Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old July 18, 2019, 13:05   #1
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Send Her Back

I was very pleased to see the crowd at the Trump Rally, last nite in N Carolina, chant....................."SEND HER BACK!!"

Trump is trying to disavow support for this chant, but we know what we want!!

"SEND HER BACK."
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2019, 17:51   #2
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
No! She can not continue ruining the democrap party if she's sent packing.... just an observation...
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2019, 19:56   #3
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
All the unAmerican pussy needs to be blown-up so the 3rd worlders stop seeing them here in the news yapping about free shit and getting rid of Israel while shaking their finger at this country. This is why they are flooding the Southern border.

Blow that bad pussy-up and get it off the air in a most public way and announce it to the 3rd world that bad crazy loudmouthed anti American, white people hating turban wearing nutjobs are not taking over the USA and will not be tolerated here.

They KNOW our weakness and its name is PUSSY.

The Bible even calls the crazy bitches a whore named Babylon for a reason (drool, froth, stutter . . .) Cough!!

We love it (idolize pussy) here and will protect it even if it is trying to take everything we own, control us and make us sick.

She's got a gun and is killing people!

Yeah but she's OK, she has a nice rack/titties . . . (Right - not).

Once we quit letting PUSSY run everything the West will regain it's roots.

Hey, I have an Idea - we should make a 40 hour-long movie series called "Roots" and have it all about the West and how it became the opposite of all the places that brown/black people came from and why things are so hard for stupid/emotional folks these days - it would be epic!

I wonder if 'Geordi La Forge' is up for a part?

"La Forge was born February 16, 2335 in Mogadishu, Somalia of the African Confederation on Earth"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geordi_La_Forge

Last edited by Bama Steve; July 18, 2019 at 22:50.
Bama Steve is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2019, 23:42   #4
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Looks like she immigrated here useing a name that wasn't hers.

"Omar Silent on New Claims That She Has a Different Real Name and Entered Country Fraudulently
July 19, 2019 Anthony Gockowski

A bombshell report released Thursday claims that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN-05) entered the country fraudulently in 1995 as a member of the “Omar” family, which allegedly isn’t her real family.

The article was published Thursday at Powerline by David Steinberg, formerly an editor of PJ Media who has written extensively on Omar over the past three years. In his article, Steinberg claims:

“In 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the ‘Omar’ family. That is not her family. The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family.”
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 00:49   #5
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546

for the record:

islam is not a race, it is a hostile pan global state.

"communist" is also not a race, it is a failed political ideology;
although lennin amd marx were, in fact, jews, if we are going to play that card....

"the squad" are traitors in america, domestic enemies of the good people of america.

they have had their say, now its time to ship em off to gitmo to rot with their muzzie pals.
Old July 19, 2019, 08:09   #6
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
Islam is a political movement disguised as a religion.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 11:00   #7
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357ross View Post
Islam is a political movement disguised as a religion.
....a movement of hatemongers that will clean out everything getting in its way.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 11:54   #8
easttex
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 20438
I'm curious why the Feds aren't looking into her immigration fraud by marrying her brother to help him come here while she was married to another man?

Molon labe
easttex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 11:57   #9
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Looks like the libs are useing the chant to try and ban Trump speaking events.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 11:59   #10
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Looks like the libs are useing the chant to try and ban Trump speaking events.
You use what you have. Saw an electrician pull a tooth one time with a nasty pair of channel locks. His co-worker was complaining about needing to have it done, this guy dragged 'em out of his toolpouch, reached in there and it was over before anyone knew it was happening. This is all the left has.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 17:08   #11
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

FALaholic #: 76904
THIS THREAD HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN DENOUNCED BY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 17:25   #12
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by easttex View Post
I'm curious why the Feds aren't looking into her immigration fraud by marrying her brother to help him come here while she was married to another man?
Because they don't care and this country's immigration policies are the laughing stock of the world.

Don't worry, though. Trump is on it. He has given Congress 2 weeks (6 weeks ago) to figure this stuff out or he is gonna start mass deportations (of people who have already been given deportation orders but just flat out refuse to leave).

Looks like Congress is ignoring Trump just like the folks who refuse to be "mass deported" LOL
Old July 20, 2019, 17:27   #13
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
THIS THREAD HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN DENOUNCED BY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP
Cite please.
Old July 20, 2019, 17:29   #14
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Trump doesn't think sometimes. He should have qualified his comments that they need to go back to their own districts and fix the mess. I'm rather pissed that these congress critters are elected to represent their districts and start carpet bagging in a district that didn't elect them. That crazy horse face Occasional Craztez was elected by 25K voters. What the hell is she doing down here?

Trump thinks that there is no way to erode his base. Hence my comment of stupid. He did not get a wall within the 1st 2 years with the majority. And he sure hasn't drained even a horse trough worth of the swamp. When he told the ATF to make several 100,000 shooters hard core criminals, it makes me lose hope.

Trump wants another term for his ego. I still say he's been better than most repubics in my life. But that ain't saying much. It's all the marbles these days. There is no more getting along with the left. We are in their sights demonstrated they openly denounce conservatives fly over types now.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 18:30   #15
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Cite please.
You haven't heard? Trump denounced the very bad chant done by those naughty people. A thread title with the same words as the chant is automatically and officially

DENOUNCED
Old July 20, 2019, 20:49   #16
STG_58_guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 65886
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Trump doesn't think sometimes. He should have qualified his comments that they need to go back to their own districts and fix the mess. I'm rather pissed that these congress critters are elected to represent their districts and start carpet bagging in a district that didn't elect them. That crazy horse face Occasional Craztez was elected by 25K voters. What the hell is she doing down here?

Trump thinks that there is no way to erode his base. Hence my comment of stupid. He did not get a wall within the 1st 2 years with the majority. And he sure hasn't drained even a horse trough worth of the swamp. When he told the ATF to make several 100,000 shooters hard core criminals, it makes me lose hope.

Trump wants another term for his ego. I still say he's been better than most repubics in my life. But that ain't saying much. It's all the marbles these days. There is no more getting along with the left. We are in their sights demonstrated they openly denounce conservatives fly over types now.
No one else could have survived. Keep your hopes up.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 02:17   #17
G1user
Registered

Quote:

Trumps' base is new england tidewater hegemony, he is a old school corporate democrat, a business democrat, always has been, not going to change.

the left now are commie/bolshie, they intend to "socialize" everything they want,
who ever the former owner was is irrelevant in the post-socialization disposal phase.

there never was any getting along with the left.

realize the only reason the left is still above ground doing their operations
is that because trad americans refuse to engage them, shut them down, and wipe them out.

this conflict is not about DJT, never was and never will be, he is just the lightning rod du jour.
the left does not care about DJT -- the left very much cares about their insane hate of the deplorable irredeemables that defeated madame felonia von pantssuit, they want us subjugated, dispossessed, then wiped out.

Shitlery was supposed to be the master stroke that would realize their socialization programming, wipe us all out,
they are pissed, because they lost when she lost.
that unreasoning hate is what hashtag resist is really all about.

there is no reasoning possible with that insane hate:
for society to continue to exist, the left will have to be subdued and contained, by force.
Old July 21, 2019, 08:56   #18
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post

there never was any getting along with the left.
More of our people need to understand this and take it to heart. We'd be better for it.
Old July 21, 2019, 11:42   #19
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Trump said that the N Carolina people were Patriots and fine people.

He did not say that about Ms Mullah Omar.

I have the opinion that we should send her back ASAP, but that is me and I am not offended in the least about Trump's words. We know what is in his heart.
Old July 21, 2019, 14:52   #20
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Old July 22, 2019, 11:33   #21
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

The wall is being repaired and new sections built, despite your disinformation.
Plenty is being done and dollars are being stretched.

You don't comment about Lib Fed Judges, or any lib lawyers, who keep trying to stop the wall, only criticize Trump. Very very odd behavior, except for a deep stater. Let us hear you unload on those Fed Judges, strongly.

You are so threatened by Trumps almost certain re-election that your desperation back in the Fed office is palpable.

Somehow your office feels that all of right of center America is stupid, dull, violent, and has the IQ of 65. You will not be able to use that strategy successfully.

Start your new program, with the assumption that the Republican voters are smarter than you, and your craven, public sector bosses, by a margin of safety, and who are not easily led anywhere. Your boss may be a degenerate and a dunce to boot.

Thinking that by using emotion, you can fence with men is another "tell". We don't use emotion.

Your type is alway lead by emotion, and voila.......you ARE that woman who masqueraded years back, on this board.

Lincoln said it best.
OT on Weekends Chuck?

By the way, why a Muslim Killing Name? Who selected that one? CAIR? Obama? Axelrod? Hillary?
Old July 22, 2019, 11:57   #22
goon
Registered

FALaholic #: 9673
Quote:

I think he meant it exactly the way it sounded. If he had meant “go back to the corrupt cities they came from ” he also would have to include himself. He and AOC are both from NYC.
goon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 18:51   #23
ICOM7800
Registered

FALaholic #: 65978
Quote:
You haven't heard? Trump denounced the very bad chant done by those naughty people. A thread title with the same words as the chant is automatically and officially

DENOUNCED
All that hate is gonna eat you up sonny boy.
ICOM7800 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 20:25   #24
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
The wall is being repaired and new sections built, despite your disinformation.
Plenty is being done and dollars are being stretched.
Bull malarkey.

A pitiful amount of new "wall" has been built. What's more, it's NOT EVEN A WALL. Nope..... it's just "artistic steel slats". The new construction of this pathetic "wall" amounts to around ONE MILE.

I voted for a wall and mass deportations.

What I got was Israel First, record numbers of illegals, MORE GUN CONTROL THAN OBAMA, and promotion of homosexuality worldwide.

Is THIS what you call MAGA???

Seriously. I want an answer. Is promoting butt sex across the globe the way we "Make America Great Again"? I didn't vote to "Make Anal Global Again".
Old July 24, 2019, 11:41   #25
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

You fraud, you continually blame Trump for your bosses and the DNC's unwillingness to fund the entire wall.

Only Trump is to blame eh?
How about Schumer, Nadler and Pelosi?

Unload on them, they way you do on Trump.

That is what you are ordered to say, in an attempt to in a variety of ways, to try and shred this forum.

Repair of bad sections was funded long ago, but Obama never rebuilt those sections, but you know that.

After a bad start and never suspecting that anyone here had a brain, you are exposed as what you are....an agent for the left.

I also do not hear you going to the border, as a member of the minutemen or as a militia. Own guns Charlie?
Old July 24, 2019, 12:02   #26
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247
Trump = one man = does not a government, make

Quote:
"We must indeed all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately." – Benjamin Franklin
Problem = Republic not hanging together

What to do...?

Carlos Castenada
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 24, 2019, 13:08   #27
Douglas S Graham
Registered

FALaholic #: 19332
The divide in this country is bigger than it has ever been. Only getting worse. Leftists are OUT OF CONTROL with their weird ideas. And if Trumper does get re-elected, watch out for THOSE fireworks. The libs heads will explode with anger, further driving a wedge between us.
Douglas S Graham is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 26, 2019, 02:44   #28
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
You fraud, you continually blame Trump for your bosses and the DNC's unwillingness to fund the entire wall.
I apologize. Earlier I stated that one mile of Wall had been built. I was wrong.

According to DHS, it's actually LESS THAN ONE MILE.
Old July 26, 2019, 10:34   #29
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Never never a negative word about the Dems holding up more funding for the wall. I also suspect you do not even own an AR collection.

It is because you are trying the age old lib trick of rhetorical questions and techniques to defer criticizing the illegals coming in.

Fact is, that Trump has repaired plenty of deteriorated wall and what he has completed is very effective. Sections of new wall have been built in vulnerable areas.

If not for libs like you, the wall would have been completed.

You libs banked entirely too much on Mueller, and now you are left holding the likelihood of Trumps re-election in 2020.

Say hello to Gov Cuomo for me.
Old July 27, 2019, 08:45   #30
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
Say hello to Gov Cuomo for me.
I will if he ever decides to come visit rural Appalachia.

NOT EVEN ONE MILE OF WALL
Old July 27, 2019, 09:30   #31
STG_58_guy
Registered

Apparently the troll/shill/operative missed the supreme court ruling yesterday. Here come the wall bitches

Hey Troll, who should we vote for in 2020?
Old July 29, 2019, 09:22   #32
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
Apparently the troll/shill/operative missed the supreme court ruling yesterday. Here come the wall bitches

Old July 29, 2019, 11:45   #33
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

The troll misses a lot. Not very smart, this one. No doggie treats for you today chuckroach ... hahahaha
Old July 29, 2019, 11:59   #34
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Old July 29, 2019, 14:28   #35
STG_58_guy
Registered

Quote:
I just checked. It took 10 seconds. According to this report from June:

https://m.theepochtimes.com/dhs-2-mi...k_2962382.html

DHS says they are putting up 2 miles per week.

Loser.
Old July 29, 2019, 14:30   #36
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
I just checked. It took 10 seconds. According to this report from June:

https://m.theepochtimes.com/dhs-2-mi...k_2962382.html

DHS says they are putting up 2 miles per week.

Loser.
Yeah apparently you couldn't take 10 seconds to read it:

Quote:
The majority of the new wall is augmenting existing barrier or replacing existing, unsuitable wall, such as that made from recycled scraps of metal and old landing mat built in the 1990s.
Old July 29, 2019, 14:33   #37
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yeah apparently you couldn't take 10 seconds to read it:
Quote '.. the majority of the new wall'. This means they're talking about the new wall. Which means they concede there is a new wall to talk about.

Yep. Troll. Stupid one too.
Old July 29, 2019, 14:42   #38
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Quote '.. the majority of the new wall'. This means they're talking about the new wall. Which means they concede there is a new wall to talk about.

Yep. Troll. Stupid one too.
You are obviously dumber than I first thought.

Trump has not built even one mile of border wall. The Washington Examiner is a much more credible source than "Epoch Times" or InfoWars, gramps.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...nths-in-office

NOT EVEN A SINGLE MILE OF BORDER WALL
Old July 29, 2019, 14:51   #39
STG_58_guy
Registered

The source was DHS, it was just reported by epoch times. It is reported elsewhere, and is public record since it was DHS reporting officially to President Donald J. Trump.

Troll. Washington Examiner. Elitist Never Trumper central. Quote the National Review next time to round thing out.
Old July 29, 2019, 14:56   #40
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
The source was DHS, it was just reported by epoch times.
Epoch Times is garbage just like Trump's "New Wall".

NOT ONE MILE OF WALL IN 30 MONTHS
Old July 29, 2019, 19:37   #41
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Take the gun out of your mouth Charlieze, fake news is not going to buy you any sanity; we are not your friends or family, and we have rejected you for your debased rhetoric.

I do not need to fight with anyone but I have to admit, pointing out your intent to try and hurt this forum, with baiting and insane rantings is just well, so ANTIFA.
Old July 29, 2019, 19:48   #42
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
I do not need to fight with anyone but I have to admit, pointing out your intent to try and hurt this forum, with baiting and insane rantings is just well, so ANTIFA.
I am in no way "attempting to hurt this forum". Trump is the one trying to "hurt this forum". His appetite for "red flag laws" would mean you would be the first one here to have your boomsticks yanked since you are clearly mentally unbalanced.
Old July 30, 2019, 13:01   #43
G1user
Registered

Old July 30, 2019, 13:08   #44
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Take the gun out of your mouth Charlieze, fake news is not going to buy you any sanity; we are not your friends or family, and we have rejected you for your debased rhetoric.

If it smells like it, looks like it and feels like it then it probably is. Particularly when there is no evidence to the contrary. And it's important to remember that this is our self-styled 'shill for Trump' who despite his claim to have endlessly shilled for the big D has logged only a single post here referring to Trump at all prior to the election. And that a snarky one where he called him out on his proposal to build a wall.

Yep. I'll make the call. It's that. Dog shit, and I ain't stepping in it.
Old July 30, 2019, 21:59   #45
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
NOPE!

No ******* way - Just NO!

Did you hear what she said?

They are not even hiding their intention to take-over the Western countries using pussy.

This is sheer insanity brought to us by women.