Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old December 28, 2012, 10:43   #51
carguym14
Registered

FALaholic #: 13162
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
Secretly they just want to because all people in a Democracy are of a like mind,,, ask anyone.

Bullshit.

It's about freedom,not conformity.

I'm not a religious person,but the Ten Commandments cover the basics.

What doesn't break my arm or picks my pocket doesn't concern me.As long as you aren't hurting anyone else or expecting me to pay for your stupidity (the gov taking my money by threat of force) live your life.

Don't be afraid martin,freedom isn't something to fear.

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

When is it time to pick up your rifle?
When your conscience cannot abide to see it unused.
1gewehr 8/3/05
carguym14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 28, 2012, 11:01   #52
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by carguym14 View Post

Martin is afraid of everything,,, down to a 6 year old muslim kid halfway around the world armed with a squirt pistol.

.................juanni
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 28, 2012, 12:05   #53
the gman
Registered

FALaholic #: 5179
Quote:
Secretly they just want to because all people in a Democracy are of a like mind,,, ask anyone.
Fortunately, we live in a Republic NOT a democracy. The vast majority of the elected officials in this country not to mention the population need to be re-educated to understand the difference.

God is on the side, not of the big battalions, but of the best shots- Voltaire

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
-Alexis de Tocqueville
the gman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 28, 2012, 12:18   #54
EPC WN
Registered

FALaholic #: 65612
Quote:
Originally Posted by the gman View Post
Oh bollocks. Ron Paul never said anything that makes him a traitor or turncoat. The simple, plain and most effective answer to school violence is to allow or require some (or all if they so chose) of the teachers to be armed whenever they are at work. This doesn't require the Federal govt to do a damn thing except STFU and let the states take care of it.

Ever heard the phrase "A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have...." and this is what RP is railing against. Sure, lets trust the govt with more power...... The NRA exists to ensure it's own survival and they have screwed us all many times over.

In addition, a simple way of getting this country back to where it needs to be is eliminating much of the welfare handed out to the lazy and philandering douchebags.

And while I respect the service of martin, lets not kid ourselves that the guys who fought in any war since WW2 were doing so to save any rights for the citizens of the United States of America. Treaty obligations are something we NEVER should have gotten involved with ever and the Monroe doctrine should still be extant today. Anyone who legitimately threatens the safety and security of the US can easily be dealt with by sufficient use of SF or the ultimate sanction of a nuke or two. Stop trying to win friends and influence people; the US needs to be feared, not fuggin' liked by one and all.

And that's my message of peace and hope for the New Year; f*ck with us and we'll kill you ALL with a big fuggin' bomb from a long way away.....
This is a brilliant post. Gman I hope you're a big wig in the department you're part of.
Old December 28, 2012, 12:47   #55
carguym14
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Martin is afraid of everything,,, down to a 6 year old muslim kid halfway around the world armed with a squirt pistol.

.................juanni

Better to fight them over there,than on our streets,right?

1gewehr 8/3/05
Old December 28, 2012, 12:50   #56
EPC WN
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguym14 View Post
Bullshit.

It's about freedom,not conformity.

I'm not a religious person,but the Ten Commandments cover the basics.

What doesn't break my arm or picks my pocket doesn't concern me.As long as you aren't hurting anyone else or expecting me to pay for your stupidity (the gov taking my money by threat of force) live your life.

Same applies here as well.
Old December 28, 2012, 16:08   #57
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post

.................juanni
O please you'd be afraid to walk by his house.
Mebsuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28, 2012, 16:31   #58
martin35
Gringo Viejo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
O please you'd be afraid to walk by his house.
Or make their allegations in-person to those they disagree with.
Online bravado is likely the only freedom they ever exercise as most cowards and do nothings can do.
A stated opinion on a public forum about a public person they are enamoured of calls for personal attacks.
I call them little toy patriots and weak scratch your eyes out sisters for the most part waiting for a better man or men to deliver them from evil as they always have and aways will.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28, 2012, 16:51   #59
carguym14
Registered

Quote:
Online bravado is likely the only freedom they ever exercise as most cowards and do nothings can do.
A stated opinion on a public forum about a public person they are enamoured of calls for personal attacks.
I call them little toy patriots and weak scratch your eyes out sisters for the most part waiting for a better man or men to deliver them from evil as they always have and aways will.

I would have no problem saying anything I have said to anyones face.I have said much worse in person before and probably will again.

I am not "enamoured" with the person,but the ideals of that person.Unfortunately there are very few public figures that hold most of the same beliefs about freedom that I do.

It is sure better than backing and voting for the less evil ones over and over.Most,including you,don't want to be delivered from evil-they support it willingly and allow it to grow.Same as it ever was.

1gewehr 8/3/05
Old December 28, 2012, 17:32   #60
rowjimmy
Have FAL will travel
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 21662
Man, this thread got way more responses when it was couched as a negative view of Ron Paul than when I called it a message of liberty...
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 28, 2012, 18:43   #61
EPC WN
Registered

Quote:
You are a gem here on the Files Martin. We may disagree from time to time but let it be known how much I appreciate your shit kicker, take no prisoners resolve.
Old December 28, 2012, 21:45   #62
gunnut1
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 1877
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
Damn near every school district in Texas has it's own Police Force
and swat team. If that's a Police State so be it. How much IS a Dead
Child worth anyway, according to the NEA not enough to help cover the cost.
+1

And you never hear about mass school shootings in Texas.

Everyone is up in arms about the cost. If obumbler can run our nation debt
into the trillions of dollars, why can he find a few bucks to protect our kids?

And there are a lots of vets returning from the Sand box. Recokon they might like to help?

Bash the NRA if you want. Hate them if you want. But I would rather support the NRA than have my guns taken away or be required to pay a $200.00 transfer tax on each of my black rifles. Do what you will and think what you will.

The human race is not the pinnacle of evolution. We are but one evolutionary out come.
gunnut1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 28, 2012, 22:01   #63
JasonB
Banned

FALaholic #: 7430
Quote:

Communism is evil and according to Marx that is the system of government you fought for.
JasonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28, 2012, 22:02   #64
JasonB
Banned

FALaholic #: 7430
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnut1 View Post
+1

And you never hear about mass school shootings in Texas.

Everyone is up in arms about the cost. If obumbler can run our nation debt
into the trillions of dollars, why can he find a few bucks to protect our kids?

And there are a lots of vets returning from the Sand box. Recokon they might like to help?

Bash the NRA if you want. Hate them if you want. But I would rather support the NRA than have my guns taken away or be required to pay a $200.00 transfer tax on each of my black rifles. Do what you will and think what you will.
We have already shown how the NRA was instrumental in the $200 tax and sporting purposes concepts.
JasonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28, 2012, 22:24   #65
edporch
Registered

FALaholic #: 12834
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnut1 View Post
http://conservativebyte.com/2012/12/...tions-schools/

So is the the much praised Ron Paul you guys have always drooled over. Seems to me he is a turning his back on the NRA.

THE TITLE CHANGE IS FOR ALL OF THE WHINERS OUT THERE ABOUT MY USE OF THE TERM TURN COAT. If Paul was truly on our side he would not turn his back on the NRA.
The NRA is wrong on this.

I've been a Life Member of the NRA for over 20 years, and I'm against Federal mandated armed guards in schools too.

It should be a LOCAL matter whether a school system wants armed security in their schools, NOT the Federal government.
"Property Tax", my FAVORITE oxymoron
edporch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28, 2012, 22:32   #66
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:

What allegation?

You have a long track record here of claiming threats to our security from all over the globe. Most of which is nonsense.
Including your latest delusion, that N Korea in the 1950s was a threat to US citizens freedom.

How?
Was NK going to somehow clamp down on our civil rights?
Bomb us?
Invade?

>>>HERE IS YOUR CHANCE<<<
So please explain exactly what REALISTIC action NK MIGHT have taken in the 50s to reduce the average american's freedom.

Til then, sorry Martin but I am simply pointing out your completely unrealistic fears,,,, with a touch of artistic license.

...............juanni
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote