succeed and present us without the means to shoot back, genocide awaits the survivors

Jarhead
Old July 09, 2019, 19:10   #6
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead504 View Post
Carroll Quigley's book from 1966, "Tragedy and Hope" advocated the elimination of America's middle-class back then. Things are just getting worse for us as they get closer to their goal of destroying us. Hence the great push to disarm us. If they succeed and present us without the means to shoot back, genocide awaits the survivors

Jarhead
I was FORCED to read that shit in grad school by this leftist bitch of a professor,,,I EARNED my one and only C grade in her class too,,,worth every single minute of it too!!!!

She'd walk into the classroom and I'd fire for effect,,,by end of the term,,she cried when she saw me.

Heard she retired after that,,,,hope she's dead..................

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2019, 19:16   #7
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I was FORCED to read that shit in grad school by this leftist bitch of a professor,,,I EARNED my one and only C grade in her class too,,,worth every single minute of it too!!!!
From what I gather, it was every marxist/leninist/maoist's favorite anti-American bible back in the day, when people read books and shit. There are many "Cliff Notes" commentaries and explanations as published by The John Birch Society. I have been to lectures by some of the Pro-Constitution authors of these pieces and read many of them.

Jarhead
Old July 09, 2019, 19:16   #8
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
I find it interesting that politicians always seem to make a lot of money after they get into politics. Even career government that are part of the bureaucracy is just wow

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2019, 20:17   #9
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
From what I gather, it was every marxist/leninist/maoist's favorite anti-American bible back in the day, when people read books and shit. There are many "Cliff Notes" commentaries and explanations as published by The John Birch Society. I have been to lectures by some of the Pro-Constitution authors of these pieces and read many of them.

Jarhead

Its simple insanity that infects a lot of otherwise normal people.

Almost becomes a religion for them.

Old July 11, 2019, 14:39   #10
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
Quote:
Its simple insanity that infects a lot of otherwise normal people.

Almost becomes a religion for them.
Progressiveness is a New Age religion. And far more toxic than Scientology.
Old July 11, 2019, 15:18   #11
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala_Guy View Post
Progressiveness is a New Age religion. And far more toxic than Scientology.
Most religions die out over time,merge with others,,I pray this one does as well, dies out that is,

Old July 11, 2019, 17:42   #12
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
I find it interesting that politicians always seem to make a lot of money after they get into politics. Even career government that are part of the bureaucracy is just wow
Yeah,I hear shotgun Joe Biteme and his wife have "earned" 15 million dollars since he was evicted from the Whitehouse. Supposedly from "book deals"...yeah...everybody I know reads Joe Biden's sage words...
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2019, 20:21   #13
medicmike
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Quote:
The federal government must force tens of millions of suburban voters to sacrifice their housesí value, their quiet schools, and their green neighborhoods so poor immigrants can have cheaper rents and investors can build more houses, according to the New York TimesĎ editorial board.

Oregon....."hold my beer"

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/01/73779...-family-zoning

ďThe great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.Ē
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2019, 23:00   #14
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicmike View Post
This has been done elsewhere and it ran folks out of the towns and away from incoming high crime areas.

Any urban area with multiple family homes/apartments/high density living quickly becomes a jungle in most instances.

Couple that with state paid rent,,social justice warriors,areas fall apart quickly,,people with money leave, taxes for schools departs with them, stores move out,,,,.

Do the politicians in Oregon not read history books???

Looks like Ore----gon is now really O-Ri_GONE!!!!!!!

Old July 12, 2019, 07:52   #15
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Not only are they stopping new single family dwellings but they are pushing to get more homes on allready built lots to increase the density of people living in towns. Your near by neighbors can add rentals to their property and turn your neighborhood to hell. No parking and your taxes go up due to schools ect.

They use global warming as the reason why this must be done. We can defeat this but people won't write the letters it takes to stop it.
Old July 12, 2019, 08:32   #16
medicmike
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Quote:
This has been done elsewhere and it ran folks out of the towns and away from incoming high crime areas.

Any urban area with multiple family homes/apartments/high density living quickly becomes a jungle in most instances.

Couple that with state paid rent,,social justice warriors,areas fall apart quickly,,people with money leave, taxes for schools departs with them, stores move out,,,,.

Oh..they know what is going to happen with all their new progressive policies. This is their attitude.

https://oregoncatalyst.com/44694-ore...-em-leave.html

ďThe great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.Ē
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2019, 11:45   #17
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Oh..they know what is going to happen with all their new progressive policies. This is their attitude.

https://oregoncatalyst.com/44694-ore...-em-leave.html

That's pretty damn stupid.

If it would cost me 10% of my yearly (one year) profit of my company to move out of Oregon,,and that moving out of Oregon would save me 30% of my normal yearly profit in the first 12 months post movement,(for all upcoming years),,,someone call U-haul,,,I'm out of here.

Same thing for anyone outside the state moving in.

To move to Oregon,,,would cost my company an EXTRA 30% of my profits to move there yearly post move,,,plus the additional 10% to get there in the first place,,,well,,,that just ain't happening.

All the large north eastern cities up north tried this same shit,,let them leave,,someone will replace them,,,and the South came roaring back in short order.

Tax incentives, low tax rates, lower housing cost, lower food prices, less or no real crime, 200% better overall living conditions,,,,,,being WARM vs frigid cold and wet,,.....

What's the Green New Deal,,new schools,,nice homes, new businesses look like in Gleason AZ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they don't have any,,,,people all moved out and its a deserted ghost town.

Same thing is going to happen to Oregon.

Shut down logging, fishing, mining, run out manufacturers,etc,, small businesses that support the people working in the larger places,, and all thats left,,,is nothing.

I just had first class cancer surgery this week,,,8 miles from the house,,great docs, staff, facility,,,but everyone here has a job, high levels of incomes, which attracts top docs to our area.

Doc's,,,,good ones,,,,don't live on state paid/EBT level medical reimbursements.

Oregon,,like France has found out today,,,be damn careful running off your medical doctors because of stupid politics.

Old July 12, 2019, 19:23   #18
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Slavery is alive and well today in the ghettos. Same old story, plantations with food supplied.

They are angry that they are still slaves, when there is no slavery by definition; if modern ghetto life is not slavery, there never was any slavery.

They want to establish their own nations inside this nation, like Indian Reservations; small change, just put up fences around the new Reservations; same food stamps, just stay on the reservation.

The middle class will do just fine; the raids from those on the new reservations, will be met by the Troopers and settlers.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 13, 2019, 08:24   #19
Bawana jim
Registered

I was reading today that everyone who comes here seeking asylum is given a hefty check from Social Security. It's always been the Alinski tactic to flood the country with people to destroy us simply because the system will break down. It looks close to breaking down, are you ready with the popcorn?
Old July 13, 2019, 08:51   #20
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
Quote:
I was reading today that everyone who comes here seeking asylum is given a hefty check from Social Security. It's always been the Alinski tactic to flood the country with people to destroy us simply because the system will break down. It looks close to breaking down, are you ready with the popcorn?
I wonder why nobody impaled Alinski, Marx, Lenin and Trotzky. They were all candidates worthy of it.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 13, 2019, 08:57   #21
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
I wonder why nobody impaled Alinski, Marx, Lenin and Trotzky. They were all candidates worthy of it.
They are heros to the left and their statues will never be torn down.
Old July 13, 2019, 09:02   #22
moonbat60
Registered

Quote:
That's pretty damn stupid.

If it would cost me 10% of my yearly (one year) profit of my company to move out of Oregon,,and that moving out of Oregon would save me 30% of my normal yearly profit in the first 12 months post movement,(for all upcoming years),,,someone call U-haul,,,I'm out of here.

Same thing for anyone outside the state moving in.

To move to Oregon,,,would cost my company an EXTRA 30% of my profits to move there yearly post move,,,plus the additional 10% to get there in the first place,,,well,,,that just ain't happening.

All the large north eastern cities up north tried this same shit,,let them leave,,someone will replace them,,,and the South came roaring back in short order.

Tax incentives, low tax rates, lower housing cost, lower food prices, less or no real crime, 200% better overall living conditions,,,,,,being WARM vs frigid cold and wet,,.....

What's the Green New Deal,,new schools,,nice homes, new businesses look like in Gleason AZ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they don't have any,,,,people all moved out and its a deserted ghost town.

Same thing is going to happen to Oregon.

Shut down logging, fishing, mining, run out manufacturers,etc,, small businesses that support the people working in the larger places,, and all thats left,,,is nothing.

I just had first class cancer surgery this week,,,8 miles from the house,,great docs, staff, facility,,,but everyone here has a job, high levels of incomes, which attracts top docs to our area.

Doc's,,,,good ones,,,,don't live on state paid/EBT level medical reimbursements.

Oregon,,like France has found out today,,,be damn careful running off your medical doctors because of stupid politics.
yh, for some people it is not about stupidity, impracticality and such. They just want to have their way because they are totally convinced that their way is the only way thatís right (actually it is left, but what does it matter ). They donít realize that they are messing things up because in their world it does not exist.

Like in Oregon, they are just a bunch of self centered, leftist opportunists that ainít got no idea of WHAT they are doing. They are, generally speaking, a bunch of mindless losers and other trainwrecks that want to come out as winners in a game that they normally canít win, so they change the rules till they win.
Old July 13, 2019, 09:05   #23
moonbat60
Registered

Quote:
They are heros to the left and their statues will never be torn down.
Unfortunately, as many dimwits see them as heroes.
Old July 13, 2019, 09:21   #24
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
yh, for some people it is not about stupidity, impracticality and such. They just want to have their way because they are totally convinced that their way is the only way thatís right (actually it is left, but what does it matter ). They donít realize that they are messing things up because in their world it does not exist.

Like in Oregon, they are just a bunch of self centered, leftist opportunists that ainít got no idea of WHAT they are doing. They are, generally speaking, a bunch of mindless losers and other trainwrecks that want to come out as winners in a game that they normally canít win, so they change the rules till they win.
In my opinion oregon is the test ground for liberal fuggery. The spotted owl was used to destroy our economy and it's never come back. It was used to destroy the middle class so only the elite and their servants could live in Oregon. The spotted owl was the test run for Cap and trade.

Kali did cap and trade, they were the first state to do it. Looking at the results with hundreds of thousands of Americans living in the streets I would say it's working as planned.
Old July 13, 2019, 09:25   #25
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Unfortunately, as many dimwits see them as heroes.
PC controls the state, most of our voters are getting some pay from the state so they go along with the lies and bs to keep the money comming in.

When Kate crashes the state this time it will never come back
Old July 13, 2019, 11:25   #26
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Jarhead
Correct.

Destruction of the bourgeoisie has always been a key element of the bolshevik agenda. Indeed Marx himself advocated this as a must-do as he saw (correctly) that a prosperous middle class would never surrender their freedoms to a dictatorship.

If you read anything by Marx, Engles, Lenin or Mao you cannot help but arrive at the conclusion that the communists hate the middle class even more than they hate the factory owners or international financiers. There's a lesson here.
Old July 13, 2019, 13:42   #27
Tak
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Correct.

Destruction of the bourgeoisie has always been a key element of the bolshevik agenda. Indeed Marx himself advocated this as a must-do as he saw (correctly) that a prosperous middle class would never surrender their freedoms to a dictatorship.

If you read anything by Marx, Engles, Lenin or Mao you cannot help but arrive at the conclusion that the communists hate the middle class even more than they hate the factory owners or international financiers. There's a lesson here.
Only the middle-class can effect peaceful change or rise up intelligently to challenge the powerful. Thus they are a threat to totalitarians and must be destroyed. So that's exactly what they're trying to do. Squeeze us out, set themselves up as Lords, and control the seething underclasses as de facto slaves to their wills.
Old July 13, 2019, 14:50   #28
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Only the middle-class can effect peaceful change or rise up intelligently to challenge the powerful. Thus they are a threat to totalitarians and must be destroyed. So that's exactly what they're trying to do. Squeeze us out, set themselves up as Lords, and control the seething underclasses as de facto slaves to their wills.
Yup. And a prosperous, financially independent middle class doesn't need 'em.
Old July 14, 2019, 21:39   #29
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Quote:

They can easily solve this by taking a page from Atlas Shrugged: prohibit those companies and people from leaving town. Because they have to pay their share and all the suffering past and present real and imagined experienced or not by those social justice recipients. That should solve everything... right?
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 16, 2019, 19:56   #30
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Please define Ďmiddle classí.......is being middle class what you do or....how much you make?

What was the definition in the 60ís.....

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stšrker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 16, 2019, 21:35   #31
Tak
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
Please define Ďmiddle classí.......is being middle class what you do or....how much you make?

Here's one group's take on it, plus around the middle of the page, what the Census Bureau says:

https://www.thebalance.com/definitio...income-4126870

There's no official definition.

But really think of it as people who work something more than an entry level job and earn a living where they're not worried about their next meal or looking under the couch cushions for money to pay their bills. People who aren't getting Food Stamps and WIC and EBTs to buy cigarettes, who don't live next to crack houses, and don't typically worry about getting shot in their neighborhood. They probably have a house and a mortgage and a couple of cars, they take care of their kids, they either work in a skilled trade or got a degree and work for a good business or maybe run their own. They can probably afford a modest hobby or a few of them. They want their kids to succeed and do better than they did. Maybe they own some land and a small ranch, or run a farm. They are not bottom feeders, they don't want hand-outs, and they want to be left alone to work hard and have a chance to succeed.

Some may say gee that's just about everyone, right? HELL NO it isn't. Not anymore.
Old July 16, 2019, 23:06   #32
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:

People use different words to describe the same thing. Some folks say it's political war and other say it's class warfare.... Same same. I could create a good rant to explain my opinion but it would be too long to read. What we are seeing is planed out and orchastated class warfare with the elite destroying everything in their way. I was there at ground zero when the first Salvo was fired but it's a story too long to read.
Old July 16, 2019, 23:20   #33
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Quote:
People use different words to describe the same thing. Some folks say it's political war and other say it's class warfare.... Same same. I could create a good rant to explain my opinion but it would be too long to read. What we are seeing is planed out and orchastated class warfare with the elite destroying everything in their way. I was there at ground zero when the first Salvo was fired but it's a story too long to read.
So what was wrong with what you just posted, Jim?

It was short, concise and didn't bore the hell out of everyone.

Old July 18, 2019, 01:03   #34
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
analysis

Old July 18, 2019, 04:18   #35
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post
They can easily solve this by taking a page from Atlas Shrugged: prohibit those companies and people from leaving town. Because they have to pay their share and all the suffering past and present real and imagined experienced or not by those social justice recipients. That should solve everything... right?
I hear about that book from time to time,,,guess its about time to read it.

Missed it somehow.

Old July 18, 2019, 06:41   #36
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
So remember uncle joe and his Kenyan brother who set this stupidity in motion.
They had to define what wealthy is......itís $250,000.00 a year in salary....itís interesting because many that make more than that usually donít take a salary to get it. Most of these folks donít know what they pay for most stuff. Itís like these women filling up at station thatís 50 cents more than one across the street.

Old July 18, 2019, 06:43   #37
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
I hear about that book from time to time,,,guess its about time to read it.

Missed it somehow.
That one Brave New World and 1984.....

Old July 18, 2019, 09:40   #38
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
So remember uncle joe and his Kenyan brother who set this stupidity in motion.
They had to define what wealthy is......itís $250,000.00 a year in salary....itís interesting because many that make more than that usually donít take a salary to get it. Most of these folks donít know what they pay for most stuff. Itís like these women filling up at station thatís 50 cents more than one across the street.
I define middle class as having prosperity enough that you can make decisions on how you want to live your life. The elite take away that ability by keeping people from ever being prosperous. It's a control thing and the elite feel they must keep the uneducated under control.

One of the elites in our area has written an opinion published in a local paper that due to the climate changes we now need to address over population. It's no longer enough to tax away the middle class prosperity, now it's time to kill off the middle class.
Old July 18, 2019, 11:21   #39
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
That one Brave New World and 1984.....
Read those,,,,eye opening reads, both.

Found Atlas last night,,,the movie,,,watching it,,,sounds about where this country is going.

Old July 18, 2019, 12:10   #40
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I define middle class as having prosperity enough that you can make decisions on how you want to live your life. The elite take away that ability by keeping people from ever being prosperous. It's a control thing and the elite feel they must keep the uneducated under control.

One of the elites in our area has written an opinion published in a local paper that due to the climate changes we now need to address over population. It's no longer enough to tax away the middle class prosperity, now it's time to kill off the middle class.
You can make decisions about how you want to live your life pretty much regardless of your income level. In fact income level is one of those decisions, just sayin ... one of the things about the US is that pretty much anyone can make a good living and aspire to be upper-middle class or better. Ya just have to be willing to do what it takes. And no, its not easy. Which is why it's a decision. If it were easy it'd be a no-brainer.
Old July 18, 2019, 12:17   #41
Bawana jim
Registered

Angry

Quote:
You can make decisions about how you want to live your life pretty much regardless of your income level. In fact income level is one of those decisions, just sayin ... one of the things about the US is that pretty much anyone can make a good living and aspire to be upper-middle class or better. Ya just have to be willing to do what it takes. And no, its not easy. Which is why it's a decision. If it were easy it'd be a no-brainer.
Prosperity is limited by the power held over you, you don't get to make decisions as they are forced on you. When someone steals your job to fill a racial quota, that wasn't your decision and it could destroy your life by losing your job. When an economy is destroyed like they did with the spotted owl or snail darter, those who lost everything from their marriage to home or business didn't get a chance to make a decision.

The elite just walked in and killed people with the decision to destroy an economy.
Old July 18, 2019, 12:33   #42
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Prosperity is limited by the power held over you, you don't get to make decisions as they are forced on you. When someone steals your job to fill a racial quota, that wasn't your decision and it could destroy your life by losing your job. When an economy is destroyed like they did with the spotted owl or snail darter, those who lost everything from their marriage to home or business didn't get a chance to make a decision.

The elite just walked in and killed people with the decision to destroy an economy.
Well, yeah. Then again the decision to build your life around a job that is fixed to a locale instead of skills that are more portable is one of those decisions that has financial implications. Not saying it's right or the way we would have things, but it does involve making a choice.
Old July 18, 2019, 13:00   #43
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Well, yeah. Then again the decision to build your life around a job that is fixed to a locale instead of skills that are more portable is one of those decisions that has financial implications. Not saying it's right or the way we would have things, but it does involve making a choice.
Didn't matter one bit if a man had skills when the work dried up. It takes a lot of skill an ability to be part of a logging operation so when they shut down the forest men lost everything. Men lost their log trucks, their homes and wives and some lost their lives simply because the elite destroyed the economy.
Old July 18, 2019, 13:15   #44
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Didn't matter one bit if a man had skills when the work dried up. It takes a lot of skill an ability to be part of a logging operation so when they shut down the forest men lost everything. Men lost their log trucks, their homes and wives and some lost their lives simply because the elite destroyed the economy.
They did. Yep, they killed logging. Killed steel, coal mining and nuclear power too. Aint the first time it's happened, aint gonna be the last. But there are ways to insulate yourself from these sorts of things. Not easy but it can be done and it involves sacrifice. As I said, ya have to choose.

Not saying it's right (it's not), not saying it's how I would have things (quite the contrary actually). But prosperity can be had despite this stuff. If someone wants it, that is. But ya gotta take it, nobody is gonna bring it to ya.

Last edited by bubbagump; July 18, 2019 at 14:28.
Old July 18, 2019, 14:47   #45
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
They did. Yep, they killed logging. Killed steel, coal mining and nuclear power too. Aint the first time it's happened, aint gonna be the last. But there are ways to insulate yourself from these sorts of things. Not easy but it can be done and it involves sacrifice. As I said, ya have to choose.

Not saying it's right (it's not), not saying it's how I would have things (quite the contrary actually). But prosperity can be had despite this stuff. If someone wants it, that is. But ya gotta take it, nobody is gonna bring it to ya.
I lived always ready for the next screwing by the elite but there is one comming that you can't run or hide from if the dems get elected again. Fortunately I am getting old enough to not worry so much and enjoy life more. Knowing I won't live long enough for what's comming is my real prosperity but the young guys here are going to get hard.

I am done with the thread, have to put groceries away.
Old July 18, 2019, 15:00   #46
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I lived always ready for the next screwing by the elite but there is one comming that you can't run or hide from if the dems get elected again. Fortunately I am getting old enough to not worry so much and enjoy life more. Knowing I won't live long enough for what's comming is my real prosperity but the young guys here are going to get hard.

I am done with the thread, have to put groceries away.
The young 'uns always do get hit hard Jim, that's the way of the world. They're the ones who fight the wars, start the businesses, raise the kids and have the least resources to do it with. And being young they're stupid, inexperienced and unwise to how stuff really works. All someone can do is their best. And this is the core of my issue with those here who would rather sit on their fat asses whining and pointing out the failures of others rather than giving it THEIR all. These entitled little snowflakes think that life is supposed to be easy, they believe all this stupid crap they were told.

In fact life is a gift in my view. It should not be taken for granted, it should be embraced as it is warts and all. Anyone who regardless of their failures does their level best and leaves the world a better place than they found it has done well. Them who simply cry and think that watching the heavy lifting is somehow equivalent to doing it, not so much.

We're all gonna take that long dirt nap soon enough. But I ain't gonna lay down for mine knowing, or even suspecting that I could have done better. Beyond that I couldn't care less.
Old July 18, 2019, 15:41   #47
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
The young 'uns always do get hit hard Jim, that's the way of the world. They're the ones who fight the wars, start the businesses, raise the kids and have the least resources to do it with. And being young they're stupid, inexperienced and unwise to how stuff really works. All someone can do is their best. And this is the core of my issue with those here who would rather sit on their fat asses whining and pointing out the failures of others rather than giving it THEIR all. These entitled little snowflakes think that life is supposed to be easy, they believe all this stupid crap they were told.

In fact life is a gift in my view. It should not be taken for granted, it should be embraced as it is warts and all. Anyone who regardless of their failures does their level best and leaves the world a better place than they found it has done well. Them who simply cry and think that watching the heavy lifting is somehow equivalent to doing it, not so much.

We're all gonna take that long dirt nap soon enough. But I ain't gonna lay down for mine knowing, or even suspecting that I could have done better. Beyond that I couldn't care less.
I used to worry about doing better but these days who is to judge? I have done plenty in life and while I have made my fair share of mistakes I wouldn't trade my life for anyones. I pretty much lived as a free man after the spotted owl, had a wife that loved me and what I did for a living. Feast or famine she was by my side and she gave me a great kid.

Born with a big dick and skilled enough to use it so my wife stayed with me. Enough balls to try things new and travel, always travel. Even at 55 I could face death every day and while I had fear that fear didn't control me. Some men never have the courage to test who they really are under fire. Some will talk big about what they will do when they are fired upon, I know what I did.

Most people would never have lived the life I got to. When it's over I will not have to apologize to anyone and I will be happily on my way.
Old July 18, 2019, 16:13   #48
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I used to worry about doing better but these days who is to judge? I have done plenty in life and while I have made my fair share of mistakes I wouldn't trade my life for anyones. I pretty much lived as a free man after the spotted owl, had a wife that loved me and what I did for a living. Feast or famine she was by my side and she gave me a great kid.

Born with a big dick and skilled enough to use it so my wife stayed with me. Enough balls to try things new and travel, always travel. Even at 55 I could face death every day and while I had fear that fear didn't control me. Some men never have the courage to test who they really are under fire. Some will talk big about what they will do when they are fired upon, I know what I did.

Most people would never have lived the life I got to. When it's over I will not have to apologize to anyone and I will be happily on my way.
I've found the talkers are normally not the real doers. The real deals of this world don't need to advertise, they know who they are. And so do other folks who matter. The rest are basically dingleberries on life's asshole. Barnacles, whose only achievement is to get in the way and slow shit down.
Old July 18, 2019, 16:18   #49
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
I've found the talkers are normally not the real doers. The real deals of this world don't need to advertise, they know who they are. And so do other folks who matter. The rest are basically dingleberries on life's asshole. Barnacles, whose only achievement is to get in the way and slow shit down.
My high school moto was "don't listen to what they say, watch what they do". When old age hit I could care less who is watching.
Old July 18, 2019, 20:00   #50
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
My high school moto was "don't listen to what they say, watch what they do". When old age hit I could care less who is watching.
I remember when sex was safe and drugs were dangerous. Just remember this
drugs will get you thru times of no money better than money will get you thru
times of no drugs....i paraphrased it..😀 So now that Iím married to the pharmacy for my existence itís more true now than then.....