The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 11, 2015, 00:13   #1
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 5,563
SO YOU THINK YOU ARE A PERSON ?

This explains alot.


Quote:
Anything to do with knowledge and information to correct one’s political status requires extensive reading and learning. Sometimes the material is in video form, which helps, but please be patient. Everyone’s attention span has been diminished via network broadcasting entertainment, and school system failure.

This is for those here on the files that talk about sovereign Citizens.


Note: these definitions are from Blacks law dictionary not Websters which may show the difference in terms in regard to this post which uses definitions from Websters.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showp...5&postcount=30






An interesting additional point here is that "human being" is not actually defined in Blacks Law Dictionary,

but it is of course defined in Collins English Dictionary

This suggests that human beings are not recognised to exist in law and adds more weight to the concept that
it is the legal person which is referred to in legal/commercial documents














Conclusion:

80% Yes

There is no doubt from our research that one form of 'person' is a legal fiction

However many Freeman web sites and references skip the fact that Blacks Law Dictionary also defines person as a human being,

but then the same dictionary does not actually define "human being"!

*

Apparently the legal fiction 'person' was created so that corporations could be treated under law as if they were people (e.g. tried, prosecuted etc.)

but it appears that the concept has since been turned on its head in order to trick people into acting on behalf of their legal fiction person...

*

We can*assume*that legal documents will refer to the legal person definition but we need to state this as an understanding or assumption and ask for clarification

Having said that, there is no doubt that*if*it is the legal person being referred to in acts and statutes then this is most definitely a corporation as far as the law is concerned

And all the statutes we have reviewed either do not define 'person' or actually state that 'person' "includes" corporations!

*



*


https://keystoliberty2.wordpress.com...e-entity-rule/

Last edited by NFADLR; November 20, 2018 at 20:04.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 11, 2015, 03:36   #2
ALL FAL
Registered
Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 24447
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 9,427
The whole shebang Screams!!! "Invention of bogus law to benefit Greedy Phuckers that some call Businessmen and Bankers."

There you have it Condensed.

Great post NFADLR.
ALL FAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11, 2015, 14:00   #3
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
......there is no doubt that*if*it is the legal person being referred to in acts and statutes then this is most definitely a corporation as far as the law is concerned

And all the statutes we have reviewed either do not define 'person' or actually state that 'person' "includes" corporations!...
Irrelevant.

All legal presumptions are what they are.

Can you contest legal presumptions?-- Are you a living man, with capacity, with agency, or are you not? These are the relevant questions.

If not, then would the legal presumption that you are a chattel/slave be incorrect? Can you argue to the contrary?

Welcome to the reservation kemo sabe.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 11, 2015, 17:55   #4
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 5,563
The Supreme Court has*declared,both historically and recently, that the federal government has no authority or jurisdiction over any individual or over any issue that does not involve interstate commerce or over any issue that does not involve federal territory. Congress can pass no laws that govern life or activities within the boundaries of the several States. The President can enforce no laws that govern life or activities within the boundaries of the several States. And the federal courts can punish no individuals who violate these unconstitutional laws.


Absolutely with a affidavit

And 15SAL249



Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post

Can you contest legal presumptions?

Last edited by NFADLR; November 04, 2015 at 17:37.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 11, 2015, 18:28   #5
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
Absolutely with a affidavit

And 15SAL249
yes, but as you are probly aware, the oligarchs no longer presume to recognize you as an affiant, nor even a living man that might be an affiant.

They instead operate under the legal presumption that you are dead at birth, that you are a legal incompetent, thrfr a ward of the state under the UCC.

These ignorant legal presumptions must be contested first, by direct argument.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 11, 2015, 18:54   #6
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 5,563
Direct argument without being in dishonor ?

Easier said than done!


Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
yes, but as you are probly aware, the oligarchs no longer presume to recognize you as an affiant, nor even a living man that might be an affiant.

They instead operate under the legal presumption that you are dead at birth, that you are a legal incompetent, thrfr a ward of the state under the UCC.

These ignorant legal presumptions must be contested first, by direct argument.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 11, 2015, 23:03   #7
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
Direct argument without being in dishonor ?

Easier said than done!
It is "easy": the direct argument has already been made long ago, so there is no dishonor in voicing knowledge of the existence of the direct argument; that is of course presuming that you are a living man, with capacity to live his principles, with capacity to hold conviction.

Here, I will show you:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

There, it is said, and it is done.
Not complicated, yet elegant, and to the point.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 12, 2015, 13:42   #8
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 17,643
It is all to allow the definition of a person to be granted to chimps, chickens, cows, deer, dolphins, whales, trees............especially trees.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 12, 2015, 14:17   #9
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor
 
brunop's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 17136
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 13,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
It is all to allow the definition of a person to be granted to chimps, chickens, cows, deer, dolphins, whales, trees............especially trees.
I'll finish that thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop
for V guy

... because when the definition of "person" makes no sense, then it has no value. When it has no value, then things called "person" have no (or less, at least) value. When "persons" have no value, then the State can do what it wants without upsetting the sensibilities of the sheep which have been trained to be more concerned with what's Legal than with what is Right, and with what's Lawful more than what is Moral.

It is the classic Godless Communist Deconstruction of culture and morality.
Everything you see happening in this country and the world, including the debt creation, wars outside our borders, EBT benefits for perfectly healthy people, abortion clinics harvesting and selling organs of viable infants, Common Core Education, protection of gays as a Political Class, IRS and other FedAgency abuse, paroling of hardened criminals AND the protection of the Protection Racket in Blue...

ALL is designed (or allowed by Big People to fester, semi-out-of-sight, under the hands of little tyrant-wannabes and douches) to break your Judeo-Christian morality and culture down. ALL of it.
__________________
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago

Last edited by brunop; March 12, 2015 at 14:25.
brunop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12, 2015, 14:46   #10
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 17,643
I'm gonna go out and trim a maple tree, with a Husqvarna, and "get some."
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 12, 2015, 15:07   #11
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 5,563
I mostly posted this to bring some enlightment that there is a difference between a man / woman and a person, that they arent the same thing ie laws are written as a "person" cannot posses _______ or "person" cant do _______ thing not a man or human being cannot possess _____ or do _______.

IE: laws are written addressing what the "person" cannot do or possess. So correct your status and be free of the shackles that bind or restrict you.


The "person" is also known as a STRAWMAN.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 12, 2015, 18:01   #12
Jarhead504
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65022
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Orleans Area,LA
Posts: 3,935
I'm not a person, I'm a jarhead.

Jarhead
Jarhead504 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2015, 08:57   #13
Abominog
Registered
 
Abominog's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 372
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Guadalcanal
Posts: 9,695
Numerically speaking, only 10% of what comprises "you" is human. The remaining 95% is bacteria, viruses, mites, etc. Even within your own body your human cells are in a minority.
__________________
Author, The FN FAL Primer: The Collector's Guide to the FAL and SLR Rifles
Abominog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 03, 2015, 21:37   #14
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 5,563
For your edification...If you have a functioning brain, And can think outside the box.


The Court System about which you thought you knew!
Posted on August 11, 2014 by arnierosner
The Court System about which you thought you knew!

NO JUDGE IN AMERICA HAS LEGAL OATH OF OFFICE!
Oh yes...And the three faces of America?




There are no Common Law Courts unless you specifically “invoke” them by claiming your rights preserved under by claiming your rights preserved under UCC 1-308. We are free to recreate separate Common Law Courts for ourselves, but the “government” corporation ceased to provide them circa 1938.

A side bar:

But know this…Anna has spoken for all of us…

So when I filed my timely UCC-1 claim and extracted “my” ESTATE trust doing business as “ANNA MARIA RIEZINGER” out of the final bankruptcy settlement of the United States of America, Inc. — I was your anchor baby.

One American ESTATE was reclaimed, and all American ESTATES are owed the same.


There are no Article III Courts per se and haven’t been since 1789. All judicial functions rest with the “One Supreme Court”—–the People’s Court which existed prior to the Revolution. The “US Supreme Court” is merely the supreme arbiter of federal corporation “laws” and “public policies” and their interpretation under the contract imposed by their current Constitution. What we have instead of Article III Courts are “courts of record”—-basically public courts versus private courts—-that actually and literally record the proceedings. These are higher level courts within the current system—- “Superior” courts and appeals courts, etc.—established by “State” legislatures. But because The States and State Courts have been usurped, all you are really dealing with are courts that keep better records. And they are all “corporate administrative tribunals”—–

International Civil Maritime— think “Merchant Marines” versus “King’s Navy”—which is Admiralty. Both are sea-going jurisdictions, one “civilian” and one “martial”. Both are administered outside the land jurisdictions and don’t apply to us, but are applied to our ESTATES because our ESTATES were “removed” to Puerto Rico and because of that fall under the auspices of the maritime jurisdiction of the “other” United States of America (Minor).

The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is the administrative hub and the FEDERAL RESERVE is the obvious owner of the “Alaska Court System”—- most likely corollary “systems” have been set up in every state—- the “Nebraska Court System”, etc., — Acting in “our behalf” the Bankruptcy Trustees hired the banks and the banks hired the courts to harass us. Now we, having recaptured our status as priority creditors have the right to come back and harass both the Bankruptcy Trustees and the banks….

So that is how that goes….

Anna



http://scannedretina.com/2014/08/11/...ught-you-knew/
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 03, 2015, 23:08   #15
ALL FAL
Registered
Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 24447
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 9,427
One day, "THE PEOPLE" will rise and KILL the fuggers.

Well heck, we are only TWO DECADES Behind on Using rule .308 .308................... .308.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .308................................308........... ............................................
__________________
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18, 2015, 01:36   #16
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 5,563
This caught my attention like a 10 lb rainbow trout on the end of my 7 lb test fishing line.

Enjoy.



ONLY 2 ways to become a US citizen, by birth of US citizen in US/DC jurisdiction OR by making application before competent US authority like a court or Customs to accept ones oath as non-enemy of US/DC then have it recorded. There are cases of US non-citizen nationals from Samoa and others that have voter, library card, driver license, own property as residents, pay IRS taxes etc that Federal courts denied that made them real US citizens so they could not apply for welfare benefits provided to real US citizens. Tricky-crazy making situation when powersthatbe use what ever definitions benefits them at the time.



No one has ever been a US citizen BY LAW of STATUTE.
But when they register to vote they are, AND, by Presumption ONLY on the part of the corporation. All courts are private as stated in my Which One Are you book. published 20 years ago, On page 119. All agencies are Private corporations. All law is based on Presumption. I am giving this to you as I speak. This was not put on atgpress. This is now November 10th 2011. What do I mean by Presumption? The law of contracts is by presumption and the corporations use it all the time .Who are these corporations? The UNITED STATES and all 50 STATES. Why do they all appear in caps? Because artificial corporations have to use all caps in their name. Check out your STATES Secretary of STATE’S UCC Section. When corporations are registered to do business. All have to have their names in capital letters. That is why they have tagged you a US Citizen . By presumption on their part, you are their subject, as you are now deemed by them, to be a person. By presumption. Let’s look at that word Presumption.. You, reading this, have no clue what it really means. now look that word up in Webster’s 1828 dictionary even though I put it here. I could be lying to you just like the corporation UNITED STATES does
1828 Definition
PRESUMP'TION, n. [L. proesumption.]
1. Supposition of the truth or real existence of something without direct or positive proof of the fact, but grounded on circumstantial or probable evidence which entitles it to belief. Presumption in law is of three sorts, violent or strong, probable, and light.
WHAT is the very first word defining PRESUMPTION? So look that up. I am teaching you how a professional researcher looks at things. You have to, to get what I got in 1998. So we go back to Webster’s
SUPPOSI'TION, n. The act of laying down, imagining or admitting as true or existing, what is known not to be true, or what is not proved. How many times has IRS used this PRESUMPTION AND SUPPOSITION in letters to you or the court used it on you?
1. The position of something known not to be true or not proved; hypothesis.
This is only an infallibility upon supposition that if a thing be true, it is impossible to be false.
2. Imagination; belief without full evidence.
1913 Definition Supposition (supposition)
n. (?)
Sup`po*si"tion
[F. supposition, L. suppositio a placing under, a substitution, fr. supponere, suppositium, to put under, to substitute. The word has the meaning corresponding to suppose. See Sub-, and
Position.]
The act of supposing, laying down, imagining, or considering as true or existing, what is known not to be true, or what is not proved. Let’s suppose john doe is a taxpayer when he is not. Let’s suppose John Doe is a drug user. DO YOU SEE HOW PRESUMPTION WORKS WITH SUPPOSITION
That which is supposed; hypothesis; conjecture; surmise; opinion or belief without sufficient evidence.
This is only an infallibility upon supposition that if a thing be true, it is impossible to be false. Tillotson.
So how can you break the Presumption YOU are NOT a US Citizen turned PERSON , INDIVIDUAL in TAX LAW. The ARTIFICIAL ENTITY? BY doing something constructive for once in your life instead if griping all the time? You want to be Free? Then YOU are the only one able to do it. I can’t, an attorney won’t if they could. Your best friend can’t, only you can. How? By simply going back a couple of hundred years Not 20 50 0r 100 years. Back to the time these commercial corporations of STATES and UNITED STATES were formed. So we find a statute at large or a case using the statute at large. FOLKS this is not jumping out and saying HERE I AM. Freedom is never Free, when you have corporate criminals claiming by PRESUMPTION, THEY OWN YOU. YOU ARE A PERSON and the corporation statute says ALL PERSONS LIABLE, AND BY PRESUMPTION YOU ARE A PERSON AS A UNITED STATES citizen.
Well how can you prove you Are not a US citizen? Pretty hard is it not? Has anyone ever beat the PRESUMPTION, as I have in 1998, that you really have evidence of that?
WELL LET’S SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT THAT The Statute at large to become a US citizen is The act of Congress of April 14, 1802, (2 Stat. 153, c. 28, § 1; Rev. St. § 2165,. YOU MEAN YOU NEVER WENT BACK THAT FAR? WHY? DON”T YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT THEY DID to SCREW YOU ROYALLY OUT OF YOUR FREEDOMS FOR LIFE?
THAT ACT SAYS, and PAY ATTENTION; provides that "an alien may be admitted to become a citizen of the United States in the following manner, and not otherwise.” DO YOU understand what NOT OTHERWISE MEANS? OF COURSE YOU DON”T. 4th grade mentality can’t understand. This is what the corporation’s education system has done to every PERSON in AMERICA. YOU ARE A PERSON because you pay taxes don’t you ? You have a DL right? VOTE right? Have a birth certificate? Do everything the corporation tells you right? WRONG, THESE DO NOT MAKE YOU A SUBJECT. Well I found a case that will knock These preconceived ideas for a loop that if not heeded will keep you a subject of the corporation for the rest of your life and your kids’ and their kids’ lives.
The case is an 1893 called CITY OF MINNEAPOLIS v. REUM. (Circuit Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit. May 29, 1893.) NOW I SAID PAY ATTENTION. TO WHAT? OF COURSE DUMMY THE RED WORDS “AND NOT OTHERWISE”. JUST because you voted DOES
NOT MEAN YOU ARE A US CITIZEN OR GOT ANY LATCHES, FILING TAX FORMS, GETTING LICENSES, ETC., ETC, BIRTH CERTIFICATES ARE ALL IN THE CATEGORY OF “AND NOT OTHERWISE.” See, you have to pay attention. The case where Mr. Reum actually voted was not germane, said the court. Even though he voted, it did NOT make him a citizen. Mr. Reum went back and forth—I am, I ain’t—so many times, the court ruled against him. He had not signed his self away from his king and was not entitled to be a NATURALIZED US citizen. Sure he registered to vote and did vote So the court said the Statute stated you had to do three things to become a US citizen. HAVE YOU DONE ANY after reading what the court said, the statute at large said? I Now quote the court and I know you will not pay attention so I will put in red what you will gloss over and never give it a thought.
The process was clearly stated as conclusions of law by the Court. The Court went on to state three factors whereby YOU needed to comply to become a U.S. Citizen and “NOT OTHERWISE”. They are, quoting the court; “FIRST. He shall, two Years at least prior to his admission, declare before a proper court his intention to become a citizen of the United States, (Mr. Reum did this) and to renounce his allegiance to the potentate or sovereignty of which he may be at the time a citizen or subject. ( Mr. Reum did NOT do this) SECOND. He shall, at the time of his application to be admitted, declare, on oath, before some one of the courts above specified, that he will support the Constitution of the United States, and that he absolutely and entirely renounces and abjures all allegiance and fidelity to every foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty; and particularly, by name, to the prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of which he was before a citizen or subject, which proceedings shall be recorded by the clerk of the court. THIRD. It shall be made to appear to the satisfaction of the court admitting such alien that he has resided within the United States five years at least, and within the state or territory where such court is at the time held one year at least and that during that time he has behaved as a MAN of a good moral character, attached to the principles of the Constitution of the United States, and well disposed to the good order and happiness of the same; but the oath of the applicant shall in no case be allowed to prove his residence." Emphasis mine Note: They said “MAN” not person as today’s corporate R.I.C.O. statues do not mention MAN.
This statute was only amended once. By the act of May 26, 1824, (4: star. 69, c. 186, § 1; Rev. St. § 2167,) it removed the two year limit that (2 Stat. 153, c. 28, § 1; Rev. St. § 2165 provided. The TERM of their law for Man is NONRESIDENT ALIEN. This is correct but they used this term , knowing everyone would say “ I ain’t no Alien.” Thereby Negating the very thing that would make them free.
This maxim of law that apply is "expressio unius est exclusio alterius." Are all statutes either comprising man or person? MAN is devoid of Statute. Non resident alien , A.K.A. MAN, is mentioned and excluded in statute because he is the TERM non resident Alien. Meaning Not resident in any contract, therefor Alien to the Constitution, policy regs etc., just as Whiting, The solicitor general stated in 1864 “An alien owes no allegiance or obedience to our government, or to our constitution, laws, or proclamations. . A citizen subject is bound to obey them all. In refusing such obedience, he is guilty of crime against his country, and finds in the law of nations no justification for disobedience. An alien, being under no such obligation, is justified in refusing such obedience. Over
an alien enemy, our government can make no constitution, law, or proclamation of obligatory force, because our laws bind only our own subjects, and have no extra-territorial jurisdiction.
Over citizens who are subjects of this government, even if they have so far repudiated their duties as to become enemies, our constitution, statutes, and proclamations are the supreme law of the land. . The fact that their enforcement is resisted does not make them void. It is not in the power of armed subjects of the Union to repeal or legally nullify our constitution, laws, or other governmental acts.”
SOURCE: The Legal Classics Library War Powers under The Constitution of the United States 1864 tenth Ed Entered by Act of Congress In the Clerk’s Office of the District Court of the District of Massachusetts Special Edition 1997. REMEMBER WE WERE SUBJECTS BEFORE THE 1776 WAR WE LOST and became citizen SUBJECTS AFTER the 1783 peace treaty where the King Dictated to the United States exactly what he wanted, thereby leaving his subjects to become his subjects now known as Citizens of The Vatican’s corporations. Do not forget that treaty of April 21, 1214 where the King turned his entire Kingdom and SUBJECTS over to the Pope/Vatican corporation. You are now under Ecclesiastical law of the Vatican since 1787. The books I have showing the Vatican rules every aspect of your movements and daily lives. HE created the IRS in 1861 and you never knew it. How do you think I got free in 1998 from all taxes state or US or any other income tax? AND the SSN is your enemy ID to deal in banking. It was not for social security. The two corporate cases settled by the corporate Supreme court came right out in 1935 and said there never was a Social Security. It was all a fraud and it was admitted in 1953 of which I have that document that I posted two years before ATGPRESS was shut down by powers you never knew existed.
Justice Field dissenting, stated in the Erie Railway case of 1892. I paraphrase to keep this short ."The government thus lays a tax, through the instrumentality of the company, upon the income of a non-resident alien over whom it cannot justly exercise any control, nor upon whom it can justly lay any burden. The power of the United States to tax is limited to PERSONS, property, and business within their jurisdiction, as much as that of the State is limited to the same subjects within its jurisdiction." . United States v. Erie Railway Company, 106 US 327. This Court you just might be in, has to Produce to YOU, the Three Facts of evidence, stated by the Court above, #1 that YOU absolutely and entirely renounced and abjures all allegiance and fidelity to GOD our creator. #2 And had given YOUR intentions to the court to become a U.S. Citizen / SUBJECT of a corporate nature in writing. There are no other provision of the acts of congress under which YOU could have been naturalized. The Court did State” AND NOT OTHERWISE.” #3 And since the statute at large, Not Code, says it’s recorded in fact two. Either the court has to provide it or you win hands down when the plaintiff cannot produce this fact evidence to you and the court . The Court is the only one that has it not the R.I.C.O. agent coming after you. Why would he have it if all they work from is PRESUMPTION? The court has the record when you became A US citizen as it was “recorded”. That destroys their PRESUMPTION YOU ARE NOT A PERSON, US OR STATE citizen, Taxpayer, or that you are the all cap artificial entity. It then throws the PRESUMPTION BACK AT them . Remember the phrase, See you did not pay attention, to the last sentence in #1 of SUPPOSITION. This is only an infallibility upon supposition that if a thing be true, it is impossible to be false. This is what kills them You made them prove YOU are a MAN a NONRESIDENT NOT IN CONTRACT, therefore the Alien. So
being the supposition is false on you being a US citizen by PRESUMPTION, the reverse is true that you are an alien, MAN and NOT a PERSON. Who Madison wrote about in his federalist paper 42 and paper 43 The Free White Inhabitant (Alien) man. I wrote extensively on this in my books and free stuff on atgpress for 10 years at least. One was TERMS not WORDS explaining they make up their own definitions . This last part of the case in Which one are you, says a lot
Judge Leavy then went on to quote Assessors v. Osborne, 9 Wall. 76 U.S. 567 at 574,
`District Courts are courts of special jurisdiction, and therefore, they cannot take jurisdiction of any case, either civil or criminal, where they are not authorized to do so by an Act of Congress',--he said it is-- "a leading case, and has not been distinguished, modified or over-ruled." emphasis his.
In 1988 Congress eliminated the appellate jurisdiction of the Supreme Court to review decisions on appeal from State Courts and decisions of the United States court of appeals. Does this sound like a Republican Government under the separation of Powers doctrine, or a commissioner form of corporate government (democracy), operating through corporate administrative agencies and commercial tribunals (corporation) COURTS of “ special jurisdiction.” I Know as I was the first case from a state case on appeal that was denied.
The INFORMER
November 10, 2011

__._,_.___
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 18, 2015, 02:39   #17
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
...ways to become a US citizen....
on that statement, do we have a definition of the terms:

1. "...ways..."
(whose "ways", exactly, applicable to whom?, not applicable to whom?)

2. "...to become..."
(as distinct from what, exactly? what is it that "was" before?)

3. "...a US..."
(which one?)

4. "...citizen..."
(what are the constraints of the legal rights, terms, obligations, conditions thereof?)
?


seems to me that wall of text is pointless,
why not just declare what you mean?--

for example:

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness...and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do..."



Now that is a declaratory statement.


or, to express the sentiment in a more concise format, I offer the following:


We the involved parties herein,
holding the conscious free will to live our own moral principles and thereby validate same, and to exclusively reject oppression thereof;
do hereby formally declare our apparent common agreement in our own intentions to resolve to act freely, independently, with our own sovereignty as seems by our own estimations most likely to effect our own prosperity in the pursuit of said righteous moral principles, all opposition notwithstanding.

Short, sweet, and to the point.

Last edited by G1user; August 18, 2015 at 02:45.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 18, 2015, 07:15   #18
Roadmarker
Remaining Vigilant 3-7-77
Bronze Contributor
 
Roadmarker's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 63605
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Helena, Montana
Posts: 3,362
I am a meat popsicle.
Roadmarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19, 2015, 10:33   #19
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 17,643
ALL Corporations matter.............
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 19, 2015, 11:27   #20
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 5,563
Authenticating the Birth Certificate and End the Name


This is an interesting concept...


This is a new process of Authenticating a Birth Certificate. What it does, is make you the OWNER of the BC trust (a Master), not a mere trustee (a Subject). And AUTHENTICATION is just like Apostille, except they give you authentication instead of apostille, when you tell them you want it for a country that's NOT a party to the Hague convention, like for example Belize or Bahamas.

"John Doe Birth Certificate Authentication Process

Who owns YOU?

First off: Thanks to John Doe for sharing this process!

*

The Birth Certificate is the primary document used to enslave us all. Not only does it grant the state the right to take our children whenever they want, it is registered as a security at the DTC (Depository Trust Company) and used by the government as surety for public debt. In other words, they can tax the person named on that document into oblivion to pay back federal debt. Under the democracy, as long as we keep registering our children with the State, they have an endless supply of slaves to tax for fiscal sins. The details of this process are too involved to place here but the point is that a major step to regain your freedom is to regain Birth Title as opposed to Birth Certificate of Title.

*

What follows is a painless, jail-free, non-confrontational, LAWFUL, process to reclaim the status of holder in due course to the Title to YOU.

Laying the Foundation:

The key to this process is Minnesota Court Rule 220. In all other states I have examined, including Oklahoma, the laws and nature relating to the Birth registration process are hidden. For the most part all you can find is a blurb on some Department of Vital Statistics webpage to the effect that Birth Registration began in 1917. If we find the roadmap in one state it should - and does - apply to all.

*

Minnesota Rule 220. Birth Certificates

The Registrar of Titles is authorized to receive for registration of memorials upon any outstanding certificate of title an official birth certificate pertaining to a registered owner named in said certificate of title showing the date of birth of said registered owner, providing there is attached to said birth certificate an affidavit of an affiant who states that he/she is familiar with the facts recited, stating that the party named in said birth certificate is the same party as one of the owners named in said certificate of title; and that thereafter the Registrar of Titles shall treat said registered owner as having attained the age of the majority at a date 18 years after the date of birth shown by said certificate.

*

So what is this saying? Your Birth Certificate is a Certificate of Title, just like your car! You have the right to use that name but the State has legal title and controlling interest in the property - YOU! We learn to associate this name with our physical self from kindergarten on, never realizing we are just using a name that the State owns. Just like your car, you get to use it as long as you follow all the regulations and of course pay tribute to its registered owner. Also Rule 220 implies the State can treat you as a child, no matter how old you are, until you have gone to the registrar and TOLD THEM via affidavit that you are over 18!

*

The State holds the Title by mere presumption and the fact that you have never claimed it. Your momma gave it to them and you haven't gotten it back. So how can you get your Title back without a big confrontation at Vital Statistics?

*

Looking at UCC 9-311a (UCC 9 deals with securities) we see that maybe there is a statute that could get us access to the original Title without a confrontation.

*

UCC 9-311 PERFECTION OF SECURITY INTERESTS IN PROPERTY SUBJECT TO CERTAIN STATUTES, REGULATIONS, AND TREATIES.

(a) [Security interest subject to other law.]

Except as otherwise provided in subsection (d), the filing of a financing statement (a lien) is not necessary or effective to perfect a security interest in property subject to:

(1) a statute, regulation, or treaty of the United States whose requirements for a security interest's obtaining priority over the rights of a lien creditor with respect to the property preempt Section 9-310(a);

(2)[list any statute covering automobiles, trailers, mobile homes, boats, farm tractors, or the like, which provides for a security interest to be indicated on a certificate of title as a condition or result of perfection, and any non-Uniform Commercial Code central filing statute]; or

(3) a statute of another jurisdiction which provides for a security interest to be indicated on a certificate of title as a condition or result of the security interest's obtaining priority over the rights of a lien creditor with respect to the property.

*

Now look at 28 USC 1733.

*

28 U.S. Code § 1733 - Government records and papers; copies

(b) Properly authenticated copies or transcripts of any books, records, papers or documents of any department or agency of the United Statesshall be admitted in evidence equally with the originals thereof.

*

Wow! If we get our Certificate of Title properly authenticated, is it possible that it would be treated as equal to the original? Lets find out!

*

First a word on Authentications and Certifications. Authentication is used to verify the authenticity of the notaries signature (and thereby the authenticity of the document) for all states that have NOT signed onto the Hague convention treaty. Certifications and Apostilles do the same thing for countries that ARE signatories to the Hague treaty. Court clerks may try to get you to settle for a certification instead of authentication, but remember we need "Properly authenticated copies!"

*

There is no list of what states are not Hague signatories but you can go tohttp://www.hcch.net/index_en.php*and see the Hague website. Click on Non-Member Contracting States on the left side Menu. Click on the tiny map at the top of the page and download the map. The grey countries are the ones you are looking for. Find one that you like and verify it is NOT on either list of countries in both the Non-member Contracting States and the HCCH Member States lists. For example Jamaica and Taiwan are not on either list. Pick one you like for use on a federal DS-4194 form and to give to clerks who want to know the destination.

The Process:

Get a certified copy of your Certificate of Live Birth authenticated at each level of government - County (if applicable), State and Federal.

*

Step 1: Get a certified copy of your Certificate of Live Birth.

Sometimes called the long form, this is NOT the same as an uncertified regular Birth Certificate. Some states have them at the county where you were born, other states like Oklahoma keep them at the State Vital Statistics office. You may go there in person or order them online from a company like VitalChek www.vitalchek.com

*

Step 2: Next get the Certified Certificate of Live Birth authenticated at each level of government. If you get it from your county then you want to get it Authenticated by the county superior court clerk or whatever option they have at the county level.

*

Next, the Secretary of State handles authentications for the state. In Oklahoma their office is on the first floor of the capital. Have them authenticate the Certified Certificate of Live Birth. They will attach a fancy page on the front with a brass rivet.

*

Step 3: Next go to Department of State Office of Authentications and download form DS-4194 on the right hand side and fill it out with the NON-Hague country of your choice. There may be cheaper ways, but I chose to prepay postage for a self addressed return document mailer and enclosed it, a money order, completed form DS-4194 and Authenticated Certified Certificate of Live Birth in the next size up document mailer and send that off to the address on their website.

*

You will get back a properly authenticated Certificate of Live Birth like this!

*

United States of America

Department of State

To all whom these presents shall come, Greetings:

*

I Certify That the document hereunto annexed is under Seal of the State(s) of Oklahoma and that such Seal(s) is/are entitled to full faith and credit.*

*for the contents of the annexed document, the Department assumes no responsibility

This certificate is not valid if it is removed or altered in any way whatsoever

*

In testimony whereof, I, John F. Kerry, Secretary of State, have hereunto caused the seal of the Department of State to be affixed and my name subscribed by the Assistant Authentication Officer, of the said Department, at the city of Washington, in the District of Columbia, this fourth day of ...

*

Issued pursuant to CHXIV, State of * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *__________John F Kerry_______________

*Sept. 15, 1789, 1Stat. 68-69; 22 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Secretary of State

USC 2657; 22 USC 2651a; 5 USC * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * By: _____________________________________

301; 28 USC 1733 et seq.; 8 USC * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Assistant Authentication Officer,

1433(f); Rule 44 Federal Rules of * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Department of State

Civil Procedure

Notice the block of laws in the lower left corner of the document they send back includes 28 USC 1733. They are declaring this copy is equal to the original! You should look up the other laws referenced as well.

*

Now you can go to a Registrar and attach an affidavit *something like this to the duly authenticated Certificate of Live Birth.

*

AFFIDAVIT OF OWNERSHIP

State of _____________ * * * * }

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * } * * *SS

County of ____________ * * * *}

*

RE: Birth Certificate

*

I, the undersigned, of lawful age and being first duly sworn on oath, depose and state that I am familiar with the facts recited, and the party named in said birth certificate is the same party as one of the owners named in said certificate of title.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *__________________________________

Signature

Signed and sworn to before me this ________ day of _____________________, 20_____.

________________________________ * * * ________________________________

Notary Public * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *My Commission Expires

*

The combination of a duly authenticated Certificate of Title and an attached claim is what is known as a counter deed. From the perspective of trust law you now hold in your hand a deed to YOU. From the perspective of commercial law you hold a first in time first in line document to YOU, in other words you are now the real party in interest and holder in due course to the Title to YOU!

*

So what good is it? - Correcting your Status

For starters its a very cool looking document and it gets your feet wet navigating through various levels of government. Far more importantly, in every court case the issues of standing, status, case and controversy must be satisfied to move forward. Part of why we have a 'Nanny-State' is that under the legal system they have set up, we are all seen as wards of the state. Our status as Citizen-Principal is not respected even if our house is 'paid off,' we have a 'good job' and 'money' in the bank. This process is a major stepping stone in correcting the record of your status to Citizenship-Principal like before the 14th Amendment as opposed to the citizen subject status of almost everyone walking around today. Since all crimes have been converted from common law crimes to commercial crimes (27 CFR 72.11), this document makes you the first in time first in line lienholder against your name.* As you learn more of who you are in the legal and lawful sense, you will find this is a powerful and useful document.

*

*

Go through these legal definitions from Blacks Law 1st Edition as some preparation for reclaiming your Title. As you read through them you may begin to see the enormity of the crime perpetrated on the American people.

*

BIRTH - The act of being born or wholly brought into separate existence.

*

DELIVERY.*

In conveyancing. The final and absolute transfer of a deed, properly executed, to the grantee, or to some person for his use, in such manner that it cannot be recalled by the grantor.

In the law of sales. The tradition or transfer of the possession of personal property from one person to another.

In medical jurisprudence. The act of a woman giving birth to her offspring.



LIVERY.*

1. In English law. Delivery of possession of their lands to the king's tenants in capite or tenants by knight's service.

2. A writ which may be sued out by a ward in chivalry, on reaching his majority, to obtain delivery of the possession of his lands out of the hands of the guardian.



DEED.*

A sealed instrument, containing a contract or covenant, delivered by the party to be bound thereby, and accepted by the party to whom the contract or covenant runs...

In a more restricted sense, a written agreement, signed, sealed, and delivered, by which one person conveys land, tenements, or hereditaments to another. This is its ordinary modern meaning.



COUNTER-DEED. A secret writing,either before a notary or under a private seal, which destroys, invalidates, or alters a public one.



TITLE... The word "title" certainly does not merely signify the right which a person has to the possession of property; because there are many instances in which a person may have the right to the possession of property, and at the same time have no title to the same. In its ordinary legal acceptation, however, it generally seems to imply a right of possession also. It therefore appears, on the whole, to signify the outward evidence of the right, rather than the mere right itself.

Thus, when it is said that the "most imperfect degree of title consists in the mere naked possession or actual occupation of an estate," it means that the mere circumstance of occupying the estate is the weakest species of evidence of the occupier's right to such possession... (There is much more about title in the Blacks Law dictionary)

*

AUTHENTICATION. In the law of evidence. The act or mode of giving authority or legal authenticity to a statute, record, or other written instrument, or a certified copy thereof, so as to render it legally admissible in evidence.

An attestation made by a proper officer by which he certifies that a record is in due form of law, and that the person who certifies it is the officer appointed so to do."

*************************************

Here's the office that handles those authentications:

http://travel.state.gov/content/trav...tications.html

Here's the form DS-4194 for authentication.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/183033.pdf*;

And you record the authenticated BC with the Affidavit under Miscellaneous. After Jonah did that, he says he got a letter from the Dept. of State that he's no longer a US Citizen. Of course he also did other things, like declarations that he's not party to the SSN and to the BC, as well as filed an injunction against US which got him a status on a Do Not Detain list, so I can't be sure which part actually killed off his corporate US citizenship.*

And Jonah says that right after the Dept of State informed him that he's no longer US citizen, his SSN stopped working. Now what Moors do, is that they declare themselves Moor NATIONALS. For example if your name is John Miller, you declare yourself a Moor national under the name Yusef El Bey, and start using that name.

And the way Jonah completed this process, was that he created a foreign trust, got a 98-series EIN number for it, and then registered with the county, as Jonah Bey DBA that trust (say Sunshine Properties). You see, when your SSN stops working, you'll need a FOREIGN person EIN to open bank accounts and get merchant account, so that you can do business in US.

He also says that he has all his cars in his Moorish name Jonah Bey. Here's a good video with Jonah from last month.

And Jonah also has a DVD of his INJUNCTION webinar that costs $100 and you can get it on his website. I'm just not sure if he provides the injunction template with it. *www.jonahbey.com

And here's more info about getting the 98-series EIN for your foreign non-withholding trust. They just pick ANY ACTUAL foreign address for that.

And lastly, here's an interesting info about cancelling the NAME:

EndtheNAME.doc

Views: 4889

Like

13 members like this

Share

§ *< Previous Post


Comment by Jaro on February 7, 2015 at 4:10am

Now there's an argument that all that authentication does is certify that specific document you have is authentic and not a forgery. Now, COULD a authenticated copy be used as an original? Yes, it COULD, but ONLY IF the ORIGINAL IS LOST.....AND.....an affidavit is attached stating the original is lost and can't be found. THEN an authenticated copy could be used as an original.

But it seems to me that what REALLY counts are the RESULTS. If that authenticated BC is accepted as the ORIGINAL, then who cares what the proper procedure is. It's also possible and LIKELY, that they DESTROYED the original Birth Certificate, and all they have is a COPY. And in that case your authenticated BC beats their copy, so they won't even try to challenge your claim that your authenticated BC is the original. PLUS, there are even simpler ways of ending that strawman NAME trust. Claiming constructive trust would be one of them, and I've posted several other ways of dealing with the BC before.

The most important thing is to have a WAY of operating in their corporate Matrix, AFTER you get that strawman off of your back, as a non-taxpayer, and getting the 98-series EIN accomplishes that.

*

THE REMEDY OF JONAH BEGINS


*

* * * * * Have been wondering how to address the fact that the remedy of Jonah BEGINS completely differently than anything that has been put out here.* In the last 8 months, Jonah January 1, 2014 callblogtalkradio.com/*and another long-timer Kurt Kollenbach has done some calls on another blogtalk - came out with same information -- - this is about the name.

* * * * * I was going to just email Jack Smith about this because on his Monday Night class he went over Bill's video, What's in a Name - very very valuable information, but are we really supposed to believe what is happening one place is true everywhere?* So if this concept or theory is pushed to the max, it is confusing for people seeking to discern the truth. So I was only going to email Jack, because he also has mentioned Jonah, yet no one brings out the fact that this remedy is totally different - dealing with the name.* FYI, Jonah won't even talk to you till you do DBA. * * *When I mentioned this to someone they said they don't want to do something they have to renew every 5 years. * So trying to break it down so people get what you do privately - what does that mean to do privately or at least differently to publicly minded folks?


* * * * * So please forgive if this is a long post for you all who already knows it all, okay? * I ask your patience.* There may be a few here who are trying to grasp a little consistency in thinking through a remedy like I am, where it will take out - what is the foundation or assumptions you are working with to begin with, get the picture how it works, what will work, do I believe it's true, and is it the country I want to teach someone else, etc. who would that be?


Jonah's method:

* * * * * 1. *you are operating as ward of the State.* You are a minor.* Plus, it's not your name.* Your real name was on the baby bracelet, and is buried down in the bottom of the Birth Record - which the SSA on the SS-5 particularly does not want you to show them that Record.* That complete record is anywhere from 30 + pages - lots of information.* But the fact the real name is buried in there, and it is this OTHER name, people like Kurt Kollenbach also has done extensive research on that includes how they attached it to us through some physical DNA, in hospitals that would be the afterbirth, which is only your mother's DNA, is used in some process in their creation of THE BIG NAME CENTER STAGE.* Bill did a video on the name saying over there, all they ask for is the Christian name and shows his Printout evidence.* I have never seen any Printout evidence but something similar here that leads possible somewhere else.* So there is a real name somewhere in that Birth Record you may not ever see but there is no number for it - it's like an escape hatch. * The can't register the living so they register the dead - your afterbirth.* Kurt brought out this information along with Jonah - saying: TIME'S UP for theories....* We've been doing all this theorizing.* The problem is, they never tell you your real name.* Yet, the courts know it, they CERTAINLY know you are not using your real name.* The County of Birth knows it; the CAFR funds know who is the Real Party in Interest. *

* * * * * Imagine for a moment you have been running around your whole life thinking your real name was Harry Magic Powder, when in fact HARRY MAGIC POWDER is owned by someone else.* I know people love the argument - well that is the name my parents gave me.


* * * * * Imagine you were going to all of HARRY POWDER's court cases demanding HARRY POWDER cars, a HARRY POWDER house, a HARRY POWDER EVERYTHING!* You just want *justice in that brand name HARRY POWDER and take all his stuff, saying it's yours.* Well there's going to be some fees in that.* You might have to have a user's agreement or license, etc.* But in court, they going to refuse to hear you talking or taking claiming to BE HARRY POWDER - that's going to cost you a lot !!! * Did you know that's *actually a felon, committing a misdemeanor of using an ASSUMED NAME THAT IS NOT YOURS? * I prefer to say it for what it is rather than saying we're taking the LORD's name in vanity because that is exactly what this world loves to get rid of the Messiah, the Most High's Only Begotten *and put their creation of man there.*

* * * * * But what if all your problems would go away if you used your real name?* What if *everybody but you knows it's not HARRY POTTER NAME and they own is the DEBTOR NAME?* What if our real name is already on the private side?* We know there are accounts and GAAP accounting.* Do you believe those are held and done for a DEBTOR?* The only thing we never know and always assume we know is our real name.* All government docs applth dicatoins show you the proper form of individual name.* On mine it's printed upper lower case by my parents - ! * I asked Vital Stats, do you mean to tell me my parents make the State's records? * *Yes. * On Certificate of Birth - up where it says: *CHILD'S NAME - *it was my folks that printed in the order First Middle Last... * But on the Birth Certificate it always says HARRY POTTER.* Down in the Birth Record SSA NEVER wants to see, is the real name.* No matter what your real name is - it's not the name owned by somebody else.


* * * * * Now Jonah says in the first 10 minutes to people - if you were told by gurus you can't copyright and register your name because theirs; *he is here to tell you you can.*


* * * * * Our whole lives we are running around CLAIMING it is our name.* Has it solved anything?* Have you less liability for using that name? * *He's going to tell you NUMBER ONE _ * *that's not true.* And he proves it.


We think it's ours because our mom and dad called us that, meant it to be that.* But it's not.* They were tricked.* This is plainly the way we have taken the wrong side of the deal, *It's not even a name - it's a TITLE and it's ABANDONED.


*

* * * * * What if were as simple as going through the checklist of questions: *is it yours? yes/no.* Do you know it is a misdemeanor for using a fictitious name that is not yours? yes/no.* Do you know the courts and everybody knows it is not yours? yes/no. * Why don't they come out and charge you with misdemeanor then?* Maybe you have an interest, but so far, nobody's proving it.


*

So what is the little ma-trix?* How you enter is your port to exit as Kurt says. *

* * * * * Jonah says, until you make this correction he doesn't even want to talk to you about any problems you're having.

* * * * * When Kurt had foreclosure looming, he corrected that in the birth County and no one showed up at the foreclosure.* They were coming after him, and they didn't show up?* How does that work? *

* * * * * The other thing Jonah says, you better start getting used to putting "Redeem in Lawful money" every time *you sign something.* Every time you are not doing that, you are an agent for the Federal Reserve, i.e. a bank. * * When you put, "Redeem in lawful money" that is the closest thing to ownership. *

* * * * * Now if you are doing this on the Debtor side of the account, i.e., using the Debtor name, and you have no control over it, there is nothing lawful about using somebody else's account, name, etc. *

* * * * * So people who thinking about what court to go to - forget it. They all know you are using an ASSUMED FICTICIOUS NAME> which is a misdemeanor. *

This is lengthy because it takes a while to sink in but it's simple:

* * * * * 1. *our biggest problem is the name.

* * * * * 2, *we are using the wrong name.

* * * * * 3. *everything we think we own is in that name, which isn't ours.

* * * * * 4. *we are always dragged around by the name, which we've used all our lives and believe is ours.

* * * * * 5.* We attend seminars and chat rooms, conference calls, have spent thousands of hours trying to figure out a remedy - what if we give them a lot of dough - write bonds - what if we make them trustee over it - what if what if ---- how long how long do we keep insisting doing the wrong thing expecting different result? *

* * * * * 6.* Would this remedy work for everybody if we found one

Well, Keith and Jonah handled the issue a little differently but essentially the same.

* * * * * Keith 1st cancelled it at the County Recorder's office.* What?* Yes, I think he ask for their form to cancel an assumed name, and when he filled it out he was sure to use the address when he was baby that's on the COLB.* Sure enough, the clerk was able to find it and Keith was able to get the registration CERTIFICATE NUMBER which came up and a little sticker of some kind , as evidence. * That stopped the foreclosure.* He cancelled the NAME = FIRST MIDDLE LAST.

* * * * * Then he went ahead with the Secretary of State for a DBA.* In that time, the County sent communication (another mailing location I) to him, returning his $5 for cancellation, and his paperwork, denying they knew what he was talking about.* The DBA he sent to the Secretary of State was just like that ASSUMED name, with no Middle name [how the CHURCH OF ROME CAPTURES YOU] *.* Yeah, the County hand-typed that name on the 2 letters he got from them.* They denied knowing what he's talking about.* So I like this part that he got the original Certificate number --- of the 1st DBA in the County.

* * * * * Now, Jonah just goes ahead on the State form and puts the his real name, exactly like: *Scott, Jonah John*

* * * * * So he tells the truth: this is my real name,,,, *AND he includes DBA that OTHER name.* The form in your State is under Assumed Fictitious - google the code search with the word 'misdemeanor' and you should probably find it easily.

* * * * * Securities is your signature with the SSN.* Jonah says that's why they give you that card, and it's called Social Securities - *EVERY time you use that Name and that Number you just made a security.

* * * * * Everybody here knows it's the Birth County that has your trust, right?* Their charter will tell you who is actually holding that trust and will tell you that they're trading it and giving it to the DTC to trade on the stock market - if you read it.* The original Trustee is probably the registrar- wearing a different hat. * When we authenticate the BC or COLB that means we proved the registrar for the county *for birth certificates is a real registrar.* That must be the one under the Church of Rome too. *

To change the status to national Jonah teaches how to do that too by changing the SS-5-*

First change by passport the NAME as non-citizen national - He shows you the process for the passport to get the non-citizen status. very tricky.

When that's done correctly, the SS Card comes back with "NATIONAL" on it- your DEBTOR is a "NATIONAL" and NOT a U.S. citizen. **


Now they will have no choice but to use the 98 because EIN because they can't use the SSN for anything else when you become the Holder-In-Due-Course.* In other words, you stopped your ass from being traded. you stopped slavery, and you stopped wars, drug-trafficking, weapon trafficking; you got them back where they're supposed to be and you can't go to court as a DEFENDANT no more. * After you do the BC Authentication with Affidavit , the whole way of dealing with court is more, well, real. You're the Real Party in Interest so you got to redo the paper as the Plaintiff.* He says they will not say his name.* They try to get rid of him as fast as they can. *

So everything the Federal Reserve ever did on your account, the other 90% of it?* Is held in the Real Party's name.

Same with CAFR funds.

This seems simpler cleaner, especially that they're so plainly telling you you took the bait and are using the CENTER STAGE NAME --- when it's NOT your name. * But Guess What?* In Jonah's method, he actually does private copyright and TM it - this is what PRINCE did, after he took the word "slave" off his forehead. * He learned as well as other celebrities, learn how to own the NAME. *

Now we've heard the owner is the DEBTOR.* But, what if you're thinking like a DEBTOR and that's why you're so attached to that NAME? * On the private side putting DBA that name, you control that NAME, and are holder of the private account *- the other 90% plus on the private side.* That sounds like the best of both worlds.* There is so much more information*

NON_CITIZEN NATIONAL - on the public side

Holder In Due Course - on the private side.

You're not ward of the court no more.* You not a minor any more.* You can sue wrong-doers. Easy. *

Jonah is low-key about it but really I think anybody could get it - it's the name on your baby bracelet and it has no SSN. * *I really don't know why Keith doesn't want to be that Real Party In Interest. * Something about he doesn't like the pre-pay concept.* He wants to pay as he goes.* With what?* Anyway, I think he does have private *trusts so there may be other ways to reclaim and it has to do with that Middle name - his research *seems somewhat extensive - historic - the Nuncio owns United States *but he makes his claim for his DNA * [I believe the U.S. made patents they took our DNA-- *like we are their cattle - sort of like MONSANTO - and that I believe is how they open the credit line - for them - with a patent ..... [ a letter patent?]*


* *A Real Party In Interest - NOT the DEBTOR *- has the capacity to sue, and I believe that Rule 17 "Ratification of Commencement" learning how to enforce using the Constitution is available to you now as a real party of interest and that opens up a question - is *exercising rights and enforcing limitations on them ( all their statutes and codes) *the same as individually Ratifying the original organic Constitution? * *In some wave I believe it is.* He suggests we get oldest State Constitution we can get certified. * so I am trying to choose the route that is going to leave the most *room for really getting to truth, claim all the way back for my ancestors and my county. **


*

I believe the private citizen remedy is not under a Constitution, would not be enforcing it in the way you would if go to the private side with the Real name. * In all event, I agree with Kurt find the way to make a great case for our individual DNA, send up those high contracting parties of CHURCH OF ROME and UNITED STATES for our property... our estate..* STOP the slave trade at the source. * There's got to be an alternative way we can learn to understand and overstand to invest in sustained development for community of men and women, planet and peoples as divine stewards in Divine Creation.

Last edited by NFADLR; December 26, 2016 at 14:53.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 19, 2015, 14:42   #21
ratas calientes
Registered
 
ratas calientes's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 1841
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 9,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead504 View Post
I'm not a person, I'm a jarhead.

Jarhead
Rodent here.
__________________
Ratas Calientes (Hot Rats)
Rats are people too!
ratas calientes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 19, 2015, 14:44   #22
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 5,563
Zena tapes and hot pockets ehhh?


Quote:
Originally Posted by ratas calientes View Post
Rodent here.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 19, 2015, 23:13   #23
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
No Legal Fictions matter!!

Only Humans matter!
"98% Chimp..."
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 24, 2015, 12:11   #24
jeffrey
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 2073
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,149
Sovereign Citizens who believe in their arguments may be 100% correct.




I'm sure that makes them feel better as they rot in federal prison.
jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24, 2015, 12:35   #25
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 5,563
If they are in any prison for their beliefs and not for breaking an actual law that is a crime in itself.

Gov does not follow its own laws and that in itself is one of the largest problems.

No jusisdiction = not subject to laws!



Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey View Post
Sovereign Citizens who believe in their arguments may be 100% correct.




I'm sure that makes them feel better as they rot in federal prison.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 24, 2015, 12:48   #26
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 63101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 5,728
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Schopenhauer, refined!
__________________
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled!" -- Mark Twain

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 24, 2015, 13:23   #27
jeffrey
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 2073
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
If they are in any prison for their beliefs and not for breaking an actual law that is a crime in itself.

Gov does not follow its own laws and that in itself is one of the largest problems.

No jusisdiction = not subject to laws!

Sure, but funny enough, most of them end up in prison for breaking actual laws.Things like declaring "you gots no jurisdiction over me", and not paying taxes that NFADLR and Jeffrey pay.

As I get older, I find it useful to ask ~ "OK. You may be right, but where you goin' with that?"

Going to prison? Ok. I'm going fishing.
jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24, 2015, 14:11   #28
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 5,563
What you talkin bout..

Speak for yourself when it comes to payin taxes...

So IYO If they say they have jurisdiction they automatically do ? LOL.

Sorry to break it to you but when anyone claims lack of jurisduction the court must proove it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey View Post
Sure, but funny enough, most of them end up in prison for breaking actual laws.Things like declaring "you gots no jurisdiction over me", and not paying taxes that NFADLR and Jeffrey pay.

As I get older, I find it useful to ask ~ "OK. You may be right, but where you goin' with that?"

Going to prison? Ok. I'm going fishing.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 24, 2015, 16:46   #29
jeffrey
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 2073
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
What you talkin bout..

Speak for yourself when it comes to payin taxes...

So IYO If they say they have jurisdiction they automatically do ? LOL.

Sorry to break it to you but when anyone claims lack of jurisduction the court must proove it.
If you are claiming to not be paying taxes...

"Sorry to break it to you" ~ lol.

Look. I'm not arguing about who's right. I understand the argument. I'm just saying Good Luck.

So, are you in prison now?

Last edited by jeffrey; August 24, 2015 at 18:20.
jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27, 2015, 06:35   #30
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey View Post
If you are claiming to not be paying taxes...

"Sorry to break it to you" ~ lol.
you do of course realize that no one is "paying" taxes, since all revenue is simply used by the central bank as collateral to borrow more, right?

please explain how expanding an already overextended debt liability is in any way "paying" anything, and is not merely insolvency...
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 27, 2015, 11:17   #31
Hunters
Registered
 
Hunters's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 16562
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: AZ
Posts: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
If they are in any prison for their beliefs and not for breaking an actual law that is a crime in itself.

Gov does not follow its own laws and that in itself is one of the largest problems.

No jusisdiction = not subject to laws!
It's a little off topic, but many years ago when I really followed the arguments you are presenting about legal definitions of human beings, I heard a lecture from a guy, whos name I can't remember, on using jurisdiction for traffic tickets.

I used it at my last photo radar speeding ticket hearing and it went like this.....

Me to the Judge, "is jurisdiction an important element of this proceeding?

Judge, "yes it is"

Me to the Redflex guy, "was I speeding within the City of .....?"

Redflex Guy, "yes you were"

Me, "what is the City of ....?

City Attorney, "Objection, the question calls for a legal conclusion the witness is not qualified to answer"

Judge, "I'm not sure the photo evidence submitted is actually the defendant, I'm dismissing this case"

The judge knew what I had just done and wanted me out of there fast, before anyone else waiting their turn knew what had just happened, he even waved the processes service fee.
Hunters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27, 2015, 17:42   #32
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunters View Post
...The judge knew what I had just done and wanted me out of there fast, before anyone else waiting their turn knew what had just happened, he even waved the processes service fee.
Yes, they do not want precedent set. Because once established then it will be used again.

Even if you are acquitted, the reason as to why will be redacted from the record, if they even admit after the fact that there was any record made of the decision.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 29, 2015, 11:51   #33
jeffrey
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 2073
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
you do of course realize that no one is "paying" taxes, since all revenue is simply used by the central bank as collateral to borrow more, right?

please explain how expanding an already overextended debt liability is in any way "paying" anything, and is not merely insolvency...

Why yes, I do understand our monetary system.I even understand your view of the monetary system.

What line covers this on the 1040?
If I do what you suggest, will you donate to my GoFundMe account to help with my legal expenses?
jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29, 2015, 12:03   #34
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 5,563
Really?!

Tell the forum about fractional reserve banking!


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey View Post
Why yes, I do understand our monetary system.I even understand your view of the monetary system.

What line covers this on the 1040?
If I do what you suggest, will you donate to my GoFundMe account to help with my legal expenses?
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 29, 2015, 12:27   #35
jeffrey
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 2073
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
Really?!

Tell the forum about fractional reserve banking!
Instead of straining my brain and dredging up stuff from my UI Econ degree (that was a loooong time ago), or, God forbid, cheating and looking it up on the internet, I will just point you to the old Jimmy Stewart movie, IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE. Remember how Jimmy explained to the rubes why their money wasn't available to withdraw because the bank loaned most of it out to You,Mrs McGillicuddy,for your home mortgage. And You, Mr Jones, for your car loan,etc.

It gets a lot more complicated, of course, but that's it in a nutshell. Yes. Gasp! Our economy is driven by credit!

Now, since it looks like today's much needed rains are done, I am going to have to go out and do some maintenance on "my" house that I don't really own.

And the fugkers raised my property "collateral to borrow more" taxes by 12 fugking % this year.
jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29, 2015, 13:02   #36
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 5,563
That was a simple time but even then it wasnt quite like that.

Im sure you are aware of the frauds in banking as in the money is created out of thin air when someone signs for a loan.

But the banks seem to have a monopoly on this sceme, its your signature that gets the phony green into your wallet but the knowledge over the years of how to work the private banking cartel known as the FED is their priopritary system so only they are privlidged to have the use of said scam.

From my experience its alot more indepth than the old baley building and loan when it comes to fractional reserve banking..

Its something like they can loan out 9x the deposits they have, but on sizeable loans they go one farther than that they just have the loanee sign fir the money but the signee is made to pay the money back to a bank that never took the funds from its vault as in it wasnt actually loaned by the bank it was created out of thin air by the "person" read legal fiction that signed the loan papers..



Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey View Post
Instead of straining my brain and dredging up stuff from my UI Econ degree (that was a loooong time ago), or, God forbid, cheating and looking it up on the internet, I will just point you to the old Jimmy Stewart movie, IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE. Remember how Jimmy explained to the rubes why their money wasn't available to withdraw because the bank loaned most of it out to You,Mrs McGillicuddy,for your home mortgage. And You, Mr Jones, for your car loan,etc.

It gets a lot more complicated, of course, but that's it in a nutshell. Yes. Gasp! Our economy is driven by credit!

Now, since it looks like today's much needed rains are done, I am going to have to go out and do some maintenance on "my" house that I don't really own.

And the fugkers raised my property "collateral to borrow more" taxes by 12 fugking % this year.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 29, 2015, 19:01   #37
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey View Post
Why yes, I do understand our monetary system.I even understand your view of the monetary system.

What line covers this on the 1040?
If I do what you suggest, will you donate to my GoFundMe account to help with my legal expenses?
and what is it exactly that you believe that I am suggesting that you do?

fraud is fraud, by whatever name you choose to call it, it is still fraud.

how am I obligated to give a pass on fraud simply because someone else finds that fraud convenient?

Last edited by G1user; August 29, 2015 at 19:26.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 02, 2015, 10:48   #38
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 63101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 5,728
http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/the...-united-states

NFADLR - you are not alone in your thinking, by a long chalk!
__________________
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled!" -- Mark Twain

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 28, 2015, 10:00   #39
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 5,563
More about citizenship and Citizenship.

U.S. v. Anthony 24 Fed. 829 (1873)
"The term resident and citizen of the United States is distinguished from a Citizen of one of the several states, in that the former is a special class of citizen created by Congress."




For those who don't know the difference, the Supreme Court clarified the difference in 1945 which can be read in the link below:
http://www.supremelaw.org/fedzone11/htm/chapter4.htm




Case law AFTER passage of the 14th Amendment:

"It is quite clear, then, that there is a citizenship of the United States and a citizenship of a State, which are distinct from each other and which depend upon different characteristics or circumstances in the individual."
Slaughter House Cases, 83 U.S. 36] (1873)

"The first clause of the fourteenth amendment made negroes citizens of the United States, and citizens of the State in which they reside, and thereby created two classes of citizens, one of the United States and the other of the state."
Cory et al. V. Carter, 48 Ind. 327 1874 head note 8

"We have in our political system a Government of the United States and a government of each of the several States. Each one of these governments is distinct from the others, and each has citizens of its own...."
U.S. v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 1875.

"One may be a citizen of a State and yet not a citizen of the United States."
Thomas v. State, 15 Ind. 449; Cory v. Carter, 48 Ind. 327 (17 Am. R. 738);
McCarthy v. Froelke, 63 Ind. 507; In Re Wehlitz, 16 Wis. 443. McDonel v. State, 90 Ind. 320, 323, 1883.




---------------------------------


To deprive the People of their sovereignty it is first necessary to get the People to agree to submit to the authority of the entity they have created. That is done by getting them to claim they are citizens of that entity (see Const. for the U.S.A., XIV Amendment, for the definition of a citizen of the United States.)

https://www.1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/sovreign.htm


the creation cannot trump the creator.

---------------------------------------


PEOPLE or CITIZEN...Which one are you?
http://www.1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/pvc.htm
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 29, 2015, 01:42   #40
gates
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 129
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: phx az
Posts: 14,664
You guys crack me up - G1 is a pretty smart guy BTW.

Fractional reserve banking:

Creating DEBT out of thin air, used to be, J6P deposits a $100 FRN note into a DEPOSITORY bank - read "main street" bank, said bank then loans 90% of that deposit back out at interest - on and on to about 10x leverage. That was traditional consumer banking from 1933 until "Glass Steagall" was gutted in 1999, allowing commercial banks (which had MUCH lower reserve requirements) to merge with the banks that hold your checking account $ (GS and JPM convinced CONgress that we were not competitive on the global stage if they didn't trash G-S)- THEY (commercial banks) are levered 40-500:1, doubt me - look it up for yourselves...
gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 01, 2015, 05:57   #41
Mark IV
Registered
 
Mark IV's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 50937
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Mich. north of the "D"
Posts: 8,383
I'm a person ... with a gun.
__________________
If guns are outlawed, I'll still have my guns.
Allah is a lie, Mohammad is a liar, and the Koran is a book of lies
Mark IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 01, 2015, 07:03   #42
ColeKira
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 73385
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 241
My rifle is an extension of me, therefore my rifle is a legal person.
ColeKira is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 01, 2015, 07:46   #43
Stoned_Oli
Registered
Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 76572
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Missouri
Posts: 189
I am glad this thread popped up...
If anyone needs evidence of the use of all caps to denote corporate fiction, look at a deed to property.
When location is described, city names will be spelled normally. The name of "persons" and corporate city entities will always be all caps.
Shortly after I noticed this, banks began requiring borrowers to affirm that they were that corporate fiction before "giving" out a loan.
Stoned_Oli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22, 2015, 14:57   #44
NFADLR
Registered
 
NFADLR's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 7480
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Location thats the question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 5,563
SUPREME COURT RULING –

NO CORPORATE JURISDICTION OVER THE NATURAL MAN

Supreme Court of the United States 1795, “Inasmuch as every government is an artificial person, an abstraction, and a creature of the mind only, a government can interface only with other artificial persons. The imaginary, having neither actuality nor substance, is foreclosed from creating and attaining parity with the tangible. The legal manifestation of this is that no government, as well as any law, agency, aspect, court, etc. can concern itself with anything other than corporate, artificial persons and the contracts between them.” S.C.R. 1795, (3 U.S. 54; 1 L.Ed. 57; 3 Dall. 54),
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 22, 2015, 16:19   #45
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
SUPREME COURT RULING –

NO CORPORATE JURISDICTION OVER THE NATURAL MAN

Supreme Court of the United States 1795, “Inasmuch as every government is an artificial person, an abstraction, and a creature of the mind only, a government can interface only with other artificial persons. The imaginary, having neither actuality nor substance, is foreclosed from creating and attaining parity with the tangible. The legal manifestation of this is that no government, as well as any law, agency, aspect, court, etc. can concern itself with anything other than corporate, artificial persons and the contracts between them.” S.C.R. 1795, (3 U.S. 54; 1 L.Ed. 57; 3 Dall. 54),
correct decision.

however legal denial of personhood is mere "policy", but it is not the fundamental problem:

what is at stake is the legal presumption of state that the man has agreed to surrender all property, all that he is, over the state, the man and all that he is being mere ward of the state, therefore the state presumes to decide all beneficial use of all property/rights of the person.

so the fundamental problem is that the argument that this legal presumption is inapplicable/invalid, is not being made by the persons in position to make the argument in time for it to matter, so state is not being put back in its proper place.

the solution being that it is up to the individual to make the argument, in spite of state, and in spite of the corrupt courts of the state, to thereby force state back in its place.

the members of the bar cannot do this for you, as they have no legal standing to do so in non article III admin policy courts.

Hence the only justice you will find in court is the justice you bring to court.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

Last edited by G1user; October 22, 2015 at 18:15.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 23, 2015, 08:52   #46
one hand clapping
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 35299
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: WV mountains
Posts: 8,787
I am a human being/ woman, NOT a person.
Good thread.
Daymn thieves, dressed in suits act'n all better than regular folk and such, creating their own "middleman" system between "we the people," and what was our legal rights, by incerting their "rules".

the fed government is now/has been since '33 , a jr partner in the really big corporation. The Jimmy Stewart " analogy is correct ,as far as depicting the oligarchs as "mr Potter" or JP Morgan, as in the day. Its stayed in place due to lawyers and judges not spilling the beans publicly, and being well paid with bucks, social position and power in exchange for their silence. "the bar" is a brit organization.
Also the media is to blame for not outting what was happening, but then the media's owners were the ones bennifitting from 'installing the parallel corporate "faux legal and fractional reserve banking systems". And some like W.R. Hurst were in persute of monopolies in the media. In other words the foxes were taking over the hen house by hook and crook, back in the 1930's and its gone down hill ever since. I do agree 'ole disshonest abe kicked off the corporate feeding fest, but it really didn't hit stride until rockefeller, j.p.morgan, carnegie, dupont , hurst , mellon, et al, got free regien, after John Astor and the other 50 richest men in our nation ,opposed the formation of the fed reserve banking cartel / corporation, died on the titanic.
Now that the 5 big banks own the 6 big media corporations. who's gonna tell the american people the "fix" has been in for over 100 years?? or that they have agreed to be "persons" by default?
__________________
She who speaks Truth, to Power

Last edited by one hand clapping; October 23, 2015 at 09:14.
one hand clapping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25, 2015, 13:08   #47
wkendwarrior2003
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 20374
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
correct decision.

however legal denial of personhood is mere "policy", but it is not the fundamental problem:

what is at stake is the legal presumption of state that the man has agreed to surrender all property, all that he is, over the state, the man and all that he is being mere ward of the state, therefore the state presumes to decide all beneficial use of all property/rights of the person.

so the fundamental problem is that the argument that this legal presumption is inapplicable/invalid, is not being made by the persons in position to make the argument in time for it to matter, so state is not being put back in its proper place.

the solution being that it is up to the individual to make the argument, in spite of state, and in spite of the corrupt courts of the state, to thereby force state back in its place.

the members of the bar cannot do this for you, as they have no legal standing to do so in non article III admin policy courts.

Hence the only justice you will find in court is the justice you bring to court.
The only thing I might slightly disagree with you here on all of this is that I don't think we CAN bring justice to court--at least not peaceably at this point. The courts are corrupt as you have pointed out--they "presume" much because it serves their purposes to do so (to your detriment, as well as mine).

It might perhaps be a different story if even the state/courts/whatever you want to call "it" or "them" had to follow their own crazy ridiculous rules to the very smallest letter or else pay severe consequences, but...as you well know, even though you or I are expected to not only understand and follow those rules and laws 100% of the time OR ELSE(!), these hypocrites willfully and cheerfully disregard any and every aspect of that garbage when they feel like it, and no one holds them to account for this (who is going to--or even could--stop them, and how?)
wkendwarrior2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25, 2015, 15:23   #48
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkendwarrior2003 View Post
The only thing I might slightly disagree with you here on all of this is that I don't think we CAN bring justice to court--at least not peaceably at this point. The courts are corrupt as you have pointed out--they "presume" much because it serves their purposes to do so (to your detriment, as well as mine).

It might perhaps be a different story if even the state/courts/whatever you want to call "it" or "them" had to follow their own crazy ridiculous rules to the very smallest letter or else pay severe consequences, but...as you well know, even though you or I are expected to not only understand and follow those rules and laws 100% of the time OR ELSE(!), these hypocrites willfully and cheerfully disregard any and every aspect of that garbage when they feel like it, and no one holds them to account for this (who is going to--or even could--stop them, and how?)
because you have no standing at trial, only in appellate court.
there is no expectation of acquittal at trial, because state intent of trial court is to record a guilty verdict by the laziest path they can;
you making your arguments in trial court is the necessary first step to get your arguments on record, with standing, for the purpose of reversal of verdict at appeal,
having documented state prosecutorial misfeasance as such.
The gorilla in the room is that state trial courts are not article III courts, not courts of record either due to rampant prosecutorial misfeasant/malfeasant actions,
this in spite of their mendaciaous claims of legitimacy, so getting the argument on record will necessarily involve direct means of recording the proceedings, independent of state controlled thumbjiggered record.

The uncertainty here is that there are so few appeals done that there is not enough data to make an accurate determination on the appellate courts being corrupt or not.

However, many appellate court judges are prior council for defense, and loathe the contemptuous acts of prosecution more than the rest of us do, but these judges need the argument made before they can uphold.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

Last edited by G1user; October 25, 2015 at 15:33.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 27, 2015, 01:19   #49
evan price
Registered
 
evan price's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 20480
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: THE source for Ohio CCW => http://ohioccwforums.org/
Posts: 2,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
This explains alot.

*



*
TL/DR

What do you really mean?
__________________
http://www.ohioccwforums.org/
Ohio's best CCW resource!
evan price is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28, 2015, 23:38   #50
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73015
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: No Where
Posts: 8,829
I am a fictitious person. I own a LLC. So therefore I am not real and the laws only apply to me.

A fictitious name is a name under which any person or business shall do or transact any business in this state which is other than the true name of such person or business. A fictitious name is commonly referred to as a "DBA", an acronym for "doing business as." Filiing a fictitious name registration does not afford or secure any exclusive rights to the name.

Corporations are required to register as fictitious people so they can keep track of the real owners if there are every any problems/lawsuits/taxes owed.

The address of the business and the address of an owner of a fictitious name registration may be changed at the time of renewal or by filing an amendment of a fictitious name. Other information may not be changed except to correct an error on a recently filed registration (for example, a typo, a misspelled word or a transposed number in an address).

If you wish to change the name or ownership of the business, the existing fictitious name registration must be cancelled and a new fictitious name registration filed.
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files