The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 03, 2015, 17:38   #101
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
I cannot solve your crazy, but I can stop you from harming yourself and others with your crazy, as is your stated intent, gven your confessions, your own irrational delusion.
Are these going to be re-education centers? Maybe you could make them have a welcoming atmosphere, like a summer camp. While your detainees are being re-educated they will have to study, stay focused and concentrate.

You could call them concentration camps!
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 17:50   #102
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
Are these going to be re-education centers? Maybe you could make them have a welcoming atmosphere, like a summer camp. While your detainees are being re-educated they will have to study, stay focused and concentrate.

You could call them concentration camps!
whatever it takes to stop you from harimng others with your crazy; altering your circumstances to deny you the opportunity and means to carry out your malicious intent/to aggress on others with your stated motive to do harm, as evidenced by your own confessions to do precisely that.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 18:18   #103
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
whatever it takes to stop you from harimng others with your crazy; altering your circumstances to deny you the opportunity and means to carry out your malicious intent/to aggress on others with your stated motive to do harm, as evidenced by your own confessions to do precisely that.
dafuq? You should probably have your medication adjusted.
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 18:52   #104
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
dafuq? You should probably have your medication adjusted.
we can asjust your meds as part of the terms of a bond against your malicious behavior, but you are still going to need a responsible adult to control you, be it family, legal guardian, certified caregiver.

handling you is similar to any other crazy, but since you have expressed intent to harm others in your particular crazy, then you have to have at minimum a bond against the harm that you have stated you intend to do.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 19:21   #105
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
we can asjust your meds as part of the terms of a bond against your malicious behavior, but you are still going to need a responsible adult to control you, be it family, legal guardian, certified caregiver.

handling you is similar to any other crazy, but since you have expressed intent to harm others in your particular crazy, then you have to have at minimum a bond against the harm that you have stated you intend to do.
What malicious intent/to aggress on others with my stated motive to do harm?

What harm and where did I state it?

You really should step away from the crack pipe.
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 19:37   #106
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
What malicious intent/to aggress on others with my stated motive to do harm?

What harm and where did I state it?

You really should step away from the crack pipe.
so now you admit you are not aware of the content of your own posts that you yourself made.

yet further evidence of your own mindless zombie status.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 19:49   #107
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
so now you admit you are not aware of the content of your own posts that you yourself made.

yet further evidence of your own mindless zombie status.
Where did I aggress? Can you show me? Yes or No

I suppose you are going to serve me with a post partum writ of habius corpuscle enjoining my fictitious personhood against my sovereign person ex post de facto in the court of common law.
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 20:04   #108
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
Where did I aggress? Can you show me? Yes or No

I suppose you are going to serve me with a post partum writ of habius corpuscle enjoining my fictitious personhood against my sovereign person ex post de facto in the court of common law.

we have analyzed the evidence, and determined that you are a zombie troll; as such, we are in now aggreement that you have forfeited any claim to victim status.

you are no position to explain anything to anyone here,
you are aware of the consequences of your making threats, and your expressing your intent to harm to others.

we cannot fix your crazy, but we can stop you from harming others with your crazy.
how that goes down is up to you.

either you act to make good on your threats and accept the consequences of your actions, or else you expose yourself as the coward that your are.

either way, your fraud is exposed.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 20:21   #109
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
we have analyzed the evidence, and determined that you are a zombie troll; as such, we are in now aggreement that you have forfeited any claim to victim status.

you are no position to explain anything to anyone here,
you are aware of the consequences of your making threats, and your expressing your intent to harm to others.

we cannot fix your crazy, but we can stop you from harming others with your crazy.
how that goes down is up to you.

either you act to make good on your threats and accept the consequences of your actions, or else you expose yourself as the coward that your are.

either way, your fraud is exposed.
We? You got a mouse in your pocket, or the other voices in your head?

If you would like me to play the aggressor let me know. I have not done so in this thread, but I have played one in real life.

If you like I can give you my address and you can bring your mouse, the voices in your head, and your posse comitatus

Semper Fi
Vini Vici
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 20:27   #110
slavicshooter
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 6 feet under
Posts: 2,947
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrXr8PcW4CY
slavicshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 21:11   #111
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 20,015
yep, got to move the SC movement folks into the low level threat column.

Anyone that does not agree with you, must be sick and needs OUR protection, regardless if they want it or not, and must be locked away from the public at large to keep their minds pure of thought!

Can't have any thoughts/opinions that don't agree fully with ours.

Now where in the hell have I read about that before?
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 21:32   #112
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 21:41   #113
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question \_(ツ)_/
Posts: 5,584
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men (Falfiles Members) you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.



Last edited by NFADLR; November 03, 2015 at 22:06.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 22:01   #114
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
yep, got to move the SC movement folks into the low level threat column.

Anyone that does not agree with you,...
try making more threats to harm others, then lobstering.

you clearly think that tactic is working for you.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 22:10   #115
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question \_(ツ)_/
Posts: 5,584
Iffin he has lobsters in his creel I need to get sent those bugs on ice ricki tic as payment for putting up with his mouthing off in MY thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
try making more threats to harm others, then lobstering.

you clearly think that tactic is working for you.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 22:34   #116
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
try making more threats to harm others, then lobstering.

you clearly think that tactic is working for you.
The only threat we, The Continuum, have made is on your perception of the delusion you call reality. It will not harm your psyche, it will repair the psychotic break from reality you are suffering from.
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 22:49   #117
notfrommt
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 66655
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Posts: 1,261
Since this has devolved into total shit-slinging, I have a few legit questions.


If sovereign citizens are truly sovereign, is the original Constitution the only source of authority?

If everyone in the US is independently sovereign, how are our borders guarded against invasion?

Not trolling, sincerely curious.
notfrommt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 03, 2015, 23:26   #118
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 63101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 5,732
With good manners, an honest heart and a loaded rifle!
__________________
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled!" -- Mark Twain

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 00:37   #119
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by notfrommt View Post
If sovereign citizens are truly sovereign, is the original Constitution the only source of authority?
and where did that* constitution come from?

and the authority to constitute? where did that come from?

what "was" before that?

what happened to that constitution? where is it now? where did it go?

why do you not know the answers to these questions already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by notfrommt View Post
If everyone in the US is independently sovereign, how are our borders guarded against invasion?
how are you believing the borders are "guarded from invasion", exactly?



hint: you are asking the wrong questions.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 02:03   #120
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
Oh pick me, pick me. I know.

and where did that* constitution come from? From the deputies appointed by the legislatures of the states.

and the authority to constitute? where did that come from? From the elected legislatures of the 12 states that sent deputies to the convention.

what "was" before that? The articles of Confederation.

what happened to that constitution? where is it now? where did it go? The original is on display in rotunda of the National Archives Building.

why do you not know the answers to these questions already? I do, I do
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 02:34   #121
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
according to your crazy zombie bullshit,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
Oh pick me, pick me. I know.

and where did that* constitution come from? From the deputies appointed by the legislatures of the states.
those men were just gangs of rebels, guilty of high treason against the british crown and parliament, by law, therefore these "states" you speak of are only figments of your imagination, they do not exist in reality, therefore there were no legislatures, no deputies, never happened because that can't happen at all but for pre-existing individual sovereignty--which according to your crazy zombie bullshit does not exist;




according to your crazy zombie bullshit,
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
and the authority to constitute? where did that come from? From the elected legislatures of the 12 states that sent deputies to the convention.
again, these "states" you speak of are only figments of your delusional imagination, they do not exist in reality, therefore there were no appointments, no deputies, and no constitution either, none of that ever existed because that just can't be at all but for pre-existing individual sovereignty--which according to your crazy zombie bullshit does not exist;


according to your crazy zombie bullshit,
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
what "was" before that? The articles of Confederation.
that never existed either, because that can't exist at all but for pre-existing individual sovereignty--which according to your crazy zombie bullshit does not exist;




according to your crazy zombie bullshit,
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
what happened to that constitution? where is it now? where did it go? The original is on display in rotunda of the National Archives Building.
that is impossible, because that cannot exist at all but for pre-existing individual sovereignty--which according to your crazy zombie bullshit does not exist;
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 09:16   #122
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 20,015
Nuts!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 09:30   #123
one hand clapping
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 35299
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: WV mountains
Posts: 8,787
As to our borders and the fed gov.
ONE of the ONLY legit jobs the fed gov was task with ,was defending our borders which it has stoppped in the last three decades.
It was also to collect taffifs to PROTECT our industry. They tossed that out in the 70's.
SO what good are we getting for all the $$$$ washington steals at the end of a JBT's gun?

Obummer care?
rent payments for forgein invaders?
funds to brainwash the kids in the reducation facilities we knew as schools?

The Constitution was an agreement between human beings who wanted to get out from underneith the boot of the king.
I am not intrested in going back under that boot.
__________________
She who speaks Truth, to Power
one hand clapping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 09:35   #124
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 20,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by one hand clapping View Post
As to our borders and the fed gov.
ONE of the ONLY legit jobs the fed gov was task with ,was defending our borders which it has stopped in the last three decades.
It was also to collect tariffs to PROTECT our industry. They tossed that out in the 70's.
SO what good are we getting for all the $$$$ Washington steals at the end of a JBT's gun?

Obummer care?
rent payments for foreign invaders?
funds to brainwash the kids in the reeducation facilities we knew as schools?

The Constitution was an agreement between human beings who wanted to get out from underneath the boot of the king.
I am not interested in going back under that boot.
And I agree with you on all points!
Now how do we get to a better place, get back what was taken/stolen over the years and put the ship back on the correct course?
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 09:54   #125
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by one hand clapping View Post
As to our borders and the fed gov.
ONE of the ONLY legit jobs the fed gov was task with ,was defending our borders which it has stoppped in the last three decades.
It was also to collect taffifs to PROTECT our industry. They tossed that out in the 70's.....
The Constitution was an agreement between human beings who wanted to get out from underneith the boot of the king.
I am not intrested in going back under that boot.
there is only one legit function of state:

to protect and preserve the rights(*) of those governed from the state;
whereas you need a small government to protect the rights(*) of those governed from bigger government;

(*) = in particular, the rights to full access to enjoy all the benefits of life, liberty, property, and prosperity, including but not limited to individual agency therein; that is to say: "individual sovereignty".
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

Last edited by G1user; November 04, 2015 at 10:28.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 12:12   #126
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
there is only one legit function of state:

to protect and preserve the rights(*) of those governed from the state;
whereas you need a small government to protect the rights(*) of those governed from bigger government;

(*) = in particular, the rights to full access to enjoy all the benefits of life, liberty, property, and prosperity, including but not limited to individual agency therein; that is to say: "individual sovereignty".

So you admit you are a citizen and are required to follow a social contract known as the state constitution and it's amendments.
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 12:17   #127
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question \_(ツ)_/
Posts: 5,584
Show this supposing contract, A contract is a legal document and as such requires two signatures.

I don't know about anyone else here but I never signed any social contract.

Post a copy of yours.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
So you admit you are a citizen and are required to follow a social contract known as the state constitution and it's amendments.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 12:28   #128
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
So you admit you are a citizen and are required to follow a social contract known as the state constitution and it's amendments.
we are in agreement that there are two and only two explanations for your mindless zombie affliction: either you are too stupid to comprehend (not likely given the elementary nature of the subject), or else you are criminally inclined, as verified by your own admissions.

whereas you are a criminal, your place at the discussion table is forfeit, given your own stated intention to do harm to others, your sole motivation for your dysfunctional displays of threats, and intent to do harm to others.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

Last edited by G1user; November 04, 2015 at 12:34.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 12:30   #129
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
Show this supposing contract, A contract is a legal document and as such requires two signatures.

I don't know about anyone else here but I never signed any social contract.

Post a copy of yours.

he cannot comply, whereas he is engaging in criminal fraud.





the explicit checks and balances involved in legit state lawfully constituted to safeguard/protect/preserve the rights of those governed from the state include the functional separation of public power into three distinct divisions (legis, exec, judiciary) this to deny any one or two divisions the means/opportunity to usurp sovereignty from the people;

furthermore, there is built in fail-safe protection as well: there does not exist any lawfull means by which any interaction can ever occur between the individual and any federal power, such is simply not possible under a lawful federal constitution, this isolates the federal power to itself, confinement whereby the federal divisions of public power are denied the means/opportunity to harm the rights of the people it is constrained by law from harming.

the constitution is not some sort of "source" of federal power,
any such a notion that it is, is fraudulent, and false:
whereas the constitution is just lawyer scribbles,
whereas the moral principles expressed by the language used to form the document is a road map for posterity to follow, this road map explicitly defining what is --and what is not--legit federal constitution.

anything beyond the constraints outlined therein is usurpation of the sovereignty of the governed, the one and only true source of public authority: individual sovereignty, as codified by law, the principles put forth in the declaration of independence, and the bill of rights.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

Last edited by G1user; November 04, 2015 at 13:05.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 15:05   #130
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
Show this supposing contract, A contract is a legal document and as such requires two signatures.

I don't know about anyone else here but I never signed any social contract.

Post a copy of yours.
Oral contracts are valid, no signature required.

Ever say the pledge of allegiance? Cub scout pledge?

If you have never spoken a pledge, please renounce your birthright citizenship and find a new country in which to live.

Since you claim you are not citizens you have no rights here. The Constitution and Bill of Rights protections do not apply to you.
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 15:11   #131
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post

whereas you are a criminal, your place at the discussion table is forfeit, given your own stated intention to do harm to others, your sole motivation for your dysfunctional displays of threats, and intent to do harm to others.
Whereas you are in paranoid state and keep repeating that I am criminal and my intentions are to do harm to others, I would ask that you check yourself into the nearest psychiatric facility, if you are not there already.
No matter how many times you say it, it is not true.
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 15:13   #132
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question \_(ツ)_/
Posts: 5,584
NO SUCH THING AS AN ORAL CONTRACT!!!
Elements of a contract aren't present, so stick it in your ear clown boy.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
Oral contracts are valid, no signature required.

Ever say the pledge of allegiance? Cub scout pledge?

If you have never spoken a pledge, please renounce your birthright citizenship and find a new country in which to live.

Since you claim you are not citizens you have no rights here. The Constitution and Bill of Rights protections do not apply to you.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 15:17   #133
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
NO SUCH THING AS AN ORAL CONTRACT!!!
Elements of a contract aren't present, so stick it in your ear clown boy.
So you really don't know U.S. and state laws.... Just as I thought.

oral contract
n. an agreement made with spoken words and either no writing or only partially written. An oral contract is just as valid as a written agreement. The main problem with oral contracts is proving its existence or the terms. As one wag observed: "An oral contract is as good as the paper it's written on." An oral contract is often provable by action taken by one or both parties which is obviously in reliance on the existence of a contract. The other significant difference between oral and written contracts is that the time to sue for breach of an oral contract (the statute of limitations) is sometimes shorter. For example, California's limitation is two years for oral compared to four for written, Connecticut and Washington three for oral rather than six for written, and Georgia four for oral instead of 20 for written.
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 15:27   #134
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
Whereas you are in paranoid state and keep repeating that I am criminal and my intentions are to do harm to others, I would ask that you check yourself into the nearest psychiatric facility, if you are not there already.
No matter how many times you say it, it is not true.
if you dont like being treated as the criminal that you are, then stop displaying your criminal behaviors and contempt for others.

I will stop kicking you in the balls when you give up and surrender unconditionally, promise.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 15:34   #135
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
Oral contracts are valid, no signature required.

Ever say the pledge of allegiance? Cub scout pledge?

If you have never spoken a pledge, please renounce your birthright citizenship and find a new country in which to live.

Since you claim you are not citizens you have no rights here. The Constitution and Bill of Rights protections do not apply to you.
given your display of contempt for the rights of others,
whereas your own admissions of your own criminal intent renders forfeit any claim of victim status:

you have no moral jursisdiction over any one on this forum.

at least have the balls to man up and admit your defeat.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 16:16   #136
Sig220
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 11622
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: SE Texas
Posts: 5,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
given your display of contempt for the rights of others,
whereas your own admissions of your own criminal intent renders forfeit any claim of victim status:

you have no moral jursisdiction over any one on this forum.

at least have the balls to man up and admit your defeat.
Wow, a bizarre post to say the least.

Wonder what tripped the lever?
__________________
Sometimes you are the bug.....sometimes the windshield.
Sig220 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 16:19   #137
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question \_(ツ)_/
Posts: 5,584
To be valid contracts must provide full disclosure and hence if they do not like all the contracts that attempt to bind men and women to federal citizenship are henceforth null and void.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 16:42   #138
notfrommt
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 66655
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Posts: 1,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
pre-existing individual sovereignty
So what you are saying is that the precendent for soveriegn citizenship pre-dates the US Constitution, because this nation was founded illegally and therefore has no authority over anyone. OK, I'll buy that.

What is the precedent for sovereign authority? Is it entirely God-given? Was there ever a valid government, and if so where did it go?




The reason I asked about defending the borders is because that is what our current government is supposed to do. I think they do it well. The governments of Mexico and Canada are reasonably friendly and haven't bombed us recently, although we do get people sneaking over the borders. Of course some of our people sneak over the border too when the mood strikes them, usually when they don't want to go to prison or to war.

Suppose the entire population of the US is made of sovereign citizens? Would we all band together to repel an invasion, and if so who would lead us into battle?
notfrommt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 16:54   #139
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
To be valid contracts must provide full disclosure and hence if they do not like all the contracts that attempt to bind men and women to federal citizenship are henceforth null and void.
If you are not a citizen, as you claim, you would then be a non resident and still be subject to taxes after staying here in the United States after 4 months.

Non residents also don't have the right to bare arms. So please forfeit your arms ASAP.
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 17:18   #140
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by notfrommt View Post
So what you are saying is that the precendent for soveriegn citizenship pre-dates the US Constitution, because this nation was founded illegally and therefore has no authority over anyone. OK, I'll buy that.
you can't buy it, not for any price, since it's free...


Quote:
Originally Posted by notfrommt View Post
What is the precedent for sovereign authority? Is it entirely God-given? Was there ever a valid government, and if so where did it go?
you can't buy it, not for any price, since it's free....
...you inherited it from your mom and dad, it's your humanity, it is inalienable, you can not even give it away if you wanted to, because it's yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notfrommt View Post
The reason I asked about defending the borders is because that is what our current government is supposed to do. I think they do it well. The governments of Mexico and Canada are reasonably friendly and haven't bombed us recently, although we do get people sneaking over the borders. Of course some of our people sneak over the border too when the mood strikes them, usually when they don't want to go to prison or to war.

you can't buy it, not for any price, since it's free....
...you inherited it from your mom and dad, it's your humanity, it is inalienable, you can not even give it away if you wanted to, because it's yours....
...sure there will always be a statist asshole (such as the zombie SAFN49) trying to take what is yours from you by fraud, by force...


Suppose the entire population of the US is made of sovereign citizens? Would we all band together to repel an invasion, and if so who would lead us into battle?
you can't buy it, not for any price, since it's free....
...you inherited it from your mom and dad, it's your humanity, it is inalienable, you can not even give it away if you wanted to, because it's yours....
...sure there will always be some statist asshole (such as the zombie SAFN49) trying to take what is yours from you by fraud, by force...
...which is why the good people of the world are intelligent enough to understand that bad people (such as the zombie SAFN49) exist in the world, bad people are predators motivated by their unprincipled, selfish, evil nature to prey on others, to prey on the good people;
bad people can't help it, it is all they know, all they are capable of.

good people also understand the valid moral principle of cooperation for mutual benefit to act to stop bad people from preying on others, and shitting all over the place;

a free society deals with aggression the same way individuals deal with aggression: self defense is a human right;
the validity of the human right of self defense is not somehow dependent on rulers, not dependent on state power.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 17:19   #141
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
If you are not a citizen, as you claim, you would then be a non resident and still be subject to taxes after staying here in the United States after 4 months.

Non residents also don't have the right to bare arms. So please forfeit your arms ASAP.
and you are a walking, talking justification of the valid human right of self defense.

whereas you are criminal, and a nutless coward, as we have already established, by your own admission, your own threats and aggression.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 17:47   #142
notfrommt
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 66655
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Posts: 1,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
good people also understand the valid moral principle of cooperation for mutual benefit to act to stop bad people from preying on others, and shitting all over the place;

a free society deals with aggression the same way individuals deal with aggression: self defense is a human right;
the validity of the human right of self defense is not somehow dependent on rulers, not dependent on state power.
I think that sounds like anarchy.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchy


Not that anarchy is bad, but you know what happens after a phase of anarchy?
notfrommt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 17:55   #143
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
and you are a walking, talking justification of the valid human right of self defense.

whereas you are criminal, and a nutless coward, as we have already established, by your own admission, your own threats and aggression.
Because I disagree with you on citizenship you feel that it your right to use of self defense, and earlier you said that people who do not agree with you should be locked away. Round em up and lock them away or better yet shoot them.

So you would take my unalienable right to life and freedom.

What a hypocrite your are. You truly are mentally ill and unstable.

SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 18:03   #144
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by notfrommt View Post
I think that sounds like anarchy.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchy


Not that anarchy is bad, but you know what happens after a phase of anarchy?
well i am pretty sure "no rulers" does not refer to wooden measuring sticks that the holy sisters use to beat kids with....

would "abolition" be a more acceptable term? certainly seems more precise description.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

Last edited by G1user; November 04, 2015 at 18:11.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 18:09   #145
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
Because I disagree with you on citizenship you feel that it your right to use of self defense, and earlier you said that people who do not agree with you should be locked away. Round em up and lock them away or better yet shoot them.

So you would take my unalienable right to life and freedom.

What a hypocrite your are. You truly are mentally ill and unstable.
..
you forfeited any/all claim to victim status when you displayed your criminal behavior/inclinations, by your own admission.

if you dont like being treated as the nutless, scumbag criminal fraudster that you are, then surrender now, unconditionally; and I will stop kicking you in the balls for your sub optimal compression skills.

otherwise I will continue to deconstruct you without mercy.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 18:27   #146
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
for your sub optimal compression skills.
What would optimal compression skills be?

Isn't it your dinner time?

SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 19:03   #147
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
What would optimal compression skills be?

Isn't it your dinner time?
..
your ability to reason is severely limited by your natural criminal inclination, as evidenced by your making threats, and confessing your intent to fraud, your intent to harm others with your own aggression.

you cant help it, you are a scumbag, thats just the way you roll.

the dysfunctional behavior you display is consistent with narcissistic sociopath personality disorder:
your obsession with making threats when confronted with facts, reason, logic and evidence, given your displays of cognitive dissonance, your fail tactic of employing pedantic nonsense, and thinking you are funny, in spite of the fact that you are so intellectually out classed that you do not even realize how lame you appear to your betters,

you have severe emotional issues, and seek to abuse others as a coping mechanism.
You are emotionally crippled, your only sense of self gratification comes from displaying contempt for others.

based on your behavior, I figure more likely than not you were physically abused as a child,
perhaps sexually molested by a close family member, if so it was probably just once, and it was at the hands of an adult or much older sibling/cousin based on your dysfunctional personality traits that you display.

you have had unresolved PTSD issues from this your whole life, manifesting in your dysfunctional contempt for anyone smarter or more physically able than you are--
this is your way of re-living the abuse that you suffered at the hands of your abuser.

I figure odds are pretty good that you have, on one occasion in your existence been compelled to abuse/rape/kill a child,
if so you almost certainly were more concerned with the odds of of getting caught after the fact than satisfying your predator instinct at the time, so you chickened out, and never went back.

you are too mouthy a fuktard to be the real deal child predator, you are just a "wannabe".

would you care to continue?
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 19:23   #148
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
your ability to reason is severely limited by your natural criminal inclination, as evidenced by your making threats, and confessing your intent to fraud, your intent to harm others with your own aggression.

the dysfunctional behavior you display is consistent with narcissistic sociopath personality disorder:
your obsession with making threats when confronted with facts, reason, logic and evidence, given your displays of cognitive dissonance, your fail tactic of employing pedantic nonsense, and thinking you are funny, in spite of the fact that you are so intellectually out classed that you do not even realize how lame you appear to your betters,

blah blah blah

would you care to continue?
Would please show me where I ever made a threat against you or where I was aggressive, or where I intended to commit fraud or harm?

You, as a sovereign, are the one who is narcissistic. You contribute nothing to the greater good of the people. You pay no taxes, but use the public monies others pay in taxes, and to top it all off you think that you are somehow superior (better) than another human.

You continue to project your true self on to others.
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 20:04   #149
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
Would please show me where I ever made a threat against you or where I was aggressive, or where I intended to commit fraud or harm?

You, as a sovereign, are the one who is narcissistic. You contribute nothing to the greater good of the people. You pay no taxes, but use the public monies others pay in taxes, and to top it all off you think that you are somehow superior (better) than another human.

You continue to project your true self on to others.
Judging you on your displays of shit behavior on this forum, I can only presume that you have never considered seeking PTSD therapy;
you should reconsider, therapy and counciling is far more available now than ever before for victims of traumatic abuse such as yourself,
most metro areas even offer it free of charge now for violent crime victims, the child abuse you endured should qualify you.

and the good news is that your PTSD is totally treateable, therapy for it is very effective, it doesn't hurt, it can only help, most people that accept treatment make significant improvements, even a full recovery.

but you have to understand that if you avoid seeking treatment, then your disorder will not ever "just go away" on its' own, and will be stuck with your shit behavior for life.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 20:16   #150
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
Judging you on your displays of shit behavior on this forum, I can only presume that you have never considered seeking PTSD therapy;
you should reconsider, therapy and counciling is far more available now than ever before for victims of traumatic abuse such as yourself,
most metro areas even offer it free of charge now for violent crime victims, the child abuse you endured should qualify you.

and the good news is that your PTSD is totally treateable, therapy for it is very effective, it doesn't hurt, it can only help, most people that accept treatment make significant improvements, even a full recovery.

but you have to understand that if you avoid seeking treatment, then your disorder will not ever "just go away" on its' own, and will be stuck with your shit behavior for life.
That's the funniest thing I read all day.

I'll go to PTSD therapy, as a matter of fact I'll even help the 22 a day, (I am already there for any brother, or sister, if they ever need it) if you seek the treatment you need for your continued delusions, narcissism and paranoia.
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files