The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 21, 2019, 12:32   #101
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
CTH reminds me strongly of at least two individuals who have been banned in the past for similar lines of thought.

One guy was actually at least 2 or 3 different writers, posting under the same name.

Other efforts have been by single individuals, attempting to bait the membership into rough actions and words, designed to get them arrested by Feds, and their guns banned.

Which are you?

Ultra right wing/libertarian rhetoric, is usually the pipe dream of Hillary Types----a/k/a Gov't Agent/lib operatives, who believe that Trump supporters are deplorable Nazi's, and who try to imitate what they believe the deplorables think........... and then try to prove it thru insane rhetoric that the membership will hopefully follow.

Our friend Juanni, does the same technique from time to time, but he is genuine and I defend his record here.

You must believe that we are all sheep with no brains, except for a firing pin; a typical FBI government mind-think.

Keep it up; you have a pension to fall back on.
You remind me of our local geriatric town drunk who babbles on to anyone who will listen about how trails of water vapor in the sky created by jet engines are really the government spraying us all with mind control poison.

The only thing I am trying to "goad" anyone into doing is to stop worshiping Trump and try to make him actually follow through on his campaign promises.

I genuinely feel sorry for people who are disassociated with reality this much and are paranoid to the point of dreaming up these insane cloak and dagger fantasies.

Get some professional help, man. You have to have at least a handful of family members who must care about your mental state and well being. Don't be afraid to reach out to them for help. I will pray for you.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 12:43   #102
Seaweed
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2736
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Newport, OR
Posts: 2,074
Charlie, most of your comments defy logic to any sane person.

Every political group has it's extremes, the right included in this. To say that my daughter and I are extremists because we wear a Trump t-shirt or a MAGA hat sounds pretty bizarre.

You ARE entitled to your opinion, but please give it so it makes sense
Seaweed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 13:17   #103
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
To say that my daughter and I are extremists because we wear a Trump t-shirt or a MAGA hat sounds pretty bizarre.
I don't consider you "extreme" - Trump does. That is why he denounced your type and your horrific, xenophobic chant that he goaded you into doing. Trump is now distancing himself from his most ardent followers - the ones he has done the very least for since being elected.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 14:14   #104
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
I don't consider you "extreme" - Trump does. That is why he denounced your type and your horrific, xenophobic chant that he goaded you into doing. Trump is now distancing himself from his most ardent followers - the ones he has done the very least for since being elected.
If you want someone to do something for you, why don't you toss your support behind Bernie? Oh yeah, you already have, .. well there's that ... Bernie will do it all for ya, maybe even mow your lawn. Or at least he'll get someone right on it, paid for by the us old guys who still pay our taxes, dwindling in number though we may be.

You ain't fooling anyone charlie boy, and repeating your made up fantasies around here ain't gonna work. Trump is not distancing himself from his most ardent supporters, no politician would ever do that. Including your boy Bernie Sanders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
Charlie, most of your comments defy logic to any sane person.

Every political group has it's extremes, the right included in this. To say that my daughter and I are extremists because we wear a Trump t-shirt or a MAGA hat sounds pretty bizarre.

You ARE entitled to your opinion, but please give it so it makes sense
Not gonna happen. That isn't what he's here for.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 14:49   #105
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
You ain't fooling anyone charlie boy, and repeating your made up fantasies around here ain't gonna work. Trump is not distancing himself from his most ardent supporters, no politician would ever do that. Including your boy Bernie Sanders.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 15:27   #106
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
I shilled for Trump for countless hours on the internet for 6 months straight leading up to the 2016 election, voted for him, and took 3 family members to the polls to cast votes for him as well.
Anyone else find it odd that this ^^ 'HUGE' supporter of President Donald Trump has been around since 2015 but despite his claims of being a dedicated shill for him, a search on his posts prior to the election only reveals *one* reference to Trump at all, and this an indirect one. And were it not for this snarky comment the search would reveal exactly zero hits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
He will build it. He will personally build it. I want that guy mixing up concrete in a wheelbarrow.
General Price, nice to have ya back. Got a new ISP have ya? Fiber? What sort of speed are ya getting?
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda

Last edited by bubbagump; July 21, 2019 at 15:33.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 16:45   #107
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Anyone else find it odd that this ^^ 'HUGE' supporter of President Donald Trump has been around since 2015 but despite his claims of being a dedicated shill for him, a search on his posts prior to the election only reveals *one* reference to Trump at all, and this an indirect one. And were it not for this snarky comment the search would reveal exactly zero hits.
Geez, dum dum. Why would I shill for Trump on a gun board where 99% of the people would vote for him anyway? I did most of my shilling in front of larger audiences that need to be swayed - not in front of the 0.00001% of the American public with an interest in an obsolete Belgian rifle.

I just pop in here occasionally to look for parts or get repair advice. I don't live here like you or your Israel-First life partner, and I was going to skedaddle after I got my grenade sight gas plug, but now that you have taken such a keen interest in lil' ol' me I might stick around for a while. We could even hang out sometime in real life if you decide you would like to escape the confines of "May-rhetta" and drive northward on I-85 to 985 on up to Wilson Shoals WMA shooting range near where Banks County meets North Hall. They recently did a complete renovation of the gun range. I could out shoot you as well as out debate you if you are just a glutton for punishment - which I'm beginning to think you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
General Price, nice to have ya back. Got a new ISP have ya? Fiber? What sort of speed are ya getting?
I was wondering what this obscure reference I didn't understand was all about, so I searched the term alongside the name of this forum.

Sorry, but no - I am not some former member risen from the digital grave returning to haunt you. I'm a totally different guy who thinks you are a dummy. Sorry to burst your conspiratorial bubble.

Carry on being a crazy person now.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 17:05   #108
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
Geez, dum dum. Why would I shill for Trump on a gun board where 99% of the people would vote for him anyway? I did most of my shilling in front of larger audiences that need to be swayed - not in front of the 0.00001% of the American public with an interest in an obsolete Belgian rifle.
...
Haha, nice try. Not real nice, not nice enough, but nice. ... 'countless hours' indeed.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 17:21   #109
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 21,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Haha, nice try. Not real nice, not nice enough, but nice. ... 'countless hours' indeed.
Looks like you got another tuna on just like J All ways the sportsman Bubs as you play the fish out.

Edited to add,

This is Trumps base...and they love him.


https://nypost.com/2019/07/21/trump-...rsgvOz7fzOTn4I

Last edited by Bawana jim; July 21, 2019 at 17:47.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 18:45   #110
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Looks like you got another tuna on just like J All ways the sportsman Bubs as you play the fish out.

Edited to add,

This is Trumps base...and they love him.


https://nypost.com/2019/07/21/trump-...rsgvOz7fzOTn4I
I try to be nice. I don't know why they get so mad at me. It makes me so sad when they do.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 19:07   #111
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 21,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
I try to be nice. I don't know why they get so mad at me. It makes me so sad when they do.
Its the hook, they can't get off of it. Tuna

Edited to add, Bubs if you don't quote him then we don't have to read what he says.

Last edited by Bawana jim; July 21, 2019 at 19:15.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 19:09   #112
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Haha, nice try. Not real nice, not nice enough, but nice. ... 'countless hours' indeed.
Hahaha nice try. You think this is the only website on the internet.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 19:22   #113
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
This is Trumps base...and they love him.


https://nypost.com/2019/07/21/trump-...rsgvOz7fzOTn4I
They might love Blormpf but he has disavowed them now. There is no turning back. The people want Andrew Yang and his $1,000/month UBI. If America is going to turn into a 3rd world hell hole, you might as well get $1,000/month extra to buy gun parts:



#YangGang
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 19:28   #114
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
I try to be nice. I don't know why they get so mad at me. It makes me so sad when they do.
If you think the response you illicit from me is "anger" then you are more senile than I imagined. Laughter used to be the standard response, but that is slowly morphing into pity, TBH. You are grasping at straws to find any reason to support Blormpf, while simultaneously denouncing me as some sort of FALFiles "boogeyman" who apparently disappeared into the ether many moons ago. I think you might need to get out more. Are you up for that trip to Wilson Shoals? They have handicapped parking and there are no stairs to climb so you should be fine.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 20:16   #115
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 9,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Anyone else find it odd that this ^^ 'HUGE' supporter of President Donald Trump has been around since 2015 but despite his claims of being a dedicated shill for him, a search on his posts prior to the election only reveals *one* reference to Trump at all, and this an indirect one. And were it not for this snarky comment the search would reveal exactly zero hits.



General Price, nice to have ya back. Got a new ISP have ya? Fiber? What sort of speed are ya getting?
This is my read as well. Definitely a sower of muck, even if it isn't the general. Total shill.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 21:40   #116
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 9,804
If you really want to know why our President is having a hard time, all you need to do is look at how DC, and nearby suburbs in Virgina and Maryland voted. This where the swamp lives. The 10th and 8th in VA went 70 - 90 % clinton. It is hard to find data for MD, but the counties around DC had the same numbers. DC was 95% clinton. That is our Federal government.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 21:40   #117
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 9,804
If we don't get Trump for a second term, we lose the country, and by that I mean we lose the COTUS and the Republic. They know it. You need to know it.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 01:16   #118
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
If we don't get Trump for a second term, we lose the country, and by that I mean we lose the COTUS and the Republic. They know it. You need to know it.
OR,,,,many millions of us become felons,,,depending on how the new leaders pass their new fairly tale laws and regulations.

The king can't handle common criminals today,,,how will the king handle millions of people fired up over a common cause (Constitution and BOR,,,rights not suggestions" who no longer live within the confines of the legal system?????

These "other people" want all this socialist utopia pie in the sky horseshit,,,control of the courts,,all power in congress,shoved down out throats,,,a good case could be made,,,,our systems,, in place today,,and that we/most of us,,, still live under the laws of this nation today,,respecting the system,,,is all that stands between all "those other people" and,,,oblivion.


When the Brits get upset,,,they send off a strongly worded letter of protest.

When the French get upset,,,they burn up a gaggle of parked cars,,,then go polish off a few bottles of cheap read wine.

When Americans become upset,,,,they destroy whole countries.

Just saying.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 01:33   #119
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
OR,,,,many millions of us become felons,,,depending on how the new leaders pass their new fairly tale laws and regulations.

The king can't handle common criminals today,,,how will the king handle millions of people fired up over a common cause (Constitution and BOR,,,rights not suggestions" who no longer live within the confines of the legal system?????

These "other people" want all this socialist utopia pie in the sky horseshit,,,control of the courts,,all power in congress,shoved down out throats,,,a good case could be made,,,,our systems,, in place today,,and that we/most of us,,, still live under the laws of this nation today,,respecting the system,,,is all that stands between all "those other people" and,,,oblivion.....
okay who are you, and what have you done with pisshand ?
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 02:13   #120
Bama Steve
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1982
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Where I am
Posts: 5,914
Most of us freedumb lovers are already felons.



__________________
Being dyslexic has a bright side - it's easy to put things back together
Bama Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 02:18   #121
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
Most of us freedumb lovers are already felons.



seeing how the policy makers are felons too, to virtual exclusion,

then we are finally getting down to the heart of the discourse, specifically:

"how are we going to do this?"
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 02:32   #122
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
okay who are you, and what have you done with pisshand ?
LOL

You Sir,,,judge a book by it covers, and not the content,,,,mistake made by many.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 03:06   #123
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Anyone else find it odd that this ^^ 'HUGE' supporter of President Donald Trump has been around since 2015 but despite his claims of being a dedicated shill for him, a search on his posts prior to the election only reveals *one* reference to Trump at all, and this an indirect one. And were it not for this snarky comment the search would reveal exactly zero hits.
...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
Hahaha nice try. You think this is the only website on the internet.
No mention. None. Not-a-single-solitary-one. Very odd for a 'dedicated shill'. Sure, lots of folks here support the Donald. Then again, lots don't. Yourself, for example.

You'd think a 'Dedicated shill who spent countless hours' trolling up support for His Orangeness might have at least accidentally said something in passing ... said something maybe about knuckleheads on other sites ... but no, what we have here is nothing at all. Yes, it's odd.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 04:07   #124
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
No mention. None. Not-a-single-solitary-one. Very odd for a 'dedicated shill'. Sure, lots of folks here support the Donald. Then again, lots don't. Yourself, for example.

You'd think a 'Dedicated shill who spent countless hours' trolling up support for His Orangeness might have at least accidentally said something in passing ... said something maybe about knuckleheads on other sites ... but no, what we have here is nothing at all. Yes, it's odd.


because it is not about Trump at all, and never was --
Trump is merely the convenient lightning rod du jour for the insane left to fixate on;

the driving motivation for chucky the pissybitch shitbirds' incessant whining/bitching is his insane hatred of deplorable irredeemables, trad/heritage americans in general,
this feature common to all bernie boys just like him.

chucky and his bolshie pals can not abide that the high priestess felonia von pantssuit lost, after screwing bernie the commie jew out of the nomination.

so then yes, bernie boys are "odd".
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 06:30   #125
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 21,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
Hahaha nice try. You think this is the only website on the internet.
...yet...here you are....
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 06:36   #126
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
...yet...here you are....
Yeah I think I kinda like it here. I think I'll stay here for a while and continue to point out Trump's continuing colossal failures when it comes to delivering anything at all of note to the people who put him in office. It's fun trying to watch the Trump Cult defend Botswana anal sex legalization as "conservative values".
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 06:57   #127
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
because it is not about Trump at all, and never was --
Trump is merely the convenient lightning rod du jour for the insane left to fixate on;

the driving motivation for chucky the pissybitch shitbirds' incessant whining/bitching is his insane hatred of deplorable irredeemables, trad/heritage americans in general,
this feature common to all bernie boys just like him.

chucky and his bolshie pals can not abide that the high priestess felonia von pantssuit lost, after screwing bernie the commie jew out of the nomination.

so then yes, bernie boys are "odd".
He is so busted. 'Felonia von Pantsuit', nice.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 07:51   #128
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
Yeah I think I kinda like it here. I think I'll stay here for a while and continue to point out Trump's continuing colossal failures when it comes to delivering anything at all of note to the people who put him in office. It's fun trying to watch the Trump Cult defend Botswana anal sex legalization as "conservative values".
chucky the pissybitch shitbird,

you bernouts got yourselves duped so hard in 2016,
as most shitlibs tend to do after drinking the kool aid, that you cannot ever resist.

you bernie boys really believed that your jew commie would win, then somehow socialize your enemies, by force.

and you suckers got what you deserved: you got yourselves took, you lost.



just so we are on the same page, truth is it wasn't us -- your hated enemies the deplorable irredeemables -- that summoned the demon Trump,
no, it was you assholes, along with your high priestess, felonia von pantssuit, that summoned the demon.

you summoned him,
Trump is your problem, not mine.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 11:21   #129
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 17,635
Ok Charlie, time to step up to the plate and criticize some democrats.

You know, your friends back at the office.


How about the AOC+ 3 girls?
EZ targets for you.

Let that old CTH moniker's venom flow!! The original one attacked Mosques back in the day.
Let us hear about your plans for local mosques and such.

I want to hear all about how degenerate commies, and the deep staters are, like where you work.

How about Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation's immense corruption?
Maybe they are paying you? How about the Penguin, Jerold Nadler?

Only DNC, Deep State Agents and RINO's will criticize Trump.


I can draw a circle, and on the outside, list things you might criticize, and inside this circle, topics that your lib bosses say are off limits, if you want to build a case for prosecution.

You cannot, and may not, criticize by name, any lib Congressmen, Senators, Judges, religions (except for Israel), or any Democratic politicians or any gender benders activities.

You also cannot do anything but use the cleverly selected name to mislead anyone..............Charles Martel was a historical figure, but Charles the Hammer was not, but the implication is clear............or is it? Are you really anti Muslim Charlie? You never say a word about them. YOU obviously want to instigate a rash of posts that cross the line, proving the Hillary deplorables allegation.

If not for Trump, we would all be long gone.

Last edited by V guy; July 22, 2019 at 12:18.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 12:30   #130
Wil-C
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17357
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tx.
Posts: 1,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
Oh come on, Will. You are splitting hairs, man.
Why is expressing the truth splitting hairs? Can you give me a basis of validity for your assertion?

answer: No.

You tried to take two different truths and make a false argument out of them, which is the intellectual fraud the left does. Take a truth and use it to make a lie appear as truth.

What I wrote is the law and the truth of it as it applies to US citizens of which this islamic happens to be. Trump abided by the same in telling her to walk like she talks and engage in a VOLUNTARY action on her part.
He had to be impartial owing to abiding by the law. That is not a betrayal or a denouncement, it is being responsible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
The crowd just followed Trump's lead. What they said is in no way "wrong" or "bad". The Somali needs to go back to her peaceful high-tech African utopia - whether or not it's "voluntary" makes no difference. Her and the rest of her ilk shouldn't even be here much less be allowed to participate in the political process. The Founders used very specific language when it came to the types of people they wanted to immigrate to the US and her group was excluded.
Again intellectual fraud as before. The crowd did not follow his lead, they followed their own emotions. Whether or not thier emotions were based on a righteous fury is not the question in regards to US citizenship and the rights pertaining to that.
People who are here illegally? Send them back now as they are here illegally and have no rights or protections under US law. People who engage in sedition who are naturalized US citizens? Prove they did so in a court of law, rescind their citizenship, and boot their asses out of the country.
This directly pertains to the sedition demanded of the adherents of the ideology called islam, as I previously directly stated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
Ironic how folks like to cling to what the Founders said about firearms like religious dogma and then completely ignore their words as they relate to who should be able to enter the country or be able to vote.

This woman is not an American. The Founders wouldn't have considered her American and neither should anyone else. She is a foreign interloper and usurper taking up space here.
Again, intellectual fraud, you accuse us of ignoring the law when in fact it is yourself who is doing so. Send her back because her political stances are wrong? That is what you advocate in defiance of the law, and civil rights.
In simplest terms your attitude is "**** the law, send her back"
My attitude is, prove she is engaging in sedition or illegal actions to gain citizenship, then revoke her citizenship and boot her ass out of the country.
Or, walk like she talks and go back to whatever shithole she came from, fix that shithole and then tell us how she did it.
Which is what Trump told her to do.
__________________
"A gun is a tool" .....Shane.
Wil-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 12:51   #131
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 17,635
Charlie will not criticize any Muslims, women, faggots, libs, Antifa, commies, but wants you to do so, strongly. It is a plot by a woman.

Just the facts, Mam' just the facts. Women just do not get it; dykes especially.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 12:54   #132
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 17,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Generalsterlingprice maybe??????
Hopefully, Jason B and the General were a real hoot!!




.............juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 13:11   #133
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Hopefully, Jason B and the General were a real hoot!!




.............juanni
I enjoyed the Texas fellow the most.

That boy gave """relentless""" a whole new meaning.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 20:36   #134
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 17,635
Yep, ol "JasonB," is who I was trying to remember; they obviously were a team working in an FBI office.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 08:53   #135
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Yep, ol "JasonB," is who I was trying to remember; they obviously were a team working in an FBI office.
Lemme guess - aliens send you messages through your dental fillings?
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 08:59   #136
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Yep, ol "JasonB," is who I was trying to remember; they obviously were a team working in an FBI office.
The General did it better. Same office tho.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 09:47   #137
ftierson
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 13827
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 15,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
They might love Blormpf but he has disavowed them now. There is no turning back. The people want Andrew Yang and his $1,000/month UBI. If America is going to turn into a 3rd world hell hole, you might as well get $1,000/month extra to buy gun parts:
That's a good one...

Like we're not already there...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 10:51   #138
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
The General did it better. Same office tho.
yep,,, vote for the general as well,,,had a certain style....Must have gotten a promotion and sent off to the white collar crime division.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 14:39   #139
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
if you want to build a case for prosecution.
I actually thought you were putting on some kind of paranoid nutter act there for a while, but now I'm pretty sure that you are legitimately insane and really do believe that I work for some kind of government agency.

Sorry to burst your bubble gramps, but I'm about as big a fan of the FBI as I am Somali immigrants or the folks who belong to Yellowhand's group of Pharisees. I'm not like Sean Hannity who is so dumb he believes that the corruption at the FBI is just limited to the "higher ups" like Peter Strzok, Lisa Paige, and James Comey, and that his precious "rank and file" have their hands clean. The entire organization is garbage from top to bottom - including Hannity's precious "rank and file" who all failed to cross the Thin Blue Line and blow the whistle on their superiors for their corrupt, Banana Republic, NKVD-like behavior. The "world's premiere law enforcement agency" (Hannity's words, not mine) called CNN so they could get live coverage of a SWAT team raid on Roger Stone's home for forgetting a couple of dates during one of his multiple interviews with them. These same "rank and file awesome LEO's" that sent a SWAT team to that 70 year old man's house for having a bad memory sent a grand total of TWO plainclothes agents to quietly arrest Jeffrey Epstein at an airport for being a serial child rapist.

Speaking of Epstein, anyone know what ethnicity/religion he is? Sounds like he might be a candidate to make aliyah and immigrate to Israel. Perhaps he can become an IDF conscript and work a checkpoint in Gaza?

So no, I'm not a law enforcement boot-licker like Hannity and crew and I damn sure wouldn't work for them. I possess something very rare among those here who agitate for endless wars on behalf of Israel and who defend the worldwide promotion of sodomy by the Trump administration as "conservative values". They are known as "morals". Ever heard of em'? Maybe you should get you some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
You cannot, and may not, criticize by name, any lib Congressmen, Senators, Judges, religions (except for Israel), or any Democratic politicians or any gender benders activities.

You also cannot do anything but use the cleverly selected name to mislead anyone..............Charles Martel was a historical figure, but Charles the Hammer was not, but the implication is clear............or is it? Are you really anti Muslim Charlie? You never say a word about them.
Either you are insane AND dumb, have a very short memory, or have failed to even read the posts I have made. I have bashed Omar in this very thread. I don't believe that she belongs in this country - legal or not.

She wasn't wrong about AIPAC, though. I'll give her credit for that statement. She was 100% correct about the sway the Israel lobby holds over our Congress and on our foreign policy.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 14:49   #140
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
That's a good one...

Like we're not already there...

Forrest
"Already a 3rd world country"?

Yeah we aren't too far off, really. It doesn't matter if the country my ancestors conquered, built, and spilled blood for is being turned into a slightly more comfortable version of South Africa or Brazil, though. As long as the 401K's of the 60+ crowd are doing OK everything is swell.

Right, Gump?

Thanks to the Baby Boomers - who will be written about in history books in the future as "The WORST Generation" - America is no longer even a country. America is an "economic zone" filled with merchants and mindless consumers who share no common language, culture, or values.

Thanks, Boomers!
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 14:53   #141
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
"Already a 3rd world country"?

Yeah we aren't too far off, really. It doesn't matter if the country my ancestors conquered, built, and spilled blood for is being turned into a slightly more comfortable version of South Africa or Brazil, though. As long as the 401K's of the 60+ crowd are doing OK everything is swell.

Right, Gump?

Thanks to the Baby Boomers - who will be written about in history books in the future as "The WORST Generation" - America is no longer even a country. America is an "economic zone" filled with merchants and mindless consumers who share no common language, culture, or values.

Thanks, Boomers!
Didn't say that. Said it was better. So now you're bringing generational envy into this whole black vs white world view of yours? Public education does seem to have done it's evil work. At least in your case.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 16:24   #142
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor
 
tdb59's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 63177
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ironsman.com
Posts: 10,959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
"

Thanks, Boomers!
Sorry that you hate your relatives, but that is the cool thing about us boomers-we don't care what others think of us, as most others don't bother to think anyway.





...............
__________________
A rut is just a shallow grave with the ends kicked out.

...............
tdb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 16:29   #143
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 17,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
I actually thought you were putting on some kind of paranoid nutter act there for a while, but now I'm pretty sure that you are legitimately insane and really do believe that I work for some kind of government agency.
Back in the day Vgoof told a story of a friend of his stopping by, chatting and Vgoof suspecting that his friend was wearing a wire to entrap him.


It was a classic.




............juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 19:28   #144
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Back in the day Vgoof told a story of a friend of his stopping by, chatting and Vgoof suspecting that his friend was wearing a wire to entrap him.


It was a classic.




............juanni
You only have to worry about stuff like that if you aren't living right.

Vgoof needs more Jesus in his life.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 19:45   #145
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Didn't say that. Said it was better. So now you're bringing generational envy into this whole black vs white world view of yours? Public education does seem to have done it's evil work. At least in your case.
Envy? Try raw, unadulterated, hatred.

THIS WAS THE AMERICA YOU WERE GIVEN:



THIS IS THE AMERICA YOU LEFT FUTURE GENERATIONS:

Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 19:48   #146
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
Sorry that you hate your relatives, but that is the cool thing about us boomers-we don't care what others think of us, as most others don't bother to think anyway.





...............
Especially when the NASDAQ jumps another 50 points like it did today do ya think I ought to post a few pics of the watts riots from back in the day or just let him go on feeling special?
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda

Last edited by bubbagump; July 23, 2019 at 19:55.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 20:02   #147
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor
 
tdb59's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 63177
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ironsman.com
Posts: 10,959
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Especially when the NASDAQ jumps another 50 points like it did today do ya think I ought to post a few pics of the watts riots from back in the day or just let him go on feeling special?
Detroit. ...Newark. .....

Whatever.


.........
__________________
A rut is just a shallow grave with the ends kicked out.

...............
tdb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 20:03   #148
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 34604
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SA Tx
Posts: 15,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Especially when the NASDAQ jumps another 50 points like it did today do ya think I ought to post a few pics of the watts riots from back in the day or just let him go on feeling special?
Yeah, I thinking about collecting SS for beer money and my insurance at 62. I have another little 300-400 that I can collect from Johns Manville for cigs and gas and chicken fried steak sandwiches. Can't wait to collect that money. But I will have to give it back if I make X. That's one fuked up annuity I paid into the last 45 yrs.

I'm going to get a double wide and make it a section 8 house.
__________________
Giving people the benefit of the means itís ok to screw you over.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 20:05   #149
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
Detroit. ...Newark. .....

Whatever.


.........
Syracuse. Des Moines. Kansas City. Pretty much every freaking metro area in the country. But if it doesn't fit the narrative it never happened haha.

Dow jumped another 175 points today. Probably made more today watching netflix than Charlie makes in six months. It's so unfair.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 20:54   #150
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
LOL Bubbers truly wealthy people don't have the time nor the inclination to go around bragging about their bank account on internet gun forums. Not even Trump would do something this tacky.

Just remember, Boomers - you can't take it with you when you go. Spend what you haven't already spent on compound interest payments (usury) now or else your grandson will spend it all on oxycontin or a sex change operation before the loose dirt has settled.



The empty, hedonistic, selfish, narcissistic materialistic lifestyle of the post-WWII generation will go the way of the Dodo Bird - more sooner than later. Thankfully more and more Americans are casting aside this wicked and hollow way of thinking and are interested in more than their 30 pieces of silver.

Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files