Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapons Discussion > General Firearms Discussion

Notices

Old July 20, 2019, 11:18   #101
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
A method of thought,,based upon Socrates,,,,,,,,,,,,, IQ.
i misapprehended you, assuming from your earlier statements that you had an education in medical science. now, it is clear that this is not the case. perhaps you are more of a "social scientist"?

there is a hierarchy of natural law that begins with atomic physics, progresses to chemistry, then to bio-chemistry, from there to evolution, and from there to social sciences. i am talking about bio-chemistry as it controls outcomes in social science. think of it that way.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 13:07   #102
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
i misapprehended you, assuming from your earlier statements that you had an education in medical science. now, it is clear that this is not the case. perhaps you are more of a "social scientist"?

there is a hierarchy of natural law that begins with atomic physics, progresses to chemistry, then to bio-chemistry, from there to evolution, and from there to social sciences. i am talking about bio-chemistry as it controls outcomes in social science. think of it that way.
No,,,I was an old grunt combat medic for many years,,,who then went on and got himself a couple of dollars worth of store bought education.

My advanced degree work was in both Education and Psychology,,,worked in one area for 24 yrs and the other for 23 yrs,,with hands on combat medicine for another 4/5 years.

What all that means in terms of this discussion with you,,is that I can recognize a bigoted scam when I read one,,regardless if dressed up in obscure scientific studies that most people laugh at as being for what they are,,,bigoted scientific farces designed to profit off the fear of tiny little minds harboring simple minded prejudices against people that don't look and think just like themselves.

Mark is correct about you.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 13:23   #103
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
My advanced degree work was in both Education and Psychology,,,worked in one area for 24 yrs and the other for 23 yrs,,with hands on combat medicine for another 4/5 years.

Mark is correct about you.
so no real education in medical science...the cellular biology stuff is over your head. trust me, i have looked at in the micro, personally. it's disappointing that we lack common ground on which to base intelligent discussion. your work and education is at the bottom of the hierarchy, so i suggest you expand your understanding. here is a good link that is publicly accessible:
https://nba.uth.tmc.edu/neuroscience/

this chapter was of particular interest to me recently:
https://nba.uth.tmc.edu/neuroscience/s2/chapter15.html
as was this one:
https://nba.uth.tmc.edu/neuroscience/s4/chapter09.html
but this one is more relevant to our discussion:

mark is intimidated by me, and has a personal stake in the illusion that all are equal, and responds like any cornered animal, with direct aggression, and "borderline style" appeals to a higher power, which is a highly feminised form of aggression.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

Last edited by justashooter; July 20, 2019 at 13:30.
Old July 20, 2019, 14:50   #104
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by justaracist View Post
it's disappointing that we lack common ground on which to base intelligent discussion.
Yes, the lack of common ground would be - you are a raving racist lunatic with no understanding of logic, reason, or even the meaning of the "Socratic Method" you keep parroting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaracist View Post
mark is intimidated by me
Oh - so much intellecting!

Somehow, my calling you out for the disgusting piece of shit you are, doesn't strike me as intimidation. But oh well.
Old July 20, 2019, 15:34   #105
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
so no real education in medical science...the cellular biology stuff is over your head. trust me, i have looked at in the micro, personally. it's disappointing that we lack common ground on which to base intelligent discussion. your work and education is at the bottom of the hierarchy, so i suggest you expand your understanding. here is a good link that is publicly accessible:
https://nba.uth.tmc.edu/neuroscience/

this chapter was of particular interest to me recently:
https://nba.uth.tmc.edu/neuroscience/s2/chapter15.html
as was this one:
but this one is more relevant to our discussion:

mark is intimidated by me, and has a personal stake in the illusion that all are equal, and responds like any cornered animal, with direct aggression, and "borderline style" appeals to a higher power, which is a highly feminised form of aggression.
I know of several millions of folks both in now and out of uniform that would re-educate your ignorant self,,,,,,,,,on combat medics lack of medical education and expertise....

You really are a jack off racist hiding behind shit you're read on the internet.

I'd have far more respect for you,,,,if you just came out and owned it,,vs hiding behind other crazy ass people spurting horseshit.

Embrace that hate,,,own it.....

Old July 21, 2019, 11:52   #106
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
combat medics lack of medical education and expertise....

You really are a jack off racist

Embrace that hate
combat medics have the education of an EMT. they are qualified on ABC and traumatic injury analysis and triage. no more is required for the role, which is not equal to an LPN educationally.

what exactly is a "racist", anyway. apparently, to mark, it is someone who uses words that mark does not understand, and someone mark is loosing an argument with.

as for "hate", i have none, nor do i have acceptance for policy that damages my country and it's future. rejection of a culture and it's ideals, or a class of humans that have less potential, is not "hate". it is just rejection as a form of loss mitigation. it is like sidestepping a snake in a path.

looking at the people i describe as lower in potential, we can all point to the economic and criminal burdens hey place upon the higher functioning community in which they reside (on welfare, mostly). the often unseen burden is in sense of security loss that higher functionings experience due to the constant exposure to inherently dangerous hostile dependents. this reduces productivity and "happiness", overall.

Old July 21, 2019, 12:39   #107
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5391
Quote:

...... nor do i have acceptance for policy that damages my country and it's future. rejection of a culture and it's ideals, or a class of humans that have less potential, is not "hate". it is just rejection as a form of loss mitigation. it is like sidestepping a snake in a path.

looking at the people i describe as lower in potential, we can all point to the economic and criminal burdens hey place upon the higher functioning community in which they reside (on welfare, mostly). the often unseen burden is in sense of security loss that higher functionings experience due to the constant exposure to inherently dangerous hostile dependents. this reduces productivity and "happiness", overall.

Sounds like a page right out of the Nazi playbook.
Old July 21, 2019, 12:50   #108
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkshooter View Post
Sounds like a page right out of the Nazi playbook.
another individual unable to confront the logic attacking an ideological opponent with impotent "magic" words as a perjorative. did you vote for the puerto rican moron? or what?
as the grandson of a guy who got paid to kill nazis, i can tell you that he felt he same way that i do about supporting a welfare society of unproductive types.

just addressing the economic issue:
your perspective is that of one living in a prosperous society, in which privation is not an issue. that makes you one of the top 5% in the world in terms of lifestyle comfort. trouble is, when you do the math you see that leveling the field in terms of economic affluence will result in an unacceptable condition for those foolish enuf to be "generous". trouble is these idiots want to be generous with my standing.

i suggest that all of you generous types should live in a second world country for awhile like i have. then you will see what you want to throw away. i lived in affluence for 5 years, surrounded by poverty that was the result of a failed political ideology rampant with corruption. that is the future you want to arrange for my grandchildren. i'm not having it.

tell you what, if you care so much about the future of economic migrants, sell everything you have, and stand at he border throwing dollar bills over it into the wind. till then you're just more of that empty wind.

Last edited by justashooter; July 21, 2019 at 14:07.
Old July 22, 2019, 00:54   #109
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
combat medics have the education of an EMT. they are qualified on ABC and traumatic injury analysis and triage. no more is required for the role, which is not equal to an LPN educationally.

what exactly is a "racist", anyway. apparently, to mark, it is someone who uses words that mark does not understand, and someone mark is loosing an argument with.

as for "hate", i have none, nor do i have acceptance for policy that damages my country and it's future. rejection of a culture and it's ideals, or a class of humans that have less potential, is not "hate". it is just rejection as a form of loss mitigation. it is like sidestepping a snake in a path.

Stupid and racist is a hard way to go through this life,,,you're stuck with one,,but can change the other.

Just for shits and grins,,,,try judging people,,,all people,,,if they are decent or non decent.

Of course in your world,,,it would take some work on your part to understand the concept.

Simple minded people,,,hate others based upon some simplistic regimen,,,in your case,,,color, religion, country of origin,,length of time their ancestors showed up to our shores,,,,which is a couple steps below how mere dogs live in their world.

Old July 22, 2019, 05:40   #110
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5391
Quote:
yadayadayada...
I merely made an observation and an accurate one at that. You assume much and as it turns out you aren't nearly as smart as you believe you are.
Old July 22, 2019, 07:09   #111
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247
…up next, we'll be insulting each other's wives and girlfriends.

It's the next logical step of the progression.

Carlos Castenada

Last edited by TenTea; July 22, 2019 at 07:20.
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 07:38   #112
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenTea View Post
…up next, we'll be insulting each other's wives and girlfriends.

It's the next logical step of the progression.
Justaracist has already done that, but for some reason has not been banned.

So I guess that means family members are now fair game.
Old July 22, 2019, 08:00   #113
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunplumber View Post
Justaracist has already done that, but for some reason has not been banned.

So I guess that means family members are now fair game.
Perhaps it's because so many have Justaracist on ignore?

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

heavily armed, easily pissed.
Texgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 12:45   #114
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texgunner View Post
Perhaps it's because so many have Justaracist on ignore?
Its always good to know and understand, all of your natural enemies,,,so ignore,,,??????

There are a lot of these idiots out and about walking among decent people,,,so,,,,,know ya enemy is important.

But,,,,it do get boring,,,most of them are not very bright.

Old July 22, 2019, 14:17   #115
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Its always good to know and understand, all of your natural enemies,,,so ignore,,,??????

There are a lot of these idiots out and about walking among decent people,,,so,,,,,know ya enemy is important.

But,,,,it do get boring,,,most of them are not very bright.
I just can't waste my time anymore arguing or debating with morons, bigots and crackpots. That is merely a fool's errand. And no change comes from it either. Their blather is just so much noise, the clanging of an empty bell...

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

Old July 22, 2019, 14:43   #116
justashooter
Registered

i have yet to see any evidenced based reasoning in refutation of my evidenced based observations, just a bunch of name-calling using leftist "magic words" that have no rationally attributable meaning. perhaps that is what those of you who protest are reduced to

"racist...racist...racist...racist".

now who is engaging in such a chant just now, being unable to contest rationally?

erica thomas, is that you? jessie smollet, is that you?

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by justashooter; July 22, 2019 at 15:01.
Old July 22, 2019, 15:39   #117
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
i have yet to see any evidenced based reasoning in refutation of my evidenced based observations
You are too stupid to even understand why that is such a stupid statement.

But we get it.

Dark Skin = stupid, lazy, criminal.
Light Skin = intelligent, industrious, law abiding.

It's all in the melanin, man. Melanin causes bad character

Heck, by tracking MC1R gene, Ser192Tyr enzyme, SLC45A2 gene (Phe374Leu allele), SLC24A5 (Ala111Thr allele), et al - we can predict criminality.
Old July 22, 2019, 16:14   #118
justashooter
Registered

i found you guys on youtube:

"and now, everybody take your places for your two minute hate".

[IMG][/IMG]

Old July 22, 2019, 18:27   #119
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
i found you guys on youtube:

"and now, everybody take your places for your two minute hate".

You would do well,,,,to not get all your information from the TV and cheap movies and novels or from TV taking heads...

And if you believe for an instant,,,any of the horseshit you're peddling is something new,,,news flash for you,,,its as old as the human race.

Only difference today,,,you have a platform of like minded idiots to listen to you,,,vs the old days,,where when done locally,,,the decent locals would just deal with you and be done with it.

Embrace that hate............as much hate as you carry,,,its been proven "by the scientific method",,,to belong only with people with small brains and even smaller dicks.

Old July 23, 2019, 21:18   #120
Story
Registered

FALaholic #: 7638
Meanwhile, back at the topic....

Inflate those assault handgrip numbers!

Quote:
More than 2,000 people have surrendered 3,275 firearms, 7,827 parts and accessories and in return authorities have paid them slightly more than NZ$6 million ($4.06 million) since the buy-back began last Saturday, a police spokesperson told Reuters by telephone on Sunday.

Police said they were pleased with the turnout on Sunday, as 684 people handed in 1,061 guns and 3,397 parts and accessories at events across the country.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/zealander...090550354.html
Story is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 21:30   #121
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Quote:
The "King" can destroy a country,,,hell even the whole world,,,but can't really do shit if people just say no,,not going to comply with your silly laws.

Folks in NZ seem to understand this,,folks here as well,,in places like CT,,with a 5 or 6% compliance rate.

How many bumpstocks got turned in????

Chicago is sure gunned up,,,60 shot last week.

The "King" can't stop illegal aliens crossing the border,,,or drug mules,,ban all guns sales in USA,,, Every firearm known to man would simply flow over the borders via the black market.

So at this point it’s mad max and anarchy anyway...it looks like the silver might come in handy after all. So this election might as well be a coin toss....they win we lose....trump wins we lose. Looks bad from all angles, they’ll burn the place to ground before living under trump for four more years.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 22:34   #122
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
So at this point it’s mad max and anarchy anyway...it looks like the silver might come in handy after all. So this election might as well be a coin toss....they win we lose....trump wins we lose. Looks bad from all angles, they’ll burn the place to ground before living under trump for four more years.
2B,,,I drove a couple hundred miles today,,every Tuesday to Tucson.
Tucson was peaceful, quiet, same here local.
Folks working,,stores open,,no threats seen or even heard of today.
People walking down the streets,,all safe and sound.

We're a long way from Mad Max.

Couple months ago,,crossed most of the county by vehicle,,both ways,,,all quiet and peaceful.

I'd offer,,,most places in this country are quiet and peaceful,,,with tiny pockets of "no go areas",,,but those areas get shouted about 24/7/365 days a yr by the " If it bleeds it leads" print and video boys and girls of the MSM.

When Trump wins the election next yr,,,this group will have a "sad" and scream and shout for a while,,but for armed conflict,,on a large scale,,,them "other" people know they would be slaughtered outright if they tried that,,as in,,,they can read and write,,see the results of millions upon millions of firearms being sold here as well as the trillions of rounds of ammo.

Those "other" people know that most vets despise them,,them "other" folks don;t serve in the armed forces,,don't hunt, target shoot, collect "evil" firearms,,,etc.

Waving a half smoked "duby" around is not going to deter them from getting their asses kick.

""WE"" folks like you and me,,most folks here on FF,,,have nothing really to fear from them "other" folks running off at the mouth.

As for the politicians,,,they can pass laws,,and do,,and folks comply or not,,,if folks don;t comply,,,they can't really do anything about non compliance,,if they tried,,,they know they'd become targets.

All them years being shot at,,,never once did I ever see a politician on the front lines or even in non secured rear areas.

And,,,just whom they locate,,in the millions needed,,to really do anything to us????

Cops won't,,military won't,,,so whom would they find,,,in the millions needed???

If antifa, blm,all them other "nasty groups"" combined,, have 5000 active members country wide,,,, I'd be surprised.

Old July 23, 2019, 23:00   #123
Registered

FALaholic #: 348
The white Boy’s caused a lot of death last century so take it easy on us dark folks. The muzzies haven’t even come close to the death & destruction inflicted by Caucasian’s. .

World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history. An estimated total of 70–85 million people perished, which was about 3% of the 1940 world population (est. 2.3 billion)

World War One was one of the deadliest conflicts in the history of the human race, in which over 16 million people died. The total number of both civilian and military casualties is estimated at around 37 million people. The war killed almost 7 million civilians and 10 million military personnel.

The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah, was the World War II genocide of the European Jews. Between 1941 and 1945, across German-occupied Europe, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews, around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population
0302 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 24, 2019, 00:12   #124
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
2B,,,I drove a couple hundred miles today,,every Tuesday to Tucson.
Tucson was peaceful, quiet, same here local.
Folks working,,stores open,,no threats seen or even heard of today.
People walking down the streets,,all safe and sound.

We're a long way from Mad Max.

Couple months ago,,crossed most of the county by vehicle,,both ways,,,all quiet and peaceful.

I'd offer,,,most places in this country are quiet and peaceful,,,with tiny pockets of "no go areas",,,but those areas get shouted about 24/7/365 days a yr by the " If it bleeds it leads" print and video boys and girls of the MSM.

When Trump wins the election next yr,,,this group will have a "sad" and scream and shout for a while,,but for armed conflict,,on a large scale,,,them "other" people know they would be slaughtered outright if they tried that,,as in,,,they can read and write,,see the results of millions upon millions of firearms being sold here as well as the trillions of rounds of ammo.

Those "other" people know that most vets despise them,,them "other" folks don;t serve in the armed forces,,don't hunt, target shoot, collect "evil" firearms,,,etc.

Waving a half smoked "duby" around is not going to deter them from getting their asses kick.

""WE"" folks like you and me,,most folks here on FF,,,have nothing really to fear from them "other" folks running off at the mouth.

As for the politicians,,,they can pass laws,,and do,,and folks comply or not,,,if folks don;t comply,,,they can't really do anything about non compliance,,if they tried,,,they know they'd become targets.

All them years being shot at,,,never once did I ever see a politician on the front lines or even in non secured rear areas.

And,,,just whom they locate,,in the millions needed,,to really do anything to us????

Cops won't,,military won't,,,so whom would they find,,,in the millions needed???

If antifa, blm,all them other "nasty groups"" combined,, have 5000 active members country wide,,,, I'd be surprised.
meh'
at any moment we could be days away from a Mad Max future
simple solar flare can place us in the 18th century, actually worse for most people

A week or two trucking strike would leave hundreds of thousands, probably millions starving

how about a recurance of something like the Spanish Flu

all sorts of things could destroy civil order and right fast

I'd get cold with out line juice
how long will you folks in AZ last without water...
I can always melt snow
you will die
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 24, 2019, 00:32   #125
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
meh'
at any moment we could be days away from a Mad Max future
simple solar flare can place us in the 18th century, actually worse for most people

A week or two trucking strike would leave hundreds of thousands, probably millions starving

how about a recurance of something like the Spanish Flu

all sorts of things could destroy civil order and right fast

I'd get cold with out line juice
how long will you folks in AZ last without water...
I can always melt snow
you will die
I can agree with what you wrote above 100%,,,but 2B and I were in the context of political,,crazy dimwits,etc,,,,,not nature or natural crap befalling us.

My top two,,,,
A big friggin rock falling from the sky
Some bad bug getting loose

Political turmoil turning violent on a national scale,,,ranks about 100 on my top 100.

Old July 24, 2019, 06:27   #126
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Ban something and people will want it more or just hide what they have waiting for doomsday. This is how some feel about our bumpstock ban. I'm sure these guys have their own stock pile of bump stocks in their safes, but this is quite the parody of surrendering their bumpstocks....Includes beer, dildo projectiles, and flamethrowers. Most of NZ will ignore their gun ban.:

Old July 24, 2019, 10:44   #127
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubacus View Post
Ban something and people will want it more or just hide what they have waiting for doomsday. This is how some feel about our bumpstock ban. I'm sure these guys have their own stock pile of bump stocks in their safes, but this is quite the parody of surrendering their bumpstocks....Includes beer, dildo projectiles, and flamethrowers. Most of NZ will ignore their gun ban.:

Now that is funny!!!!!!

Old July 24, 2019, 12:23   #128
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

Quote:
Now that is funny!!!!!!

Carlos Castenada
Old July 24, 2019, 21:03   #129
Story
Registered

FALaholic #: 7638
Quote:
dildo projectiles
You know they're on sale?
Story is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 24, 2019, 21:22   #130
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Ha!

Old July 24, 2019, 21:43   #131
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

^^^Barrel needs Croc's melonite treatment.

Old July 24, 2019, 22:59   #132
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texgunner View Post
I just can't waste my time anymore arguing or debating with morons, bigots and crackpots. That is merely a fool's errand. And no change comes from it either. Their blather is just so much noise, the clanging of an empty bell...
Had me one of them second,,,maybe even third thoughts on tha subject,,,been flushing "them" special folks around with that special hatred today,,so far,,so very quiet.

I can get to like this....

Old July 24, 2019, 23:01   #133
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Ha!

Do these things come in a belt fed model?????????

Old July 25, 2019, 01:19   #134
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I can agree with what you wrote above 100%,,,but 2B and I were in the context of political,,crazy dimwits,etc,,,,,not nature or natural crap befalling us.

My top two,,,,
A big friggin rock falling from the sky
Some bad bug getting loose

Political turmoil turning violent on a national scale,,,ranks about 100 on my top 100.
actually, while not well explained in the franchise Mad Max was about a gradual societal break down that started with petroleum shortages that ended up in a complete breakdown between the first and second movies, Road Warrior where a Nuclear Exchange has occurred

I agree... national political turmoil is still unlikely however we could easily degrade to a Mad Max ecomony
For example, did you catch the new bill in the Senate ?
Massive Carbon taxes where 70% of the money stolen by heavily taxing ALL fuels would be transferred to the "poor"
The remaining 30% to Green infrastructure
Fienstien is bragging it will bring over 2.5 trillion in revenue over ten years

thing is trucks don't run on unicorn farts so it means the cost of all goods & services will skyrocket
further, with less folks driving insurance companies will need to enhance fees to cover the revenue shortfall

This is the less progressive answer to AOCs Green New Deal which demands 100% reduction of carbon in a decade

Now think back to the first Max movie
At the core it was all about road gangs stealing fuel
tell ya' Paul exactly the same would happen in America if tax and spend cocksuckers radically increase fuel cost here
No, it wouldn't get nutty like Road Warrior but folks would be thieving gas in particular right and left
Count on it

Foodstuff cost will radically increase as reflected by transit costs
understand it basically mandates a 55% reduction over the next decade

yeah sure Electric cars
of course most of America can't afford that
further, State gas taxes is what pays for infrastructure upkeep
that means either usage taxation or enhanced license fees, probably both to compensate. Likely even a State surcharge on power

the economics are a total non starter particularly for the northern half of our nation where the Unicorn farts just won't ever be much other than fantasy

so yeah in my opinion we could face massive societal upheaval once the nutters gain control of both Congress and the Executive branch
Old July 25, 2019, 03:32   #135
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
actually, while not well explained in the franchise Mad Max was about a gradual societal break down that started with petroleum shortages that ended up in a complete breakdown between the first and second movies, Road Warrior where a Nuclear Exchange has occurred

I agree... national political turmoil is still unlikely however we could easily degrade to a Mad Max ecomony
For example, did you catch the new bill in the Senate ?
Massive Carbon taxes where 70% of the money stolen by heavily taxing ALL fuels would be transferred to the "poor"
The remaining 30% to Green infrastructure
Fienstien is bragging it will bring over 2.5 trillion in revenue over ten years

thing is trucks don't run on unicorn farts so it means the cost of all goods & services will skyrocket
further, with less folks driving insurance companies will need to enhance fees to cover the revenue shortfall

This is the less progressive answer to AOCs Green New Deal which demands 100% reduction of carbon in a decade

Now think back to the first Max movie
At the core it was all about road gangs stealing fuel
tell ya' Paul exactly the same would happen in America if tax and spend cocksuckers radically increase fuel cost here
No, it wouldn't get nutty like Road Warrior but folks would be thieving gas in particular right and left
Count on it

Foodstuff cost will radically increase as reflected by transit costs
understand it basically mandates a 55% reduction over the next decade

yeah sure Electric cars
of course most of America can't afford that
further, State gas taxes is what pays for infrastructure upkeep
that means either usage taxation or enhanced license fees, probably both to compensate. Likely even a State surcharge on power

the economics are a total non starter particularly for the northern half of our nation where the Unicorn farts just won't ever be much other than fantasy

so yeah in my opinion we could face massive societal upheaval once the nutters gain control of both Congress and the Executive branch

Any new taxes agreed to over this bogus carbon reduction crap will be met with severe retaliation at the ballot box,,,might/could be the trigger for the bullet box.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...8fB?li=BBnbcA1

Reading it,,,above,,,don't see it going any where today,,,if these loons gain the Senate and G-D forbid the Oval office next year,,,,all bets are off for sure.

These dimwit loons are playing to their loony left wing base voters with proposals like this,,,but,,,its almost like these dimwits are wanting Trump to take 49 or 50 states next yr.

Trump will hang this around their necks and drown them in their own whacky plans,,as well as the RNC state by state.

Too many people have a job today,,,paying more taxes,,,loosing those jobs,,well,,,Clinton was right,,,,Its the economy Stupid.

Of course,,,seeing and hearing some of our dumb asses today,,,hell,,,enough might vote for these people,,anything is possible.

Old July 25, 2019, 08:20   #136
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0302 View Post
The white Boy’s caused a lot of death last century
The reason I can't be like justaracist is because I actually have a brain, and use it. And his racial bigotry is simply irrational. It flies in the face of history.

Yes, my study of history and the world reveals that "darkies" in Africa have some history of tribalist violence and eating each other. And whitey conquered and enslaved them through organization and technological superiority. The Zulus perhaps being the most disciplined and organized, were still no match for the Brits in the Keffar Wars.

And darkies in the Americas brought that to a much higher level, what with the three empires and ritual slaughter to the Gods. And the Conquistadors used their organization and technological superiority (and a lot of luck and political guile), to conquer and rule.

But modern whitey be like "children please!" and brought wholesale slaughter to the industrial age.

Hitler wasn't famous for killing Jews et al. Stalin killed a lot more. Nobody talks much of Pol Pot. Hitler was famous for the systematic and impersonal efficiency he used. He created an industrial human slaughter and disposal machine. That was bad enough. But he targeted people based on perceived racial and ethnic inferiority, rather than potential political enemies. And that was a new thing.

As that one black preacher said during one of the riots - you don't want whitey to riot - 'cause he be organized and shit!

White European ethnicity has brought violence to it's highest peak of organizational efficiency, in the history of the world.

Last edited by gunplumber; July 25, 2019 at 08:33.
gunplumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25, 2019, 08:39   #137
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Any new taxes agreed to over this bogus carbon reduction crap will be met with severe retaliation at the ballot box,,,might/could be the trigger for the bullet box.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...8fB?li=BBnbcA1

Reading it,,,above,,,don't see it going any where today,,,if these loons gain the Senate and G-D forbid the Oval office next year,,,,all bets are off for sure.

These dimwit loons are playing to their loony left wing base voters with proposals like this,,,but,,,its almost like these dimwits are wanting Trump to take 49 or 50 states next yr.

Trump will hang this around their necks and drown them in their own whacky plans,,as well as the RNC state by state.

Too many people have a job today,,,paying more taxes,,,loosing those jobs,,well,,,Clinton was right,,,,Its the economy Stupid.

Of course,,,seeing and hearing some of our dumb asses today,,,hell,,,enough might vote for these people,,anything is possible.
The problem as I see it is the vast perceptional differences between Urban and Rural voters
Until maybe six years ago I resided in a city
Didn't hardly ever drive, Bus or Taxi, seasonally a Mountain Bike
That was even more true for the younger folks

What I noticed was seemingly half Urban shits had no real clue about any part of rural life.
The Obama appeal was purely "Free" Health Care btw when most were already under extremely cheap State coverage. My monthly premium was well under twenty bucks.

Understand when you live Urban you have City bussing and other mass transit services, the concept of having to own a car to get groceries or to work was utterly alien to them
Thus there's a simple minded appeal to Carbon taxation particularly when they are promised most of the pie Paul

That's our primary problem, City folk don't see this proposal as really directly affecting them and the lower the income the less it truly will

Their Health care is basically cost free, they receive EBT food assistance, many receive heating assistance. If they have any youngsters, AFDC & WIC
most have Obama smart phones
these folks vote for wealth transfer all the time

just an aside, everyone notice how the web changed rapidly in 2008 ?
my feel is that's largely been the result of Free smart phones
prior to that far less people were online
The Internet was completely different in the early 2000s even more so as other than using a library or school PC most lower income folks couldn't afford the computer and web connection
This was the real agenda behind Free smart phone tech

I knew a number of our local Occupy Wall Street commies in the city
those fools knew where all the free WiFi hubs were downtown
some spent hours "riding the wave" shitposting on the web fingerfukkin' their device

Also take note when criminal flashmobbing started
yeah after Free smart phones became available

guess how Antifa organizes ?
almost all of it is social media networking
same with BLM
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc, etc, etc Paul

For the most part Conservative forces hate platforming
more over Progressives are wholesale attacking everyone they disagree with in efforts to get them taken down to turn social media into something straight out of Brave New World or 1984 millennial style

This isn't really all that political either
it's more makers versus takers

Again while some guys are skeptical of the size of the movement among Gen Z "zoomers" I feel there is a net growth of real young folks rebelling hard against millennial SJW adults who are driving the Progressives

I honestly don't see Soph for example as that great of an outlier in the equation. There are a goodly number of teens with YouTube and/or bitchute channels that while blaming Boomers for much of the national fukkery absolutely loathe SJW PCness
Those kids are the 1st generation for better or worse that are fully immersed in Web Mass Comm and represent the beginnings of a hard counter cultural movement in my opinion.

If we can keep the SJWs from assuming control in 2020 maybe the nation has a marginal chance is what I'm saying
otherwise, all bets are off and we will spiral into a black hole of fairydom fast

Trump has been able to jump right into social media which has been a critical advantage that drives the wacko left into a frenzy
it has as well drawn millions of supporters to that platform

I am not doom & gloom

that shit has gone on for decades
Remember The Population Bomb ?
That was followed by The Coming Ice Age
for years asshat academics having been drafting studies & writing best sellers how we are in the End Times
just like the Y2K non event, I made a small fortune off assclowns in the lead up to that and afterwards buying back shit I sold them at pennies on the dollar
It's the Jew in me I guess

I am concerned though about a Politician created economic disaster perped up over so-called "climate change" to fleece the flock.
Old July 25, 2019, 08:57   #138
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
The reason I can't be like justaracist is because I actually have a brain, and use it. And his racial bigotry is simply irrational. It flies in the face of history.

Yes, my study of history and the world reveals that "darkies" in Africa have some history of tribalist violence and eating each other. And whitey conquered and enslaved them through organization and technological superiority. The Zulus perhaps being the most disciplined and organized, were still no match for the Brits in the Keffar Wars.

And darkies in the Americas brought that to a much higher level, what with the three empires and ritual slaughter to the Gods. And the Conquistadors used their organization and technological superiority (and a lot of luck and political guile), to conquer and rule.

But modern whitey be like "children please!" and brought wholesale slaughter to the industrial age.

Hitler wasn't famous for killing Jews et al. Stalin killed a lot more. Nobody talks much of Pol Pot. Hitler was famous for the systematic and impersonal efficiency he used. He created an industrial human slaughter and disposal machine. That was bad enough. But he targeted people based on perceived racial and ethnic inferiority, rather than potential political enemies. And that was a new thing.

As that one black preacher said during one of the riots - you don't want whitey to riot - 'cause he be organized and shit!

White European ethnicity has brought violence to it's highest peak of organizational efficiency, in the history of the world.
dunno' I get part of what you are driving at however it may be debateable when you get into characters like Timur the lame
Ole Timur wiped out entire nations expanding Ghengis Kahn's former empire

seen estimates he was responsible for over 20 million dead in the 1300s making Adolph a pure piker particularly when you consider that was close to 20% of the global population back then

I doubt Hitler, Stalin and Mao combined approached 20%
Old July 25, 2019, 12:19   #139
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

The old,,,Blacks, other minorities,,can burn up a building,,shoot up a bar,,etc,,,but when the white man gets pissed off,,,they slaughter whole countries and whole peoples,,,,,all in the most cost efficient means possible in the shortest period of time.

Old July 25, 2019, 19:55   #140
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 15514
In the Devil's Guard is a statement to the effect "there is nothing more dangerous in the world than an angry white man."
As for NZ:
https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/18...iscating-guns/
C2A1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 25, 2019, 20:08   #141
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0302 View Post
The white Boy’s caused a lot of death last century so take it easy on us dark folks. The muzzies haven’t even come close to the death & destruction inflicted by Caucasian’s. .
muzzies killed over 100 million east indians between 700 and 1150, and about 30 million caucasians in europe between 950 and 1450. they enslaved tens of millions of africans between 700 and 1950, exporting most of them to india during their conquest of india. they continue to murder and enslave to this day, being the record holders for slavery and genocide worldwide. but who do you think the muzzies bought african slaves from? other africans. zanzibar was a center for this for 400 years.

Old Today, 00:47   #142
Artful
Registered

FALaholic #: 10191
sunday Aug 11th, 2019

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...tchurch-attack

A bill outlawing most automatic and semi-automatic weapons, and components that modify existing weapons, was passed by a vote of 119 to 1 in April.
The governments gun-buyback scheme was launched in mid July. Since then, 10,242 firearms have been handed into police, with an additional 1,269 firearms handed in under amnesty.
The total number of firearms in New Zealand is estimated to be between 1.2m and 1.5m, and gun owners of now-prohibited weapons have until 20 December to hand in their weapons.

Possession of a banned weapon or part can carry a prison term of two to five years.
Old Today, 06:07   #143
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

@Artful
Thanks for the update.

Using the lower 1.2M total firearms figure, less than 1% of their total arms have been surrendered, at this point.
I chose my verb in the above sentence, carefully.

Carlos Castenada
Old Today, 12:00   #144
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenTea View Post
@Artful
Thanks for the update.

Using the lower 1.2M total firearms figure, less than 1% of their total arms have been surrendered, at this point.
I chose my verb in the above sentence, carefully.
Anyone see any government response to this most willful disregard for the recently passed gun confiscation laws????

Old Today, 13:41   #145
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

Quote:
Anyone see any government response to this most willful disregard for the recently passed gun confiscation laws????
After the 20DEC19 deadline passes, maybe the NZ dotgov will openly comment on their abject failure...

Carlos Castenada
Old Today, 15:10   #146
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
Socialism = Satans jerking off material. And this is the face of it. Skeletor meets Olive Oil meets Alanis Morrisette.

https://www.aljazeera.com/mritems/im...4b5df24_18.jpg