Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old August 11, 2017, 00:47   #1
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 65552
Fired an illegal last month..

A great worker, conscientious, on time, polite, great with customers, helped other employees, on staff for over three years.
But I found out his SSN was fake, he had a previous conviction 15 years ago for DUI, and that he was an Illegal Alien.

I have ZERO use for illegal aliens, and even less use for liars. I summarily fired his ass on the spot, no questions asked, no answers given,.. Just get the Fukk out and never, ever return here.
He's married to an American girl, they have 5 kids, own a home, and he can't get legal because of his DUI.

Last week I got a call he was pulled over for a rolling stop at a stop sign. They ran his licence, he was detained by ICE and because of his conviction, was sent right on back to way south Mexico.

His wife told me she thinks I'm the spawn of the Devil. I just told her I'm a Patriot, AND an asshole.

Have fun in the Yucatan, pal. . God Bless Trump's policies!
Old August 11, 2017, 01:44   #2
embatp
What? Me AR?
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 39856
You didn't do anything wrong....he did....
Old August 11, 2017, 06:23   #3
needafal
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 15194
Typical leftist 'tude. They broke the law and taking advantage of the system. When they get caught, it's somebody else's fault... and yer evil to boot.
Old August 11, 2017, 06:34   #4
Registered

FALaholic #: 66611
Good for you. If all employers would do this, the problem would solve itself.
1769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 06:40   #5
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1769 View Post
Good for you. If all employers would do this, the problem would solve itself.
^^^ This. Yep, ya did good. We need to get rid of 'em all.
Old August 11, 2017, 06:51   #6
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
You're "devil spawn" because she married an illegal?

Screw her. I don't see how the "marriage" is even recognized as legal,as he isn't here legally.Its a fraud. Research the bums you take to bed,sister.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 07:51   #7
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
There is no such thing as a victimless crime,,, in this case the criminal made his children victims,,, and his wife was his accomplice.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 09:23   #8
wanneroo
Registered

FALaholic #: 74891
He'll be back once they find another ss # and identity to steal.

When I lived out west, I lived in apartment complexes that had people from Mexico living openly, complete with Mexican license plates on their car and either working under the table or under a false identity. Mostly the local police just tried to keep lid on because there were so many of them so would only call in ICE when they committed a crime(which they often did, 90-95% of the local jail population was illegals).

I lived in a place with lots of seasonal work and some employers like mine used legal methods of bringing in foreigners on J-1 and H2B visas. That worked well. We knew who these people were as they had to apply and get approved by our government, they paid taxes and SS and then they went home at the end of their visa. But the obama admin changed it so that you then had to pay all these huge fees so employers stopped using those programs.

I've got no problem with 6-9 month temp work visas.
wanneroo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 09:29   #9
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 1211
At what point is an employer required to beg that his employees not lie about their identity?

https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtoo...oobtainem.aspx

Quote:
Each employer should start by submitting the IRS Forms W-2c and W-3c to correct any wages reported in error to someone else’s Social Security number. The employer may also need to file amended employment tax returns, such as the 941-X;
What a fukin hassle.

And that's just for starters.

Ask me about the Mason-Dixon FAL Collectors Association.
W.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 11:31   #10
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
Quote:
Originally Posted by W.E.G. View Post
At what point is an employer required to beg that his employees not lie about their identity?

https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtoo...oobtainem.aspx

What a fukin hassle.

And that's just for starters.
all I need is 17 illegals reporting wages on my ssn and then I can get maximum benefits after 40 years of not working at all.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 12:02   #11
bouncer50
Registered

FALaholic #: 10039
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
all I need is 17 illegals reporting wages on my ssn and then I can get maximum benefits after 40 years of not working at all.
US Supreme Court Ruling. A Mexican man who gave a false SSN to get a job. Could not be convicted under Federal Idenitity laws because he did not knowingly use another person identifying number. My girlfriend daughter had the same thing happen to her. Two people used her SSN to get jobs. She only found out when she try to get state health insurance and they wanted tax records from these jobs.
bouncer50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 12:10   #12
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 73015
Want to know why the Dems want all the illegals to stay?

Taxes!!!

1.8 million immigrants were working with fake or stolen Social Security cards in 2010, and he expects that number to reach 3.4 million by 2040. He calculates that undocumented immigrants paid $13 billion into the retirement trust fund that year, and only got about $1 billion in benefits. “We estimate that earnings by unauthorized immigrants result in a net positive effect on Social Security financial status generally, and that this effect contributed roughly $12 billion to the cash flow of the program for 2010,” Gross concluded in a 2013 review of the impact of undocumented immigrants on Social Security.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business...-taxes/499604/
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 12:14   #13
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

In Texas, they want the Illegals to be legalized for votes. Flip Texas, say goodbye to any semblance of a chance for anyone other than Libs.
Old August 11, 2017, 12:18   #14
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

What pisses ME off is that he had a valid Texas DL, was approved to drive by my insurance carrier, had Oboingocare, the whole bit.

I had NO fukkin clue at all until I got the call. He had a key to the place and the alarm code as well.
He's been here since Moby Dick was a minnow as far as I know.

My other guys all feel he's probably back by now, though. Just let him come around.
Old August 11, 2017, 12:22   #15
John A
Registered

FALaholic #: 73828
Thank you.

You followed the law. You did the right thing.
John A is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 12:28   #16
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by John A View Post
Thank you.

You followed the law. You did the right thing.
Nahh man. He LIED to me. That was first.

Being an Illegal POS was second. A close second, but still second.

Either one'll get you punted here, but lying is first on my list of stupid shitt not to do.

Last edited by ExCdnSoldierInTx; August 11, 2017 at 12:49.
ExCdnSoldierInTx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 12:32   #17
John A
Registered

FALaholic #: 73828
Hey, I understand and agree.

I'd rather someone look me in the eye and tell me the truth even if it's not what I want to hear than to look me in the eye and lie to me.
John A is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 13:06   #18
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Likely a lot more to it than a simple DUI CDN. That offense generally doesn't rise to the level where it impacts Immigration status that much.
Usually it's just pure laziness in not working with INS to resolve the issue.

Seen almost the exact same situation happen with Canadians that hooked up with American girls, got married, had a kid but never filed with Immigration
They always had some stupid excuse why they ignored the law, I have even heard the DUI claim before which my friends in INS said was patently bogus.

What it is, is a case of the Great Never Never CDN
Oh it's Never going to happen to me !
then when it does they never admit it was their own idiocy in not resolving the matter.

Same way some idiots get hemmed up with IRS
A buddy some years back had a stack of letters from the tax goons
told him you damn well better contact them !
Dummy didn't
His grandad ended up having to cut a check to the IRS for close to a 100K to keep him out of Prison
Same Great Never Never attitude.
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 14:19   #19
ALL FAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 24447
Oh You Mean Brutal conservative, Hehe.

God Bless ya.
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 15:04   #20
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Likely a lot more to it than a simple DUI CDN. That offense generally doesn't rise to the level where it impacts Immigration status that much.
Usually it's just pure laziness in not working with INS to resolve the issue.

Same way some idiots get hemmed up with IRS
A buddy some years back had a stack of letters from the tax goons
told him you damn well better contact them !
Dummy didn't
His grandad ended up having to cut a check to the IRS for close to a 100K to keep him out of Prison
Same Great Never Never attitude.
Pretty much. Probably didn't want to pay the money and deal with the hassle. But when you assume a fraudulent SS number and all that, then tough shit; deport him and his damn wife and kids.

Ignoring any government summons or even a parking ticket can wind up being 100X more trouble than it was initially. Wife has some toll violations before we met that are going to bite her in the ass some day. 1 phone call and $6 would have probably cleared it up. Try $750 now.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 15:18   #21
mountainman
Registered

FALaholic #: 14702
Hey Canadian your such a swell guy from all the times in the past I needed automotive advice. I'd be honored to work for you.
Old August 11, 2017, 15:20   #22
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman View Post
Hey Canadian your such a swell guy from all the times in the past I needed automotive advice. I'd be honored to work for you.
You're green card expired a long time ago

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 16:00   #23
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Pretty much. Probably didn't want to pay the money and deal with the hassle. But when you assume a fraudulent SS number and all that, then tough shit; deport him and his damn wife and kids.

Ignoring any government summons or even a parking ticket can wind up being 100X more trouble than it was initially. Wife has some toll violations before we met that are going to bite her in the ass some day. 1 phone call and $6 would have probably cleared it up. Try $750 now.
Hear that MB.

Remember heading to a Concert in the Twin Cities some years ago with a gal.
So she gets pulled over speeding near St. Cloud
silly bitch had warrants on three Campus parking violations when she was still in the University. Best part ?
Wench was a Cop !
well a Dispatcher...

Can't recall what it cost me to bail her sorry ass out back then, like $200 I think

Again, the Great Never Never
she was all pissed that the Cop ran her in after she flashed her credentials.
Hissy fit on the side of the road, he eventually just cuffed and stuffed her telling me to follow him to the lock up "if you really want this one back".

I'm almost certain this Wetback could have resolved the issue but didn't have the "time" kinda shit thinking.

Like I told her, you brought all this on yourself hon
pretty sure she still feels violated
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 20:15   #24
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman View Post
Mountainman, I've said this to people here before: if you're one of the good ones, I'll give you the shirt off my back, man. Verbal advice is fast moving air. It's what you do with it that matters

Anytime, brother, anytime.
Old August 11, 2017, 20:37   #25
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Thank you for getting rid of him, illegals cost $10,000 to deport but use up in services $65,000. You have saved us a ton of money.
Old August 11, 2017, 20:44   #26
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Taxes my ass.... illegals suck far more out of the economy than they "contribute". They are net parasites. Hell,just look at what they rack up in incarceration costs...in medical costs(that they won't pay for)....in educational costs. They are bleeding frickin' economies dry. And they actively drive down everybody elses' wages at the same time,so those of us who do legitimate productive work,get to be paid less and taxed more. So yeah,let's continue throwing out every single mutha lovin' one of them,and do it by the thousands.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 21:12   #27
easttex
Registered

FALaholic #: 20438
I were your former employee, I would've hired an immigration lawyer and gotten the DUI and my citizenship taken care of by now. He likely had options available but chose not to exercise them. I can empathize with his plight but he broke the law and so would you have broken it by continuing to employ him. You did what you needed to do. We are a nation of laws and those laws shall be enforced. Period.

I feel bad for his kids since I'm sure they miss their dad. I also imagine this means his wife and family will be on government assistance since I doubt she'll be supporting them all by herself. What a lose-lose situation - defined by the decisions your former employee made.

Molon labe
easttex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 21:28   #28
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
CDN, you did nothing wrong.

You just showed your former employee the consequences of faulty behavior.

If his numbnutty wife accuses you of being evil or the devil's spawn, wear it as a badge of honor.

She was a numbnut for marrying that dude and having 5 kids with that idiot, who outsmarted her or sweet-talked her into marrying him.

She should be charged for aiding and abetting a criminal.

DUI (1st time) is in my state a misdemeanor, and still a crime. Having a fake SSN is a crime.

Being illegally in a different country is a crime too.

The only thing is.....most of the dumbocrats like to trivialize the matter of illegals being here. It is their voter base.

CDN, feel proud of what you've done.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 21:49   #29
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

Yeah, I hear y'all. I think the chick might hire a sleasebag lawyer now, but we'll see. I didn't deport him, I just fired him. Fukk her.
Old August 11, 2017, 22:13   #30
easttex
Registered

FALaholic #: 20438
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCdnSoldierInTx View Post
Yeah, I hear y'all. I think the chick might hire a sleasebag lawyer now, but we'll see. I didn't deport him, I just fired him. Fukk her.
She can hire a lawyer but I don't think there's much she can do. The law is on your side on this.

Molon labe
easttex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 23:49   #31
Bawana jim
Registered

He lied on an employment application and got caught, unless you have bad people running your system there you should be home free.
Old August 12, 2017, 01:20   #32
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

It's how I see it as well. I've been told she has no chance, and I believe it. Hell, he's probably back already.
Old August 12, 2017, 10:49   #33
Bawana jim
Registered

Not sure but I believe that Trump had them add a greater penalty for returning to the USA after being deported. If he is back it will be a felony with prison time before he is deported again.
Old August 12, 2017, 11:14   #34
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Not sure but I believe that Trump had them add a greater penalty for returning to the USA after being deported. If he is back it will be a felony with prison time before he is deported again.
In prison they should be pounding rocks on a chain gang for 50 cents an hour, 8 to 10 hour days.

Let them do that for a year and they will never come back.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2017, 13:44   #35
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
She can move south with him............

If he is back and looking for work, he will be captured again.... and again!!
Obama is dead and gone........ like last weeks dried up cow shit, out in the pasture.

Last edited by V guy; August 12, 2017 at 23:25.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2017, 14:11   #36
Marksman1
Registered

FALaholic #: 3174
Well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCdnSoldierInTx View Post
A great worker, conscientious, on time, polite, great with customers, helped other employees, on staff for over three years.
But I found out his SSN was fake, he had a previous conviction 15 years ago for DUI, and that he was an Illegal Alien.

I have ZERO use for illegal aliens, and even less use for liars. I summarily fired his ass on the spot, no questions asked, no answers given,.. Just get the Fukk out and never, ever return here.
He's married to an American girl, they have 5 kids, own a home, and he can't get legal because of his DUI.

Last week I got a call he was pulled over for a rolling stop at a stop sign. They ran his licence, he was detained by ICE and because of his conviction, was sent right on back to way south Mexico.

His wife told me she thinks I'm the spawn of the Devil. I just told her I'm a Patriot, AND an asshole.

Have fun in the Yucatan, pal. . God Bless Trump's policies!
Well done.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles"

Jeff Cooper-The Art of The Rifle.
Marksman1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2017, 02:24   #37
Oz308
Registered

FALaholic #: 68280
Mr. Ex....

thanks for 'enforcing' the law.

Apparently, private citizens have to do what NO politician will do.

If we could get every other employer to do what you've done, it'd be a good start.

And, just to be 'fair' and not 'rayciss'....if you are a pasty white, blue eyed, blond haired illegal from Yooo-rope, you gotta go too. It's not about color or language, it's about breaking the law.

Perhaps you could/should run for Emperor of Texas??
Oz308 is offline   Reply With Quote