Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old November 04, 2015, 20:35   #151
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFN49 View Post
That's the funniest thing I read all day.

I'll go to PTSD therapy, as a matter of fact I'll even help the 22 a day, (I am already there for any brother, or sister, if they ever need it) if you seek the treatment you need for your continued delusions, narcissism and paranoia.
dont delay seeking help for your condition,
abused child that you are.
Old November 04, 2015, 20:45   #152
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
Judging you on your displays of shit behavior on this forum, I can only presume that you have never considered seeking PTSD therapy;
you should reconsider, therapy and counciling is far more available now than ever before for victims of traumatic abuse such as yourself,
most metro areas even offer it free of charge now for violent crime victims, the child abuse you endured should qualify you.

and the good news is that your PTSD is totally treateable, therapy for it is very effective, it doesn't hurt, it can only help, most people that accept treatment make significant improvements, even a full recovery.

but you have to understand that if you avoid seeking treatment, then your disorder will not ever "just go away" on its' own, and will be stuck with your shit behavior for life.
You display the following behaviors, just saying.

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Requires excessive admiration
Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 20:51   #153
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 73015
Quote:
dont delay seeking help for your condition,
abused child that you are.
You are right I am very empathetic to children, puppies, and those in need. However for a grown man to be as self centered as yourself, I have none to give.
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 21:14   #154
G1user
Registered

Quote:
You are right I am very empathetic to children, puppies, and those in need. However for a grown man to be as self centered as yourself, I have none to give.
from a criminal fraudster such as yourself, you have nothing that I want.
Old November 04, 2015, 21:18   #155
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
You display the following behaviors, just saying...
irrelevant, whereas I am not the one making threats.

besides,
I am right.

just saying.
Old November 04, 2015, 21:32   #156
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor

Quote:
You display the following behaviors, just saying.

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Requires excessive admiration
Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
YH don't you be threating him. He is legend in his own mind. He'll be going all posse comatitties on your azz.
Old November 04, 2015, 22:08   #157
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
YH don't you be threating him. He is legend in his own mind. He'll be going all posse comatitties on your azz.
SAF, everything is a threat to man without base or a sound foundation.

Old November 04, 2015, 22:27   #158
G1user
Registered

Quote:
..posse comatitties...
no, your "posse comatitties" is only for federal copsuckers such as your yourself.

you were doing so well compounding your fraud with displaying your intent to aggress.

try harder,
Old November 04, 2015, 22:40   #159
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor

Quote:
no, your "posse comatitties" is only for federal copsuckers such as your yourself.

you were doing so well compounding your fraud with displaying your intent to aggress.

try harder,
Not that posse comitatus you idiot, this posse comitatus.

The Posse Comitatus organization was an extreme right-wing tax resistance movement active in the U.S. in the 1970s and early 1980s. It was strongest in the rural Midwestern states where a farm foreclosure crisis gave them an appealing recruiting target. Less an organized group than a decentralized movement, they generally held that the only legitimate form of government was at the county level (posse comitatus is Latin for "power of the county") and did not recognize the state or federal government. They believed the county sheriff was therefore the head of state, and the unorganized militia of the county (themselves) was the sheriff's enforcement arm under their admittedly bizarre reading of common law (See: pseudolaw). It is not documented exactly how Posse Comitatus activists felt that this would work in areas of the country with weak or non-existent county governments (such as New England or Alaska), or in New York City, where the governments of five counties (the Five Boroughs) have been completely subsumed by the city government.
The movement was also closely tied to Christian Identity beliefs and anti-Semitism. One of its leaders, James Wickstrom, is an Identity church pastor who believes in the serpent seed doctrine and often preaches on the subject, "Communism is Jewish". Other founders included Henry Lamont Beach, a former member of the pro-Axis "Silver Shirts" (a group active in the U.S. just before World War II), and William Potter Gale, an anti-Semite who is ironically of part-Jewish ancestry himself.
Gordon Kahl of Medina, North Dakota was probably their best known member; he died in a 1983 shootout with law enforcement in Arkansas while fleeing federal tax charges and a gunfight during an earlier botched arrest attempt in Medina, North Dakota.
While Posse Comitatus is not active in any significant sense, its ideology led to the sovereign citizen movement as well as the closely related militia movement. The anonymous propaganda tract known as the Citizen's Rule Book is also believed to have been written by either members or sympathizers of PC due to its ideological slant.

Same old bullshit 3 decades later.
Old November 04, 2015, 22:53   #160
Sig220
Registered

FALaholic #: 11622
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
OK Loony ya had to go and post that horseshit

This thread will self self district in 12 hours.

Tick tock
Wonder what in SAFN49 post set off the doomsday clock?

Oh shyte, maybe nfldlr has regained his senses and is talking about the real nut in the thread.....the one that doesn't make sense??
Old November 04, 2015, 22:57   #161
NFADLR
Registered

FALaholic #: 7480

This thread will self self distruct in 12 hours.

Tick tock

Last edited by NFADLR; November 25, 2015 at 22:48.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 04, 2015, 23:04   #162
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Tick tock
Ah hell, don't delete it, yet everyone take a look at both sides and make a judgement, that 1st amendment thing.

Ya Got one hell of a good spokesman for SC here on this thread.

Old November 04, 2015, 23:09   #163
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor

Quote:

Tick tock
Old November 04, 2015, 23:14   #164
NFADLR
Registered

Fine, then everyone fuking behave and no insults, or stupidity.

I meant this to educate not divide the board.

Stay on topic

Keep in mind before the 14th there was no legal fiction and long before the majority of the federal titles if not all of them.

Back then all their was, SAL ie Statutes At Large. And the 15 SAL 249 was a remedy to the corrupt 14th amdt that hadn't been passed at that time yet.

OK Discuss nicely.

Quote:
Ah hell, don't delete it, yet everyone take a look at both sides and make a judgement, that 1st amendment thing.

Ya Got one hell of a good spokesman for SC here on this thread.
Old November 04, 2015, 23:58   #165
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor

Quote:

Back then all their was, SAL ie Statutes At Large. And the 15 SAL 249 was a remedy to the corrupt 14th amdt that hadn't been passed at that time yet.

OK Discuss nicely.
Once again I would suggest that you read the law, as it was written, from start to finish. What you so often quote is not what is actually contained in the law. It is cherry picking, or someones twisted interpretation.

It was not a remedy. It was passed the day before before the 14th.

Old November 05, 2015, 00:04   #166
NFADLR
Registered

Well I did say it was passed / published prior to the 14th.

To me that is a remedy, and the foreign states the text speaks of are the now 50 several states IMO.

As the several states are a foreign country in relation to the federal government aka united states.

Quote:
Once again I would suggest that you read the law, as it was written, from start to finish. What you so often quote is not what is actually contained in the law. It is cherry picking, or someones twisted interpretation.

It was not a remedy. It was passed the day before before the 14th.

Old November 05, 2015, 02:59   #167
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Not that posse comitatus you idiot, this posse comitatus. ....
so once again you confess that you do not even comprehend your own posts;
your sole intent is to get your rocks off harassing others with nonsensical ramblings.

you continue to display --in your own words-- your own violent, criminal inclinations towards others;
I have explained to you that there is nothing at all stopping you from acting on your own to carry your aggressive, violent impulses,
if you really feel that you are "justified";
yet you do not act, you cannot act because you know the foreseeable consequences to such action on your part would be extremely painful for you;
you have thereby exposed yourself as the coward that you are, you are a fraud.

you display your own lack of moral principle as your own deluded justification to trolling others that exercise their moral conscience, to harass those that exposing your own immoral bullshit for what it is.

you have been fail trying for over three pages now; you got nothing.
Old November 21, 2015, 15:41   #168
NFADLR
Registered

Some here may appriciate this.

At least you'll know there's more than one way to think and act in relation to "THEM".

*IT AIN't ME (especially for folks who decide to remain silent and in an "alleged/presumed" dishonor)

This dandy letter that I found below I believe is for those who cannot "magically*appear" with that mask on, and; or it could be that it is their wish to NOT participate in that*artificial*world/administrative "Franchise Courts"; where "IT" is alleged/presumed that; some sort of contract reigns.

"I made a mistake, and 'i' would like to correct that mistake."

It appears like the Remedy is to file an*

In Forma Pauperis" HEARING.*

It is similar to a "Counter-Complaint" Read the letter and you decide.

Section from letter;

The "In Forma Pauperis" said that I didn't own the House that I thought I owned; I didn't own the car that I thought I owned; I didn't own any cash in my pocket that I thought I owned; I didn't own the money that I thought was in the Bank; I didn't own my physical Body which I thought I owned,- or my wife, or my children, or anything.)it is signed "Without Prejudice" in case I had made a "mistake", so it couldn't be introduced into evidence in any court proceeding anyway.

IN*FORMA PAUPERIS. Lat. 'in the form of a pauper.' Someone who is without the funds to pursue the normal costs of a lawsuit or criminal defense. Upon the court's granting of this status the person is entitled to waiver of normal costs and/or appointment of counsel (but seldom in other than a criminal case).

and; that a Defendant Cannot do the impossible (since "No Money" in*

circulation/*I say; whatever else the unreasonable demand/order may be)

and a Court cannot be "unreasonable" by Ordering the impossible or penalizing one for failure to perform the impossible.

Article - Testimonial

"real live man, or FICTION ? - "It Ain't Me." "

This "Letter" (with Papers Returned) saved me $12,000.00 and/or jail by: David S. DeRiemer, - Peoples Rights Association c/o, - 1624 Savannah Rd.A.B., Lewes, Delaware No zip used

I received (all rights reserved/without prejudice to rights) by mail, Nine (9) letters/"Statements of Amounts Due" in Nine (9) separate envelopes from the "Court". They said "pay the amount due, or there will be a "Contempt Of Court" HEARING, Wednesday at 1:30 p.m., for failure to pay", and I would go to jail.

After photocopying the envelopes and their contents, - I marked the envelopes "Opened by Mistake" (per State and U.C.C. section 1-103 "Underlying fundamental principles of Law"), and marked "Return to Sender" on each envelope, and they were each "Returned" by the Post Office.

I then sent*CERTIFIED MAIL*(all rights reserved) the enclosed "It*Ain't Me"*letter (with copies of the returned Marked numbered envelopes attached as exhibits). It said that the Defendant is a fiction - since I am not a fiction "It ain't me". The Defendant spells its name in*ALL CAPITAL LETTERS*- since I spell my name with lower case letters "It ain't me". The Defendant's "address" is at a fiction zone titled "DE". Since I have no contact, no contract, no nexus, and no connection to fiction zone "DE", - "It Ain't me". The Defendant's #'address" is at a fiction zone number 19958. Since I have no contract, no contact, no nexus, and no connection to fiction zone 19958, - "It ain't me". Since it is against the law for me to accept or keep Mail or papers, especially legal papers, that are apparently intended for another, it would be Mail Fraud for me to keep them, so they are refused, rejected and "Returned To Sender", envelope copies attached hereto. If it is in fact me, the real live natural flesh and blood Man of GOD who you wish to contact, - spell my name with lower case letters, my "temporary Mail Location" is "Care of" 1624 Savannah Road, Lewes, Delaware (spelled*fully*out) and*NO VOLUNTARY ZIP CODE USED, just as it appears on thin "In Forma Pauperis" form.

We suspected that if I "failed to appear" they would simply send out a "SWAT TEAM" to personally arrest me an forcibly bring me in, - so on Wednesday,I walked into the Courtroom at 1:30. The room was dark and empty.

I went down to the Court Clerk's Office to inquire. They said "Wait a minute" and telephoned to the Chief Clerk. I waited out in the lobby and when she saw me, she said "Oh, Mr. DeRiemer, what are You doing here?". I said "Well, you mailed these nine (9)*NOTICES*that there was to be a HEARING here now". She said "But, - you sent the*NOTICES*back." [In other words "BECAUSE you sent the*NOTICES*back, We did not obtain "Service of Process".]

I then said, "Well, now that I am here, I would like to talk to the Judge."

She said "What about?"

I said "I have this 'In Forma Pauperis' Form here and I'd like to talk to him about it."

She said "Can I see it?". I said "Sure". She said, "Well, If you want him to look at it, we better "clock

I said, "How about "clock" my copy in also, to prove that I was here at the appointed hour and date. Also, I would like a written statement on Court Stationery that I was here, and that No "Capias" (Bench Warrant) will be issued later today."

She said "O.K., but how will we notify you when the HEARING on this*In Forma Pauperis*is scheduled, as you don't get your mail."

I said, "sure I do. just spell my Name in*lower case*letters, use*"Care of"*before the*"Mail*Location",*fully spell out*"Delaware", and*use NO ZIP CODE NUMBER, and it will get to me just fine.

She gave me one of those sickening sweet Government employee all knowing "smiles", and went down the Hall toward her office. I began to follow, but she said "Just wait out here, and I'll be right back."

23 minutes later - she appeared with a single sheet of Court Letterhead paper with two (2) sentences on it. The FIRST ENTIRE SENTENCE WAS IN*ALL*CAPITAL LETTERS, AND SAID "DAVID S. DERIEMER (no address or "temporary Mail location" at all), HAD APPEARED AND NO CAPIAS WOULD BE ISSUED, AT THIS TIME."

The second (2nd) sentence was in all lower case letters, and said that the Hearing on the**form, would be heard two weeks -from that date Monday morning at 9:30 a.m. (The "In Forma Pauperis" said that I didn't own the House that I thought I owned; I didn't own the car that I thought I owned; I didn't own any cash in my pocket that I thought I owned; I didn't own the money that I thought was in the Bank; I didn't own my physical Body which I thought I owned,- or my wife, or my children, or anything.)it is signed "Without Prejudice" in case I had made a "mistake", so it couldn't be introduced into evidence in any court proceeding anyway.

"In Forma Pauperis"

The First HEARING was to have been about "Contempt of Court" with pending jail time. Now, we are talking "In Forma Pauperis" HEARING.

It is similar to a "Counter-Complaint", - and that a Defendant Cannot do the impossible (since "No Money" in circulation., and a Court cannot be "unreasonable" by Ordering the impossible or penalizing one for failure to perform the impossible.

Two (2) weeks went by and Friday afternoon at 2:30 p.m., my wife received a telephone call from the Judge's Personal Secretary not just the Clerk. She said "Your Husband need not come to court Monday morning, because the Judge has decided to "Take it under Advisement'.

We suspected that they wanted to trick me into "failure to appear" so they could dismiss my "In Forma Pauperis". So, I called her back and asked her to repeat the message, which she did. I then asked for a letter of written confirmation of the phone call, which she did send.

That has been almost one (1) year ago, and we have not heard*anything*about either the "Contempt of Court" or the "In Forma Pauperis" since.

CONCLUSIONS: The Judge had been put into a"catch 22" situation.

They didn't obtain "Service of Process" on the fiction ALL CAPITAL LETTER NAME Defendant so they couldn't proceed against it, and they had a "Petition for In Forma Pauperis from a party who is not the Defendant and is not privy to the case/suit. The judge couldn't hear the Petition from a non-party to the case.

The distinction is between a FICTION, or a real live natural flesh and blood man of GOD. Because government is a fiction corporation, - it can only have cognizance of other FICTIONS. This is the reason that "Taxpayer License/ Taxpayer I.D.#/ Social Security Numbers" and "Driver Licenses" (etc.) are only issued to FICTIONS, which have their names spelled in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.

Government FICTIONS cannot have contact or acknowledge real live natural people. They can only contact fiction "persons". "People" are real, "persons" are fictions.

They might have sent over some "Constable" or "Sheriff" to personally serve the "Court Papers" on real live me, but that wouldn't have worked either.
Old November 21, 2015, 23:04   #169
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor

Quote:
Some here may appriciate this.
At least you'll know there's more than one way to think and act in relation to "THEM".
Government FICTIONS cannot have contact or acknowledge real live natural people. They can only contact fiction "persons". "People" are real, "persons" are fictions.
They might have sent over some "Constable" or "Sheriff" to personally serve the "Court Papers" on real live me, but that wouldn't have worked either.
You are hereby awarded the Facebook campaign ribbon for the above post.

The award is complete bullshit, just like your above post.
Old November 22, 2015, 08:26   #170
one hand clapping
Registered

FALaholic #: 35299
What is YOUR agenda sir? I have NEVER seen you post a thing in support of individual freedom. Instead ,you have become demonstrably the top statist on this site.
It seems you are a federal gov cheerleader, and given the facist nature of the fed gov-
I must wonder if you only care about your freedom , and to hell with the rest of us.
What is posted above is true, and I have done the same, with the same results.

The " feral government" we live under , on a daily basis is a CORPORATION.
ever since the traitor Lincoln, allowed the new robber barrons to hijack washington, thru finance, trickery , bribery, corrupt senators and debt.

Safn49- do YOU have a different version of history you would like to share with us about the formation od the district of columbia [ criminals ] and the new post war "government" in that district after the war of northern agression?

It is exactly as the previous post sugests-a corporation. THAT is how our freedom has been stolen ,as far as the oligarchs are concerned-who did this deed-whore lawyers, who produced nothing,of real value, yet gained great wealth by serving the new corporate kings, tying a once free people up with waves of new "rules",written to confuse and trick the comman man.into compliance and support.Not understanding the fraud perpatrated upon them , our great great grand parents got hoodwinked and the following generations were too busy building a nation to understand what had been done to them.
That is NOT what our founders fought and died for.

Last edited by one hand clapping; November 22, 2015 at 08:34.
one hand clapping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22, 2015, 19:24   #171
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by one hand clapping View Post

ever since the traitor Lincoln, allowed the new robber barrons to hijack washington, thru finance, trickery , bribery, corrupt senators and debt.

Safn49- do YOU have a different version of history you would like to share with us about the formation od the district of columbia [ criminals ] and the new post war "government" in that district after the war of northern agression?
I could share the actual facts that are written in law about the formation of the of the municipality of the District of Columbia, that has nothing to with making the U.S. Government a Corporation, but you Sovereigns are just like Cleopatra, the queen of denial.

The truth is out there, but due mental disease or defect, you Sovereigns choose to believe in unicorns and pixie dust.

As soon as you stop using the coin/currency with the words United States of America on them let me know.

Verse 17. - Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's. It is as though our Lord said, "Since you Jews are now subject to Caesar - and there is here this evidence of it, that his coin is current amongst you; you would not use it were you not obliged, because all Gentile rites and symbols are an abhorrence to you; - but since Caesar demands nothing of you but his tribute - the coin stamped with his own image and name - it is your duty to render to him his own denarius for tribute. But spiritual things, such as worship and obedience, give these to God; for these he demands from you as his right, and by so doing you will offend neither God nor yet Caesar."

Pay your Taxes, So sayeth the lord.

Last edited by SAFN49; November 22, 2015 at 21:08.
Old November 23, 2015, 13:31   #172
NFADLR
Registered

KIM (Keep in mind)

This is not a diatribe, DNL.

Cestui Que Vie Trusts and Annuities

[16] In several places within his Treatise, Justice Rooke seeks to ridicule those who may question the existence of a type of trust in their name called a "Cestui Que Vie" Trust and its intimate connection to the Birth Certificate; and

[17] While refusing to admit to the existence of such a trust in the name of the litigant in the case, a reasonable person could be led to conclude by the words of Justice Rooke that such claims of the existence of a Cestui Que Vie Trust in the name of each citizen of Canada as in other Commonwealth and western countries is mere mythology and evidence of mental illness; and

[18] In fact, the existence of Cestui Que Vie Trusts and their fundamental importance to the present global accounting system of Western-Roman States is without question. The Cestui Que Vie Act of 1666 and of 1707 remain largely in force even today. The reason for these acts? To create the legal fiction necessary that declares if a person is considered lost at sea, abandoned, dead, a lunatic, a minor or incompetent then not only may their property be held in guardianship, but that a contract may be established called an "annuity" whereby a value may be granted to the guardian or custodian by the purchaser of the contract in exchange for some form of ongoing income derived from maximising the value of the estate of the infant, lunatic, lost or "dead" person. The result is the birth of annuities through such acts of parliament as Life Annuities in 1703 which helped fund the ongoing wars of Great Britain and subsequent acts such as the 28 million pounds from annuities act of 1801 which created an even larger annuity system; and

[19] The existence of annuities created against the name of citizens of Western-Roman States, particularly former or present Commonwealth countries is unquestionable. One of the first key acts of US Congress was to establish a system for the repayment of public debt through the selling of shares and annuities through the 1790 Public Debt Act. Virtually every country has its own annuity public statutes, such as Canada and these can be found by searching the public databases. In each and every case, annuities depend upon the existence of Cestui Que Vie Trusts. So who is said to administer Cestui Que Vie Trusts in most Commonwealth countries? The Queen's Bench of the High Court!; and

[20] Here we find that either Justice Rooke is attempting to pervert the course of justice in deliberately obfuscating the fact that he does possess a genuine fiduciary duty to administer the very trust to which the litigant refers, but for some unknown explanation is unwilling or unable to do so; or Justice Rooke and the entire Queen's Bench is wholly incompetent and such fiduciary obligations are no longer being met. In either case, the Treatise of Justice Rooke has opened up more questions than it has answered; and

[21] Fiat justitia ruat caelum (let justice be done though the heavens fall) is not merely one of the oldest and most important maxims for all Judges and Magistrates, it is expected by the public that a judge render his or her verdict and reasoning impartially and without supposition as to whether an accused found guilty is a “good or evil man or woman” in the eyes of the Universe. Any judge that willingly and deliberately exceeds such maxim does so at peril to Justice in that realm and on the face of the Treatise of Justice Rooke, it appears strongly that fair justice is indeed under threat in Canada; and

The illegitimacy of using Fallacy to define argument

[22] The most forbidden act for a Judge or Magistrate to use when addressing the law, is the use of “fallacy”, sometimes also written as “logical fallacy”. This is because for more than two thousand three hundred years (since the time of Plato and Aristotle) it remains a steadfast truth of any competent forum that when one or more fallacies are found to exist in any legal argument, especially one associated with a verdict then logically the whole argument itself may be discredited, derogated or abrogated; and

[23] A classic example of how arguments based on fallacy are forbidden in legitimate and valid forums of justice (as opposed to pseudo-legal commercial places masquerading as courts) is a false argument such as a classic non-sequitur (a) “A red haired man killed a policeman” therefore (b) “All red haired men are killers” or (c ) “Red haired men only kill police”. To a man or woman of sound mind and reason, such an argument is obviously flawed and untrue and injurious to the law; and

[24] A separate example of logical fallacy is “argumentum ad hominem” whereby an argument is constructed upon false and untested presumptions of character in order to validate an argument. It is why competent judicial systems normally forbid their Judges and officials from making or writingargumentum ad hominem fallacies concerning the mind of an accused until such facts are properly tested and can be rightly deduced; and

[25] It is with great regret that the government and judiciary of Canada have permitted the release a document evidencing not one, or two specific paragraphs demonstrating non-sequiturs and ad hominems, but literally dozen upon dozen paragraphs filled with formal and logical fallacies of such number that it is impossible at this time to reference them all within the brief of this reply. This might be something a competent and reasonable reader of the Treatise of Justice Rooke may choose to do at their leisure; and

[26] On every possible grounds of judicial competence, the treatise of Justice Rooke should be immediately withdrawn. Certainly, if the Inner and Middle Temple themselves were disinclined to act against such an obvious injury to the credibility of any future judgments emanating from the Queens Bench in Canada, then one could reasonably conclude the rot within the legal profession is terminal.

The invalidity of circular arguments as logical proof

[27] A further example of fallacy (logical fallacy) littering the Treatise of Justice Rooke is the fallacy of circular thinking, also known as circular logic. Because of how prevalent this particular logical fallacy exists within the treatise of Justice Rooke, the demonstration of such incompetent reasoning requires particular mention; and

[28] A classic example of logical fallacy that all readers would be familiar is “because I said so”, as a time honored answer offered frequently by parents and teachers when cornered on a challenge of jurisdiction, order, instruction of explanation. Continuing the analogy, such a fallacy of circular thinking is usually backed up if challenged by some demonstration of enforcement of jurisdiction. As evidenced by the quote of Hobbes mentioned by Justice Rooke in the opening of his treatise, it appears a similar flawed thinking exists; and
Old November 25, 2015, 13:43   #173
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Quote:
Originally Posted by one hand clapping View Post
I definitely see most of the world the way you do, OHC. I believe the Federal Government is a corrupt (and possibly illegal) entity. I could go on for days about the ceding of the Congressional duty to print (and manage the supply of) money to a private bank (Federal Reserve).

But I'm pretty sure that Lincoln died trying to keep OUT the Robber Barons. I believe that the Union he was trying to keep together was the first (only) non-bank controlled entity in the western world. Euro financiers were going to have both the North and the South by the short-and-curlies if the South succeeded in seceding.

Lincoln was in the middle of avoiding Euro debt and possibly repudiating the debt that had been taken at usurious rates (24% to 36%):

"The solution came from Colonel "Dick" Taylor, an Illinois businessman serving as a volunteer officer. Taylor met with Lincoln in January 1862, and suggested issuing unbacked paper money. Taylor said "Just get Congress to pass a bill authorizing the printing of full legal tender treasury notes... and pay your soldiers with them and go ahead and win your war with them also. If you make them full legal tender... they will have the full sanction of the government and be just as good as any money; as Congress is given the express right by the Constitution."[3]

Issuing unbacked paper money was not an idea Lincoln really liked, but soon there was mounting pressure in Congress to do something. The government could either print its own money or go into deep perpetual debt to foreign creditors. So the President was quick to endorse Taylor's proposal.[4] On February 25, 1862, Congress passed the first Legal Tender Act, which authorized the issuance of $150 million in United States Notes.[5]

The reverse of the notes were printed with green ink, and were thus called "greenbacks" by the public, being considered equivalent to the Demand Notes already known as such. These Notes were issued by the United States to pay for labor and goods.[3][6]

As the government issued hundreds of millions in greenbacks, the value of the greenback against gold declined. But though the decline was substantial, it was nothing like the collapse of the Continental dollar.

In 1862, the greenback declined against gold until by December gold was at a 29% premium. By spring of 1863 the greenback declined further, to 152 against 100 dollars in gold. However, after the Union victory at Gettysburg the greenback recovered to 131 dollars to 100 in gold. In 1864 it declined again as Grant was making little progress against Lee who held strong in Richmond throughout most of the war. The Greenback's low point came in July of that year: 258 greenbacks equal to 100 gold. When the war ended in April 1865 the greenback made another remarkable recovery to 150.[7]"

Hey - look at that! Money printed by Congress WITHOUT DEBT ATTACHED TO IT - just like the Founders laid out. But that wouldn't do, so Lincoln got smoked. Just like Euro bankers tried to do to Andrew Jackson when he killed the 2nd Bank of the U.S., and just like they did to Kennedy.

We should rightly put the things on Lincoln that belong there: suspending Habeus Corpus, Sedition Act prosecutions that didn't belong (maybe), etc.

Saying he was a traitor (and an ally of the Robber Barons) when in fact he gave his life (literally) to put the proper (and government defining) methods of finance in place - and got murdered by the Robber Barons for his trouble, is too unkind in my humble opinion.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago

Last edited by brunop; November 25, 2015 at 14:16.
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 25, 2015, 13:54   #174
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
This is what was going on DURING the Civil War - and there were members of Congress on both sides of the aisle that were moving the Robber Barons into place. These are actual letters, which anyone can look up:

Rothschild Brothers, Bankers,
London, June 25th, 1863.
Messrs. Ikleheimer, Morton, and Vandergould,
No.3 Wall St., New York, U.S.A.

Dear Sir:
A Mr. John Sherman has written us from a town in Ohio, U. S. A., as to the profits that may be made in the National Banking business under a recent act of your Congress, a copy of which act accompanied his letter. Apparently this act has been drawn upon the plan formulated here last summer by the British Bankers Association and by that Association RECOMMENDED TO OUR AMERICAN FRIENDS as one that if enacted into law, would prove highly profitable to the banking fraternity throughout the world. Mr. Sherman declares that there has never been such an opportunity for capitalists to accumulate money, as that presented by this act, and that the old plan of State Banks is so unpopular, that the new scheme will, by contrast, be most favorably regarded, notwithstanding the fact that it gives the National Banks an almost absolute control of the National finance. 'THE FEW WHO CAN UNDERSTAND THE SYSTEM,' HE SAYS, 'WILL EITHER BE SO INTERESTED IN ITS PROFITS, OR SO DEPENDENT OF ITS FAVORS THAT THERE WILL BE NO OPPOSITION FROM THAT CLASS, WHILE ON THE OTHER HAND, THE GREAT BODY OF PEOPLE, MENTALLY INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENDING THE TREMENDOUS ADVANTAGES THAT CAPITAL DERIVES FROM THE SYSTEM, WILL BEAR ITS BURDENS WITHOUT COMPLAINT AND PERHAPS WITHOUT EVEN SUSPECTING THAT THE SYSTEM IS INIMICAL TO THEIR INTERESTS.'

Please advise fully as to this matter and also state whether or not you will be of assistance to us, if we conclude to establish a National Bank in the City of New York. If you are acquainted with Mr. Sherman (he appears to have introduced the Banking Act) we will be glad to know something of him. If we avail ourselves of the information he furnished, we will, of course, make DUE COMPENSATION."

"Awaiting your reply, we are

"Your respectful servants,
"ROTHSCHILD BROTHERS."

This is the return letter from Ikleheimer, Morton, and Vandergould (attorneys):

"New York City, July 6, 1863.
"Messrs. Rothschild Brothers, London, England

"Dear Sirs:
" We beg to acknowledge the receipt of your letter of June 25th, in which you refer to a communication received from the Hon. John Sherman of Ohio, with reference to the advantages and profits of an American investment under the provisions of our National Banking Act.

"The fact that Mr. Sherman speaks well of such an investment or of any similar one, is certainly not without weight, for that gentleman possesses in a marked degree the distinguishing characteristics of the successful financier. His temperament is such that whatever his feelings may be they never cause him to lose sight of the MAIN CHANCE. He is young, shrewd, and ambitious. He has fixed his eyes upon the Presidency of the United States and is already a member of Congress. He rightfully thinks he has everything to gain both politically and financially (he has financial ambitions, too) by being friendly with men and institutions having large financial resources, and which at times, are not too particular in their METHODS, either of obtaining government aid, or of protecting themselves against unfriendly legislation. We trust him here implicitly. His intellect and ambition combine to make him exceedingly valuable to us, indeed, we predict that if his life is spared, he will prove to be the best friend the moneyed interests of the world have ever had in America.

"As to the organization of a National Bank here, and the nature and profits of such an investment, we beg leave to refer to our printed circular enclosed herein. Inquiries by European capitalists, concerning this matter, have been so numerous, that for convenience, we have had our views with regard to it put into printed form.

"Should you determine to organize a bank in the City, we shall be glad to aid you. We can easily find financial friends to make satisfactory directory, and to fill official positions not taken up by the personal representatives you will send over.

"Your most obedient servants,
"IKLEHEIMER, MORTON, AND VANDERGOULD."

My main point being that Lincoln was a true reformer, and was setting up a national currency system - not a bank (read: debt) -note-based-system. This is the true mark of a visionary leader interested in creating TRUE FREEDOM for the citizens of this nation. Jackson did the same. There were three attempts on his life. He said that his greatest accomplishment, and the only thing he wanted on his headstone, was the fact that he "Killed the Bank".

History has been confused and re-written. Think that that was an accident, or was that on purpose? The 'Northern Version' of history (Wasn't Lincoln Great? He saved the Union from the Southern Slaveholders/Monied Interests AND freed the Slaves (win!)) versus the 'Southern Version' of History (Lincoln was a dastardly power monger who increased the size of the Federal government, betrayed the Constitutional Contract with the States, and killed hundreds of thousands of his countrymen)...

is the EXACT SAME THING as Republicans versus Democrats as seen on the television today. The main issue of the war, which was national debt and currency, is NOT EVEN ON THE MAP in our discussions now. Notice that just as it was then, the main issue today is...

wait for it...

national debt and currency. And it's not being talked about now in any meaningful way, either. Where are the Presidential candidates talking about debt, taxes, and the World Reserve Currency status of the USD? There are none. And Ron Paul was ridiculed as a daft old man.

Coincidence?
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago

Last edited by brunop; November 25, 2015 at 14:14.
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 25, 2015, 14:22   #175
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post
...national debt and currency. And it's not being talked about now in any meaningful way, either...
statists dont have time to talk about it, they are too busy borrowing more.
Old July 17, 2019, 19:25   #176
NFADLR
Registered

This was brought to my attention by a friend that's been passes on for 3.5 years.

I'm just now getting the time to read his emails from years ago when I was living on the east coast without a net connection.

Quote:
Below is a brief summary of information, long-suppressed, about American (state) Citizenship with unalienable Rights, versus "U.S. (federal) citizenship" -
with only "civil rights" - which are limited, and may be taken away by the "Sovereign" (de facto government).

1. 1866 - 1st Civil Rights Act of April 9: proposed rights "to inherit, purchase, lease, sell, hold, and convey real and personal property," to emancipated blacks.
2. 1868 - Tax Act of July 20: "person" and "State" re-defined" by Congress same day the so-called "14th Amendment" was expected to be declared "ratified".
3. 1868 - "14th Amendment" declared "ratified" on July 28: "citizens of the United States", not with "unalienable Rights", but subject to the federal government.
4. 1870 - Voting Rights Act, May 31: REMOVED rights "to inherit, purchase, lease, sell, hold, and convey real and personal property" from emancipated blacks.
5. 1870 - Voting Rights Act, May 31: IMPOSED penalties of "taxes, licenses, and exactions of every kind" on "emancipated" blacks - and future "U.S. citizens".
6. 1900 - U.S. Supreme Court, Feb. 26: "The privileges and immunities of [U.S. citizens] do not necessarily include all the rights protected by the first eight
articles of the Federal Constitution against the powers of the Federal Government." - MAXWELL v. DOW; Error to the Supreme Court of the State of Utah.
7. 2006 - Are You an American Citizen (born in a union state), who "registered" to vote? IF so, you have committed a federal felony. (18 U.S. Code, Sec. 611.)
(Comment: If unaware of the nature of Citizenship/citizenship, penalty (S. 911), is not applied. Question: If "counted", do such "votes" by "U.S. citizens" count?)

Note: The legislative evidences for this particular "Train of Abuses and Usurpations", are typically separated by years, and thousands of pages, as found in
the Statutes at Large of Congress, circa 1866-70. (Not incidentally, my Mentor was born before the documented FRAUD of the so-called "14th Amendment".)